I'm back here again. A good night's sleep. And we're still going. I can't imagine this ever happening to me because each punt is a business transaction and I can't imagine it otherwise. Even so the OP must take a look at how he got where he did after 8months. He comments about people on here laughing at him. I see more concern for his mental state and for his personality in relation to punting, than poking fun at him.
The comments about Paloma vs Lilith and then Hannah, are no different to how many people behave according to social media. As punters this is not our business. Maybe a sideshow at most and I can't pretend it's not been entertaining me. But it has nothing to do with our punting. Visit, pay, shag, leave. No relationship, don't dwell. If it was good, go again, if not move on.
I think I'm gonna tapout on this thread and make this my last contribution, I'll leave you all including Paloma to carry on at my expense (naturally).
I've enjoyed my time on this site and making my contributions. Despite my credibility being somewhat tarnished I hope my work can prove useful to anyone who uses it. The site has also offered me a lot. I'm glad I've met some decent punters on here via my/their reviews and PM's.
Naturally, I've always tried to stay out of "the mob." But here I am now in the thick of it. There literally is no support network on here which is quite sad. Head1/mods do a fantastic job at running the site (glad they were around in March). Although, in terms of the "punters view" especially on a review like this just gets turned into entertainment value: "revenge, EAS, hard proof, etc." Yes, I have issues. Everyone has issues but, those who deliberately get off on it "wolves getting a scent of fresh blood" have their own issues, I'm sure too. It's easy to slam someone when they've come forward with what you believe is a controversial piece. No wonder so many don't post or put any real effort in on here. I still held my hands up on this one and standby it. Most who've met this girl once, never met her have indirectly WK'd, fanboy'd her... the irony of it. This site is for punters and not SP's. You don't see us on saafe for example... I know, I know "it's for their safety."
Previously she was seen as someone with an "attitude, threw her toys out the pram, if she didn't get her way on here." Now she's practically ruling the roost (like she wanted) after Lilith's banning. The politics are still apparent. She's only still here because I vouched for her when I did. As they say "no good deed goes unpunished."
Paloma still broke the site rules. Nothing will ever change that. Whatever Head1/mods decide I'm sure they'll make a valid decision. She still conspired with Lilith, was an accomplice and took part in all the same stuff. Lilith got the brunt of it and banned yet, Paloma is still here. Well if she's such a valuable asset the site can keep her despite, what she's done and how she's openly talked about a handful of you/read your messages to me. Don't worry I won't say who.Oh and Paloma, seeing as it has been established I'd do anything to have you back: baaabe if you ever want "victory sex" again hit me up! My fee will be a £1 Diary Milk don't forget the Sainsbury's bag! You can tell me "how sneaky" you are during and squeal like you did (over the phone) when Lilith got banned. Better yet we'll invite Lilith, she can sit in the corner (topless) and tell jokes, I'm sure her boob job won't make her look fat either lol!
Anyway, I just can't deal with the sheer hypocrisy of it all so I'm gonna take my well-deserved long break. As Paloma said to Lilith
"he paid you for sex so he's still a loser." If being a punter means being a loser then maybe I need to find a new hobby.
Later!
