Author Topic: Palomaxx - Birmingham: Jewellery Quarter (A Double Negative)  (Read 65098 times)


62 review(s) for Palomaxx (48 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline AciQ541.45

Seeing that email with the friend/boyfriend threatening to remove hands is enough for me to blackmark this SP regardless of the story.

We've all bumped into or had "the look" from the Ivans and Igors over the years but theres a difference when actual threats are made.

I did not see the threat until this comment.  It is enough for me to ban the SP because it steps outside the punting arena and threatens a punter. 

Offline Placebo88

This review isn't going to influence any plans I have to book her just as none of the other weird, overly involved ones spanning months and years of friendship do. They are not reflective of a normal booking with that escort. Whatever strange relationship developed the punter kept paying to keep it going. He could have ended it at any point. The constant stream of negatives reads bitterly too. Going on about her fat arse which more recent South West reviewers do not mention and complaining that she has an asshole?

Hope the BF is just that and not a pimp or a ponce scrounging off of her. She claims to be too intelligent to have sex for free so hope she isn't supporting a lowlife. Not my concern anyway.

I don't like escorts getting involved with UKP and attempting to manipulate things. Paloma and LN are both supposed to be good service providers so should not be lowering themselves to this. Their review records surely aid their businesses without personal interference? LN's rep has taken a hit solely because of her foolish activities on UKP. If the banning reasons on her are sound then she looks pathetic and insecure. I don't follow all the topics enough to know the whole picture. Why was she wanting to out this reviewer and what does outing mean in that case? Ancestry.com is funny, does she bother taking the samples out of the used condoms before sending them off for profiling?

HannahDx reading this site is a laugh. An agency escort won't even have punters' numbers.

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
And you were a manipulative and controlling WG in your own right. You’d ask me if I hadn’t seen you for a while “long time, have you been seeing other girls?” Then entertain fantasies of eloping.

Also, for what it’s worth you even told me Hannah Deluxe is a cokehead, gets attached with certain clients and wants to get with them. Not to mention other clients you discussed with me. A snake by nature is a snake by nature (simple).

He’s definitely a ROM/EE and if he wants to kill me, my family, fuck my life, etc... clearly you got riled up enough to prompt him to leave me such a voicemail. Irrespective of anything nothing warrants a death-threat like that.

Anyway... goodnight.

Wow - she is the epitome of a scorned whore
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
My boyfriend is Turkish/German! I told you this several times. What a ridiculous thing to lie about  :lol:
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline AciQ541.45

No. Does he have any proof of that? Convenient how it was a ‘voicemail’.

OP was 100000% jealous that I have a boyfriend though, due to the bitter comment that was made. :)

Maybe somebody could meet up with the OP and listen to the voicemails then report back here.  This seems unlikely, but it's the only way I can see to verify (or otherwise) a threat of violence.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 12:26:45 am by AciQ541.45 »

Offline bonatempora

My boyfriend is Turkish/German! I told you this several times. What a ridiculous thing to lie about  :lol:

You never once mentioned him to me. Only when you spoke about your contributions on this site when you were trying to “mimic” Lilith I saw your posts under the boyfriend thread. No need to keep lying. I’ve already been labelled delusional but, many are intelligent on here to know you’re not 100% innocent.

Still thinking about quitting escorting and doing something else lol? (Rhetorical question)

Because once you were gonna quit we’d have to find another way to support your expensive lifestyle. Funnily enough that was “if you dropped your man too.”

And I’m the crazy one in all of this.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bdca

My boyfriend is Turkish/German! I told you this several times. What a ridiculous thing to lie about  :lol:

Any comments on the threats made in that email? Or is that fictional as well?

Offline bonatempora

Hannah Deluxe had contact with Lilith Noir who had my number(s).

If there is a way for me to send anyone an audio recording I can do.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Hannah Deluxe had contact with Lilith Noir who had my number(s).

If there is a way for me to send anyone an audio recording I can do.

A transcript will do - Mezut Ozil style perhaps?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 12:31:13 am by Brumish »
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AciQ541.45

Any comments on the threats made in that email? Or is that fictional as well?

Good question for SP and OP.

Offline Placebo88

Hannah Deluxe had contact with Lilith Noir who had my number(s).

Why the hell would Hannah have or want any contact with LN? She employs an agent to deal with all that crap. What was the issue between you and LN. Not another case of besties gone sour?


Offline alabama1

Maybe somebody could meet up with the OP and listen to the voicemails then report back here.  This seems unlikely, but it's the only way I can see to verify (or otherwise) a threat of violence.
Are you for real  :unknown:

Offline JontyR

Are you for real  :unknown:

It's good to know when one nutter gets banned there'll be someone else to step into the role.

Offline Moby Dick

Maybe somebody could meet up with the OP and listen to the voicemails then report back here.  This seems unlikely, but it's the only way I can see to verify (or otherwise) a threat of violence.
WTF

If OP is genuinely concerned about the threats then he should either take his “evidence” to the police or stop harassing/messaging the WG.


Offline bonatempora

Why the hell would Hannah have or want any contact with LN? She employs an agent to deal with all that crap. What was the issue between you and LN. Not another case of besties gone sour?

WG’s do talk with one another. Emily Deluxe another girl who I’ve seen and reviewed also confirmed this to me: that Hannah & Lilith talk.

I only met Lilith the once and she let me overstay 1.5 hours talking to her after the booking. Just wasn’t happy that I had my opinion and offered it alongside, for giving her a “7” in looks for my review on here.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

A transcript will do - Mezut Ozil style perhaps?

“I will fuck your mother you understand me. If you write my girlfriend again... okay. If you text email again. I will come fuck you & your family, I will kill you, never write her again! You understand me FUCKING BASTARD!” I will fuck your life you understand me, never text again, if you text again I will fuck your family, I will go and fuck your wife... you understand me? Never text again! Send never again email! I WILL KILL YOU!”

Message was left at 03:34am on 20/04/21.

And irrespective of my credibility on here I think most would agree someone would never just make something like that up. I swear that’s the truth.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 01:04:06 am by bonatempora »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Why are you such a white knight?That's 2 SPs you seem to be in love with now  :lol: they are only interested in your wallet  ;) don't delude yourself.

This post is funny as fuck. When you been white knighting the OP all thread irrelevant of his admissions and his evidence.  :dash:

Offline Placebo88

WG’s do talk with one another. Emily Deluxe another girl who I’ve seen and reviewed also confirmed this to me: that Hannah & Lilith talk.

I only met Lilith the once and she let me overstay 1.5 hours talking to her after the booking. Just wasn’t happy that I had my opinion and offered it alongside, for giving her a “7” in looks for my review on here.

How do you think LN was trying to out you and to what extent? I have seen the term outing misused before and that was an unanswered question with her banning reason.

LN seems like someone who finds it difficult to make proper friends and gets inappropriately obsessive over what should be impersonal business relationships as a result. Of course this is much based on second hand evidence. A smart, assured escort keeps her own counsel and avoids intrigue and drama.

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
“I will fuck your mother you understand me. If you write my girlfriend again... okay. If you text email again. I will come fuck you & your family, I will kill you, never write her again! You understand me FUCKING BASTARD!” I will fuck your life you understand me, never text again, if you text again I will fuck your family, I will go and fuck your wife... you understand me? Never text again! Send never again email! I WILL KILL YOU!”

Message was left at 03:34am on 20/04/21.

And irrespective of my credibility on here I think most would agree someone would never just make something like that up. I swear that’s the truth.

Proves nothing. I thought you were wrapping this up? Seems to me like you can’t won’t let things go. Get some sleep mate chill out and forget about this whole episode. It’s no good for you.

And if those threats are real why didn’t you go to the police?

Offline bonatempora

How do you think LN was trying to out you and to what extent? I have seen the term outing misused before and that was an unanswered question with her banning reason.

LN seems like someone who finds it difficult to make proper friends and gets inappropriately obsessive over what should be impersonal business relationships as a result. Of course this is much based on second hand evidence. A smart, assured escort keeps her own counsel and avoids intrigue and drama.

Lilith Noir was the only WG who had “very specific” information which she was using to post on one of my reviews. It linked very directly to my personal life. I don’t want to give the specifics as it’s still poses as a risk to “out” my actual identity. She also was putting another punters wife’s picture on the forum as her avatar on one of her many accounts. Paloma was in on it too but, played the “I’m innocent card.” They got the picture of Facebook.

Funnily enough I don’t personally “hate” Lilith. I dislike her yes for how things have panned out. But even by my own admission I have to say she’s an excellent SP/has great work ethic. As obsessed/jealous Paloma was over her it was absolutely ridiculous. For 5 days straight she called me until Lilith was banned and after. Would sometimes call twice a day and when I’d wanna hang up be like “no, no don’t go wait!” Just to bitch about Lilith Noir. To the point where she was sharing all of what Lilith texts her with, etc.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

Proves nothing. I thought you were wrapping this up? Seems to me like you can’t won’t let things go. Get some sleep mate chill out and forget about this whole episode. It’s no good for you.

And if those threats are real why didn’t you go to the police?

You were never in favour of my post to begin with so irrelevant. Yes, wrapped it up for the time although, this is still my post & I can contribute if I wish. Rather than analysing me... like most are doing on here... why not spend some time on yourself? (Rhetorical question)

I don’t need to go to the police over some fella who’s abroad and over some WG I’m never gonna see again. The fact that you can downplay a death-threat tells me you have issues of your own.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Placebo88

“I will fuck your mother you understand me. If you write my girlfriend again... okay. If you text email again. I will come fuck you & your family, I will kill you, never write her again! You understand me FUCKING BASTARD!” I will fuck your life you understand me, never text again, if you text again I will fuck your family, I will go and fuck your wife... you understand me? Never text again! Send never again email! I WILL KILL YOU!”

Message was left at 03:34am on 20/04/21.

And irrespective of my credibility on here I think most would agree someone would never just make something like that up. I swear that’s the truth.

Thankfully his English was good enough that you understood him and did not phone back asking for him to repeat what he said more clearly. Hyperbole in the extreme to get the message across that you are no longer welcome. You didn't need to drag it out to the point where she got someone else to contact you. She meant more to you than any escort should.

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
You were never in favour of my post to begin with so irrelevant. Yes, wrapped it up for the time although, this is still my post & I can contribute if I wish. Rather than analysing me... like most are doing on here... why not spend some time on yourself? (Rhetorical question)

I don’t need to go to the police over some fella who’s abroad and over some WG I’m never gonna see again. The fact that you can downplay a death-threat tells me you have issues of your own.

Fair enough I was trying to help you out mate. But you clearly to far gone. You’ve lost the plot.  :drinks:

Offline Fac51

I've now ran out of popcorn, crisps & chocolate..... :lol: :lol:

Offline JJwyatts

Yes, wrapped it up for the time although, this is still my post & I can contribute if I wish.

that's assuming bans don't come into effect for all this.......a mod has already said he can't guarantee bans won't be coming from this, assume there give it all a look over in the coming days and see if rules etc were broken.

Offline bonatempora

Thankfully his English was good enough that you understood him and did not phone back asking for him to repeat what he said more clearly. Hyperbole in the extreme to get the message across that you are no longer welcome. You didn't need to drag it out to the point where she got someone else to contact you. She meant more to you than any escort should.

I won’t deny that there were emotions involved. Put simply I’m not a robot and there are more emotions than just love. There’s happiness, sadness, fear, etc. Yes, I hold my hands up and admit that I did fuck up. But the politics of the matter cannot be ignored either. She helped me for her own personal gain, I thought she did me a solid & felt loyal to her. As I said before earlier: cardinal fuck up. Since she’s been on here though she’s not once denied that the meet on the “5th & 16th” didn’t go down the way I wrote. Anyone who would look at the review for the review would definitely agree it’s a negative.

No punter needs to see a WG who feels she’s entitled, can do the bare minimum and like “she owned” me as her regular. But many will.

Instead irrespective of my contribution this is a lot like real life where: guys see a pretty girl in distress and all jump on the bandwagon to give her a helping hand. The same thing is happening here but, in this case punters and a WG. I never looked for emotional support or help although, a sense of respect on here from other punters would’ve been nice. I’m sure I’m not the only guy who’s gone and fucked up like this.

I’ve owned all my shit like a man should. Not been a child about it and screamed “bully” to anyone. But this gang-mentality of a few who comment on threads: carrying the WG over an email or 2 says a lot also. It’s not like she’s gonna do anyone else on here any personal favours, or that anyone will curry favour with her at all for that matter. There have been many views and I’m sure the “few” don’t speak for the many.

Hence, why I said entertainment earlier. Alongside, the need to have a laugh at my expense. If it makes people feel better about themselves (especially as the forum “we” are) then it’s quite sad. I’ve never gone onto someone’s review/post and derailed them like this. Anyhow... I just hope for future others can get the perspective a little better.

(Oh and he called off a withheld number, not that I was planning to call back lol)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:00:50 am by bonatempora »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

that's assuming bans don't come into effect for all this.......a mod has already said he can't guarantee bans won't be coming from this, assume there give it all a look over in the coming days and see if rules etc were broken.

I’ve not broken any rules. Anyone is allowed to contribute as long as it’s within the rules. Put simply, this is about a WG who took advantage of my kindness when she knew she could. I’m sure many people (in life)... men & women alike... have been screwed over like this. I’ve been punting for a decade and including this WG seen 161 WG’s, so I’ve had my fair share of experiences and not quite the mug as most would believe me to be. If I wanted to “settle/elope” with a WG I could’ve done so many times by now. In fairness I’m getting bored (no joke) of this hobby and may retire it soon.

It’s certainly not doing me any good no more lol (yes I made a joke).
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Or as usual, someone posts something and when others don't agree with his actions or viewpoint cries about it like you've just done.

Just man up fella. This has been some of the most pathetic reading I've ever done.

Ultimately it sounds like both you and the SP are better out of each others lives. It doesnt seem like you can make the distinction between her "act" and her actual personality which has caused this to come to a head.

Offline JJwyatts

I’ve not broken any rules. Anyone is allowed to contribute as long as it’s within the rules. Put simply, this is about a WG who took advantage of my kindness when she knew she could. I’m sure many people (in life)... men & women alike... have been screwed over like this. I’ve been punting for a decade and including this WG seen 161 WG’s, so I’ve had my fair share of experiences and not quite the mug as most would believe me to be. If I wanted to “settle/elope” with a WG I could’ve done so many times by now. In fairness I’m getting bored (no joke) of this hobby and may retire it soon.

It’s certainly not doing me any good no more lol (yes I made a joke).

i wont pretend to know, was just going off what a mod said earlier. Genuine question. you've kept track of literally ever WG youve met?! like 161 is a very specific number aha, would of thought after a fair amount would of just said ahhh fook it, not counting now aha

Offline bonatempora

i wont pretend to know, was just going off what a mod said earlier. Genuine question. you've kept track of literally ever WG youve met?! like 161 is a very specific number aha, would of thought after a fair amount would of just said ahhh fook it, not counting now aha

lol, I just happen to have a very good memory.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Fac51

I sincerely hope you are not going to review all 161 of them on here .....it will be quicker to read "war & peace"  :sarcastic:

Offline bonatempora

I sincerely hope you are not going to review all 161 of them on here .....it will be quicker to read "war & peace"  :sarcastic:

I’m not in the “time-span” anymore so rest assured I won’t. :lol:
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

Or as usual, someone posts something and when others don't agree with his actions or viewpoint cries about it like you've just done.

Just man up fella. This has been some of the most pathetic reading I've ever done.

Ultimately it sounds like both you and the SP are better out of each others lives. It doesnt seem like you can make the distinction between her "act" and her actual personality which has caused this to come to a head.

Okay, so I’ve cried about it. Not been a man about it at all lol. Many will try and play hero on here and that’s okay by me. It’s always better to downplay someone else to feel better about yourself/look good.

Yes Sir, I’ll man up now. :thumbsup:

Well as I’ve said many times before “her act” if it was all an act was very clever. But, I do also believe she let her guard down at some point too and got “too involved.” Even though she’ll only deny it.

When I sent her my last 2 emails, telling her where to go, it still displayed I wasn’t 100% attached to her. Alongside, this review and my posts. There was “involvement” but, not pure infatuation here. Otherwise, I’m sure I’d get a new SIM & try to “stealth book” her right. lol... yes clearly I’m still in denial also. ;)
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Placebo88

Anyone who would look at the review for the review would definitely agree it’s a negative.

No punter needs to see a WG who feels she’s entitled, can do the bare minimum and like “she owned” me as her regular. But many will.


True. The issue is that compared to her many other reviews including your original one these things do not happen and are the result of the peculiar baggage you already had with her. You wrote it from a very jaded perspective too and were looking for fault wherever possible. Giving her a chocolate bar in a bag as a mystery gift did seem like game playing. It read like the writing was on the wall before the first of those bookings.  Birmingham is not great for choice at present but still.

If she did play you to an extent that is hardly a surprise from an SP towards a regular customer. You have keep that in mind. If she played LN her reasons are harder to understand. LN was dutifully white knighting her with all her profiles. I got such a reply from her where she missed all sarcasm and thought I was trying to mislead, seems she was the one being hoodwinked by her damsel in distress all along.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294211.msg3076276#msg3076276

Prosaically, what coloured hair does Paloma have, her profile photos and interview don't match. And does no fingering mean no touching at all or no vaginal penetration?

Offline bonatempora

I understand what you mean about the peculiar baggage I’ve had with her. Well whether or not others will believe me the 5th genuinely was a terrible booking, I can understand about picking faults. Although, it’s no coincidence that, that is how things took place. Even if I wrote the review jaded... it’s what some can look at as a drop in consistency and a WG being lazy. The chocolate bar really was innocent I assure you. I get what you mean although, it wasn’t premeditated. I put my burner phone on last week to see Emily Deluxe and then heard the voicemail left by her boyfriend. I thought after everything this is “too much.” The magnitude of a death threat is a lot.

The same way people have bad/negative experiences, talk/share about them after is really all I was trying to do. But, I can easily see why this would be downplayed for me. I ruminated and thought “I’ve been taken advantage of, used & manipulated.” What others will take from this is up to them. A shame we men can’t think with our brain & dick at the same time lol!

Lilith & Paloma were as thick as thieves or so Lilith thought. Lilith was just doing “her girl” favours by WK’ing her when need be. In fairness to Lilith though she didn’t snake/sell her mate out. Paloma loved the drama of it all as much as she’ll deny it, and is very deceitful in her own personal nature. When Lilith phoned her and told Paloma not to see me again: I get that Paloma can choose to see who she wants yet, she still saw me behind Lilith’s back. Then when she saw an opening screwed her over hard.

Lilith is a very popular girl. If not the most popular girl in Birmingham. The green eyed monster soon comes about when you see “your mate” doing that well. To the point where you have to comment that she buys her shoes second hand off eBay, I buy brand new Gucci, etc. Slamming Lilith at any given turn and calling her an obsessive narcissist however, pretending to be a loyal friend. Go figure.

I’d say natural brunette or dirty blonde. I’m sure she’ll answer that for you on here lol. You can touch the outside all you want just no fingers inside.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

Also, even if on the 16th she wanted me “out” she didn’t have to swear and blast me how she did, before I was “chucked out.” There is a way to deal with people. At least I can say I stayed calm and respective in that element.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:49:52 am by bonatempora »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jmaes123

Also, even if on the 16th she wanted me “out” she didn’t have to swear and blast me how she did, before I was “chucked out.” There is a way to deal with people. At least I can say I stayed calm and respective in that element.

Gosh if the SP asked you to leave, then had to raise her voice she must have become exasperated by the situation  :dash:

She even gave you all your money back, you were obviously been far too emotional and she couldn’t deal with it. You pay for her service, her service been sex, I don’t see emotional therapist on her likes list.

The only thing I have learnt from the review is don’t take Paloma a £1 chocolate bar, which seems to have kicked this all off, just saying.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:43:00 am by Jmaes123 »

Offline bonatempora

Gosh if the SP asked you to leave, then had to raise her voice she must have become exasperated by the situation  :dash:

She even gave you all your money back, you were obviously been far too emotional and she couldn’t deal with it.

The only thing I have learnt from the review is don’t take Paloma a £1 chocolate bar, which seems to have kicked this all of.

Oh trust me she raised her voice wayyy before she asked me to leave... I can assure you of that.

I wasn’t emotional at all. She only kicked me out when I said I don’t want this to be AJ VS Lilith (Paloma) II... very telling.

Yes, I did actually think that. The £1 chocolate bar was probably the root of it all. Maybe she felt insulted you know. :lol:
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jmaes123

So you must have made a real insulting comment to make her raise her voice and to loose £450, let’s think about that.

Offline alabama1

WG’s do talk with one another. Emily Deluxe another girl who I’ve seen and reviewed also confirmed this to me: that Hannah & Lilith talk.

I only met Lilith the once and she let me overstay 1.5 hours talking to her after the booking. Just wasn’t happy that I had my opinion and offered it alongside, for giving her a “7” in looks for my review on here.

You were clearly not one of her favourites then. I always book 30 minutes then end up staying 3 hours at no extra cost. Spend the time with small talk and rampant sex. She is always making excuses to try to get me to stay longer but i just have to put her straight and tell her i have to go.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 07:22:39 am by alabama1 »

Offline pbrown355

I'm back here again. A good night's sleep. And we're still going. I can't imagine this ever happening to me because each punt is a business transaction and I can't imagine it otherwise. Even so the OP must take a look at how he got where he did after 8months. He comments about people on here laughing at him. I see more concern for his mental state and for his personality in relation to punting, than poking fun at him.
The comments about Paloma vs Lilith and then Hannah, are no different to how many people behave according to social media. As punters this is not our business. Maybe a sideshow at most and I can't pretend it's not been entertaining me. But it has nothing to do with our punting. Visit, pay, shag, leave. No relationship, don't dwell. If it was good, go again, if not move on.

Offline bonatempora

So you must have made a real insulting comment to make her raise her voice and to loose £450, let’s think about that.

Not really. I think she had made up her mind in the beginning and just needed any excuse. After her raising her voice and saying many unwarranted things to me I simply said: "you're still sour at me for last week." To which she responded like a madwoman: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY HEAD!" Repeated that many times before I left.

I'm just glad she didn't pull a James on me. Remember when the Infamous James posted saying Paloma robbed him. Well Paloma did in fact meet James, didn't wanna suck his cock due to poor hygiene, screamed, grabbed the cash and ran! Didn't even ask the poor guy to wash or offer him a refund. She told me this during one of our meets.

Relevant because I could've been down £450 and she could've pulled a "James" on me. Temperamental/flaky mindset basically.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cheltclient

Woke up and this is already on page 7. Blimey.

One point to comment on, the SP has def not got a flabby ass. Her body is genuinely gym fit and is probably the fittest Ive played with. Personally, I actually prefer bigger boobs so I’ve been with escorts with bodies I’ve enjoyed more (Frankie Scott springs to mind, certainly not skinny but amazing body). But I don’t think anyone could suggest the SP doesn’t have the gym fit body she claims. So that is a strange comment about her ass. I’m sure most people who have seen her, even if they didn’t enjoy the sex, would agree.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 07:41:26 am by Cheltclient »

Offline bonatempora

Woke up and this is already on page 7. Blimey.

One point to comment on, the SP has def not got a flabby ass. Her body is genuinely gym fit and is probably the fittest Ive played with. Personally, I actually prefer bigger boobs so I’ve been with escorts with bodies I’ve enjoyed more (Frankie Scott springs to mind, certainly not skinny but amazing body). But I don’t think anyone could suggest the SP doesn’t have the gym fit body she claims. So that is a strange comment about her ass. I’m sure most people who have seen her, even if they didn’t enjoy the sex, would agree.

It's quite soft to the touch and when you grab it has that flabby element. That's what I meant.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Read the rest and nothing at all to say, life carries on escorts come and go simple, pay fuck and leave
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline spiralnotebook

As I said several pages ago ‘War and Peace’   :music:  :D

Offline alabama1

Read the rest and nothing at all to say, life carries on escorts come and go simple, pay fuck and leave

There is no place on this thread for sensible comments . :D

Offline Direwolf

Sounds like both the OP and WG blurred the lines of what the relationship is meant to be.
As mentioned - Pay, Fuck then Leave. Don't let it go beyond that.
Mutual respect during the meet is one thing but from reading this sounds like OP got way too invested in these girls lives.

As someone whose seen all 3 of the girls mentioned here and had a positive time with all - reading this and the other threads has put me right off seeing any of them again. Too much drama surrounding them, feel like I'm back in uni reading all this  :dash:

Offline bonatempora

I'm back here again. A good night's sleep. And we're still going. I can't imagine this ever happening to me because each punt is a business transaction and I can't imagine it otherwise. Even so the OP must take a look at how he got where he did after 8months. He comments about people on here laughing at him. I see more concern for his mental state and for his personality in relation to punting, than poking fun at him.
The comments about Paloma vs Lilith and then Hannah, are no different to how many people behave according to social media. As punters this is not our business. Maybe a sideshow at most and I can't pretend it's not been entertaining me. But it has nothing to do with our punting. Visit, pay, shag, leave. No relationship, don't dwell. If it was good, go again, if not move on.

I think I'm gonna tapout on this thread and make this my last contribution, I'll leave you all including Paloma to carry on at my expense (naturally).

I've enjoyed my time on this site and making my contributions. Despite my credibility being somewhat tarnished I hope my work can prove useful to anyone who uses it. The site has also offered me a lot. I'm glad I've met some decent punters on here via my/their reviews and PM's.

Naturally, I've always tried to stay out of "the mob." But here I am now in the thick of it. There literally is no support network on here which is quite sad. Head1/mods do a fantastic job at running the site (glad they were around in March). Although, in terms of the "punters view" especially on a review like this just gets turned into entertainment value: "revenge, EAS, hard proof, etc." Yes, I have issues. Everyone has issues but, those who deliberately get off on it "wolves getting a scent of fresh blood" have their own issues, I'm sure too. It's easy to slam someone when they've come forward with what you believe is a controversial piece. No wonder so many don't post or put any real effort in on here. I still held my hands up on this one and standby it. Most who've met this girl once, never met her have indirectly WK'd, fanboy'd her... the irony of it. This site is for punters and not SP's. You don't see us on saafe for example... I know, I know "it's for their safety."

Previously she was seen as someone with an "attitude, threw her toys out the pram, if she didn't get her way on here." Now she's practically ruling the roost (like she wanted) after Lilith's banning. The politics are still apparent. She's only still here because I vouched for her when I did. As they say "no good deed goes unpunished."

Paloma still broke the site rules. Nothing will ever change that. Whatever Head1/mods decide I'm sure they'll make a valid decision. She still conspired with Lilith, was an accomplice and took part in all the same stuff. Lilith got the brunt of it and banned yet, Paloma is still here. Well if she's such a valuable asset the site can keep her despite, what she's done and how she's openly talked about a handful of you/read your messages to me. Don't worry I won't say who.

Oh and Paloma, seeing as it has been established I'd do anything to have you back: baaabe if you ever want "victory sex" again hit me up! My fee will be a £1 Diary Milk don't forget the Sainsbury's bag! You can tell me "how sneaky" you are during and squeal like you did (over the phone) when Lilith got banned. Better yet we'll invite Lilith, she can sit in the corner (topless) and tell jokes, I'm sure her boob job won't make her look fat either lol! ;)

Anyway, I just can't deal with the sheer hypocrisy of it all so I'm gonna take my well-deserved long break. As Paloma said to Lilith "he paid you for sex so he's still a loser." If being a punter means being a loser then maybe I need to find a new hobby.

Later! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 08:33:39 am by bonatempora »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cryton123

One thing I have noticed about this thread is Paloma hasn’t once commented on getting her mate to threaten him. Is this because this is the one thing he had solid proof of?

He showed the messages and since then she’s completely ignored that fact. She’s happy to discuss the boyfriend threats that can’t be proved but side stepped the friends threats.

I’d like to see if she has an answer for that  :unknown: