Author Topic: Palomaxx - Birmingham: Jewellery Quarter (A Double Negative)  (Read 65064 times)


62 review(s) for Palomaxx (48 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
as in terms of my review like I said it still stands for how the punt went on the 5th and how you behaved on the 16th.

Yeah erm...on the 5th it was THAT BAD that you text me the same day to book again for your birthday at the grand total of £450! As I didn’t reply right away, you sent me an essay on UKP to apologise for what you said to me!

On the 16th I told you to get out of my apartment and gave you your money back. As we can see from the emails you sent me, you can’t take no for an answer :)
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Lilith is still an evil piece of work and I'll standby that. She can have her day. She's only salty because she got banned for trying to out me on here. Surprised she doesn't care her mate sold her out, snaked her and still saw me behind my back.

She's best left to it.

Seems like you are the common denominator pal. Those that have a voice here have issues with you.
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fac51


Offline JJwyatts

Lilith is still an evil piece of work and I'll standby that. She can have her day. She's only salty because she got banned for trying to out me on here. Surprised she doesn't care her mate sold her out, snaked her and still saw me behind my back.

She's best left to it.

honestly, you need to stop responding at this point, whether what you say is even remotely true, multiple SP dont want to see you, you were asked on multiple occasions to not contact again and you did. You did/do have eas and your not showing yourself in a good light. stop. reflect and change.......your continuously proving you crossed boundaries....did you get some abuse after the fact, yes. far as i can see only after you crossed multiple boundaries.....

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Why do you keep butting in with one liners that do not contribute anything ?

Why are you such a white knight?That's 2 SPs you seem to be in love with now  :lol: they are only interested in your wallet  ;) don't delude yourself.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:20:32 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JontyR

Why do you keep butting in with one liners that do not contribute anything ?
To be fair, I reflected after Lambo's post, not as to the veracity of Lilith's statement but about whether I should have quoted someone who has been banned on here.  That'll teach me for trying to be helpful.  :dash:

Offline The Owl

So presumably she's on here again under yet another name.  :dash:

She has a lot of fans on this site. Even if she isn't on here again I have no doubt that she's being fed information.

Also the amount of returning trolls, like the psycho James who was obsessed with her, points out how easy it is to get a new IP address and go unnoticed by the admin team.

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
So from the sounds of it Lilith Noir was stitched up by a prostitute with professional jealousy

I was caught in the middle of it I’m afraid. I knew this was all going to come back on me one way or another and there was no good outcome for me  :unknown: Lilith is an amazing escort in her own right and we both work in very different ways and have different clientele.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alabama1

Why are you such a white knight?That's 2 SPs you seem to be in love with now  :lol: they are only interested in your wallet  ;) don't delude yourself.

So your idea of a WK is someone who does not agree with a review ? Think you are outnumbered tonight bud.  :hi:

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Let the SP get on with her life and you go your own way and it's a shame it has to end on a sour note alas it was only a prostitute you were shagging but you found solace and comfort awww how sweet is that.

I wish I found an escort like that but not in my luck hehe  :cool:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Owl

I was caught in the middle of it I’m afraid. I knew this was all going to come back on me one way or another and there was no good outcome for me  :unknown: Lilith is an amazing escort in her own right and we both work in very different ways and have different clientele.

Easy to type the right thing on a forum in public but I've punted with enough escorts to see both sides of the real world. I've had escorts both promote other escorts and slag them off or act jealously.

I doubt you're an innocent party in this car wreck.

Offline bonatempora

Anyway just to wrap up from my side everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s) here and I respect that. I knew the risks of posting my review before I posted it and how I could be "labelled/treated." It bears no relevance in terms of me telling the truth as I have been honest and will continue to be. No one likes reading negative stuff about popular people, people they aspire to see, etc. As I'm sure many of you will take what you want from this. Paloma will defend herself... no doubt. Although, facts are facts especially when you look at the bigger picture.

I've come between 2 very popular WG's for the region we live in and you know what: it's taken a certain toll but it's cool. I know personally what's transpired between first Lilith and now Paloma. Everyone had their separate motivations in this. As far as being manipulated/used... it is what it is.

I hope my review, content Paloma has presented entertains all on here. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the advice (not being sarcastic fellas). :drinks:

Oh... And Happy Punting!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:30:46 pm by bonatempora »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Kerosene

Anyway just to wrap up from my side everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s) here and I respect that. I knew the risks of posting my review before I posted it and how I could be "labelled/treated." It bears no relevance in terms of me telling the truth as I have been honest and will continue to be. No one likes reading negative stuff about popular people, people they aspire to see, etc. As I'm sure many of you will take what you want from this. Paloma will defend herself... no doubt. Although, facts are facts especially when you look at the bigger picture.

I've come between 2 very popular WG's for the region we live in and you know what: it's taken a certain toll but it's cool. I know personally what's transpired between first Lilith and now Paloma. Everyone had their separate motivations in this. As far as being manipulated/used... it is what it is.

I hope my review, content Paloma has presented entertains all on here. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the advice (not being sarcastic fellas). :drinks:

Oh... And Happy Punting!
External Link/Members Only

Offline The Owl

External Link/Members Only

 :lol:

How very appropriate. I'll be amazed if OP is still a member of this forum come Monday morning. He's got Propeht999 written all over him.

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
🎼🎵pretty woman🎵🎵walking down the street 🎵🎼

Hidden Image/Members Only

🎼🎵pretty woman🎵🎵the kind Id like to meet 🎵🎼

Hidden Image/Members Only

🎼🎵pretty woman 🎵🎵I don't believe you......

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:36:58 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alabama1

Anyway just to wrap up from my side everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s) here and I respect that. I knew the risks of posting my review before I posted it and how I could be "labelled/treated." It bears no relevance in terms of me telling the truth as I have been honest and will continue to be. No one likes reading negative stuff about popular people, people they aspire to see, etc. As I'm sure many of you will take what you want from this. Paloma will defend herself... no doubt. Although, facts are facts especially when you look at the bigger picture.

I've come between 2 very popular WG's for the region we live in and you know what: it's taken a certain toll but it's cool. I know personally what's transpired between first Lilith and now Paloma. Everyone had their separate motivations in this. As far as being manipulated/used... it is what it is.

I hope my review, content Paloma has presented entertains all on here. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the advice (not being sarcastic fellas). :drinks:

This site ( well, the section you posted in) is not for entertainment purposes, it's for truthful info of prostitutes given by punters for the benefit of it's members. What you have given is a fictitious, jealous rant which may satisfy you, but does nothing to help us.

Offline Moby Dick

🎼🎵pretty woman🎵🎵walking down the street 🎵🎼

Hidden Image/Members Only

🎼🎵pretty woman🎵🎵the kind Id like to meet 🎵🎼

Hidden Image/Members Only

🎼🎵pretty woman 🎵🎵I don't believe you......

Hidden Image/Members Only
Doesn’t look that flabby.

Offline JJwyatts

This site ( well, the section you posted in) is not for entertainment purposes, it's for truthful info of prostitutes given by punters for the benefit of it's members. What you have given is a fictitious, jealous rant which may satisfy you, but does nothing to help us.

Straight facts. His delusions are quite incredible at point. Denying eas etc.

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Doesn’t look that flabby.

You'll find flaws in anything if you fuck it for long enough.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:42:25 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
You'll find flaws in anything if you fuck it for long enough.

 :D :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant!
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fac51

You'll find flaws in anything if you fuck it for long enough.

Indeed  :lol:

Offline _Rust_

Sweet Jesus  :lol:

So many lessons on this thread on how not to punt!

True story! Is it just me or any time reviews on here reach such an epic number of replies there are some big lessons to be learned on the punting side..

Offline The Owl

True story! Is it just me or any time reviews on here reach such an epic number of replies there are some big lessons to be learned on the punting side..

Some punters will never learn the lessons of this  car wreck because the escort they are still paying for every meet is special.  :dash:

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
The only lesson here is....
There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again.
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Punterperson1971

By looks of it he’s got previous with other wg’s maybe he gets too attached to them really quickly maybe he’s lonely but I’m leaning more to believing her side of the story,he seems very creepy and strange.
And I’ve never met her or Lilith and now have no intention of meeting either of them.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:46:27 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline alabama1

By looks of it he’s got previous with other wg’s maybe he gets too attached to them really quickly maybe he’s lonely but I’m leaning more to believing her side of the story,he seems very creepy and strange.
And I’ve never met her or Lilith and now have no intention of meeting either of them.

You admit that he seems creepy but you wouldn't meet either of them ? Where is the logic in that  :unknown:

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
And I’ve never met her or Lilith and now have no intention of meeting either of them.

Oh come on, they're just working girls. Pay them, have sex and leave! Why all the drama?
I'd never have considered either of these girls but they have now got me thinking. I'd love to pound away knowing they don't know who I am on here, ooh the thought seems to be doing it for me.
It's just sex fellas, that's all.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:53:27 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline naughty boy 13

You admit that he seems creepy but you wouldn't meet either of them ? Where is the logic in that  :unknown:

Why does it concern you ? He’s made the decision - not everyone has the same logic thought process

Offline Punterperson1971

You admit that he seems creepy but you wouldn't meet either of them ? Where is the logic in that  :unknown:
Just means I’ve got no Interest in seeing them at all

Online Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Oh come on, they're just working girls. Pay them, have sex and leave! Why all the drama?
I'd never have considered either of these girls but they have now got me thinking. I'd love to pound away knowing they don't know who I am on here, ooh the thought seems to be doing it for me.
It's just sex fellas, that's all.

Tend to agree.. nothing wrong with a feisty girl

Offline pbrown355

I have to call it a night. When I started reading we were only on page 4. Was going to post more than once but the thread kept growing. I'll read pages 7,8 & 9 tomorrow. To the mods, please don't ban either of them. To whoever just said it wasn't about entertainment-you're wrong. It's been really entertaining.
My own 2pennorth (so far) is that the OP's credibility is shot and he can't see it yet. Denial.
Paloma doesn't need credibility in the same way, on here at least. Will still see her again if she stays in Brum, which I expect she will. It may not be nice having folks have a go at you when you weren't intentionally putting yourself up as a target, but she'll get over it. At least she will if this thread ever ends.
See you all tomorrow for pages 7,8 & 9.

Offline WDFORTE

I just don't get what all the nonsense is about.  Prior to me joining I've had the pleasure of both PM and LN, neither were anything to write home about.  I had gvfm from both but have had better and much much worse.
I can only add that in my one and only time of booking with PM, I found her polite, a great shag and did what she said she would.  None of the bollocks that the OP has stated.
Her feedback will tell you all you need to know.

Offline JJwyatts

To be fair. None of the reviews for either have taken them of the HL for me. So they’ve got a fiery side (rightfully so in this case). So what. I’m there for the service. No more.

Offline alabama1

Just means I’ve got no Interest in seeing them at all
But you said that you had no interest in seeing them NOW. Insinuating that you made your mind up after reading this thread.

Offline Punterperson1971

But you said that you had no interest in seeing them NOW. Insinuating that you made your mind up after reading this thread.
And....?
Upto me isn’t my choice or do I need to ask you

Offline AciQ541.45

Whats with all the posting emails without censoring addresses / names ?
Come on guys, surely thats not allowed on here ?
+1

Online Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
To the mods, please don't ban either of them.

I can’t guarantee that...

Offline temptation

  Well someone is certainly getting a true GFE.



 Or BFE.

 :D Exactly the reason you normally pay for it, not having to put up with any drama  :lol:

Offline bdca

You admit that he seems creepy but you wouldn't meet either of them ? Where is the logic in that  :unknown:

Seeing that email with the friend/boyfriend threatening to remove hands is enough for me to blackmark this SP regardless of the story.

We've all bumped into or had "the look" from the Ivans and Igors over the years but theres a difference when actual threats are made.


Offline JD69

Doesn’t look that flabby.

Indeed. The OP lost credibility from that point on  :lol:

OP- You need some professional help. One of these days you could land yourself in serious trouble.

Offline JD69

Seeing that email with the friend/boyfriend threatening to remove hands is enough for me to blackmark this SP regardless of the story.

We've all bumped into or had "the look" from the Ivans and Igors over the years but theres a difference when actual threats are made.

We really don't know what impact this nutjob has had on the women he's been in contact with. If I had this freak harassing someone I cared for, I'd skip the threat.

Offline AciQ541.45

She has zero credibility to be fair.
+1 and her tweet scares me as 'warning others' as Lilith put it, is so subjective and can be done even when there is no cause to do it. 

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
From the custard and tarts pics, she does seem a bit thick boned, if not flabby. Seems to certainly carry it well but I think she is one of those heavy Amazonian type. Of course it's all an illustration in my mind going on the sticky pics, without having had the pleasure.
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
We really don't know what impact this nutjob has had on the women he's been in contact with. If I had this freak harassing someone I cared for, I'd skip the threat.

Now now, no need for keyboard violence  :D
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AciQ541.45

So presumably she's on here again under yet another name.  :dash:

Could be true and something we need to be aware of. 
It is also possible to read reviews and the comments on them without logging in and without being a member. 

Offline JD69

From the custard and tarts pics, she does seem a bit thick boned, if not flabby. Seems to certainly carry it well but I think she is one of those heavy Axxxxxxian type. Of course it's all an illustration in my mind going on the sticky pics, without having had the pleasure.

I've seen her a few times. Despite what the OP said, she really does have a 'gym body'. Many purport to have them, but usually don't.

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
We really don't know what impact this nutjob has had on the women he's been in contact with. If I had this freak harassing someone I cared for, I'd skip the threat.

Obsessive freak :) OP got rejected and blacklisted, posted this review out of spite.

As you can also see, my boyfriend is not from Romania and OP knew this. Another lie to make me look bad, to suggest I have a controlling Romanian boyfriend.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 11:57:06 pm by Palomaxxxxxx »
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

Obsessive freak :) OP got rejected and blacklisted, posted this review out of spite.

As you can also see, my boyfriend is not from Romania and OP knew this. Another lie to make me look bad, to suggest I have a controlling Romanian boyfriend.

And you were a manipulative and controlling WG in your own right. You’d ask me if I hadn’t seen you for a while “long time, have you been seeing other girls?” Then entertain fantasies of eloping.

Also, for what it’s worth you even told me Hannah Deluxe is a cokehead, gets attached with certain clients and wants to get with them. Not to mention other clients you discussed with me. A snake by nature is a snake by nature (simple).

He’s definitely a ROM/EE and if he wants to kill me, my family, fuck my life, etc... clearly you got riled up enough to prompt him to leave me such a voicemail. Irrespective of anything nothing warrants a death-threat like that.

Anyway... goodnight.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline naughty boy 13

Obsessive freak :) OP got rejected and blacklisted, posted this review out of spite.

As you can also see, my boyfriend is not from Romania and OP knew this. Another lie to make me look bad, to suggest I have a controlling Romanian boyfriend.

Sorry to ask - but why has a ‘mate’ threatened the OP? Or are you denying this also?