Author Topic: Palomaxx - Birmingham: Jewellery Quarter (A Double Negative)  (Read 65083 times)


62 review(s) for Palomaxx (48 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline naughty boy 13

What exactly do you think you’re trying to achieve here? Do you think I’m scared of you? Did you really think that you could post this horrible pack of lies, because you thought I’m too scared to respond?

Lilith had several accounts and got banned. I knew of one of them. You called me one day asking for my help and I did what I thought aligned with my moral code. I haven’t done anything wrong.

Did your boyfriend threaten to kill the OP?

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I’ve been honest about the part you played.

You really haven’t.

I helped you out and this is what you’ve done in return, all because I wasn’t having any of your email that was drenched in EAS? So what do you do? Post this pack of absolute lies, a month later, then expose me publicly for something I helped YOU with. You really have no respect.

As you said in the abusive email you sent to me, I’m a ‘lazy fucker’ and don’t have a ‘real job’. So you never had any respect in the first place.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Did your boyfriend threaten to kill the OP?

No. Does he have any proof of that? Convenient how it was a ‘voicemail’.

OP was 100000% jealous that I have a boyfriend though, due to the bitter comment that was made. :)
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PunterNumber69

Did the OP's falling out with Lilith follow a similar pattern?

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
It's really pointless he did this she done that, damage has been done and I think the OP really needs to wake up and try moving on and finding another escort who he'll connect with and ffs don't get to clingy  :dash: some of you men really need to harden up

I'm sure it must be emotional but hey ho try other holes for goals too  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonatempora

No. Does he have any proof of that? Convenient how it was a ‘voicemail’.

OP was 100000% jealous that I have a boyfriend though, due to the bitter comment that was made. :)

You can lie all you want. I have a voicemail end of. It’s okay take advantage of the fact that I have a burner phone also which I now use for punting it’s okay. Yes okay, drenched in EAS Paloma... clearly you win and I lose right lol?

My experience(s) won’t change based on what I’ve written. Your behaviour was awful and this is how the punt and the planned punt thereafter went down.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline puntingpumping1920

Did your boyfriend threaten to kill the OP?

Let's be honest

She isn't going to admit that her boyfriend threatened to kill OP
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bonatempora

Did the OP's falling out with Lilith follow a similar pattern?

Not at all.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PunterNumber69

Not at all.
For some reason there seems to be a lot of drama around your relationships with escorts.

Why?

Offline bonatempora

It's really pointless he did this she done that, damage has been done and I think the OP really needs to wake up and try moving on and finding another escort who he'll connect with and ffs don't get to clingy  :dash: some of you men really need to harden up

I'm sure it must be emotional but hey ho try other holes for goals too  :D

There was a chance it would’ve gone down this way. But I still stood my ground, owned my shit like a man and yes due to her manipulating me... made me think of her as a friend. But okay, it’s cool. I know what a piece of work she is and her innate nature.

I saw other escorts when seeing her until she made it out like she was the “only one I should stick to.” I’ve seen a a couple of escorts since all this happened anyhow.

Nothing will take away from the fact as to how I was treated and I wouldn’t wish this on any other punter.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JontyR

AJ has always been my punting alias that’s got nothing to do with it.


Well it does, because if it isn't there would be an outing - and I don't mean a trip in a charabanc to Southend.

Look OP, the fact is that we don't really care about if you have been hurt or not. Yeah, there may be some sympathy, but nothing tangible. We'll go to sleep tonight without it effecting our sleep.

As detailed by some here before Paloma jumped in there are aspects to your behaviour that call the validity of your reviews and how you view things into question. I had a gander last night and wondered why you wrote such as negative on Amber Rose, having posted a (double) neutral review saying you wouldn't see her again. You are showing patterns of behaviour that look like they are caused by a difficulty you have in understanding the level of relationship you have with others. I may be wrong, but we all make our judgement on here about whether you trust the reviews of others when making choices.

There is a feeling on this site at times that this site is an echo chamber. That it will be an automatic supportive audience. It is not the case. Whilst I genuinely believe if someone was suffering mental anguish then there will be a sympathetic ear given...But...it isn't an echo chamber and shitty behavior or weird actions will be called out or at least questioned.

Fact remains, some will not book Paloma on the basis of what you've said, some will not care, and most punters won't even be aware. What is more certain though, is that there aren't going to be masses of blokes at your heel wanting some kind of vengeance for you. I just don't see people caring that much.

Yes, there shouldn't be threats, but it seems here you were given several polite warnings which went unheeded. I reckon Paloma shouldn't have given you your money back that time, if it took that to teach you then it may have been an expensive lesson, but one that you should have learned. Learn it now and try and retreat with as much grace as you can muster.

If she is as you want us to see her as, it will show in time.

Offline The Owl

What an utter pile of shit this review has turned in to. Punters need to remember the most important rules, no matter what happens during a booking, even if personal stuff does creep in, it's still ultimately a paid fuck where you fuck off at the end. Getting hung up on feelings is always risky, as is putting your hand in your pocket when it's not needed or when you're no longer getting value for money. A prostitute is in it for your money, not you, and money is very addictive when you have someone throwing it at you like a paypig mug.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 09:57:50 pm by The Owl »

Offline alabama1

It's really pointless he did this she done that, damage has been done and I think the OP really needs to wake up and try moving on and finding another escort who he'll connect with and ffs don't get to clingy  :dash: some of you men really need to harden up

I'm sure it must be emotional but hey ho try other holes for goals too  :D

Are you a woman then ?

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Let's be honest

She isn't going to admit that her boyfriend threatened to kill OP

Let’s be honest. It didn’t happen.

I’ve backed up everything I’ve said. All OP has done is tell some extremely tall tales with little proof. All he’s shown you is that I sent him an email telling him to piss off. Didn’t seem to show you the email he sent first, which really did rub me up the wrong way as I had kicked him out my apartment and blocked him.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

For some reason there seems to be a lot of drama around your relationships with escorts.

Why?

Just Lilith & Paloma. I assure you. What you have here is an escort that saw an opportunity and capitalised on it, in every aspect.

Let’s see if she uploads the call logs/texts from March also.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Moby Dick

I think its gonna be a long evening, I'll get the whiskey out now  :yahoo:
Why Irish?

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I'd like to know what these 'role plays' were please
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
So in summary OP has a bit of EAS,SP has a hard man Romanian boyfriend, has become a bit lazy with her service and has an attitude problem.
Rest is hearsay.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dboy74

Sweet Jesus  :lol:

So many lessons on this thread on how not to punt!

Offline PunterNumber69

As detailed by some here before Paloma jumped in there are aspects to your behaviour that call the validity of your reviews and how you view things into question. I had a gander last night and wondered why you wrote such as negative on Amber Rose, having posted a (double) neutral review saying you wouldn't see her again. You are showing patterns of behaviour that look like they are caused by a difficulty you have in understanding the level of relationship you have with others. I may be wrong, but we all make our judgement on here about whether you trust the reviews of others when making choices.
The OP's very long reviews do go into a lot of detail and seem to have emotions involved in them.  They're a bit odd.

Offline The Owl

So in summary OP has a bit of EAS,SP has a hard man Romanian boyfriend, has become a bit lazy with her service and has an attitude problem.
Rest is hearsay.

It's easy for a prostitute to become lazy when she has a punter with EAS.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
It's easy for a prostitute to become lazy when she has a punter with EAS.

Fair point.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cryton123

The OP's very long reviews do go into a lot of detail and seem to have emotions involved in them.  They're a bit odd.

Criticising others reviews when you haven’t bothered yourself? That’s a bit odd too.

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Why Irish?
Not Irish SCOTCH
35cl done and still no sign of hostilities easened

Enjoy lads and ma'am nite nite  :hi:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline naughty boy 13

Let’s be honest. It didn’t happen.

I’ve backed up everything I’ve said. All OP has done is tell some extremely tall tales with little proof. All he’s shown you is that I sent him an email telling him to piss off. Didn’t seem to show you the email he sent first, which really did rub me up the wrong way as I had kicked him out my apartment and blocked him.

Last question from me - Paloma - did you ever tell the OP you had a boyfriend?

Offline Punterperson1971

I tried to upload the emotional email he sent me but it got deleted? Did I do something wrong?
On aw or your phone if it’s on phone it will be in the junk mail or bin

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Just Lilith & Paloma. I assure you.

That’s not quite true. How come you’ve had to change your punter number so much? Why so many reports on CE? Because they’re certainly not from me because I’ve never reported you
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
On aw or your phone if it’s on phone it will be in the junk mail or bin
Think she meant on here
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bonatempora

That’s not quite true. How come you’ve had to change your punter number so much? Why so many reports on CE? Because they’re certainly not from me because I’ve never reported you

What Lilith and Hannah Deluxe lol?

First time was my personal number and second time was my first burner number. 2 escorts Lilith whom of which you know of (very well). And, Hannah who wasn’t happy with my review of her... so :unknown:
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline AciQ541.45

I’m surprised more people aren’t questioning the fact OP has been threatened because of all of this ....

Whatever side your on - being threatened is wrong

+1

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Last question from me - Paloma - did you ever tell the OP you had a boyfriend?

Yes I did. (Really appreciate OP telling everyone I have a boyfriend by the way, thanks for respecting my privacy)

OP had made weird comments about running away with me and starting a new life. I said ‘you wouldn’t want to do that with me, I’m trouble’. This is a line I use whenever a punter says something a bit too romantic. He persisted with this wacky idea and that I’m not ‘trouble’, that he’d look after me etc and I eventually said I have a boyfriend. I’m not interested in getting involved personally with clients.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline slimcharles


Offline Cryton123

What Lilith and Hannah Deluxe lol?

First time was my personal number and second time was my first burner number. 2 escorts Lilith whom of which you know of (very well). And, Hannah who wasn’t happy with my review of her... so :unknown:

In all honesty your review of Hannah was a weird one. You basically gave her a neutral for showing concern for your health issues during the booking.

Offline bonatempora

Last question from me - Paloma - did you ever tell the OP you had a boyfriend?

She never mentioned it until very late in the process of me seeing her. But, in truth doesn’t matter now. I was never looking for support/sympathy and said from the offset everyone can have their take (opinion) on it.

Paloma, knew I have romantic interests outside of punting. The prerogative I’m sorry to say was for me to never get with “a WG.”
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
and Hannah Deluxe lol?

I thought you just assured members that you’ve only ever had issues with me and Lilith? So there’s more  :bomb: :wacko:
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

I thought you just assured members that you’ve only ever had issues with me and Lilith? So there’s more  :bomb: :wacko:

Just for reporting my number on client eye and a review she took issue with. So blame it all on me right.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
She never mentioned it until very late in the process of me seeing her.

No I didn’t. But why would that matter anyway? I only told you because you couldn’t take a fucking hint
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline naughty boy 13

Yes I did. (Really appreciate OP telling everyone I have a boyfriend by the way, thanks for respecting my privacy)

OP had made weird comments about running away with me and starting a new life. I said ‘you wouldn’t want to do that with me, I’m trouble’. This is a line I use whenever a punter says something a bit too romantic. He persisted with this wacky idea and that I’m not ‘trouble’, that he’d look after me etc and I eventually said I have a boyfriend. I’m not interested in getting involved personally with clients.

Thanks Paloma

Offline snoopyigor

As much as I’m enjoying this madness.... what’s the story with Lilith? I’m due to see her next month...?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:11:20 pm by snoopyigor »

Offline AciQ541.45

I think its gonna be a long evening, I'll get the whiskey out now  :yahoo:

I've only got Fanta fruit twist and rubicon mango.  didums.


Offline bonatempora

...interesting tweet from Miss.Noir:

External Link/Members Only

Lilith is still an evil piece of work and I'll standby that. She can have her day. She's only salty because she got banned for trying to out me on here. Surprised she doesn't care her mate sold her out, snaked her and still saw me behind my back.

She's best left to it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:11:42 pm by bonatempora »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Steve1961

Why Irish?

'Cos I love it. Also partial to Scottish and English whisky. What about you?  :hi:

Offline bonatempora

No I didn’t. But why would that matter anyway? I only told you because you couldn’t take a fucking hint

You said plenty of stuff during punts. People often forget the part they played. Right now it doesn't matter anyway: as in terms of my review like I said it still stands for how the punt went on the 5th and how you behaved on the 16th.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Surprised she doesn't care her mate sold her out, snaked her and still saw me behind my back.

Last time I checked, I can see who I want? Lilith isn’t my pimp. She can warn me of horrible punters all she likes vice versa, but it’s my experience that I’ll go off. I should have listened to her to be honest. You really are a piece of work.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PunterNumber69

Lilith is still an evil piece of work and I'll standby that. She can have her day. She's only salty because she got banned for trying to out me on here. Surprised she doesn't care her mate sold her out, snaked her and still saw me behind my back.

She's best left to it.
But why did she try to out you?

Were you causing her issues similar to those experienced by Paloma?

Offline The Owl

Lilith is still an evil piece of work and I'll standby that. She can have her day. She's only salty because she got banned for trying to out me on here. Surprised she doesn't care her mate sold her out, snaked her and still saw me behind my back.

She's best left to it.

So from the sounds of it Lilith Noir was stitched up by a prostitute with professional jealousy and a punter with a very questionable attitude to punting that's quite reasonably earned him a place on Client Eye.

I might owe Lilith Noir an apology.

Fucking hell, what a fucking car wreck. I wouldn't blame the admin team if they at least fucked you off this site.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:17:42 pm by The Owl »

Offline alabama1

She has zero credibility to be fair.

Why do you keep butting in with one liners that do not contribute anything ?

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
'Cos I love it. Also partial to Scottish and English whisky. What about you?  :hi:

Blended scotch only for me
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac