Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035909 times)

Offline stampjones

I think £250 is a good price if you are spending 2 - 3 hours and getting multiple fucks. The £60 I was paying was for 30 mins so £250 for 2 hours is the same.

I still meet some of the CL girls, they are no longer students now, but working in their first job that doesn't pay that much. So they come to me for a top up :-)  For these girls I think selling their body for sex was supposed to be a short term plan while at uni. But once they discover they can make easy money that way it is difficult not to be tempted to do it again when cash is needed. A bit like once you become a punter it is very difficult to ever stop.
Yeah im not complaining about the prices. Seeking is good value for money if you can live with the high barrier to entry (ie they dont tend to do half hour slots). I do miss Cl. Like you say, you can still get hits from there but it’s such a long and painful process I hardly bother. Do you post ads there or just reply?

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Yeah im not complaining about the prices. Seeking is good value for money if you can live with the high barrier to entry (ie they dont tend to do half hour slots). I do miss Cl. Like you say, you can still get hits from there but it’s such a long and painful process I hardly bother. Do you post ads there or just reply?

Replying to ads was a waste of time. All my results came from posting my own ads. The girls on CL were looking to make quick money with little exposure. They didn't want to advertise their photos on sites like seeking. They were true amateurs, wanted a quick meet and get the money. One girl even agreed to meet me in Costa and we fucked in the toilets! Another met me in Richmond Park for a quick fuck! I thought it was pretty crazy and risky for them to agree to meet an unknown man who posted an ad on CL but they were up for it. I think anonymity was more important for them.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Crockers

Well, that was a result.

WAed with an early, slim Indian girl who's only been in London under a year, about ten days ago. We got on but then asked if I was married, living with a partner.

I said yes, and she said no thanks.

She WAed me again tonight and is now happy to meet on my terms.

Guess she decided the grass wasn't greener on the other side! Meeting for drinks over the weekend.

It does work to stick to your guns rather than just paying what they want or letting them boss you around.

Anothe slim, gorgeous London Black girl refused to entertain my sexual likes. Again, she's got back to me, agreeing. I'm ignoring her for a few days to keep her on tenterhooks.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 03:41:19 pm by Crockers »

Offline updownandaround

Well, that was a result.

WAed with an early, slim Indian girl who's only been in London under a year, about ten days ago. We got on but then asked if I was married, living with a partner.

I said yes, and she said no thanks.

She WAed me again tonight and is now happy to meet on my terms.

Guess she decided the grass wasn't greener on the other side! Meeting for drinks over the weekend.

It does work to stick to your guns rather than just paying what they want or letting them boss you around.

Anothe slim, gorgeous London Black girl refused to entertain my sexual likes. Again, she's got back to me, agreeing. I'm ignoring her for a few days to keep her on tenterhooks.

Unfortunately so many have their heads filled with nonsense in the media about guys paying girls 10K a month just for platonic dinner dates and what not. They soon get a dose of reality after a few days on Seeking which is one of the reasons so many girls only last 2-3 days before killing their account and returning to civilian life on Tinder 😂

Offline flamingice

If it’s your first time on seeking I would definitely suggest you read the thread, or as much of it as you can cope with.

One thing I would say is that as a youngish guy looking for a paid / ppm arrangement you’re quite possibly going to get discriminated by some women because if they’re looking for financial support they’ll think you are looking to treat it as a normal dating app, and if they’re looking for a natural / normal relationship they might think you’re too young and not together enough…

Actually I’m a bit confused about you are looking for - first half of your post has lots of questions around financial support, and then the second half suggests you’re looking for a long term FWB / fuck buddy without financial allowance etc .

One thing I would definitely suggest is that you figure out what you’re looking for and be able to articulate it to the many many women for whom “what are you looking for on here?” Will be one of the first questions they ask…

That’s fair.  I have jumped in without really figuring that out.

I guess I signed up because I want longer meets (eg overnights), rather than just one hour here or there, and the hope that I can find some younger girls and get a more authentic and less rushed experience.

For background - I am absolutely also hitting up the civvie dating apps and now I step back and ask the question again - what am I after, it’s the authentic experience.

To your point about discrimination - I wouldn’t know.  I seem to be getting plenty of message responses, inbounds and WhatsApps.  But it’s also true that most are quite quick to suggest a PPM (which I guess I am also fine with given I also punt), so a punt off seeking vs an agency - what’s the difference?  I would have thought at least there’s the upside on seeking that it may be more authentic, longer and lead  to something more recurring and long term?

Offline Atrueyorkie

That’s fair.  I have jumped in without really figuring that out.

I guess I signed up because I want longer meets (eg overnights), rather than just one hour here or there, and the hope that I can find some younger girls and get a more authentic and less rushed experience.

For background - I am absolutely also hitting up the civvie dating apps and now I step back and ask the question again - what am I after, it’s the authentic experience.

To your point about discrimination - I wouldn’t know.  I seem to be getting plenty of message responses, inbounds and WhatsApps.  But it’s also true that most are quite quick to suggest a PPM (which I guess I am also fine with given I also punt), so a punt off seeking vs an agency - what’s the difference?  I would have thought at least there’s the upside on seeking that it may be more authentic, longer and lead  to something more recurring and long term?

With a younger age point. It works both ways trust me.

One side will see potentially financially unstable or not the demographic they usually go for. But the flip of the coin another side will message you as you seem like a unicorn, the curiosity will almost be deafening to them. I would personally say use that to your strength, and there is definitely a lot of young successful people around, you don’t need to be a particular demographic to use the site.

If there’s a lot that jump to ppm, you need to look at your bio and who you’re going for. As you’re attracting and seeking those who want that.

There are a lot, I have personal experience who either want to just have a good time, company, mentorship or just a one off. You just need to look and tailor your scope as well as your approach.

I’ve had a few overnights, not an easy thing to just on whim get. You’re a stranger to them, rapport needs to be built as it’s already a big leap to even entertain a stranger for a meet but overnight without any conversation or initial dialogue is a mammoth task. So if that’s something you want you need in my own personal opinion build rapport, do a meet at least once beforehand.

Big difference. The approach. You cannot and it will not bode well approaching like you would a WG.

Be clear what you want and you will get what you want. You may need to sway through the shit but you will pick up golden nuggets I can assure you.

The time limit, make sure you make that clear you’re not after a smash and dash meet. You want it as natural/organic as possible and they will appreciate that as well as they don’t want to be seen as a prossie and will probably. Have a plan set out, and make it clear so it’s not seen as you’re just winging it. Order some food to the place so it’s more chilled, something as small as that makes a difference.

They’re not robots lol so if you can find similar things you like that would make it more seamless. Bonus point if they find you attractive.

Offline jacobs1

Other guys have given plenty of advice on how to handle her. In terms of general advice going forward to prevent this happening to you and others:


2) Do NOT link this number to your normal, personal social media accounts or even log in once via it. On Facebook this leaves a footprint that then suggests you to people with phone numbers in your contacts lists.


you can actually edit this in your settings now. i rarely use fb but was online yesterday and getting reccomended girls whos numbers i got from seeking. this obviously alarmed me as i figured it works both ways and i use my real number. so i googled it and found the setting to turn this off on my end. so now even though i use my real number, facebook will no longer suggest me to people who have me in their contacts

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Well, that was a result.

WAed with an early, slim Indian girl who's only been in London under a year, about ten days ago. We got on but then asked if I was married, living with a partner.

I said yes, and she said no thanks.

She WAed me again tonight and is now happy to meet on my terms.

Guess she decided the grass wasn't greener on the other side! Meeting for drinks over the weekend.

It does work to stick to your guns rather than just paying what they want or letting them boss you around.

Anothe slim, gorgeous London Black girl refused to entertain my sexual likes. Again, she's got back to me, agreeing. I'm ignoring her for a few days to keep her on tenterhooks.
Come and see a married man with game !
 :hi:
Update your WhatsApp story while on the date with the Indian girl, so the London black girl sees it.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline updownandaround

Come and see a married man with game !
 :hi:
Update your WhatsApp story while on the date with the Indian girl, so the London black girl sees it.

Putting stuff on your WhatsApp Status is a great tool. Just make sure it's not too obvious that you're with a girl but that clearly you're not on your own. For example, if you're having drinks take a pic of the table where there are two drinks, maybe get a bit of the girls thigh in the picture or hand. Or make sure she's ordered a really girlie drink in a suitable girlie glass. It works wonders in keeping other girls just simmering in the background. 😀

Offline Crockers

Never knew about WA updates.

Thanks for that. Will use it.

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Putting stuff on your WhatsApp Status is a great tool. Just make sure it's not too obvious that you're with a girl but that clearly you're not on your own. For example, if you're having drinks take a pic of the table where there are two drinks, maybe get a bit of the girls thigh in the picture or hand. Or make sure she's ordered a really girlie drink in a suitable girlie glass. It works wonders in keeping other girls just simmering in the background. 😀

You don't even need to be with another girl, just search Google images for what you want and take a photo of the image  :D
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline martleto88

External Link/Members Only
Rosegreen or whatever something
Just heads up. Very short conversation ending by blocking me. She asked £50 deposit and £250 for meet which i couldn’t figure out if was for hr or meet. But the moment i said i don’t pay deposit if it’s about transportation i can book her an Uber until i write it got blocked.
Good luck if someone actually saw Her. Looks quite well done profile

Offline tazz

Anyone seen any Latin ladies like Sabrina External Link/Members Only

Offer £300 per meet, been on there since 2018

Offline tazz

I’ll add some more girls soon I’m having a clear out of contacts on my phone. I don’t usually see the same girl on a regular basis so a lot of times I lose contact with them.

Alexandra
External Link/Members Only
Greek girl agreed to meet for £250. Im sure she is a waitress if I remember right and sounded like a normal girl who just wants extra cash. Didn’t end up meeting in the end as I had a number of girls lined up at the time.

Kira98
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet for 3 hours. She is half Indian. She is proper sexy and has big tits. We did nothing to naughty(just regular sex, she doesn’t do anal) although she did mention she likes role playing but not really my thing. Got a bit awkward as I was doing most of the talking but she came out of her shell towards the end. She was really nice.

Chloexxxsa
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet. Sounded well up for it. She sent some photos in her panties. I don’t really do the online thing but any how she looked amazing. We arranged a meet in London and 3 days before the meet comms went cold. Then the very next day after the meet was meant to take place she started messaging again apologising bla bla. Deleted her after that lol

ElegantHottie
External Link/Members Only
Agreed to meet for £300. Probably will meet a some point. Trouble is there is always a more attractive girl that comes up, so I brush some aside and pursue the other instead. Not saying she isn’t attractive though.

Alexandra told me its £500 per meet

Offline anujok

Well, that was a result.

WAed with an early, slim Indian girl who's only been in London under a year, about ten days ago. We got on but then asked if I was married, living with a partner.

I said yes, and she said no thanks.

She WAed me again tonight and is now happy to meet on my terms.

Guess she decided the grass wasn't greener on the other side! Meeting for drinks over the weekend.

It does work to stick to your guns rather than just paying what they want or letting them boss you around.

Anothe slim, gorgeous London Black girl refused to entertain my sexual likes. Again, she's got back to me, agreeing. I'm ignoring her for a few days to keep her on tenterhooks.


Well, maybe you might want to put the link for her profile!  We could take it from there!

Offline stampjones

Alexandra told me its £500 per meet
Its not like AW where there is a fixed agreed prices. Girls can offer different prices to different people. Also many will make their first offer a high one but be prepared to negotiate to something more reasonable. If you’re new on seeking Id recommend reading through a chunk of the main threads to get an idea how it works. Main thing is never discuss anything sexual on the site (do it on whatsapp) and never ever send money up front. There are loads more tips on here its worth knowing. Time spent will pay you back

Offline Teejay

Its not like AW where there is a fixed agreed prices. Girls can offer different prices to different people. Also many will make their first offer a high one but be prepared to negotiate to something more reasonable. If you’re new on seeking Id recommend reading through a chunk of the main threads to get an idea how it works. Main thing is never discuss anything sexual on the site (do it on whatsapp) and never ever send money up front. There are loads more tips on here its worth knowing. Time spent will pay you back
it's all vary on how you talk to them or if they like you, I recently dragged my ppm down with a new SB from 350ppm to 150ppm, she's absolutely stunner 9/10

Offline NightKid

I guess I signed up because I want longer meets (eg overnights), rather than just one hour here or there, and the hope that I can find some younger girls and get a more authentic and less rushed experience.

But it’s also true that most are quite quick to suggest a PPM (which I guess I am also fine with given I also punt), so a punt off seeking vs an agency - what’s the difference?  I would have thought at least there’s the upside on seeking that it may be more authentic, longer and lead  to something more recurring and long term?

If that's the sort of meets you're after then Seeking is exactly the place for you - I'm currently on a run myself where I've had 3 overnighters on a first meet last week, all for 400 max or less.

And therein lies the difference between punts off Seeking vs pros, you're never gonna get that sort of value nor authenticity with the latter. Not saying they don't exist on the site either mind, so the best course of action I could suggest for you to take rn is simply dive in and see if you can develop a sense for the kind of girls you want to start with.

If there’s a lot that jump to ppm, you need to look at your bio and who you’re going for. As you’re attracting and seeking those who want that.

Tbh I don't think it's a bio issue, there's like one in a million who'd use it to genuinely date for a relationship and even those that do might want ppm regardless to see if you could provide for them.

As for the pros, they reach out to all and sundry anyway because their MO is to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. For the longest time (and still do, in fact) I've had a line on my profile where I ask them to give me their number when they message and my observation through the years is I'm far more likely to be dealing with a straight-to-business type if I get that, however some of my best girls have also came through said method so it's very much an individual thing indeed.

it's all vary on how you talk to them or if they like you, I recently dragged my ppm down with a new SB from 350ppm to 150ppm, she's absolutely stunner 9/10

Long story short, this.


Offline bigden40

External Link/Members Only   LittleMissTrouble

External Link/Members Only

Are you sure?  The AW profile has a prominent hand tattoo that the SA one doesn’t.

Offline flamingice

If that's the sort of meets you're after then Seeking is exactly the place for you - I'm currently on a run myself where I've had 3 overnighters on a first meet last week, all for 400 max or less.

3 overnights in one week - that would kill me + I still need to be functional in the day time.  This is exactly the motivation to get me back on there.  Currently my month’s membership is wasting away and haven’t really logged in the past week (have actually been targeting the civvie date sites and might have a few interesting things lining up for the weekend fingers crossed).

To my question - what’s the format you run to score these overnights?  I get it that it depends a lot on chemistry and the girl, but what’s your usual format you are running with these meets?

Thanks.

Offline CroPunter

Are you sure?  The AW profile has a prominent hand tattoo that the SA one doesn’t.

99% sure it is her. the same eye colour, same eye shape, same eyebrows.

Offline martleto88

it's all vary on how you talk to them or if they like you, I recently dragged my ppm down with a new SB from 350ppm to 150ppm, she's absolutely stunner 9/10

True but recently last messages they start with “ my last arrangement was…” wait who cares about someone else? You have a budget she has service. Genuinely i don’t do so much bargain because in my first message i come clear with them with the truth that i am there for this that and this. I never propose anything online £ because it’s a high risk.
Also my advice is guys if you move em out use Telegram. Easy app no need for number to be shared ( do your settings). Easily can be wiped off the chat block bye bye..
Be confident guys. They are there for £ you are there for intimacy. Difference is they don’t see 10 man per day.
Some man actually keep them as mistress some ladies have 7-8 sd and making 8-9 k

Offline Atrueyorkie

True but recently last messages they start with “ my last arrangement was…” wait who cares about someone else? You have a budget she has service. Genuinely i don’t do so much bargain because in my first message i come clear with them with the truth that i am there for this that and this. I never propose anything online £ because it’s a high risk.
Also my advice is guys if you move em out use Telegram. Easy app no need for number to be shared ( do your settings). Easily can be wiped off the chat block bye bye..
Be confident guys. They are there for £ you are there for intimacy. Difference is they don’t see 10 man per day.
Some man actually keep them as mistress some ladies have 7-8 sd and making 8-9 k

Exactly this. I had that message before and echo the same sentiments, I could not give the slightest fuck what the previous person gave you  :D I am offering “x” you take it or you leave it for the next person to pick up cos they will.

I tend to give a small range/spectrum so they know I’m only going to go to a certain price end. Definitely missed out a few stunners due to my staunch standpoint but the majority of the time I get stunners/freebies within the range.

There’s a lot of variables in seeking, that’s what makes it so fun.

Offline martleto88

Exactly this. I had that message before and echo the same sentiments, I could not give the slightest fuck what the previous person gave you  :D I am offering “x” you take it or you leave it for the next person to pick up cos they will.

I tend to give a small range/spectrum so they know I’m only going to go to a certain price end. Definitely missed out a few stunners due to my staunch standpoint but the majority of the time I get stunners/freebies within the range.

There’s a lot of variables in seeking, that’s what makes it so fun.

I had some girl but couldn’t remember her name some 19 old London. Told Her if you are interested and we are on the same page give me a chat app i will not discuss here any thing. She said she doesn’t want. I said ok so you are not serious bye. Forgot to block her she start spamming me as typical teen with drama stuff… lady i am an established wealthy person. You are here for money i am the person who gives them. Bye blocked me. Something Primadone or Primadona… anyhow. Guys i am generally finding 40 plus and i am younger but need something younger for nsa anyone had luck with the younger ones in London SouthEast ? They all are happy everything alright and disappear las moment
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 12:20:22 pm by martleto88 »

Offline CroPunter

Quote
How are you doing today! Were you invited to LOVE, previously?

We invite a select few to LOVE, where we host intimate private themed fantasy events hosted by all sugar girls (LOVE girls) across all major cities of the world which include Bangkok, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, London, Mumbai, New Delhi, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Riyadh, Melbourne, Warsaw, Doha, Manama, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Zurich, Milan, Barcelona, Zurich, Madrid, Munich, NYC, LA, Vegas, Miami, Washington DC, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Singapore, HongKong and 75 other cities. The events act as ice breaking sessions, between the LOVE girls and members, who often see each other even outside of the events for a long long time! Events provide a sense of security and an element of excitement.

These are private individual events (No two members interact with each other, events are both BDSM/Kink and Romantic/Vanilla based)

LOVE is for those with extremely deep pockets and for those who only want the absolute best of companions and experiences.

Interested? Please reach out on telegram @mydearlove9 and I shall redirect you to LOVE.

I just got this from one of sugar babies :D, did anyone experience any of those things?


Offline CroPunter

LOVE Legion of Visceral Ecstasy, [26/01/2024 20:45]
LOVE Legion of Visceral Ecstasy:
Welcome to Love

What is it?

LOVE is a gentleman's club which is very exclusive and caters to the elite. We connect the rich and the powerful across spectrums with carefully screened and enrolled sugar girls (We call them hosts) across multiple cities namely Dubai Seoul Singapore Hongkong Shanghai Shenzhen Kuala Lumpur Taipei Bangkok Phuket Tokyo Jakarta Bali Istanbul Sydney Melbourne Gold coast Perth London Manchester Birmingham Leeds Norwich Paris Hamburg Berlin Cape Town Johannesburg Zurich Milan Barcelona Marbella Rome Bucharest Madrid Monaco Brussels Nice Amsterdam Antwerp Ghent Geneva Athens Stockholm Copenhagen Helsinki Delhi Mumbai Bangalore Doha Tel Aviv Riyadh Abu Dhabi Bahrain New York San Francisco Chicago Dallas Philadelphia Orlando Houston LA Tampa Boston Washington DC Virginia Beach  Atlanta San Jose Phoenix Miami Las Vegas Austin and Seattle

What do we do?

Members of LOVE enjoy two services. One of which is fantasy events called SNCTM

1. Fantasy Events hosted by all female hosts under 24. Themes of these events vary each time. Certain events may even have dress codes! One event, called unbuttoned, that we had this week was where all the hosts would wear just a white shirt, totally unbuttoned yet covering it all. Another event that we had this week was teenmania, hosted by only those under 20.

There are various fun activities that member could do in the common areas. Such as pool dancing, card games, silly drunk games for kisses, snooker, table tennis etc. However, the events are not a public display of affection! Each member is provided with a private bedroom suite for every event. 

Are these group events?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! The events entail individual private activities between the members and the hosts. No two members are in the same place except when they voluntarily venture out to play some games or be in the pool. Facemasks are provided as well, when you are in the common areas

What does it take for someone to enroll?

1. Fill a registration form which will help us understand about you. No personal information, not even your names is asked for
2. The membership comes at an annual subscription cost of $3399 for BASIC membership which gives you access to events and private invites of any one particular city. ELITE is priced at $4499 and gives you access to both events and private invites for any two cities of your choice. Ultra is $6499 and gives you access to all the cities that we operate in and also access to special ultra only events (Such as Advanced BDSM, Role play events with 18 and 19 year old sugar hosts, who are new to the concept of sugaring etc) with the most exotic of hosts. Members are added to our private telegram channel and all the updates are run through the telegram channels (All the prices are in USD. The mode of payment is either a local bank transfer within your country or via crypto. We can arrange details for a local transfer in any country except for Dubai and Abu Dhabi)
3. Every event/meet-up has an entry fee that covers for all premium brands of alcohol, stay and food. (The price is between $400 - $1000, depending on the theme of that event and the city)


Can you select the hosts?

The contacts of all the hosts are shared on the telegram channel before each event along with the profile cards of the hosts that gives a description about them, their likes, what they seek, their sexual preferences etc Members talk to a few hosts before the event, choose someone who would be with them throughout the event exclusively (We call them personal assistants). Members may also talk to the PA and make an arrangement in exchange for a tip/allowance if they expect it to be more than just a normal date. Members may also approach other hosts who are not PAs at the event but not the ones who are PAs of other members

LOVE Legion of Visceral Ecstasy, [26/01/2024 20:45]
Who are the hosts?
While all our guests are men, all the serving staff are young women who work part time and wish to gain knowledge about making it to the top of the world from the very best. While they are paid a nominal monthly stipend, they are also earn from tips from our elite guests.

All the hosts are fluent in English and are screened for intelligence and their attitude towards life, before they are hired. Taking care of themselves physically and mentally is a part of their job. No one above 24 is allowed to be a part of the staff. We help young people learn and then leave to make a world of their own. We only enroll and approach women directly from social media or through reputed modelling agencies

Where?
The meets are always held in private Villas and each guest is accommodated in a private bedroom suite of his own for the night. There will be a bar counter, a swimming pool and a lot of board games. Serving hosts may also participate in any of the gaming activities, should any of the members request so.


The second service that nobles enjoy is Private one to one invites which we call - NightHustle

Would you like to know more about Nighthustle instead? Where individual female members post romantic or intimate invites under various themes such as role plays, travel dates, kiss to win, double dates and a whole lot of other themes and are hosted by you at a hotel/place of your choice

Or Would you like to know more about the events? Or would you like to know about the events in your city in the next few days and a few profile cards of the hosts who would be attending these events?


I find out :)

Offline yzic909

Yeah I went down that rabbit hole too. Sounds like bullshit to me. Pay to go to a party and then pay ppm to a girl once you're there. The ppm was in the thousands. Total waste of time.

It's a shame, because I would pay big bucks, thousands a month, to join a group that sources women who get paid by membership fees. Essentially variety and sexual compatibility organized by someone else, and screening and guaranteed I come for the girls. I don't need monogamy or pretend monogamy. I just want great sex and variety without effort, and would pay a LOT! Does anything like that exist?

Offline SoapyTW


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,223
  • Likes: 799
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah I went down that rabbit hole too. Sounds like bullshit to me. Pay to go to a party and then pay ppm to a girl once you're there. The ppm was in the thousands. Total waste of time.
Have you not seen any escorts you could have reviewed since you joined.

Offline NightKid

3 overnights in one week - that would kill me + I still need to be functional in the day time.  This is exactly the motivation to get me back on there.  Currently my month’s membership is wasting away and haven’t really logged in the past week (have actually been targeting the civvie date sites and might have a few interesting things lining up for the weekend fingers crossed).

To my question - what’s the format you run to score these overnights?  I get it that it depends a lot on chemistry and the girl, but what’s your usual format you are running with these meets?

Well the idea is that it's predicated on evening meets to start with - if you do stuff like I do i.e social time before play, once you're finally ready for action it's usually something like 9-10pm. And my playtime goes on for quite a bit cos I indulge in a lot of foreplay or keep them gagging so it can go for 3-4 hours which takes us into the AM period, by then it just makes sense for the girl to sleep over instead really.

Hope that helps and good luck with your weekend  :hi:

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only  Mila(in many slavic laguages that means sweetheart)

delulu  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: allowance 10K a month

Offline martleto88

External Link/Members Only - Sophie2093

Anyone had something there? Looks cute

And this
External Link/Members Only - FriendlyHottie
Looks Hottie.
I used the search but nothing accurate one guy knows her another asking but nothing more…
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 11:02:51 pm by martleto88 »

Offline Jardent6

Yeah I went down that rabbit hole too. Sounds like bullshit to me. Pay to go to a party and then pay ppm to a girl once you're there. The ppm was in the thousands. Total waste of time.

It's a shame, because I would pay big bucks, thousands a month, to join a group that sources women who get paid by membership fees. Essentially variety and sexual compatibility organized by someone else, and screening and guaranteed I come for the girls. I don't need monogamy or pretend monogamy. I just want great sex and variety without effort, and would pay a LOT! Does anything like that exist?

Slippery slippery slope that whole idea . Epstein island , human trafficking etc

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Slippery slippery slope that whole idea . Epstein island , human trafficking etc

What planet are you on?

Offline Jardent6

My point was/is history would tell you that that idea would never work well and the results would be something similar to Epstein island or something vaguely similar. I’m not saying that’s what he wanted or what he meant but if you’re a critical thinker you can easily see how it wouldn’t work and would just lead to more human trafficking . The prospect of a punter paying a large all in subscription fee and expecting a variety of women . Supply wouldn’t be able to match demand. Now do the maths on high paying clients -> not enough supply

Offline stampjones

Yeah the whole teen night thing sounds highly suspect. I mean who would go to something like that and if you did how confident would you be that the girls were really legal. The whole thing sounds dodgy as fuck. I just avoid every profile that has LOVE on it even vefore I read the above post

Offline PLeisure

Yeah the whole teen night thing sounds highly suspect. I mean who would go to something like that and if you did how confident would you be that the girls were really legal. The whole thing sounds dodgy as fuck. I just avoid every profile that has LOVE on it even vefore I read the above post

+1 - it's inviting a slew of problems  :thumbsdown:

Offline wirehair

2333

External Link/Members Only

Chinese student. Anyone had the pleasure? I've got her on Telegram and just wondered if anyone had any feedback so as I know if she's worth the money?

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
2333

External Link/Members Only

Chinese student. Anyone had the pleasure? I've got her on Telegram and just wondered if anyone had any feedback so as I know if she's worth the money?

that might depend on how much you are talking about? have you discussed ball park figures?

Offline wirehair

that might depend on how much you are talking about? have you discussed ball park figures?

Yes it’s all a question of economic vs quality decisions really. I can give her the 400 she wants fro a couple hours of uncertain quality, versus 180 for a known quantity at a certain North London Chinese provider, or even a couple of 120 punts at Sang Ling or Well Health,

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Yes it’s all a question of economic vs quality decisions really. I can give her the 400 she wants fro a couple hours of uncertain quality, versus 180 for a known quantity at a certain North London Chinese provider, or even a couple of 120 punts at Sang Ling or Well Health,

She is a lot prettier than anyone you will meet at San Ling or Well Health!
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Yes it’s all a question of economic vs quality decisions really. I can give her the 400 she wants fro a couple hours of uncertain quality, versus 180 for a known quantity at a certain North London Chinese provider, or even a couple of 120 punts at Sang Ling or Well Health,

Just started seeing another myself (Taiwanese lady on a shortish visa visit) £300 to £400 seems about normal.
Depends if you fancy them.  You’ve discussed specifics in terms of duration and “activities” already it seems. 
I usually do platonic first meet with dinner and drinks, fair play if you’re going all in on the first meet. 
Good luck she looks decent. :thumbsup:

Seems to be an influx of ppm Asian ladies in London at the moment. 

Offline wirehair

She is a lot prettier than anyone you will meet at San Ling or Well Health!

Haha that’s not difficult! Have you met her?

Offline AffAlchemist

Yeah I went down that rabbit hole too. Sounds like bullshit to me. Pay to go to a party and then pay ppm to a girl once you're there. The ppm was in the thousands. Total waste of time.

It's a shame, because I would pay big bucks, thousands a month, to join a group that sources women who get paid by membership fees. Essentially variety and sexual compatibility organized by someone else, and screening and guaranteed I come for the girls. I don't need monogamy or pretend monogamy. I just want great sex and variety without effort, and would pay a LOT! Does anything like that exist?

It does exist thesugarsociety.co.uk

Offline wirehair

2333

External Link/Members Only

Chinese student. Anyone had the pleasure? I've got her on Telegram and just wondered if anyone had any feedback so as I know if she's worth the money?

Well finally did a search on here for her and found some comments about her on the Seeking forum in Scotland. Someone who met her was less than impressed - looks only 6/10 and very hard to relate to and disinterested.
 
I'll give it one more try to set up a meet and see for myself.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Well finally did a search on here for her and found some comments about her on the Seeking forum in Scotland. Someone who met her was less than impressed - looks only 6/10 and very hard to relate to and disinterested.
 
I'll give it one more try to set up a meet and see for myself.
:D Wasn’t a glowing endorsement.

Offline CroPunter


Offline bigden40

External Link/Members Only   BellaandLeila Twins

Did anyone tried them?

Twins my arse.

And not my cup of tea, one looks like a tranny.

Offline tazz

Anyone see KK polish in SE london External Link/Members Only

Had been busy for past two weekends. Had agreed £300 per meet.