Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035895 times)

Offline bortas2k8

The type of girls who are on SA tend to be materialistic they just spend it on anything on top of that when money isn't earned through hard work it doesn't hold the same value. Its bit like like children of families who have generational wealth. Those of us who had nothing either work hard or have worked hard to earn a crust know the true value of money and wont be so frivolous with it.

This is what I’ve been struggling the most with my SBs- especially the one that is all about materialistic gifts… on the one hand I appreciate the arrangement a lot, on the other I’d much rather know she’s saving the money away for her later years than see it go towards yet another pointless handbag!!

Offline updownandaround

This is what I’ve been struggling the most with my SBs- especially the one that is all about materialistic gifts… on the one hand I appreciate the arrangement a lot, on the other I’d much rather know she’s saving the money away for her later years than see it go towards yet another pointless handbag!!

What's worse is that they will buy some vanity item like a handbag, take a few photos for the 'gram, post them and then sell the bag at a massive loss to buy some other vapid trinket.

I remember in my earlier days of Seeking having a convo with a girl about opening a Stocks and Shares ISA and putting they money in there on an index fund, she stared at me blankly the whole time. She clearly wasn't excited by the tax efficiency. 😂

Offline Cheshuk

What's worse is that they will buy some vanity item like a handbag, take a few photos for the 'gram, post them and then sell the bag at a massive loss to buy some other vapid trinket.

I remember in my earlier days of Seeking having a convo with a girl about opening a Stocks and Shares ISA and putting they money in there on an index fund, she stared at me blankly the whole time. She clearly wasn't excited by the tax efficiency. 😂

I think in some cases its insecurity/psycological etc, they want to look like they have a lifestyle as their self-perception is based on others perception

I have seen this with insta girls, they're always broke and showing of an expensive lifestyle. However the playbook isn't the same for these girls and us. A girls insta profile is a reflection of her social value, the more followers and the better the lifestyle they show, the 'higher value' guy(s) they can attract. Therefore what seem like squandering money is actually investments for them.

You're seemingly looking at it as they should be trying to build financial freedom/independency like we do, however they're not working from that playbook. The insta girls with hustle are living for the moment trying to get the wealthiest or high profile man they can.

There are girls who are shallow and short term thinking, but not all who do this are, their model is different than your invest in your future model.

Offline bortas2k8

I think in some cases its insecurity/psycological etc, they want to look like they have a lifestyle as their self-perception is based on others perception

I have seen this with insta girls, they're always broke and showing of an expensive lifestyle. However the playbook isn't the same for these girls and us. A girls insta profile is a reflection of her social value, the more followers and the better the lifestyle they show, the 'higher value' guy(s) they can attract. Therefore what seem like squandering money is actually investments for them.

You're seemingly looking at it as they should be trying to build financial freedom/independency like we do, however they're not working from that playbook. The insta girls with hustle are living for the moment trying to get the wealthiest or high profile man they can.

There are girls who are shallow and short term thinking, but not all who do this are, their model is different than your invest in your future model.

This makes a lot of sense - thank you.
Obviously not all are consciously playing the game that way- but there is logic to it even subconsciously.

Offline Cheshuk

This makes a lot of sense - thank you.
Obviously not all are consciously playing the game that way- but there is logic to it even subconsciously.

Absolutely not all are conscious, some copy others girls and don't realise why they're doing it, others are just stupid and irresponsible with money, but there is a script/lifeplan plenty of these seemingly 'irresponsible' insta/socialite girls consciously have
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 12:39:36 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I think in some cases its insecurity/psycological etc, they want to look like they have a lifestyle as their self-perception is based on others perception

I have seen this with insta girls, they're always broke and showing of an expensive lifestyle. However the playbook isn't the same for these girls and us. A girls insta profile is a reflection of her social value, the more followers and the better the lifestyle they show, the 'higher value' guy(s) they can attract. Therefore what seem like squandering money is actually investments for them.

You're seemingly looking at it as they should be trying to build financial freedom/independency like we do, however they're not working from that playbook. The insta girls with hustle are living for the moment trying to get the wealthiest or high profile man they can.

There are girls who are shallow and short term thinking, but not all who do this are, their model is different than your invest in your future model.

Wise words!  :thumbsup:

Offline updownandaround

I think in some cases its insecurity/psycological etc, they want to look like they have a lifestyle as their self-perception is based on others perception

I have seen this with insta girls, they're always broke and showing of an expensive lifestyle. However the playbook isn't the same for these girls and us. A girls insta profile is a reflection of her social value, the more followers and the better the lifestyle they show, the 'higher value' guy(s) they can attract. Therefore what seem like squandering money is actually investments for them.

You're seemingly looking at it as they should be trying to build financial freedom/independency like we do, however they're not working from that playbook. The insta girls with hustle are living for the moment trying to get the wealthiest or high profile man they can.

There are girls who are shallow and short term thinking, but not all who do this are, their model is different than your invest in your future model.

In line with what you're saying, I heard an interesting phrase last year which sums this dynamic up nicely imo -  "women are marketers and men are salesmen".

Ultimately women are competing with other women for the same men which is another reason they are in a bling arms race with other women and why women generally spend way more on "stuff". They are merely props for their reproductive and security acquisition goals. They need to do more than the next girl to stand out as they realise that what they are offering is not that much different from the next girl. Although not readily voiced, all girls deep down know this struggle. Clues to this realisation can often be found in profile text, how many times have we seen words to the effect of "I'm not your typical girl" or "I'm unique" but when you ask them to explain they are unique they fumble the reasons, or better still, block you. 😂

Offline Cheshuk

In line with what you're saying, I heard an interesting phrase last year which sums this dynamic up nicely imo -  "women are marketers and men are salesmen".

Ultimately women are competing with other women for the same men which is another reason they are in a bling arms race with other women and why women generally spend way more on "stuff". They are merely props for their reproductive and security acquisition goals. They need to do more than the next girl to stand out as they realise that what they are offering is not that much different from the next girl. Although not readily voiced, all girls deep down know this struggle. Clues to this realisation can often be found in profile text, how many times have we seen words to the effect of "I'm not your typical girl" or "I'm unique" but when you ask them to explain they are unique they fumble the reasons, or better still, block you. 😂

yep there is method in the madness  :thumbsup:

Offline Chandler12

You may have noticed that he didn't say that it was a phenomena particular to Arab or any other group of men. He suggests that he's heard of 'rich Arab men' doing this, and whilst I'm sure there are plenty of Swedes, or Geordies who might like to do the same - but we tend not to see as much mention of either, which is probably linked to the greater concentration of wealthy men in Petro-States who can afford to fly out troupes of 'models' to thus indulge them.

It's yawnsome to see anything & everything which remarks on national or ethnic preferences or trends labelled as 'racist tropes'. Pointing out that kind of well-publicised phenomena isn't evidence of a belief in racial superiority, particularly when the phenomena itself seems charged with aspects of race-degradation (they're not much flying out Inuits are they?).

Germans do have a reputation for this too - just not quite in the same same high-spirited, money-no-object way that Gulf-types have garnered for themselves in the last 10yrs. And cf my above point, Poland does not (yet).

Glad someone interpreted what I meant. I couldn’t be bothered to reply lol.

Offline Chandler12

Blueeyedblonde01
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her she’s been around since 2017, but no mention of her. I hate it when there is zero verifications so I will proceed with caution.

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only - Catch Me

From time to time I like to dabble with the older gals, guilty as charged, but this one is a corker of German/Turkish heritage so if you like the more exotic (and tall) looking MILF types then she's for you. She wanted 800 originally and I left her on read for a day and she got the subtle message. She then came back and suggested just meeting for a drink and "see how it goes". We did. In the end it cost me 200 notes and a couple of drinks for some truly great sex and an outstanding BJ. YMMV of course. I was surprised that she didn't mention money (as she gives off a semi pro vibe) nor did she ask for it as I bundled her out of the room so I gave her what I thought was reasonable.

Offline Cheshuk

Glad someone interpreted what I meant. I couldn’t be bothered to reply lol.

disgusting things you wouldn’t imagine doing in this country that I’m guessing could be normal in their cultures(who knows)   :unknown:

the Dubai porter potty is quite well known.. what threw me was you seemingly said maybe shitting in tourists mouths might be considered normal in Dubai, as if that's actually a possibility :D it's all good man

Offline NightKid

yep there is method in the madness

Still doesn't change the fact that it's madness nonetheless, they're investing in superficial stuff to attract even more superficiality so what happens when all of that comes tumbling down? You mentioned dependency earlier which is a great word to describe it because I see it happening on a higher level also; most kids (tbf mankind really) today are so dependent on things like technology and convenience I often ask myself what would the aftermath be like when we are deprived of it someday.

Anyway, before I go on a philosophy rant about the future of humanity, on the subject of madness:

External Link/Members Only - ArtisticHottie

Scammer, provides a good semblance of chat but the invite to join some app or another comes eventually. Profile linked above is where I received the WA number from but more importantly it ends in 8023 and has a striking dp of sugared lips, probably a trademark identifier.

Offline NightKid

I was surprised that she didn't mention money (as she gives off a semi pro vibe) nor did she ask for it as I bundled her out of the room so I gave her what I thought was reasonable.

How exactly do you perform the handoff? D'you just slip it into her bag unnoticed to let her find it for herself or actually mention it somehow?

Offline Cheshuk

what happens when all of that comes tumbling down?

plenty of gorgeous sugar babies marry rich and never work another day in their life, otherwise same thing as anyone else who had money and lost it. I do think the whole living through social media is a bit mad, but that's the world today

I often ask myself what would the aftermath be like when we are deprived of it someday.

probably more an 'if' than 'when', not something I think about

Offline updownandaround

How exactly do you perform the handoff? D'you just slip it into her bag unnoticed to let her find it for herself or actually mention it somehow?

I just put it in their handbag and say either "here's what we agreed" or if nothing is agreed and I want them out the door then "here's your uber money/parking/whatever" money. I also use it as an effective prompt that I want them out of the door but every girl I meet is time boxed unless it's the last girl of the evening. I don't know about you but unless it's a regular then I want them out the door as soon as I've blown my load. I think it's called "post nut clarity" in younger circles 😂

If it's late and it's a freebie then I'll usually give her some money for an Uber, I think that's only fair. Then you have the girls that argue the case to stay over, now that can get tricky as I would never do that unless she was a regular.

Offline NightKid

plenty of gorgeous sugar babies marry rich and never work another day in their life, otherwise same thing as anyone else who had money and lost it.

Difference is those who had money might've generated some sort of value in their pursuit of it whereas these girls don't, hence the point of the discussion.

probably more an 'if' than 'when', not something I think about

Good for you, but that sort of mindset is exactly the reason it becomes a when not if.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 06:50:58 pm by NightKid »

Offline NightKid

I just put it in their handbag and say either "here's what we agreed" or if nothing is agreed and I want them out the door then "here's your uber money/parking/whatever" money. I also use it as an effective prompt that I want them out of the door but every girl I meet is time boxed unless it's the last girl of the evening. I don't know about you but unless it's a regular then I want them out the door as soon as I've blown my load. I think it's called "post nut clarity" in younger circles 😂

If it's late and it's a freebie then I'll usually give her some money for an Uber, I think that's only fair. Then you have the girls that argue the case to stay over, now that can get tricky as I would never do that unless she was a regular.

So basically you do try and make them aware yeah? Cool, thanks.

Also, anyone seen? External Link/Members Only - PrettyWoman
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 06:43:49 pm by NightKid »

Offline updownandaround

plenty of gorgeous sugar babies marry rich and never work another day in their life, otherwise same thing as anyone else who had money and lost it. I do think the whole living through social media is a bit mad, but that's the world today

If she's wise enough to get up the duff by him then she'll probably not work another day in her life, until the kid is 18 that is. Seeking is littered with broken sugar babies who thought they'd won the prostitution lottery but find themselves back online after 6 months. Of course, the reason they broke up is because "he moved to Dubai" or he was a "narcissist/control freak/abuser/space alien" (insert the latest TikTok buzzword)

😂

Offline Cheshuk

Difference is those who had money might've generated some sort of value in their pursuit of it whereas these girls don't, hence the point of the discussion.

the failures can get normal jobs, escort, carry on sugaring.. the loss of lifestyle discussed earlier

Good for you, but that sort of mindset is exactly the reason it becomes a when not if.

not sure the relevance or why you're sure technology is going anywhere

Offline Chandler12

the Dubai porter potty is quite well known.. what threw me was you seemingly said maybe shitting in tourists mouths might be considered normal in Dubai, as if that's actually a possibility :D it's all good man

I dont think I couldn’t of worded it any worse 😂. Definitely wasn’t referring to the entire nation lol. I should’ve wrote a “few” Arabic men. I meant no harm haha. Apologies if I offended lol

Offline NightKid

the failures can get normal jobs, escort, carry on sugaring.. the loss of lifestyle discussed earlier

not sure the relevance or why you're sure technology is going anywhere

Lol mate I don't even know where to start with this and I've said I don't want to go offtopic on how the ills of modern society will affect us in future, nor can I be arsed, so let's just leave it at we're obviously on different floors of the building instead.

Good luck with the hoes anyway  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:12:34 pm by NightKid »

Offline NightKid

I dont think I couldn’t of worded it any worse 😂. Definitely wasn’t referring to the entire nation lol. I should’ve wrote a “few” Arabic men. I meant no harm haha. Apologies if I offended lol

Guy's a bit of a simpleton so hardly your fault now, is it?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:14:58 pm by NightKid »

Offline Cheshuk

If she's wise enough to get up the duff by him then she'll probably not work another day in her life, until the kid is 18 that is. Seeking is littered with broken sugar babies who thought they'd won the prostitution lottery but find themselves back online after 6 months. Of course, the reason they broke up is because "he moved to Dubai" or he was a "narcissist/control freak/abuser/space alien" (insert the latest TikTok buzzword)

😂

I realise were talking about very different things, I'm still on the topic of the model type premium sb's in their prime and life plans.

I think you're talking about girls who were never anything exceptional in the looks department who 'litter' the site, I know nothing about them as I have no interest in interacting with them. Seeking isn't littered with broken versions of the former.

If the average looking girls are blowing all their money the way the gorgeous socialite/insta models do, I have no clue what they're gonna do.


Offline updownandaround

I dont think I couldn’t of worded it any worse 😂. Definitely wasn’t referring to the entire nation lol. I should’ve wrote a “few” Arabic men. I meant no harm haha. Apologies if I offended lol

Mate, I wouldn't worry about it, you could talk about Fairy washing up liquid on here and someone would get triggered by it. 😀

Offline Cheshuk

Lol mate I don't even know where to start with this and I've said I don't want to go offtopic on how the ills of modern society will affect us in future, nor can I be arsed, so let's just leave it at we're obviously on different floors of the building instead.

Good luck with the hoes anyway  :hi:

you came into a discussion that was about model types charging huge allowances and life plans, then related what was discussed there to the nothing special girls on seeking, hence the obvious disconnect

fine to leave it here

Offline updownandaround

I realise were talking about very different things, I'm still on the topic of the model type premium sb's in their prime and life plans.

I think you're talking about girls who were never anything exceptional in the looks department who 'litter' the site, I know nothing about them as I have no interest in interacting with them. Seeking isn't littered with broken versions of the former.

If the average looking girls are blowing all their money the way the gorgeous socialite/insta models do, I have no clue what they're gonna do.

Ah I see what you mean but the same carries for the off market model types too (the real models and the serious influencers on IG), they get pumped and dumped like any other girls on Seeking, just guys higher up the ladder. So unless she can keep the guy then she's just going to be a pass around until her looks are kaput just like any girl trying to secure the bag.

Offline Cheshuk

I dont think I couldn’t of worded it any worse 😂. Definitely wasn’t referring to the entire nation lol. I should’ve wrote a “few” Arabic men. I meant no harm haha. Apologies if I offended lol

I didn't take offence, found the way it read amusing

Offline Cheshuk

Ah I see what you mean but the same carries for the off market model types too (the real models and the serious influencers on IG), they get pumped and dumped like any other girls on Seeking, just guys higher up the ladder. So unless she can keep the guy then she's just going to be a pass around until her looks are kaput just like any girl trying to secure the bag.

I'm solely talking about the minority of exceptionally beautiful models that get the huge allowances, most of them get commitment (often quickly and they're not on the market for long).

Anyway interesting discussion not intending to derail so can agree to disagree


Offline Chandler12

I’ll add some more girls soon I’m having a clear out of contacts on my phone. I don’t usually see the same girl on a regular basis so a lot of times I lose contact with them.

Alexandra
External Link/Members Only
Greek girl agreed to meet for £250. Im sure she is a waitress if I remember right and sounded like a normal girl who just wants extra cash. Didn’t end up meeting in the end as I had a number of girls lined up at the time.

Kira98
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet for 3 hours. She is half Indian. She is proper sexy and has big tits. We did nothing to naughty(just regular sex, she doesn’t do anal) although she did mention she likes role playing but not really my thing. Got a bit awkward as I was doing most of the talking but she came out of her shell towards the end. She was really nice.

Chloexxxsa
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet. Sounded well up for it. She sent some photos in her panties. I don’t really do the online thing but any how she looked amazing. We arranged a meet in London and 3 days before the meet comms went cold. Then the very next day after the meet was meant to take place she started messaging again apologising bla bla. Deleted her after that lol

ElegantHottie
External Link/Members Only
Agreed to meet for £300. Probably will meet a some point. Trouble is there is always a more attractive girl that comes up, so I brush some aside and pursue the other instead. Not saying she isn’t attractive though.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:32:53 pm by Chandler12 »

Offline Chandler12

I didn't take offence, found the way it read amusing
Oh good lol 😂

Offline Chandler12

Mate, I wouldn't worry about it, you could talk about Fairy washing up liquid on here and someone would get triggered by it. 😀
lol 😂

Offline Chandler12

OJOSVERDES2021
External Link/Members Only

Fancied seeing an older female. She was one of very few that replied to me. Got her on whattsapp and spoke briefly. She sounded utter filthy and was up for ppm, but wouldn’t budge at £500. Defo not paying that much so didn’t pursue.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:42:56 pm by Chandler12 »

Offline stampjones

Mate, I wouldn't worry about it, you could talk about Fairy washing up liquid on here and someone would get triggered by it. 😀
That’s fucking greenist. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I’ll add some more girls soon I’m having a clear out of contacts on my phone. I don’t usually see the same girl on a regular basis so a lot of times I lose contact with them.

Alexandra
External Link/Members Only
Greek girl agreed to meet for £250. Im sure she is a waitress if I remember right and sounded like a normal girl who just wants extra cash. Didn’t end up meeting in the end as I had a number of girls lined up at the time.

Kira98
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet for 3 hours. She is half Indian. She is proper sexy and has big tits. We did nothing to naughty(just regular sex, she doesn’t do anal) although she did mention she likes role playing but not really my thing. Got a bit awkward as I was doing most of the talking but she came out of her shell towards the end. She was really nice.

Chloexxxsa
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet. Sounded well up for it. She sent some photos in her panties. I don’t really do the online thing but any how she looked amazing. We arranged a meet in London and 3 days before the meet comms went cold. Then the very next day after the meet was meant to take place she started messaging again apologising bla bla. Deleted her after that lol

ElegantHottie
External Link/Members Only
Agreed to meet for £300. Probably will meet a some point. Trouble is there is always a more attractive girl that comes up, so I brush some aside and pursue the other instead. Not saying she isn’t attractive though.

You've given us a dogshit list and only actually met one of the SBs.

It seems like you just posted the SBs you don't mind others seeing rather than the good ones you've actually met (no harm in admitting that; a lot of guys on here hold on to their 'favourite' SBs due to emotional attachment issues).
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chandler12

You've given us a dogshit list and only actually met one of the SBs.

It seems like you just posted the SBs you don't mind others seeing rather than the good ones you've actually met (no harm in admitting that; a lot of guys on here hold on to their 'favourite' SBs due to emotional attachment issues).

I haven’t finished yet mate. Will add more tomorrow. I don’t have any emotional attachment to any girl I meet.

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - Pretty petite x

Has anyone met her? I have intel on her asking and the baseline was reasonable hence the info request if she might be worth pursuing, ta.

Per the above post I can reveal she opened at 300ppm or 1k monthly and by her own words still has further leeway thus my reasonable comment before.

I only declined due to her unwillingness to do unpaid M&G as semi-pros are a hard limit for me now.

Offline massagepuntingfan

I’ll add some more girls soon I’m having a clear out of contacts on my phone. I don’t usually see the same girl on a regular basis so a lot of times I lose contact with them.

Alexandra
External Link/Members Only
Greek girl agreed to meet for £250. Im sure she is a waitress if I remember right and sounded like a normal girl who just wants extra cash. Didn’t end up meeting in the end as I had a number of girls lined up at the time.

Kira98
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet for 3 hours. She is half Indian. She is proper sexy and has big tits. We did nothing to naughty(just regular sex, she doesn’t do anal) although she did mention she likes role playing but not really my thing. Got a bit awkward as I was doing most of the talking but she came out of her shell towards the end. She was really nice.

Chloexxxsa
External Link/Members Only
Agreed £250 per meet. Sounded well up for it. She sent some photos in her panties. I don’t really do the online thing but any how she looked amazing. We arranged a meet in London and 3 days before the meet comms went cold. Then the very next day after the meet was meant to take place she started messaging again apologising bla bla. Deleted her after that lol

ElegantHottie
External Link/Members Only
Agreed to meet for £300. Probably will meet a some point. Trouble is there is always a more attractive girl that comes up, so I brush some aside and pursue the other instead. Not saying she isn’t attractive though.

I saw Chloexxxsa before the pandemic. Think she was a nurse. Super loud, trashy - good fuck, prefers sex without a condom. Didn't repeat because she lacked discretion.

Offline Tomi91

Could try VWO33COM, VWO30COM, VWO25COM for a 33%, 30%, or 25% discount. Hopefully one of them works.

Also good tip: When you pay use VPN (set to Albania) and enjoy 0% tax on it. This combined with coupon code gives huge discount.

Offline Tailgate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 119
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
External Link/Members Only AdorableBelle 2K allowance per month.
Politely declined.
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 3 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only AdorableBelle 2K allowance per month.
Politely declined.

I met with her tail end of last year.  Wanted £300ppm but said usually expects £500 but needed some extra cash for Christmas.  Lovely to chat to, very open, but not that great in the sack, tried to get me to cum ASAP using hands so had to quickly take control otherwise she would have been out within 30 minutes!  Also as soon as I did cum (eventually, thankfully), she couldn't get her clothes on fast enough and get out the door.

From my opinion, she looks fabulous with clothes on, but I must admit was very disappointed when they came off.. but that's obviously subjective.

Offline OnTheSly

So I went back on last year after some time off and have a list of those that I think are scammers.  I didn't meet any of then, and details of why below:

External Link/Members Only - EmmaHaul
On first SA message just sent phone number and asked to WA.  Said she wanted 500ppm and would meet at my place or a hotel.  Said 3 hours max and said must use protection and no anal.  Basically a pro and wants more than she could get on AW

External Link/Members Only - Prettyells
Immediately sends number for WA, then sends 2 pictures of her rates.  One full of content videos and pics for around £10-20 each.. then says for meets wants £100 up front then £100 in person.

External Link/Members Only - HotTemptress
Asks you to pay for £300 for a 1 hour Tantric Massage session to get to know each other before you consider anything more serious.  Gives out WA and TG details on first message.

External Link/Members Only - EndearingBae
Asks for £500ppm and wants to come straight to your room, no time limit, but if you want her to stay overnight it's £1000ppm

External Link/Members Only - Sara21
Asks for £500ppm and £50 to do a video call first.  Currently in Poland and wants to arrange meets for when she gets back in January.  As soon as you contact on WA she blocks you on SA

External Link/Members Only - Fra
Looking for 4k per month!!!!

External Link/Members Only - GingerGirlNextDoor
Not in London, gives out a Maltese phone number, SA says she's on Isle of Man.  Won't meet, wants to sell pictures of her playing the harp in lingerie for £40

External Link/Members Only - Be safe but have fun
Agrees to £250, but then tries to get you to send money for her and her kid.  Sends messages about 20 times a day begging.. Says is near Cambridge but will come down and do anything... sends pictures of cream pies to try and hook you in.

There's more but I didn't note them all down - sorry gents.

Offline Wowgeek

A couple more New Year scammers trying their luck;

External Link/Members Only - Stylish Princess

Straight to a social, two ‘hello how are you?’ texts and then a request for £130 as it ’helps me get to know you’.


External Link/Members Only - Naughtyscarla

This one plays the long game, lots of naughty texts, couple of voice notes and an agreement to meet, then……….. ‘I don’t ask for ppm or allowance as I’ve discovered it feels like prostitution. So I ask for you to send money so I can buy some sexy lingerie to wear when we meet’

Bearing in mind I’d offered to meet for a drink and then take her shopping I suspect she had no intention to meet. It’s the ones that string you along that are the most annoying I find.

Offline tazz

Anyone met Reemah, tells me lives with family in east london. Tells me can call go to do so and says cant take a call.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wdnah

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 109
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
You may have noticed that he didn't say that it was a phenomena particular to Arab or any other group of men. He suggests that he's heard of 'rich Arab men' doing this, and whilst I'm sure there are plenty of Swedes, or Geordies who might like to do the same - but we tend not to see as much mention of either, which is probably linked to the greater concentration of wealthy men in Petro-States who can afford to fly out troupes of 'models' to thus indulge them.

It's yawnsome to see anything & everything which remarks on national or ethnic preferences or trends labelled as 'racist tropes'. Pointing out that kind of well-publicised phenomena isn't evidence of a belief in racial superiority, particularly when the phenomena itself seems charged with aspects of race-degradation (they're not much flying out Inuits are they?).

Germans do have a reputation for this too - just not quite in the same same high-spirited, money-no-object way that Gulf-types have garnered for themselves in the last 10yrs. And cf my above point, Poland does not (yet).

As someone expereinced in that region, there is a prevalence of extreme degeneracy in the rich there as it was explained to me by a Saudi client of mine: "Foreign kafir girls act haram, we can do whatever we want to them and not suffer any 'consequences' (religious)." It's a private power play also against white people.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 11:03:31 am by wdnah »
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline updownandaround

As someone expereinced in that region, there is a prevalence of extreme degeneracy in the rich there as it was explained to me by a Saudi client of mine: "Foreign kafir girls act haram, we can do whatever we want to them and not suffer any 'consequences' (religious)." It's a private power play also against white people.

I'm not sure you need to be white to be kafir, just a non believer. 😀

Offline OnTheSly

yes she turned up, as profile , very vanilla however a really nice young lady from Lithuania.

Overall worth seeing?  Would you see again?

Am just chatting to her now and looking to meet next week, get pro-vibes from her and am in two minds.

Offline lothian111

Up to you but I wouldnt bother, obviously a pro and no contact since

Offline Lone-punter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 469
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
Any intel on this one?

miss_h
29 London, England, United Kingdom
External Link/Members Only

I can't see her profile, blocked me or has deactivated her account, but we are still chatting on WhatsApp. Asking for 350 ppm.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Need advise lads. So ive spent a lot on seeking. Im nearly bankrupt.
I am seeing one lady. I know the solution to money issues for me is to not see her or any girl for a while.
But i feel bad, if i ditch her she has no income, may do something stupid etc.
And they said seeking is a better option than punting/directly seeing escorts lol 😆
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac