Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035930 times)


Offline martleto88

Anyone with info?
I had an agreement with Her just don’t wanna take the risk if anyone has info

External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Anyone with info?
I had an agreement with Her just don’t wanna take the risk if anyone has info

External Link/Members Only

you HAD an agreement with her? do you mean you have agreed a figure with her for a "date"?

Offline martleto88

you HAD an agreement with her? do you mean you have agreed a figure with her for a "date"?

My bad autocorrect 😂 i HAVE in near future an agreement to meet.

Offline martleto88

External Link/Members Only - BillieJane

Looking only for meets and nothing else. To be keeping you company nothing intimate…
P.s. you click on her profile she messages straight away.

Offline finn5555

External Link/Members Only - BillieJane

P.s. you click on her profile she messages straight away.

And she messaged me within seconds of viewing her profile  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline wirehair

And she messaged me within seconds of viewing her profile  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Methinks a bot!

Offline bigden40

Methinks a bot!

Or maybe she’s just a girl that claims he’s the one

Offline wirehair

Or maybe she’s just a girl that claims he’s the one

Ha don’t they all!

Offline Punter910

Anyone with info?
I had an agreement with Her just don’t wanna take the risk if anyone has info

External Link/Members Only

She did not responded on whatsapp near to the meeting date. Let us know if you manage to see her

Offline wilkinc

This girl quoted me 3k per month allowance:

External Link/Members Only

But is on AW for 200/hr (massage only)

External Link/Members Only


Offline anotherwoody69


Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Deluded, and a dusty phone.
 :dash:

but some girls on SA do get that and more - there are more rich guys out there than some of us think!

Offline Joelawerence

but some girls on SA do get that and more - there are more rich guys out there than some of us think!

Ratio of Women : Men in SA is 1:4 - so 25 men to every 100 women
Lets assume 25% of the men are rich enough to consistently splurge £1000+ per month on SA - that's 6 men
Of those 6 men I presume no more than 50% would be willing to see the same girl for a few months, as others want variety with so much money at hand - that's 3 men
Out of those 3 maybe 1 is super rich and willing to splurge £2000+ on them consistently

Even then that 1 guy wants to make sure that it's a Super model and that he keeps her to himself given he pays so much and most likely that means the Girl is off the site.

So, in summary every 100 women are looking for that 1 man in SA who may splurge on them if they are a super model and is exclusive.

Why do we have to look for that 1 Girl? Look for those other 99 Girls after they realise that they are not the ONE.


Offline finn5555


Ratio of Women : Men in SA is 1:4 - so 25 men to every 100 women


Where did you get that number from?

Offline anotherwoody69

but some girls on SA do get that and more - there are more rich guys out there than some of us think!

I have no doubt there are some, possibly even more than we think.

But, run a search and look at the quality available in London. This particular seeker is simply not in the ball park.
And the AW advert, again compare with what else is available around the £100/150 mark.

All I’m thinking is anyone who is comfortable paying those numbers every month, plus hotels, trips, dinners and gifts is very unlikely to turn up with that on their arm.
I spend too much time in the “trendy and be seen” bars and restaurants (because that’s where many of my out of town clients want to go)in London. When you see the age gap couples you don’t see anyone like her.

Offline bigden40

but some girls on SA do get that and more - there are more rich guys out there than some of us think!

Maybe.  But they’re not that many either.  There’s far more broke ass salt daddies than there are rich guys splashing the cash.  Most girls are absolutely inundated with lowball offers and/or non-financial NSA offers.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Any intel chaps?

Mysticallady, 21, London

External Link/Members Only

Seems genuine, reasonable PPM but as soon as someone says they can host I think HONEYTRAP. Getting cynical in my advancing years I think....

Offline Iceman007

Any intel chaps?

Mysticallady, 21, London

External Link/Members Only

Seems genuine, reasonable PPM but as soon as someone says they can host I think HONEYTRAP. Getting cynical in my advancing years I think....


I chatted to her a few weeks back on WA and she wanted an upfront payment, i declined and wished her the best in her search

Offline PLeisure

Any intel chaps?

Mysticallady, 21, London

External Link/Members Only

Seems genuine, reasonable PPM but as soon as someone says they can host I think HONEYTRAP. Getting cynical in my advancing years I think....
This is not her first profile, and she's been 21yrs in at least four of them, dating back to July '22.
She was very amenable to meeting soon when we chatted on WA. Sent some fairly spicy shots of her butt. And then said that she likes her nails to be done before a meet... At the time of our chat, this had been mentioned by another member on here after she'd asked him to help cover her grooming costs prior to meeting, so I didn't pursue any further.

Out of curiosity, what PPM has she agreed on?

Offline tazz

Had a bizzare experience with Rosie who Iranian External Link/Members Only

Had spoken on the phone and as were not far had agreed to meet for a drink for 8:30. Following day she texts me to ask where were meeting and the time which seemed odd. She then lets me know shes on her way 30 min early. Tell her not had dinner so to delay, she got annoyed and cancelled. Said shes not happy that i wasn't taking her to dinner and shes never met a guy who doesn't, when it was never discussed. Maybe a cultural thing where on a first date its drinks and dinner. I was actually considering a dinner date.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Quote
So, in summary every 100 women are looking for that 1 man in SA who may splurge on them if they are a super model and is exclusive.

I’m happy to splurge 💦 on ALL types of women.

Offline wirehair

Well finally did a search on here for her and found some comments about her on the Seeking forum in Scotland. Someone who met her was less than impressed - looks only 6/10 and very hard to relate to and disinterested.
 
I'll give it one more try to set up a meet and see for myself.

Wish I hadn’t bothered! Fixed a time and place for a meet with the agreement of a drink/lunch and then some hotel fun. Then she messages to say can we make it slightly later than the agreed time. Sure I said let go for 2 instead of 12. Agreed then an hour later says sorry I’m having brunch with friends can we do say 5?  Not ideal I said. OK she says can we do Sunday instead - after me having been clear I wasn’t available that day. So I said sorry let’s just leave it!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Wish I hadn’t bothered! Fixed a time and place for a meet with the agreement of a drink/lunch and then some hotel fun. Then she messages to say can we make it slightly later than the agreed time. Sure I said let go for 2 instead of 12. Agreed then an hour later says sorry I’m having brunch with friends can we do say 5?  Not ideal I said. OK she says can we do Sunday instead - after me having been clear I wasn’t available that day. So I said sorry let’s just leave it!

Was going to ask about an update on this one.  Will stick to who I have.  ;)

Offline Joelawerence

Where did you get that number from?

In Seeking website they have given this:

“ The women on Seeking are the whole package: beautiful, intelligent, and success-oriented. With a ratio of female to male members of 4 to 1,  the odds of finding your ideal partner are in your favor.”

Offline stampjones

In Seeking website they have given this:

“ The women on Seeking are the whole package: beautiful, intelligent, and success-oriented. With a ratio of female to male members of 4 to 1,  the odds of finding your ideal partner are in your favor.”
I can believe that. Certainly in London. If it was the other way around I dont feel like I’d have anywhere near the level of success I have

Offline Punting2022

Wish I hadn’t bothered! Fixed a time and place for a meet with the agreement of a drink/lunch and then some hotel fun. Then she messages to say can we make it slightly later than the agreed time. Sure I said let go for 2 instead of 12. Agreed then an hour later says sorry I’m having brunch with friends can we do say 5?  Not ideal I said. OK she says can we do Sunday instead - after me having been clear I wasn’t available that day. So I said sorry let’s just leave it!

She was likely with another daddy, Delay tactics means someone else is paying them higher and entertaining them.
When you do meet her,do the same to her, delay her by 1 hour

Offline wirehair

She was likely with another daddy, Delay tactics means someone else is paying them higher and entertaining them.
When you do meet her,do the same to her, delay her by 1 hour

Yes that’s always a possibility. No I’m done there and as they say plenty more fish in the China Sea!

Offline Punting2022

Yes that’s always a possibility. No I’m done there and as they say plenty more fish in the China Sea!

Good plan, i learnt this the hard way. Now i have a budget, she says no. I say bye bye and find another. I stick to it.

Offline PLeisure

Another EE WG enters the sugar dating scene
External Link/Members Only
 - her plastic preserves her at a youthful 31 years

Offline Punting2022

talking to a nice blonde atm, Didnt get pro vibes until she said on a overnight its double. So was 500 per meet, but she then said every day is 500. Overnight too, even though she would be going the next morning.

I said this, and she was like, its my time. I take time out from my routine for overnights

Told her to bugger off

Offline NightKid

Another EE WG enters the sugar dating scene
External Link/Members Only
 - her plastic preserves her at a youthful 31 years

Did you forget to include the AW link? External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
talking to a nice blonde atm, Didnt get pro vibes until she said on a overnight its double. So was 500 per meet, but she then said every day is 500. Overnight too, even though she would be going the next morning.

I said this, and she was like, its my time. I take time out from my routine for overnights

Told her to bugger off

so you mean she wanted 2 times 500 ie £1000 for an overnight on the basis that it impacted 2 of her days?

would have been good if you had shared her details otherwise its rather a wasted post!

Offline PLeisure

Did you forget to include the AW link? External Link/Members Only
Thanks, NK - wasn't sure if she's still operating from there  :hi:

Offline Natwest

I wonder if anyone has a discount code that has worked recently? If so, much appreciated.

Offline Punting2022

so you mean she wanted 2 times 500 ie £1000 for an overnight on the basis that it impacted 2 of her days?

would have been good if you had shared her details otherwise its rather a wasted post!

Yes she said she charges by the day. She blocked me so i cant share. Also lost access to account. Guess she reported me. Nothing lost subscription expired.

Offline Iceman007

This is not her first profile, and she's been 21yrs in at least four of them, dating back to July '22.
She was very amenable to meeting soon when we chatted on WA. Sent some fairly spicy shots of her butt. And then said that she likes her nails to be done before a meet... At the time of our chat, this had been mentioned by another member on here after she'd asked him to help cover her grooming costs prior to meeting, so I didn't pursue any further.

Out of curiosity, what PPM has she agreed on?

I believe it was £250, your comments ring a bell and you’re right I have chatted to her with a previous profile and it was exactly how you described it a payment for nails

Offline martleto88

External Link/Members Only - Sasha

Any intel ? Profile looks quite fresh wants £150 for first meet and if we click continue to intimacy.
There is something fishy here…

Offline bigden40

External Link/Members Only - Sasha

Any intel ? Profile looks quite fresh wants £150 for first meet and if we click continue to intimacy.
There is something fishy here…

Well yeah, sounds like she’s expecting you to pay out 150 quid with no promise of intimacy.

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only - Sasha

Any intel ? Profile looks quite fresh wants £150 for first meet and if we click continue to intimacy.
There is something fishy here…

Don't do that, those girls are just looking to be paid to go to restaurants. They will never click with anyone.

Offline martleto88

Well yeah, sounds like she’s expecting you to pay out 150 quid with no promise of intimacy.
Thanks. I generally don’t work like that. I never had something like if we do this or that… first a friend was going to come with her as same country as i am… i was… where is the discretion here 😂
Most of the ladies i meet know what the website it is and they are clear in the beginning i do this and that for this and that much.
Well always a first time…
P.s. i do in few countries this. Too bad she looked cute but..

What about if decide to tell her f off? 😂 and don’t give her anything just from pure curiosity did anyone did something like that. She doesn’t have my number or anything 😂
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 04:47:42 am by martleto88 »

Offline wirehair

Was going to ask about an update on this one.  Will stick to who I have.  ;)

Hmmmm just to let you know it seems someone has been white knighting about this one from here given some comments on her profile about sharing info on her!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 10:07:21 am by wirehair »

Offline Budgiesmuggler

This is not her first profile, and she's been 21yrs in at least four of them, dating back to July '22.
She was very amenable to meeting soon when we chatted on WA. Sent some fairly spicy shots of her butt. And then said that she likes her nails to be done before a meet... At the time of our chat, this had been mentioned by another member on here after she'd asked him to help cover her grooming costs prior to meeting, so I didn't pursue any further.

Out of curiosity, what PPM has she agreed on?

Said £200-£300 but no clarity of what you get at each price point. Felt like a pro and started asking me wierd stuff so just blocked and didnt pursue.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 12:53:00 pm by Budgiesmuggler »

Offline Mj87

External Link/Members Only - Ms S

Met this one at the start of the week. Originally wanted 400 and to be wined and dined etc.

Got chatting and seemed a lovely girl, been studying in London and has debts to pay! Settled on 250 for an evening in the hotel in Central London.

Met for a drink in the bar, really friendly and not OTT, then up to the room for a lot of fun. Gorgeous body, tastes great and is quite submissive.

Will defo meet again! Treat her well gents!

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline Magicman1122

Evening Gents

I’m an occasional punter and up until very recently have only dabbled in the escorting world.  Post Xmas

I decided to give SA a go and have been working over the last month to try and build up some contacts and make connections.

I have struggled to convert and often seem to run into Pro’s along the way demanding ridiculously high rates.

I feel I am close to arranging an initial meet with 2 women on the site but before I commit are there any checks that you might consider running to try and bottom out they are not there with the sole purpose of scamming me.

So far have searched this site and their profiles have not come up,  run their images through Tin Eye but wanted to tap into the group to see if there were any other easy checks that could be carried out.

Thanks in advance

Offline stampjones

Evening Gents

I’m an occasional punter and up until very recently have only dabbled in the escorting world.  Post Xmas

I decided to give SA a go and have been working over the last month to try and build up some contacts and make connections.

I have struggled to convert and often seem to run into Pro’s along the way demanding ridiculously high rates.

I feel I am close to arranging an initial meet with 2 women on the site but before I commit are there any checks that you might consider running to try and bottom out they are not there with the sole purpose of scamming me.

So far have searched this site and their profiles have not come up,  run their images through Tin Eye but wanted to tap into the group to see if there were any other easy checks that could be carried out.

Thanks in advance
I think its easy to over think it or get sucked in by paranoia. Most scammers and pros have fairly clear reasons for being on there andcthey dont waste their time on a long game of trying to draw you in. Pros will quickly move to negotiations snd scammers will quickly ask for money. Pretty much all scammers are of the send me money variety. You mention 2 girls - you mean as a pair? If so then you probably are running an increased risk of being scammed but otherwise just use your common sense. You’d be very unlucky to be scammed by a girl you actually meet on her own

Offline martleto88

Hey lads i will leave few reviews of my last week meets but i am continuing with my research 😂

Any intel on this one?

External Link/Members Only - WiseQueen ?

Offline Magicman1122

I think its easy to over think it or get sucked in by paranoia. Most scammers and pros have fairly clear reasons for being on there andcthey dont waste their time on a long game of trying to draw you in. Pros will quickly move to negotiations snd scammers will quickly ask for money. Pretty much all scammers are of the send me money variety. You mention 2 girls - you mean as a pair? If so then you probably are running an increased risk of being scammed but otherwise just use your common sense. You’d be very unlucky to be scammed by a girl you actually meet on her own

Thanks for the words of advice.  To clarify am developing 2 separate girls independently and both seem promising, although the reality is i will probably only go long term with one of them.

I am actually meeting one later today, lunch and fun.   We have been speaking on WA for well over a week now and a few days before that on SA.  She seems genuine and willing to flex on rates and timings, not overtly rigid like some of the pros that I have come across.  Also not insisting on online first etc.

The thing that is bothering me is I haven’t spoken to her on the phone yet.  Not sure if this is a red flag, and/or whether i should take a chance and meet for lunch.

I think there is an element of making something happen, else there will always be something playing on your mind that puts you off.   Similar to how you might feel meeting your first escort!

Fingers crossed it goes well and I will of course update the group.

Cheers