Thanks, and to others offering advice here. I know there’s a tonne of good info in these 300 pages, but sometimes it helps to get fresh insights.
You mention an interesting point on not paying for Ubers. Is this a hard rule or just usual rule. One girl is saying she can get a train to London, but then would like me to pick up the Uber to the meeting place. Ok or a red flag? At most it’s going to be £20, not exactly breaking the bank. Or is this something to steer clear of.
Secondly, and more importantly (and I know I need to read through the backlog here) any rule of thumb on what you should quote when they ask what I’ll pay for a PPM? I have no idea what I am aiming for, and there’s the added variable of not knowing if they are thinking one hour or one night. I read a few pages back not to cap yourself by suggesting a time limit. I think that’s right. I obviously don’t want to be paying over the odds, but equally I don’t want to be putting something laughable on offer. What’s a good opening price?
Thanks
If I am paying a girl for sex then I see no reason whatsoever to pick up the cost of her transport, either coming to or going from the venue.
The only times I will pay for an Uber or a taxi are:
1) When it's a freebie and it's late.
2) If a girl doesn't take my subtle prompts for her to leave after sex and I just want her out of the door.
If I do get her an Uber then I just give her the money for it, I never book it on my Uber account.
A lot of girls will try it on with travel expenses and many girls on more vanilla dating apps like Tinder will ask for it. It's a great way to gauge her real interest too, if she is prepared to be out of pocket to come and spend time with you then it's a good sign.
As for pricing, I suspect many other posters will have their own advice and thoughts on this and I prefix this with the following being a reflection of my experience in London. I find the magic number is £300 in London. This will mostly depend on their circumstances, their age and where they live in London. Generally the younger they are the more likely they are to dip below the 300 mark. This will also depend on their location, girls genuinely living in central London may want more and a girl living in Bromley may settle for less for example.
All girls know their number and that's based on their relative repulsion to you. I will generally ask what it is they want and they will normally spew out a higher number. As a rule of thumb, I will half whatever they throw out. They may refuse at this point then depending on how much you fancy her then you can adjust your offer accordingly or reduce what she needs to do for the money. So just say you want a BJ instead of sex or that you have a time limit. This might seem counter intuitive but I've not met many girls who don't get hot and horny giving oral and then want to have sex as a result unless they are a seasoned pro.
A lot of girls new to Seeking want the money but they also don't want to ask the format of the meet, what your sexual preferences are or how long she is expected to stay. It's all an unknown and therefore scary to them. Being clear about that and that you're not into anything weird will often defuse the pricing discussion.
If you can't get to a number you both agree on then politely decline regardless of any shaming tactics she uses (you're a brokie, you're cheap etc), bow out and tell her that if she changes her mind then she knows where to find you. One of the big issues on Seeking is you're often competing with guys who offer a load of money and then don't follow up with the girl in question. So she thinks she's worth way more money than she is but then comes to the sobering realisation that all these offers amount to nothing, they are just offers. Time and patience in these situations is your friend. 😀