Did you suddenly become a woman or something?
Deep down, all women, regardless of where you meet them would prefer a wealthy guy over a poorer one. Standard evolutionary biology. A zero with money is always going to get more poon than a zero without.
Mhm, bout the same time you became the leading expert on them

Deep down, all women are different. Case in point, it was the fittest poon in my most recent sub round I got for the best price since I somehow managed to charm the pants off her so no you'll have to excuse me if I reject your Jordan Peterson redpill bollocks
The male version of the hot crazy matrix usually holds true 🤣
Exactly this, re my example above things soured in the blink of eye just because I made a throwaway comment about how regularly she visits her mate out of town after she started oversharing.
In fairness she had many signs I'd associate with the 'hot but psycho' chick (vegan/leftist/artsy) so should've realised to walk on eggshells but oh well 'twas fun while it lasted.