Author Topic: seeking.com - Open Topic  (Read 562723 times)

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
External Link/Members Only

Test your seekability

YES OR NO

No other answers needed

Offline ik8133


Offline Bru1901

Glad you got back on.
Do girls reply to just your number? What sort of hit rate do you get?

Misspellings are your friend

Instead of meeting use mewting. Etc

The system wont trigger if you missoell the keywords

Offline v54

These seeking.com topics are extremely useful. Thank you to all!

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I joined a few weeks ago on the strength of comments here.  Getting my profile favourited a lot. In some cases women might show a different country but do visit Uk so sometimes useful to respond (if they are after air fair or travel costs then NO!). An important indicator is this:-

Quote
She last viewed you
Not yet

If you see this, she is probably bulk favouriting profiles without bothering to go into them.

Offline heathen666

One girl was using voice to text for messages. Pay per meet came out as Paper mate.. I've been successfully using that ever since.

Offline Tdh21

Hey all, 1st time psoter here.
Signed up to seeking yesterday but have yet to upgrade my membership, just wanted a flavour for the site initially. In the last w4 hours I have 25+ messages and about 50 likes, ll. My question is, out of these girls messaging me how many would be fakes / scammers Vs real girls?
Imvtempted to pay for 1 month to read the messages and get as many numbers in this next month, but would be annoyed if most of these messages are just scams / pics requests. Tha is in advance.

Offline updownandaround

Hey all, 1st time psoter here.
Signed up to seeking yesterday but have yet to upgrade my membership, just wanted a flavour for the site initially. In the last w4 hours I have 25+ messages and about 50 likes, ll. My question is, out of these girls messaging me how many would be fakes / scammers Vs real girls?
Imvtempted to pay for 1 month to read the messages and get as many numbers in this next month, but would be annoyed if most of these messages are just scams / pics requests. Tha is in advance.

If you're a new member you are likely to get a bunch of messages, it's the way the site works. There will be of course a bunch of time wasters in your inbox but you don't know if you don't try.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Tdh21 - would suggest you look in your regional discussion thread. most regions have a "local" seeking thread and you can get a better idea of how seeking is working in your area, typical costs fpr your area etc.  To some extent, it depends what you are looking for from seeking. Be mindful that its not a cheap alternative to adultwork, that many/most ladies cannot host so if you can't, thats a hotel cost on top of what you agree with a lady etc

agree with updownandandarond but those message and "likes" figures sound a bit excessive to me for 24 hours (especially for a "basic" member) so probably include so fakes, scammers etc.

My suggest is to do your research fulkly first, consider how you will use seeking and then decide. Personally, I am fan of seeking and it works great for me in the way i use it.

Offline Tdh21

Tha is useful information will have a local for threads for my area, think I will join reading through the comments in this thread, there have been some fun enjoyable meets.

Offline updownandaround

Tdh21 - would suggest you look in your regional discussion thread. most regions have a "local" seeking thread and you can get a better idea of how seeking is working in your area, typical costs fpr your area etc.  To some extent, it depends what you are looking for from seeking. Be mindful that its not a cheap alternative to adultwork, that many/most ladies cannot host so if you can't, thats a hotel cost on top of what you agree with a lady etc

agree with updownandandarond but those message and "likes" figures sound a bit excessive to me for 24 hours (especially for a "basic" member) so probably include so fakes, scammers etc.

My suggest is to do your research fulkly first, consider how you will use seeking and then decide. Personally, I am fan of seeking and it works great for me in the way i use it.

Although I hate Seeking sometimes, I have to agree with you, it works very well for me too but you have to put the work in, you've got to grind to get results and volume.

Offline luv2kiss54

I personally dont bother with girls who contact me first, 99% are scammers, picture sellers or just chancers. They will use a standard formatted message that they send to everybody. Ask yourself why would a girl need to make the first move when they get 100's of messages. Just my experience for what its worth.

Offline v54

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Can someone explain how these two profiles be not related in some way to each other?

Offline Wowgeek

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Can someone explain how these two profiles be not related in some way to each other?

Well they’ve both favourited me unsolicited, does that count?  :rolleyes:

Offline v54

Well they’ve both favourited me unsolicited, does that count?  :rolleyes:
Same here, neither have viewed my profile either.

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Can someone explain how these two profiles be not related in some way to each other?

I'm not subscribed to SA at the moment but I've seen these pics on some hookup apps.  She/he matches, sends nudes then offers to host or come to you but only if you buy her coke  :lol:

The two profiles on SA are using pics of the same girl, it's a scammer. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 06:22:25 am by MP778 »

Offline v54

I'm not subscribed to SA at the moment but I've seen these pics on some hookup apps.  She/he matches, sends nudes then offers to host or come to you but only if you buy her coke  :lol:

The two profiles on SA are using pics of the same girl, it's a scammer.
They seem to take the attitude that two profiles doubles their coverage, but in doing so they've alerted us to the fact that they are dodgy.

Regards a previous message I posted on here: today I had a message from a woman (in Germany) who - the system says - has not viewed my profile. Re-read that: she's messaged me, but not viewed me. That is impossible.  The only thing I can think is that she favourited me without viewing me, and then, later, she messaged me, which sequence somehow locked the Last Viewed field from being updated.

Offline v54

In anyone's experience here, which option in Report member gives you the opportunity to explain that this profile is a duplicate of that profile, and allow you to post the relevant URL's?

Offline Pennine Rover

Seeking used to be good with loads of lovely students etc.  It's now older girls, picture sellers, "please sent me £10 as I'm starving"  types etc. 
My county has the second lowest level of ethnic diversity in the UK but it's remarkable how many Asian or dark skinned girls are nearby on Seeking. if you look closely at their photos they are unlikely to have been taken in the UK
I've taken my profile down due to lack of meets in the last 9 months.

Offline datwabbit

Seeking used to be good with loads of lovely students etc.  It's now older girls, picture sellers, "please sent me £10 as I'm starving"  types etc. 
My county has the second lowest level of ethnic diversity in the UK but it's remarkable how many Asian or dark skinned girls are nearby on Seeking. if you look closely at their photos they are unlikely to have been taken in the UK
I've taken my profile down due to lack of meets in the last 9 months.
Makes you wonder what happened to the students?

I'd be happy with students having enough income to not take second jobs or be Sugar babies. I just don't see how they are doing it.

The north east has 5 universities and very few students on Seeking.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 12:53:05 pm by datwabbit »

Offline martini2429

They seem to take the attitude that two profiles doubles their coverage, but in doing so they've alerted us to the fact that they are dodgy.

Regards a previous message I posted on here: today I had a message from a woman (in Germany) who - the system says - has not viewed my profile. Re-read that: she's messaged me, but not viewed me. That is impossible.  The only thing I can think is that she favourited me without viewing me, and then, later, she messaged me, which sequence somehow locked the Last Viewed field from being updated.

Not necessarily, if she is premium, like us, she will also have the facility to hide when she views a profile, that way she can send messages and thus appear not have read the profile

 :drinks:

Offline Pennine Rover

Makes you wonder what happened to the students?

I'd be happy with students having enough income to not take second jobs or be Sugar babies. I just don't see how they are doing it.

The north east has 5 universities and very few students on Seeking.
There are loads on Admire Me and other pay to view and chat sites.  Chatting while wearing skimpy clothes can earn £1 per minute per client without leaving your room.

Offline Cheshuk

Makes you wonder what happened to the students?

The north east has 5 universities and very few students on Seeking.

I've been thinking this as well, that's the type I go for. Part of it I think is during Covid and lockdown a lot of students who wouldn't use it subscribed, then stayed on there

My other suspicion is that there's a lot of time wasters on the sugar daddy side and word has spread, but its all speculation.

Offline v54

Not necessarily, if she is premium, like us, she will also have the facility to hide when she views a profile, that way she can send messages and thus appear not have read the profile

 :drinks:
That's a good explanation.  In this particular case though, the woman is not Premium. I'm messaging her on Whatsapp and she does appear to be genuine. Or, at least she hasn't got to the stage yet of asking me to pay her fare to get to London.

Another woman suggested we move to email and, as soon as we did, started going on about wanting to show me some photos and how I like to have sex. Here we go, thought I, and I told her she sounded like a bot. Amazingly, rather than ditching me she switched to having a sensible conversation and there's been no further relapse.  She's also not in UK but I'll just stick things out until she gets here: I've got the patience to do that.

Offline martini2429

That's a good explanation.  In this particular case though, the woman is not Premium. I'm messaging her on Whatsapp and she does appear to be genuine. Or, at least she hasn't got to the stage yet of asking me to pay her fare to get to London.

Another woman suggested we move to email and, as soon as we did, started going on about wanting to show me some photos and how I like to have sex. Here we go, thought I, and I told her she sounded like a bot. Amazingly, rather than ditching me she switched to having a sensible conversation and there's been no further relapse.  She's also not in UK but I'll just stick things out until she gets here: I've got the patience to do that.

I never give my contact details out to anyone outside of the UK, if they tell me they are coming to the UK I ask them to contact me again when they arrive, no one ever has

 :drinks:

Offline datwabbit

I've been thinking this as well, that's the type I go for. Part of it I think is during Covid and lockdown a lot of students who wouldn't use it subscribed, then stayed on there

My other suspicion is that there's a lot of time wasters on the sugar daddy side and word has spread, but its all speculation.

Yes so second jobs may pay little but it's guaranteed income. I don't think we're anywhere near giving students enough funding for them not to need a second income.

Offline datwabbit

There are loads on Admire Me and other pay to view and chat sites.  Chatting while wearing skimpy clothes can earn £1 per minute per client without leaving your room.

Must admit, I'm curious. Though part of me is vainly hoping it's because they don't need a second income. We need to get onto a student web site without sounding weird.

Offline j4247

Those of you that don’t want girls to know your full real name, how do you go about checking into a hotel with them? Can you give a fake name or is the hotel likely to want to see ID?

I’ve managed to check in alone on the couple of meets I’ve had so far. It’s probably going to be a ballache to do that each time though. Interested to hear what others approach is.


Offline updownandaround

Those of you that don’t want girls to know your full real name, how do you go about checking into a hotel with them? Can you give a fake name or is the hotel likely to want to see ID?

I’ve managed to check in alone on the couple of meets I’ve had so far. It’s probably going to be a ballache to do that each time though. Interested to hear what others approach is.

Find the hotels that don't require ID. I've noticed that the Marriott brands have recently been asking me for ID upon check in. Hilton (so far) does not. If you go for the smaller hotel chains then they certainly do not require ID and just create a loyalty account (got to collect the points!) with your chosen fake name and address. Always check in first and meet the girl in reception if they have hooker traps on the lifts.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 08:25:56 pm by updownandaround »

Offline billybobsmith

Yes so second jobs may pay little but it's guaranteed income. I don't think we're anywhere near giving students enough funding for them not to need a second income.

If girls are in fact getting something like 100 messages a day / week or whatever from men, there's a high chance they're going to end up getting £150 or whatever for 2-3hrs of "fun".  Got to be more than working in her local coffee shop, bar or Tesco a few nights a week.

Still believe a lot have moved to OnlyFans, or other picture / video selling avenues via say Snapchat or WhatsApp.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
We need to get onto a student web site without sounding weird.

well, how about you signing up to do a Masters or similar.  all we need is a suitable subject for you to study. Then you will be able to give us the inside track! Good idea?


Offline j4247

Cheers. I don’t really have a problem with the hotel knowing my details. Doesn’t seem like much of a risk? I’d rather the girls don’t though.

Novotel didn’t ask me for any ID last time just FYI.

Offline datwabbit

well, how about you signing up to do a Masters or similar.  all we need is a suitable subject for you to study. Then you will be able to give us the inside track! Good idea?
I was thinking about The Student Room

Offline updownandaround

Cheers. I don’t really have a problem with the hotel knowing my details. Doesn’t seem like much of a risk? I’d rather the girls don’t though.

Novotel didn’t ask me for any ID last time just FYI.

The vast majority of hotels don't. I always use a fake name on hotels, especially the ones that show your name on the telly and room service has a habit of coming into the room and using your surname to greet you so better safe than sorry. In some hotels your name appears on the telephone by the bed.

Years ago I learned an important lesson, I was seeing a girl on the regular and out of the blue she sent me a text with my full name. Unbeknown to me, her mate worked at the hotel and got my deets from reservations. Never leave your wallet in your trousers on the floor either, I'm not worried about money being nicked but rather the name on my cards. Put your wallet in a safe place and charge everything to the room, problem solved.

Offline j4247

Good points all. Have you booked with a fake name and been asked for ID yet? Seems like it could be a little awkward?

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
don't have a need to use hotels much these days, even for work, but i have used two in the last couple of weeks. Both asked for photo ID (which was no problem for me as I am single and it wasn't for punting. both were booked via Booking.com - whether that was anything to do with it, not sure!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 09:07:11 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline paul_tall_

I've been thinking this as well, that's the type I go for. Part of it I think is during Covid and lockdown a lot of students who wouldn't use it subscribed, then stayed on there

My other suspicion is that there's a lot of time wasters on the sugar daddy side and word has spread, but its all speculation.
There was previously a documentary re seeking that mention uk uni students and seeking advertising on campus. If i recall there were some welfare liaison issues arising so Im not sure they are as welcome to advertise. Don't forget **cough** also that seeking have supposedly reinvented themselves as an elite dating site rather than sb/sd

Offline updownandaround

Good points all. Have you booked with a fake name and been asked for ID yet? Seems like it could be a little awkward?

Nope, not yet! Always a first time, I'd just say a mate booked it and must have put his name on the reservation or something. Most hotels really don't care as long as they get paid and you don't cause problems.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Most of my SB meets are in hotels and I’ve never been asked for photo ID

Offline stampjones

Most of the time you are not asked for ID but occasionally it can happen. Got asked recently at Novotel in Hammersmith. Im not personally worried about anyone knowing my name as it wouldnt be much use to them - I seriously doubt anyone could track me down with it unless they had a lot of time on their hands lol

Offline updownandaround

Most of the time you are not asked for ID but occasionally it can happen. Got asked recently at Novotel in Hammersmith. Im not personally worried about anyone knowing my name as it wouldnt be much use to them - I seriously doubt anyone could track me down with it unless they had a lot of time on their hands lol

The Novotel Hammersmith? They prob asked you for ID so they can contact your next of kin after you contract MRSA from the rooms 😂

Offline stampjones

The Novotel Hammersmith? They prob asked you for ID so they can contact your next of kin after you contract MRSA from the rooms 😂
It has the advantage that you dont have to fuck around meeting the girl in reception as you dont need a keycard for the lifts so, you know, pros and cons 😂

Offline updownandaround

It has the advantage that you dont have to fuck around meeting the girl in reception as you dont need a keycard for the lifts so, you know, pros and cons 😂

Tbh, I prefer to meet a new girl in reception, sometimes you never know what's going to turn up! i also prefer the hotels with the hooker trap on the lifts, provides a little more security in case her boyfriend/fuck buddy/drug dealer/whatever is waiting outside, waiting to rob me 😂

Offline big-al93

Tbh, I prefer to meet a new girl in reception, sometimes you never know what's going to turn up! i also prefer the hotels with the hooker trap on the lifts, provides a little more security in case her boyfriend/fuck buddy/drug dealer/whatever is waiting outside, waiting to rob me 😂

Would be unusual to be robbed in your hotel, would think they prefer tobe able to control the enviroment. But it wouldn't help anyway, the bf would just wait for you to meet her in reception and meet you by the lift. Have you ever shared a lift in a hotel? Did you ask them to prove they had a keycard?

Offline updownandaround

Would be unusual to be robbed in your hotel, would think they prefer tobe able to control the enviroment. But it wouldn't help anyway, the bf would just wait for you to meet her in reception and meet you by the lift. Have you ever shared a lift in a hotel? Did you ask them to prove they had a keycard?

I know there's like a million holes in the theory but it's just the way I am! A mate of mine got robbed like this in Vegas so it's clearly happened at least once.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 02:38:01 pm by updownandaround »

Offline Chris1990mcr


Offline hungrypunt

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this one. Manchester area?
Had an evening arranged with her at the Lowry before Xmas but I couldn't make it. Seemed v genuine and all on the menu. 200 all eve

Offline big-al93

I know there's like a million holes in the theory but it's just the way I am! A mate of mine got robbed like this in Vegas so it's clearly happened at least once.

IIRC in Vegas, unlike much of the rest of Nevada, prostitution is illegal, so even if seeking/SB arrangements fall into a grey area, your mate ould be unlikely to report to the police, not the case over here. That said whatever works for you.  :thumbsup:

Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Had an evening arranged with her at the Lowry before Xmas but I couldn't make it. Seemed v genuine and all on the menu. 200 all eve

She's quoted me £200 too, but I'm based in London and she's based in Huddersfield.

Surprised she's so willing to come down here for such a low price - 50/50 if I should see her or not (or if she will turn up and try something dodgy).
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline martini2429

She's quoted me £200 too, but I'm based in London and she's based in Huddersfield.

Surprised she's so willing to come down here for such a low price - 50/50 if I should see her or not (or if she will turn up and try something dodgy).

Probably want you to send her the money for her train fare, about £100 return (there is the scam)

 :drinks:

Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Probably want you to send her the money for her train fare, about £100 return (there is the scam)

 :drinks:

I'd never do that - I told her (like I tell everyone who comes from outside London) I will buy the train ticket myself and send you the barcodes.

The only way I'd get scammed then is if they came to London and never saw me - but then I'd just cancel the return ticket.

I've yet to fall for any scams on Seeking and I never give money prior to meeting up.

It's just too good to be true she's £200 ppm - just don't know what I am missing (if there is a scam).
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac