Author Topic: seeking.com - Open Topic  (Read 562701 times)

Offline chatbite

Thought I might share some more experiences from Seeking that I've been meaning to report back on. My membership is running out in a couple of days and I have no plans to renew it, however this is for positive reasons. I've made connections with 2 girls I will definitely continue to meet and have another 2 I'm chatting regularly with and in all liklihood will meet over the coming weeks or months. As such there is little to gain from me keeping the membership going.

After a month on the site I can honestly say its been a success. The young American student I mentioned before has been amazing. After previously spending the night with her we've now had a whole day together where we watched movies, she made me lunch, we fucked like rabbits throughout the day and then took a long hot shower together before saying our goodbyes. The sex with her is amazing, she's confident and very eager to please, I probably spent a good 7-8 hours with her that day. This was a ppm but she's made it clear to me that there is no need to give her money, I did anyway because I wanted to but there was no expectation. I will definitely keep seeing her and I think more often than not I'll treat her to cash or gifts as that was what I expected to do anyway and she'll benefit from it.

I've also met up with a couple of girls, one local and one a couple of hours away (she travelled to me and I covered her train ticket) where we had unpaid meet & greets to break the ice. Both didn't really work out so we agreed to move on, this really showed the value of this type of meet and now I wouldn't see anyone who wasn't prepared to do that.

More recently I've been meeting with a married woman who lives fairly local to me and has a dead bedroom at home so we have a lot in common. Her husband knows a little about our arrangement but asks no questions. We have met twice after chatting for a while on Seeking, both have been for no payment. Effectively she wants a no strings friends with benefits relationship and I'm happy to oblige. The sex is vanilla but we get on so well and have an amazing time together.

Moving forward I think these two I'm actively meeting intimately will be a part of my life for a good while. There will be money or gifts changing hands, especially with the younger one as she's definitely going to need some financial support but I'm more than happy to do that. I have a great connection with both of them and we seem to be looking for the same things. Definitely going to keep chatting to one or two others though as you never know how these things pan out!

Overall after a month of using the site I've reached the conclusion that it's so much more rewarding than using escorts. You have to put the work in but there's a chance you'll find someone who really does give it their all and commit to the arrangement. Don't get me wrong I do have a couple of favourite WG's I'll still see occasionally but I definitely think I've been converted to this type of relationship - if I find myself considering signing up again I'll probably try alternative site though and see how they compare.

Offline tynetunnel

It sounds like you had an excellent result for your subscription, the American girl sounds like a lot of fun  :thumbsup:

Offline dmitrybulgakov

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 840
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Tiffany Anderson, convicted blackmailer

External Link/Members Only
Aberdeen

External Link/Members Only



press block button now
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline akauya


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Got a screenshot in case the article disappears.



Hidden Image/Members Only
O Good move. Its only a matter of time before she pulls that stunt with the wrong person.
A few years ago there was a welsh escort who had a sugar daddy and he bugged the house and caught her out in potentially outing him. He was paying for exclusivity as well which he clearly wasnt getting. He took a bit of a dim view and is now serving time as he subsequently killed her. Im sure someone here will have the details, it was all over the news.
What a pair of pratts :dash: :dash:

Offline dmitrybulgakov

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 840
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
O Good move. Its only a matter of time before she pulls that stunt with the wrong person.
A few years ago there was a welsh escort who had a sugar daddy and he bugged the house and caught her out in potentially outing him. He was paying for exclusivity as well which he clearly wasnt getting. He took a bit of a dim view and is now serving time as he subsequently killed her. Im sure someone here will have the details, it was all over the news.
What a pair of pratts :dash: :dash:

Agreed mr matrix

Some people are maker of their own fate!!
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kieslowski

VWO33 worked for me last week..

Anyone got a good code that's working at the moment? This didn't work when I tried it just now, and the 15% code (VWO15COM) isn't enough to tempt me to re-upgrade.

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
Anyone got a good code that's working at the moment? This didn't work when I tried it just now, and the 15% code (VWO15COM) isn't enough to tempt me to re-upgrade.
Change the 15 to 33 in the code you posted above

Offline thundercrackerxx

Still seem to be a lot of girls offering ''online only''. I can see how this worked during lockdown but who actually goes for this now?

Offline datwabbit

Still seem to be a lot of girls offering ''online only''. I can see how this worked during lockdown but who actually goes for this now?

The thing is it's minimal investment for them. Free profile and sit back. They message all guys but not all respond because they aren't subbed or not interested. Repeat daily. Could even do it commuting.

They think they'll get something eventually so believe that amount of investment is worth it.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Still seem to be a lot of girls offering ''online only''. I can see how this worked during lockdown but who actually goes for this now?

presumably some guys are. maybe the same ones that go for "onlyfans"  etc!

Also, some girls put "online only" or "platonic only" to keep the "only interested in a sex meet" guys away. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 01:57:39 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline chatbite

I've never really got the appeal of online only. I guess if you're getting personalised content then it might float someones boat. I recently started meeting an SB who sends me stuff for free most days yet she has several other blokes in online only arrangements who pay her £100 a week for the content she sends me. Some of it even has toys I gave her so I know it's not just old stock videos but she can rinse and repeat with those who are into that kind of thing

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I've never quite got to grips why anyone would pay for online nonsense. However, if unlike myself, somebody does have any restrictions in their ability to have physical encounters and they have disposable income then it makes sense.
Watching a lot of YouTubers who hold discussions with OF girls gives you a better insight into their clientele, albeit largely in the US but it's very interesting.
One other angle is that apparently there are a lot of lonely men out there. Can't imagine someone using SA would be in the 'lonely' calibre but we all come in different demographics
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline englandfan

Probably the same bitch that tried it with me, I reported to the police and gave them the mobile number to investigate

i do remember the initial contact from the fake account was based in Scotland so wouldnt suprise me if it was her




Tiffany Anderson, convicted blackmailer

External Link/Members Only
Aberdeen

External Link/Members Only



press block button now

Offline billybobsmith

I was tempted to re-join for a month earlier today, but just having had a look at the Manchester area, there's practically nothing that jumps out at me.  Too many fake lips, escort types and larger ladies / heavily tattooed / alt looks that aren't exactly my cup of tea.
Seems to be practically nothing student wise, and a few that have been on the go for quite a while.  Did expect a bit of an upsurge what with the "cost of living increases", but hey it's Manchester and no-one is affected  there from what I've seen...

Are they all on OnlyFans or something?


Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
i tend to look across Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth and Winchester (all Uni towns/Cities) and agree - its seems that there are fewer Uni students than the last couple of years. Student loans too big??

Offline stampjones

I was tempted to re-join for a month earlier today, but just having had a look at the Manchester area, there's practically nothing that jumps out at me.  Too many fake lips, escort types and larger ladies / heavily tattooed / alt looks that aren't exactly my cup of tea.
Seems to be practically nothing student wise, and a few that have been on the go for quite a while.  Did expect a bit of an upsurge what with the "cost of living increases", but hey it's Manchester and no-one is affected  there from what I've seen...

Are they all on OnlyFans or something?
I think it can change day to day. I dont even bother checking before I sign up as it can work either the way you describe or the exact opposite. I guess number online is a good indicator

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
i tend to look across Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth and Winchester (all Uni towns/Cities) and agree - its seems that there are fewer Uni students than the last couple of years. Student loans too big??

You'd think that here in Cambridge there might be the odd student but only known of one at Cam uni and none i know of at Anglia ruskin!..

Offline paul_tall_

i tend to look across Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth and Winchester (all Uni towns/Cities) and agree - its seems that there are fewer Uni students than the last couple of years. Student loans too big??
Agree , there has been a noticeable shift upwards of age range on seeking in the last year if I take into account the area around Guildford, Woking, Bracknell, Reading and Slough. Far less students pop up , whether the marketing has disappeared  away from campus I don't know, maybe more opportunities to raise money away from meeting exists. In general at the moment finding from profiles where they are not directing you straight away to whatsapp/telegram/snap and mentioning pictures/videos /onlyfans supposedly prior to meeting a fair number of people in care work, beauty services, health and teaching plus single mothers discussing cost of living issues though i take no electricity, gas etc with a pinch of salt and move on. Also finding less new profiles on a day by day basis over the course of a months subscription with the same profiles online daily that existed this time last year when I subscribed and back in the summer. Due to seeking removing messages after about 9 months am getting similar messages from girls as to last year that have forgotten they spoke to you often citing just come out of a very long term arrangement due to the guy moving abroad .

Offline billybobsmith

I wonder if some of these student types have a small (or larger) base of men from SA who are happily sending them say £20/week for a few pics (through WA or OF)?
We know a lot of men do send money for pics, videos etc., so even doing this on a weekly basis with 5 men could give her £100+ for pretty much no effort.

I had a look at my home town and out of the women on there, 80% of them have been there for the last 3-4 years, half with the same pics.  A lot haven't logged on in weeks or a year.

Got a couple of days of free time in Manchester later this week / next week so was looking for something for there.  Not sure if I want to pay £70-£100 to get a couple of phone numbers from the ones that slightly interest me.
(One woman I was going to try and see off AW naturally is on holiday during that period)

Offline billybobsmith

Anyway, decided to take the plunge as see what's what.
£72 with the 30% discount code floating around.  Wouldn't pay the £107 they wanted!

Messaged everyone's favourite Paige / Hannah / "hello beautiful", but she's not got back to me yet....
Sent a few messages off, with one local girl having read it, viewed me and that's it so far, and one I've got on WA (although my phone battery keeps dying even on charge)


Offline Everhard115

Anyway, decided to take the plunge as see what's what.
£72 with the 30% discount code floating around.  Wouldn't pay the £107 they wanted!

Messaged everyone's favourite Paige / Hannah / "hello beautiful", but she's not got back to me yet....
Sent a few messages off, with one local girl having read it, viewed me and that's it so far, and one I've got on WA (although my phone battery keeps dying even on charge)

Apologies have not followed the thread fully but what is 30% code I can only see a 15% code.
Many thanks,

Offline billybobsmith

Apologies have not followed the thread fully but what is 30% code I can only see a 15% code.
Many thanks,

As Al R said in his post, just change the 15 to 33.  Worked for me.

So far:
tammy24, Glossop (near Manchester)
External Link/Members Only

Seemed happy to meet for something to eat and then back to her place.  Suggested £120-£150.
Little more chat and then "I would love a pizza right now, but Im skint.  How about I send you some pictures?"

Juliettexox (27, Stoke-on-Trent)
External Link/Members Only

Suggested £300 and we meet at her place and can go upstairs.
Wants some milk brought for the brews we're going to have, and if I wanted to give her anything, I could, but it isn't a deal breaker.

Paige / Hannah / lusciouscutie (Manchester) has responded.  Going to get her onto WA now hopefully, should she respond.

Couple of others on WA.

One girl who wanted £300 for a meet last year, and I offered less, hasn't removed me or blocked me.  May say hello, get a "who is this?" and then get blocked.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 10:36:36 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline Everhard115

Thanks tried that earlier but no joy replacing 15 by 30 :(

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Thanks tried that earlier but no joy replacing 15 by 30 :(

Try again.

Change the 15 to 33 in the code you posted above

As Al R said in his post, just change the 15 to 33.  Worked for me.

Offline Everhard115

Got it will do in a day or so just getting some pics and a mobile ready ;)

Offline Asurmen

As Al R said in his post, just change the 15 to 33.  Worked for me.

So far:
tammy24, Glossop (near Manchester)
External Link/Members Only

Seemed happy to meet for something to eat and then back to her place.  Suggested £120-£150.
Little more chat and then "I would love a pizza right now, but Im skint.  How about I send you some pictures?"

Juliettexox (27, Stoke-on-Trent)
External Link/Members Only

Suggested £300 and we meet at her place and can go upstairs.
Wants some milk brought for the brews we're going to have, and if I wanted to give her anything, I could, but it isn't a deal breaker.

Paige / Hannah / lusciouscutie (Manchester) has responded.  Going to get her onto WA now hopefully, should she respond.

Couple of others on WA.

One girl who wanted £300 for a meet last year, and I offered less, hasn't removed me or blocked me.  May say hello, get a "who is this?" and then get blocked.

I know someone who's met Tammy, said she's bigger than her pictures suggest.

Offline billybobsmith

I know someone who's met Tammy, said she's bigger than her pictures suggest.

She did send a shortish video and I can see she's size 16 or whatever.  Not able to tell a woman's dress size to be honest.
Been with one or two off SA who were slightly larger, and not too bad a time with them.

Got "Paige" on WA now and she's asking about what PPM.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 02:33:13 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline wagglemypaddle

External Link/Members Only

Wants 500 p/h and can't accommodate. Expensive tastes for a 'girl next door' in Manchester.

Offline billybobsmith

External Link/Members Only

Wants 500 p/h and can't accommodate. Expensive tastes for a 'girl next door' in Manchester.

She's on AW as well.  Seems to work in a club as an exotic dancer / stripper or whatever.

RoxyRisque2022 (£400/hr! so a bargain there compared to SA)
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 06:54:46 am by billybobsmith »

Offline big-al93

She's on AW as well.  Seems to work in a club as an exotic dancer / stripper or whatever.

RoxyRisque2022 (£400/hr! so a bargain there compared to SA)
External Link/Members Only

And for that bargain of £400/hr. NO ORAL  :dash: Not just no OWO, simply no oral.

Offline updownandaround

And for that bargain of £400/hr. NO ORAL  :dash: Not just no OWO, simply no oral.

That's often the case. I was always gutted when someone told me that a girl I saw from SA was on AW for a half or even a third of the money!

Offline WKD123

It sounds like you had an excellent result for your subscription, the American girl sounds like a lot of fun  :thumbsup:

+1 pat on the back for that. 

I have trawled back through this thread so apologies if it has been discussed on much earlier pages, but I wonder if anyone in a similar situation as me can advise on whether I should try out Seeking or SecretBenefits?

Married, don't want the cost and impact of rocking the boat although I sometimes wonder if I should just bite the bullet before it's too late. So, I can only realistically meet up during the day and can't travel too far - In my 50s and no oil painting, but still in good shape physically with my own hair and teeth!

Has anyone in the same position actually got something from SA or SB? 

I'm OK to just stick with WGs if that's the consensus.  Just getting the usual punter's remorse from the random 1 hour meet and shove out the door...

Offline stampjones

+1 pat on the back for that. 

I have trawled back through this thread so apologies if it has been discussed on much earlier pages, but I wonder if anyone in a similar situation as me can advise on whether I should try out Seeking or SecretBenefits?

Married, don't want the cost and impact of rocking the boat although I sometimes wonder if I should just bite the bullet before it's too late. So, I can only realistically meet up during the day and can't travel too far - In my 50s and no oil painting, but still in good shape physically with my own hair and teeth!

Has anyone in the same position actually got something from SA or SB? 

I'm OK to just stick with WGs if that's the consensus.  Just getting the usual punter's remorse from the random 1 hour meet and shove out the door...
Short answer yes. Im in the same situation. As long as you’re careful it’s all good.

I dont put a photo on seeking for that reason. No problem getting girls though see the general advice. It’s not an easy environment - requires time. Im honest about being married. 90% of girls dont care but occasionally you meet one who does. Simply move on. Day time meets are fine with most girls. Search “day rooms london” for day use hotels.

All the usual safety/security stuff applies - punting phone etc.

In short being married shouldnt significantly impact your time on seeking.

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
+1 pat on the back for that. 

I have trawled back through this thread so apologies if it has been discussed on much earlier pages, but I wonder if anyone in a similar situation as me can advise on whether I should try out Seeking or SecretBenefits?

Married, don't want the cost and impact of rocking the boat although I sometimes wonder if I should just bite the bullet before it's too late. So, I can only realistically meet up during the day and can't travel too far - In my 50s and no oil painting, but still in good shape physically with my own hair and teeth!

Has anyone in the same position actually got something from SA or SB? 

I'm OK to just stick with WGs if that's the consensus.  Just getting the usual punter's remorse from the random 1 hour meet and shove out the door...
I’m in a similar position in that I have a partner so usually meet during the day or early evening. I’m in my early 60’s, met 6 girls from seeking in just over a year, ages ranged from 24 to 30. Currently just seeing two, one is 25, the other 26. Not long back from a 4 day mini trip with the 25 yo after I managed to blag some free time.

It’s definitely worth it IMO but YMMV - I’ve found there’s definitely more involvement between meets compared with seeing AW WG’s but  how much is down to the individual.

Offline simonbelly

I think the issue may be that Cambridge is so close to London that SBs in Cambridge just say they are in London (where they think the guys with money are)

You'd think that here in Cambridge there might be the odd student but only known of one at Cam uni and none i know of at Anglia ruskin!..

Offline martini2429

Could be something and nothing or it could be a new type of scam, I have had this same message from 3 different profiles today

"Hello, nice to meet you. Can you add a What's or Telegram number? Make a friend"

France, Czechia and Stockholm, anyone else having this message?

 :drinks:

Offline Lesdoit

Could be something and nothing or it could be a new type of scam, I have had this same message from 3 different profiles today

"Hello, nice to meet you. Can you add a What's or Telegram number? Make a friend"

France, Czechia and Stockholm, anyone else having this message?

 :drinks:
If you don’t automatically identify that as a scam of some nature god help you

Offline AffAlchemist

Could be something and nothing or it could be a new type of scam, I have had this same message from 3 different profiles today

"Hello, nice to meet you. Can you add a What's or Telegram number? Make a friend"

France, Czechia and Stockholm, anyone else having this message?

 :drinks:

Yeah I’ve had these and some ending “ buy me a drink “
I just block them

Offline RuiMonti

LOL MOST GIRLS THAT ARE ON AW ARE ON SEEKING ASWELL.
YOU ARE JUST PAYING EXTRA BECAUSE SHE IS NOW NOT AN ESCORT (IN YOUR EYES).
 THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS I HAVE MET ON SEEKING AND THEN MET THEM ON AW FEW DAYS LATER IS SHOCKING.

Offline datwabbit

THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS I HAVE MET ON SEEKING AND THEN MET THEM ON AW FEW DAYS LATER IS SHOCKING.
You must feel a right tit then.

Amazing that you're meeting them in aw only a few days later. You might be able to cut down your Seeking cost by not seeing them through Seeking but checking aw photos more. I guess a subscription to a private gallery is cheaper than Seeking.

Offline chatbite

LOL MOST GIRLS THAT ARE ON AW ARE ON SEEKING ASWELL.
YOU ARE JUST PAYING EXTRA BECAUSE SHE IS NOW NOT AN ESCORT (IN YOUR EYES).
 THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS I HAVE MET ON SEEKING AND THEN MET THEM ON AW FEW DAYS LATER IS SHOCKING.

I can't rule out that most girls on AW are also on Seeking, not in my area but it might be like that where you are. But on the flip side of that - there is no way that most girls on Seeking are also on AW. In other words if you find a WG on AW there's a chance you'll find her on Seeking, but if you find a SB on Seeking there's a much slimmer chance you'll find her on AW too. I'd say you're far more likely to find girls who are on Seeking and OF as opposed to Seeking and AW.

Also....why are you shouting?  :unknown:

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
when  i first read RuiMonti's comment, my initial thought was "load of bollox". Its this word "most"...... sure some maybe, but "most" is more than 50%.

Sorry, just don't believe that, its certainly not my experience and the majority of ladies i chat to aren't and certainly the ones i meet aren't.

Offline chatbite

Just in response to a few messages earlier up the thread - if you're married and a bit older than the girls you find on SA it can still work. I'm somewhere between 15-20 years older than the three girls I've kept contact with so that's not an issue. I've been out publicly with all of them and have also had some weekends and nights away at Spa's, nobody has batted an eyelid at the age difference.

For me the big challenge is making time for them when I have a private life to juggle too. Even just one SB can be a challenge when she's keen as mustard but with three positive relationships on the go it requires a finely tuned operation. I'm reluctant to drop any of them yet despite my better judgement!

I enjoy the dynamic of being able to chat whenever we can, sharing pics and videos etc but I'm starting to get a bit stretched for time. I have one who I see regularly but she's texting every day and it's not always easy to keep her at arms length. I have another who is quite aloof and difficult to tie down to a plan so she presents the opposite problem because I don't like wasted opportunities to meet when they're hard to come by. The third one (the aforementioned American student) is now more of a FWB as we never exchange any gifts or money, we just meet for drinks and sex from time to time. This has cooled off a little now though as she is due to go traveling soon and may never return.

My take on SA is that it bears much finer fruit when you put the work in but just recently I've started to miss the simplicity of a WG. I think moving forward when these three inevitably fizzle out I'm going to concentrate on finding a quality regular WG and forget the dating and chatting stuff. The cost difference will be favourable on the whole but clearly for far less time together overall so it's horses for courses, but I'm glad I've now dabbled in both worlds.

Offline bigden40

when  i first read RuiMonti's comment, my initial thought was "load of bollox". Its this word "most"...... sure some maybe, but "most" is more than 50%.

Sorry, just don't believe that, its certainly not my experience and the majority of ladies i chat to aren't and certainly the ones i meet aren't.

Likewise. I’ve definitely come across a few SBs that are on AW too, but very few of the ones I’ve actually met have been.

Offline stampjones

LOL MOST GIRLS THAT ARE ON AW ARE ON SEEKING ASWELL.
YOU ARE JUST PAYING EXTRA BECAUSE SHE IS NOW NOT AN ESCORT (IN YOUR EYES).
 THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS I HAVE MET ON SEEKING AND THEN MET THEM ON AW FEW DAYS LATER IS SHOCKING.
If thats true then Id question why you bother on seeking given you have to pay to use it and its more effort than AW 🤷‍♂️
Id also question the paying extra comment. 200 for 3 or 4 hours is a better rate than 100 for an hour, for example, so I dont think it’s absolute. It depends what you want.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 01:13:21 am by stampjones »

Offline PLeisure

LOL MOST GIRLS THAT ARE ON AW ARE ON SEEKING ASWELL.
YOU ARE JUST PAYING EXTRA BECAUSE SHE IS NOW NOT AN ESCORT (IN YOUR EYES).
 THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS I HAVE MET ON SEEKING AND THEN MET THEM ON AW FEW DAYS LATER IS SHOCKING.

This is such a vacuous comment  :rolleyes:

Why don't you go ahead and qualify it  :unknown:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Whilst there is undoubtedly some crossover between the two sites most genuine SB are not on AW. You can generally pick the ones that are, they tend to be very transactional and quoting rates per hour etc.

I’ve been seeing my current SB for 14 months and she has a successful but stressful career in the public sector and is definitely NOT on AW or any other site.

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
LOL MOST GIRLS THAT ARE ON AW ARE ON SEEKING ASWELL.
YOU ARE JUST PAYING EXTRA BECAUSE SHE IS NOW NOT AN ESCORT (IN YOUR EYES).
 THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS I HAVE MET ON SEEKING AND THEN MET THEM ON AW FEW DAYS LATER IS SHOCKING.
The first point is debatable but very much doubt it’s true in my area, the other two points don’t reflect my experience at all.

As far as this goes YOU ARE JUST PAYING EXTRA BECAUSE SHE IS NOW NOT AN ESCORT (IN YOUR EYES) firstly I’ve not been paying extra*, and second, call it what you like but to me whether it’s seeking or AW it’s still exchanging money for sex.

*when comparing time spent vs amount paid
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 07:08:44 am by Al R »

Offline datwabbit

Just in response to a few messages earlier up the thread - if you're married and a bit older than the girls you find on SA it can still work. I'm somewhere between 15-20 years older than the three girls I've kept contact with so that's not an issue. I've been out publicly with all of them and have also had some weekends and nights away at Spa's, nobody has batted an eyelid at the age difference.

For me the big challenge is making time for them when I have a private life to juggle too. Even just one SB can be a challenge when she's keen as mustard but with three positive relationships on the go it requires a finely tuned operation. I'm reluctant to drop any of them yet despite my better judgement!

I enjoy the dynamic of being able to chat whenever we can, sharing pics and videos etc but I'm starting to get a bit stretched for time. I have one who I see regularly but she's texting every day and it's not always easy to keep her at arms length. I have another who is quite aloof and difficult to tie down to a plan so she presents the opposite problem because I don't like wasted opportunities to meet when they're hard to come by. The third one (the aforementioned American student) is now more of a FWB as we never exchange any gifts or money, we just meet for drinks and sex from time to time. This has cooled off a little now though as she is due to go traveling soon and may never return.

My take on SA is that it bears much finer fruit when you put the work in but just recently I've started to miss the simplicity of a WG. I think moving forward when these three inevitably fizzle out I'm going to concentrate on finding a quality regular WG and forget the dating and chatting stuff. The cost difference will be favourable on the whole but clearly for far less time together overall so it's horses for courses, but I'm glad I've now dabbled in both worlds.

You're older yes, but "actively married"?