Author Topic: seeking.com - Open Topic  (Read 562724 times)

Offline updownandaround

It is hard work but unfortunately I am limited to this location for the next few months. Agreed very flakey and extreme hard work. I have been getting on with one but just looking to line up one more regular abd then will be sorted.
Can't comment on other areas as never tried. My 3 stints with seeking have all been in an around the Bristol area.

Unless you like the alternative green haired tattooed grungy look, Bristol is dire. If you go out on a night out in Bristol however, it's full of Uni cuties. Only the freaks manage to make it onto Seeking it seems.

Offline Everhard115

Agreed , the uni students are unreal but nothing on seeking:(

Offline wagglemypaddle

External Link/Members Only

Heads-up to avoid this one. She will favourite you regardless of your location. Will insist on video call before meeting  then ask for money beforehand and then will block you immediately. I think she is actually in Stockport not Portsmouth.

Offline pbj46

Anyone got a discount code for Seeking? Time to reactivate membership ahead of an upcoming trip :D

Offline stampjones

I know most people disagree with this but I always say it just to balance things up. Ive never had a photo on seeking (public or private) and my profile is one sentence saying Im looking for fun or some shit like that. I have zero problem getting enough meets with the girls I want. And no Im not talking the pro, semi pro type. As long as you have decent banter it doesnt seem to matter. Ive always been ready to upgrade my profile or even add pics if required but its just never been a problem. So if you are shy go for it. Having said that, I am in London where there’s no shortage of girls so maybe its more important elsewhere. But play it by ear if you’re not sure. If you’re not getting the desired hit rate change it up.

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
Anyone got a discount code for Seeking? Time to reactivate membership ahead of an upcoming trip :D
I’ve just entered vwo33pb and it showed the 33% discount. It doesn’t always work for everyone but worth a try

Offline updownandaround

I know most people disagree with this but I always say it just to balance things up. Ive never had a photo on seeking (public or private) and my profile is one sentence saying Im looking for fun or some shit like that. I have zero problem getting enough meets with the girls I want. And no Im not talking the pro, semi pro type. As long as you have decent banter it doesnt seem to matter. Ive always been ready to upgrade my profile or even add pics if required but its just never been a problem. So if you are shy go for it. Having said that, I am in London where there’s no shortage of girls so maybe its more important elsewhere. But play it by ear if you’re not sure. If you’re not getting the desired hit rate change it up.

A quick question, if I may?

How many unsolicited messages are you getting on a daily basis with no photos and a minimal profile? When I mean unsolicited, I mean girls that are initiating messages to you and they are not replies to messages you initiated?

Offline stampjones

A quick question, if I may?

How many unsolicited messages are you getting on a daily basis with no photos and a minimal profile? When I mean unsolicited, I mean girls that are initiating messages to you and they are not replies to messages you initiated?
Maybe 3 or 4 on average. I usually actively seek out girls on search so I dont usually pay much attention to those messages tbh. Ive never seemed to have the same problem with picture sellers that many report so maybe there are other advantages lol.

Offline paul_tall_

A quick question, if I may?

How many unsolicited messages are you getting on a daily basis with no photos and a minimal profile? When I mean unsolicited, I mean girls that are initiating messages to you and they are not replies to messages you initiated?

Varies during period of the membership, seems to occur when just renewing, dwindles and increases just as you are due to renew, though I have noticed frequently I get a message or a favourite from say South America, Eastern Europe , Asia as soon as I log in , its as if a bot monitors newly active

Offline updownandaround

Varies during period of the membership, seems to occur when just renewing, dwindles and increases just as you are due to renew, though I have noticed frequently I get a message or a favourite from say South America, Eastern Europe , Asia as soon as I log in , its as if a bot monitors newly active

I've noticed a lot of scammers using the Ukraine conflict of late. You have girls apparently logging in from the very cities are currently being flattened. For shits and giggles I engaged one in conversation the other day, who purported to be from Bakhmut. She said that she flies to London every other month for "modelling" work. Hmmm. She of course wanted my Whatsapp or e-mail (who the hell still uses e-mail for that?) but I politely declined.

Offline datwabbit

I've noticed a lot of scammers using the Ukraine conflict of late. You have girls apparently logging in from the very cities are currently being flattened. For shits and giggles I engaged one in conversation the other day, who purported to be from Bakhmut. She said that she flies to London every other month for "modelling" work. Hmmm. She of course wanted my Whatsapp or e-mail (who the hell still uses e-mail for that?) but I politely declined.

+1

There's a lot that's appalling in paid sex but I did find the use of locations currently flattened pretty bad. It would be easier to adopt one as a refugee.

Offline updownandaround

+1

There's a lot that's appalling in paid sex but I did find the use of locations currently flattened pretty bad. It would be easier to adopt one as a refugee.

Ukraine was full of scammers before the war too. It was always "I'm not on here very often so please email me at [email protected]"

Offline AffAlchemist

Went to pause / cancel my seeking membership today and the cancel button just refreshed to the home page so good luck stopping them billing you if you don't want to use the site
they try and take it daily and don't respond to support tickets either

Offline wagglemypaddle

Went to pause / cancel my seeking membership today and the cancel button just refreshed to the home page so good luck stopping them billing you if you don't want to use the site
they try and take it daily and don't respond to support tickets either

This is why I use a 'single use' virtual card with my Revolut app for signing up. I only ever want to sign up for a month, harvest as many numbers as I can safe in the knowledge that I won't be re-billed. Admittedly not as convenient for those who want to re-subscribe with minimum of fuss.

Offline AffAlchemist

This is why I use a 'single use' virtual card with my Revolut app for signing up. I only ever want to sign up for a month, harvest as many numbers as I can safe in the knowledge that I won't be re-billed. Admittedly not as convenient for those who want to re-subscribe with minimum of fuss.

yeah I like to do a month and get a few contacts and meets lined up then cancel
Ive 2 meets this weekend so wanted to cancel for a month as got another next weekend too and poss another the week after lol
but they make it hard to cancel or pause so found a way to delete my card and even that's a mission

Offline updownandaround

This is why I use a 'single use' virtual card with my Revolut app for signing up. I only ever want to sign up for a month, harvest as many numbers as I can safe in the knowledge that I won't be re-billed. Admittedly not as convenient for those who want to re-subscribe with minimum of fuss.

You might find Revolut cards no longer work on Seeking as of a few days ago.

Offline datwabbit

You might find Revolut cards no longer work on Seeking as of a few days ago.

Thanks for the heads up. Not subbed but that was going to be my payment method. Have you tried?

Offline londonroad

Went to pause / cancel my seeking membership today and the cancel button just refreshed to the home page so good luck stopping them billing you if you don't want to use the site
they try and take it daily and don't respond to support tickets either

During my last sub in January I had the same problem. However, the support tickets were replied to within 48 hours and they cancelled the renewal.
You could ask your bank for a chargeback, as clearly any organisation must allow you to cancel a recurring payment facility- if they don’t that is a valid use of chargeback. However, you may be reluctant to draw the attention of your bank to the fact you are using the site - but you will only be dealing with contact centre staff.

Offline datwabbit

Went to pause / cancel my seeking membership today and the cancel button just refreshed to the home page so good luck stopping them billing you if you don't want to use the site
they try and take it daily and don't respond to support tickets either

That's worrying. There's nothing wrong with cancelling a subscription after the first payment so they can't stop you. Theoretically you could stop the card.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 03:01:38 pm by datwabbit »

Offline AffAlchemist

That's worrying. There's nothing wrong with cancelling a subscription after the first payment so they can't stop you. Theoretically you could stop the card.

I managed to delete my card from there website
But could only do this on my phone and not on my laptop
Also there support actually replied same day but they told me how to do it like I couldn’t figure it out lol
It was there site with the issue

Offline sugardaddy0511

You might find Revolut cards no longer work on Seeking as of a few days ago.
  any idea why ? There used be a number to call and pay ? Any idea of the same ??

Offline Punting2022

  any idea why ? There used be a number to call and pay ? Any idea of the same ??

They have prob clocked onto what people do. Easy way is download app on playstore. Upgrade via google play store

Offline datwabbit

They have prob clocked onto what people do. Easy way is download app on playstore. Upgrade via google play store

At the risk of sounding like a salt daddy, does the app allow vouchers

Offline Punting2022

At the risk of sounding like a salt daddy, does the app allow vouchers

you can top up a fake google account with playstore vouchers from paypal etc. Then pay fullprice for the app.no discounts

Offline heathen666

There are few sites that sell google gift cards on the cheap. But you always end up with a balance left over

Offline sugardaddy0511

There are few sites that sell google gift cards on the cheap. But you always end up with a balance left over
that doesn’t work in Uk

Offline sugardaddy0511

They have prob clocked onto what people do. Easy way is download app on playstore. Upgrade via google play store
in contact with Revolut customer support and they say it’s a seeking issue

Offline updownandaround

in contact with Revolut customer support and they say it’s a seeking issue

Yes, it is a Seeking issue, they blocked Revolut. 😂

I would imagine that Seeking keep an eye on this forum amongst others and there are enough of us who have talked about it over the last years. I'm not sure what they would achieve with blocking Revolut. The virtual cards are still attached to a real underlying identity. Who knows?

Offline heathen666

that doesn’t work in Uk

Just make sure you're buying a gbp giftcard. Saying that, the offers on giftcards at the moment don't make it worth it.

Offline datwabbit

Yes, it is a Seeking issue, they blocked Revolut. 😂

I would imagine that Seeking keep an eye on this forum amongst others and there are enough of us who have talked about it over the last years. I'm not sure what they would achieve with blocking Revolut. The virtual cards are still attached to a real underlying identity. Who knows?

Yes, you're simply ensuring discretion of your details and avoiding SA ripping you off.

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve subbed the last few times with a disposable revolut card and would never use a regular card again. So SA, if you’re reading this: fix it or lose my money  :hi:

Offline updownandaround

Yes, you're simply ensuring discretion of your details and avoiding SA ripping you off.

I find it curious that they zap Revolut cards but don't disable all the discount codes that circulate on here on a regular basis. 🤔 I'm pretty sure they keep an eye on the goings on here.

Offline Lesdoit

I find it curious that they zap Revolut cards but don't disable all the discount codes that circulate on here on a regular basis. 🤔 I'm pretty sure they keep an eye on the goings on here.

I renewed with Revolut this morning. Zero issues. Discount worked too

Offline extraa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I renewed with Revolut this morning. Zero issues. Discount worked too

That's great to hear. Was almost game over then for another renewal without Revolut. Hopefully works for me upon renewal  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: No Reviews and arguing about the rules.
Banned by: 90125

Offline updownandaround

I renewed with Revolut this morning. Zero issues. Discount worked too

That's good news! I renewed another way but on the next cycle, I will try Revolut again.

Online Crazydave

I renewed with Revolut this morning. Zero issues. Discount worked too

My subscription last month was with Revolut and worked fine with the discount code. SA have been trying to recharge the subscription renewal since it ran out, but I never keep enough money on it for that to be successful.  :lol:

Edit: By the way, my subscription was ok. Not brilliant. Met a few girls that I'd class as 'professional sugarbabes' but no gems really.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 10:45:25 am by Crazydave »

Offline jimbobted

Does anyone know if you let your subscription lapse, can girls still read messages you have sent to them?
My sub lapses today (unless they rip me off my rebilling me, but I think I've turned that off) but I've just heard back from a girl I messaged 3 weeks ago (says she doesn't come on the site much) and have replied to her with my WA number but I'm wondering if she'll be able to read the message if she doesn't check until say, tomorrow.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Does anyone know if you let your subscription lapse, can girls still read messages you have sent to them?
My sub lapses today (unless they rip me off my rebilling me, but I think I've turned that off) but I've just heard back from a girl I messaged 3 weeks ago (says she doesn't come on the site much) and have replied to her with my WA number but I'm wondering if she'll be able to read the message if she doesn't check until say, tomorrow.

pretty sure the answer is "yes". The restriction is on our male profiles of not being able to send anymore messsages or being able to read any messages received (or not read) after our subscription runs out.

Offline updownandaround

Does anyone know if you let your subscription lapse, can girls still read messages you have sent to them?
My sub lapses today (unless they rip me off my rebilling me, but I think I've turned that off) but I've just heard back from a girl I messaged 3 weeks ago (says she doesn't come on the site much) and have replied to her with my WA number but I'm wondering if she'll be able to read the message if she doesn't check until say, tomorrow.

Yes but you can't read if they reply.

Offline Natwest

Does anyone know if you let your subscription lapse, can girls still read messages you have sent to them?
My sub lapses today (unless they rip me off my rebilling me, but I think I've turned that off) but I've just heard back from a girl I messaged 3 weeks ago (says she doesn't come on the site much) and have replied to her with my WA number but I'm wondering if she'll be able to read the message if she doesn't check until say, tomorrow.

Can you possibly tell me how you now turn off the re billing as I am confused since they tried to make it less obvious?

Offline AffAlchemist

this is what they sent me but the button didn't actually work lol

To cancel your auto-renewing subscription from the browser:
1. Navigate to your Settings page by clicking on your username in the top right corner and then choosing Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. You will see the Membership and Billing option on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Click Cancel Membership. Here you can find the ability to cancel membership or pause a membership.
4. Follow the cancellation prompts.

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
this is what they sent me but the button didn't actually work lol

To cancel your auto-renewing subscription from the browser:
1. Navigate to your Settings page by clicking on your username in the top right corner and then choosing Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. You will see the Membership and Billing option on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Click Cancel Membership. Here you can find the ability to cancel membership or pause a membership.
4. Follow the cancellation prompts.
Could the button not working be a browser problem? I had issues with the quote post button going missing on here and it was down to a setting in my browser rather than an issue with the site..

Offline Natwest

this is what they sent me but the button didn't actually work lol

To cancel your auto-renewing subscription from the browser:
1. Navigate to your Settings page by clicking on your username in the top right corner and then choosing Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. You will see the Membership and Billing option on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Click Cancel Membership. Here you can find the ability to cancel membership or pause a membership.
4. Follow the cancellation prompts.

Same for me, the button didn't work for "Cancel my Membership". But thank you anyway.

Offline WKD123

Well, I was all ready to take the plunge and the discount code worked.  However, my card didn't so I tried the Revolut and that also failed.  Has anyone had recent issues trying to give these people money?  :D

Offline updownandaround

Well, I was all ready to take the plunge and the discount code worked.  However, my card didn't so I tried the Revolut and that also failed.  Has anyone had recent issues trying to give these people money?  :D

I tried with a few Revolut virtual cards over the last couple of weeks and it also failed but since then others have reported no issues with Revolut. I think they probably use a really dodgy payment processor which may be causing these problems.

Offline stampjones

Same for me, the button didn't work for "Cancel my Membership". But thank you anyway.
Just tried it and cancelled fine. Jumped through the usual hoops and they offered a discount if I stayed a member but it let me do it ok. The site just seems so fucking flaky it might be worth trying it on a different browser. Worked for me ios and chrome

Offline Pennine Rover

I just cancelled my membership.  The auto renew was a pain and they made it more and more difficult to have a month or two off.  Over the years I met some great girls but more recently it went down hill with scammers, chatters, girls that weren't in the UK and generally not the nice student lasses that were members a few years ago.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I just cancelled my membership.  The auto renew was a pain and they made it more and more difficult to have a month or two off.  Over the years I met some great girls but more recently it went down hill with scammers, chatters, girls that weren't in the UK and generally not the nice student lasses that were members a few years ago.


Yes the students seem to be few and far between these days and it will get worse in the next month or so as they go home for summer. But i have found a number of very nice 25-30 year olds around, perhaps more than in the past or maybe i just have noticed them more because of a lack of student types, but they do have better conversation etc. (yes i know - many of you just want to fuck 'em and not chat to 'em!)

I don't do anything special in terms of "vetting" but don't get that many scammers or time wasters!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 02:19:20 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Jammydee

Do you guys ever feel that the 8/9s on the site are bitchy and stuck up but the 6s and 7s are more friendly and respectful. Is it me or does everyone experience this?

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Do you guys ever feel that the 8/9s on the site are bitchy and stuck up but the 6s and 7s are more friendly and respectful. Is it me or does everyone experience this?

It's the friendly ones you've got to look out for. They're more likely to be scammers and timewasters
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral