Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Opinion on this one...  (Read 4858 times)

weebey

Hey. To me this girl looks good. But are my eyes kidding me? What do you think. Worth a try?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

What does that private gallery reveal? The cropped pictures suggest a hooter that might impede anything like deep throat and a suggestion of cellulite indicating older than 20, otherwise she looks fine, but I'd check all photos first.

weebey

The private gallery is actually pretty good to be fair.

vw

If she was close to me I would

Only thing I don't like is she is to lazy to fill out interview with vital stats, hair and eye colour.  One of my standard judgment tools but passes the rest

If I was local I would, just my type !

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Some interesting maths going on with her rates.

helmsdale

I ignore profiles like this which oversell their product.
'I am getting wet just thinking of the hot moments we will have together'.

Offline MintRoyale

I ignore profiles like this which oversell their product.
'I am getting wet just thinking of the hot moments we will have together'.

Agreed. I get the feeling it's written by someone else too

ramrodronnie

Hey. To me this girl looks good. But are my eyes kidding me? What do you think. Worth a try?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well you asked what we think weebey? You would be winging it with her mate, with no AW FB, and no Reviews on here. As has been said she does over sell herself a bit, but I've seen lots of WGs profiles who do that.
Looks wise. Well looks are always subjective, one man's meat is another man's poison. Personally going by her profile pics, from what I can see, IMO I think she looks nice enough, slim, nice fit body, not photoshopped pics, which I personally prefer. The only thing if I was going to be picky is she looks like she's got a bit of a pointy hooter.
So in conclusion, unless anyone else has seen her? You can either give her a miss, or TOFTT.  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Only thing I don't like is she is to lazy to fill out interview with vital stats, hair and eye colour.  One of my standard judgment tools but passes the rest

+1 VW

weebey

Wise words guys. Still undecided tho  :( haha

Offline MrMatrix

The girl is Polish, she can't write this up herself. So of course there is an agency behind all this. They have to start some where. If she was in my area I would definitely book her up. Its 30 minutes and next time do an hour if you are happy its the same girl. You can always walk if you are that disappointed. I generally take a photo off AW and if its a different girl I would challenge. Up to you... :thumbsup:

Offline LanceVance

She does look good to me. Go for it if you are interested and don't forget to write a review.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The girl is Polish, she can't write this up herself. So of course there is an agency behind all this.

I know a Polish girl who speaks better English than me.     :hi: :hi:

Offline claretandblue

I know a Polish girl who speaks better English than me.     :hi: :hi:
Whose that Jim? Worth seeing?

Offline NightKid

Offline collector

She's supposed to be blonde, and I don't think this one counts as such.

From the review
lond dyed blonde hair
I would not exclude that option. Hair colour can easily change.

Tall 178cm.

On the contrary I would check if the height is the same.

Gerrypan

She does not look like that but she is quite stunning in a way. Full GFE!!! I still get the after taste maybe she is just my type.

ramrodronnie

Agreed VW. Also me too mate!!  :thumbsup:

Online The_Don

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:15:37 am by The_Don »

sweetas

Had a look at her pvt gallery
not bad.
Any can tell me how to add pics i will

Online Steely Dan

The Guide to UKP review writing includes how to add pictures. It does not mention that you might need a Firefox add-on to copy the pics in the first place, depends on your set up.
External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

I really don't know what the OP is waiting for. Its got to be worth a show for 30 minutes. As I said earlier i would take a chance :drinks:
I hope she comes to my area

Offline NightKid

Ta sweetas - she's also got a face pic in her public gallery now, wonder if you've forced her hand.  :D