Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica A-Level - Kings Cross  (Read 3178 times)

9 review(s) for Veronica a- level (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Wtt2014

Hi guys! This is my first review (and first post) so please be nice. Or don't. I don't care.

External Link/Members Only

Anyway, I went to this punt expecting to see Lilly (External Link/Members Only) who - based on her photos - is totally my type. And sure enough, I thought I was until Veronica opened the door and let me up. It's in a flat on a very popular punting Street beginning with S near King's Cross. She was absolutely up front with me though - she said Lilly was busy but did I want to see her. Well, she looked pretty hot so I went along with it, whilst pretending I didn't know her profile on AW said she did Anal inclusive.

Looks: better than her profile would suggest! She has large looking tits on clothes and whilst these reduce a bit when set free, they're decent enough. A nice arse. Hair like a wet spaniel but that's OK with me. No pubic hair at all, and somewhat extended labia, if that's what you're into. Her English is pretty awful - she said she's only been in the UK a week and I've not seen anything to suggest this isn't true.

What happened: Kind of bizarre, actually. I went and took a shower, after finally using my best charades skills to demonstrate what a "towel" is (given the shower room itself lacked one). Otherwise the bathroom was fine, though it has kitchen towel instead of toilet roll. Whatever - that's hardly a big deal.

I went back into the room, which was a decently sized one with a duvet-less double bed, as per usual. She awkwardly - due to her dodgy English - asked me what I liked. I asked her to strip. She was baffled, so I said "take off your clothes seductively" to which she shrugged and just took off all her clothes except her bra and pants. Not what I anticipated but, well, I guess she was just cutting out the middle man. It taught me Valuable lesson though; do, don't tell. With that in mind l just sat down (naked) on the edge of the bed with my legs apart.

She fell to her knees in front of me and begun sucking. And let me tell you, folks after 20 or so punts or so under my belt, this was the best oral I've ever received, uncovered. She was just going for it, deep throating with very little hand action. I kept hitting the back of her throat, and she kept spitting on my cock taking it all, licking up and down including my balls etc. Very, very good.

At the start, I'd mentioned I was interested in anal and she responded like a parent whose child has just told them they want to go to art school - she smiled, and nodded, but I got the feeling she wasn't exactly gagging for it. Which is a shame but, well, that's why she is being paid and I'm not I suppose.

After 10-15 minutes of oral I took off her pants and - to my genuine surprise - she was wet as hell! Excellent, I thought - I'll warm up in her pussy and then maybe wangle my way into her arse, maybe after a cheeky finger? Well she put the condom on me, gave me another quick suck, then immediately shoved my cock into her arse. Like, no lube. No warning up. No rubbing her clit. Just bang, straight in.

What. This was weird. And you know the weirdest bit? It just felt like a pussy. I looked down and checked and, sure enough, I was hanging out the back of her arsehole. And I was just pounding away, lube free, like it was nothing. She didn't seem bothered and I came pretty quick, but I find myself in the odd position at the end of the punt of having cum after fucking her in the arse but not even touching her pussy except to feel if she was wet right at the start.

Anyway, after that - like all punt - I just wanted to bail, so I got the fuck out. She had no tissues in her room, nor a bin ("this is not my normal room!") So I had to do into the bathroom door a good ol kitchen towelling.

Anyway, over all this was a positive punt. At £80 for 30 minutes, she's pretty average but this includes anal (almost exclusively in my case!) And and both takes a pounding in there and gives amazing head. She gets 8 stars out of 10 from me.

Since it's my first review, and worst, first post, I imagine half of you will call me Sergei or suggest I'm Veronica posting with a particularly effective online translator. Whatever. Use this information, don't use this information - I really don't care. I just wanted to give back a small amount to this community.

Online dondraper

good review, thanks. quite like the look of her, not an absolute stunner but seems to have lovely eyes - and going by her view quite enthusiastic re: oral and anal albeit with her limited english.

shame you didn't get to see Lily though, she looks good - those long legs, wow.

Offline Wtt2014

good review, thanks. quite like the look of her, not an absolute stunner but seems to have lovely eyes - and going by her view quite enthusiastic re: oral and anal albeit with her limited english.

shame you didn't get to see Lily though, she looks good - those long legs, wow.

Aye, tell me about it. I'm pretty sure they were both chatting as I was leaving but I didn't really get a look at her. They do a Duo but it's quite expensive - literally double their individual price for any given length.

fredpunter

Aye, tell me about it. I'm pretty sure they were both chatting as I was leaving but I didn't really get a look at her. They do a Duo but it's quite expensive - literally double their individual price for any given length.

Any given length phnar phnar ....

I see Veronica recently changed her name from Maya according to her feedback ... wonder why that was

Offline willow

Thanks for this. I've had her on my HL since she popped up. Very excited to hear about her approach to A-levels.

Offline G.Raff

Great review, thank you.
Is she part of the S*****n street lot in Kings X?

Offline yuiop300

Thanks for your review.  Added to the HL for DT skills and anal.

Offline collector

+1 for DT and anal and thanks for TOFTT, OP
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:53:23 pm by collector »

Offline Wtt2014

Great review, thank you.
Is she part of the S*****n street lot in Kings X?

Yuh-huh! It was actually my first time there (though I literally walk past the place every day) - I've seen it mentioned on here a bunch and I've enquired about the availability of various girls via text and found they worked there, but I'd not actually gone there til today. Is it just the 2 bed apartment, or are there multiple apartments in one building, more than one building etc?