Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicki Full GFE - London, Kings Cross  (Read 1974 times)

1 review(s) for Blonde Viki (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Vicki Full GFE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 – 30 mins

Comms

Easy via text. Got address straight away.

Usual place in s£$%^n street. Depending on the time of day you can get a lot of static traffic. Always wonder how many of them knows what goes on at the this address. Hate the wait at the door now.

Room

Medium size. Wall paper of red padding. Mirror by bed. Sweet moniques old place. Had a different feel to when she was there. No music was being played.

Appearance

lond dyed blonde hair. Reasonably pretty. Tall 178cm. long legs. Nice looking tits but not firm. Good overall figure.

Attitude

polite, smiley and very talkative after the main event.

Service

Appalling.

Kept on wanting me to lie down on the bed even I didn’t want to. Eventually did as she asked and went to put the rubber on because she wanted to fuck me. Asked for a owo which I got with lots of spit. Couldn’t dt (contrary to likes). No FK on offer.

No ro allowed!!! (contrary to likes)

Was clearly uncomfortable with penetration. Kept on pushing me away with hands and angle of hips, even though she said she was ok – through gritted teeth! Thought doggy would be better for her but kept on bending her back in an awkward position.

Blabbed on about how this was only temporary etc etc. reminded me of that shit punt with lena in warren street.

And the top it off. She had a slightly smelly pussy when I pulled out.

Will I return?

no

slow and low

Vicki Full GFE

£80 – 30 mins

Comms

Easy via text. Got address straight away.

Usual place in s£$%^n street. Depending on the time of day you can get a lot of static traffic. Always wonder how many of them knows what goes on at the this address. Hate the wait at the door now.

Room

Medium size. Wall paper of red padding. Mirror by bed. Sweet moniques old place. Had a different feel to when she was there. No music was being played.

Appearance

lond dyed blonde hair. Reasonably pretty. Tall 178cm. long legs. Nice looking tits but not firm. Good overall figure.

Attitude

polite, smiley and very talkative after the main event.

Service

Appalling.

Kept on wanting me to lie down on the bed even I didn’t want to. Eventually did as she asked and went to put the rubber on because she wanted to fuck me. Asked for a owo which I got with lots of spit. Couldn’t dt (contrary to likes). No FK on offer.

No ro allowed!!! (contrary to likes)

Was clearly uncomfortable with penetration. Kept on pushing me away with hands and angle of hips, even though she said she was ok – through gritted teeth! Thought doggy would be better for her but kept on bending her back in an awkward position.

Blabbed on about how this was only temporary etc etc. reminded me of that shit punt with lena in warren street.

And the top it off. She had a slightly smelly pussy when I pulled out.

Will I return?

no
thanks for warning, hygiene issue major turn off.

Offline MrSmiley

yep for me too. you can't beat the taste and smell of a nice fresh pussy but an off one makes me feel a bit unwell.

slow and low

Sophie X sets the standard she is clean and tidy as fuck. Others should follow her example.

Offline MrSmiley

Sophie X sets the standard she is clean and tidy as fuck. Others should follow her example.

+1

+ aleksandra

both at £70/30mins

slow and low

Defo can't get 2 better girls, fit, great service and VFM. Takes a lot of hassle out of doing a search that's for sure.

doobes

Thanks. Sounds bad.

Hope you've got some kind of loyalty card for this group and the fifth punts free.

columbo

I am sorry to hear of the reviewer's ordeal. Ironically, she has the nerve to call herself "full" GFE.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear and thanks for sharing.

Maybe she denied RO because she knew she had a foul smelling pussy.

Was on the hl, but off now.

Offline MrSmiley

doobes - I'd say i'd be lucky to get a loyalty card but definitely not going back there. there's two more left apparently who work there, but not going to bother. fortunately I had a great punt with a new girl yesterday who unfortunately is only doing this for 10 days, got her on her last day. only my second brit - fucking hot, filthy and posh! very enjoyable. shame she's gone already.

columbo - i think that might even be an insult to girlfriends! she'd so be dumped!

brightside - she said she got an infection from a punter once, but suspect you hit the nail on the head..

doobes

only my second brit - fucking hot, filthy and posh! very enjoyable.

:yahoo:  :drinks:

Offline MrSmiley

:drinks:

wasn't going to finish the week without a good punt! This girl made up for all the others in one go. no clock watching at all and left a very happy punter and a spring in my step!!   :)

slow and low

:drinks:

wasn't going to finish the week without a good punt! This girl made up for all the others in one go. no clock watching at all and left a very happy punter and a spring in my step!!   :)
do you have a link please.

yumyum3

Sorry to hear you had a shit one, Mr. S, but a good review of what occurred.
Kept on wanting me to lie down on the bed even I didn’t want to.
I fucking hate that. In my experience it's more common with the asian ladies and is why I don't visit those anymore - giving you that anodyne smiley look and gesturing with the hand as if being polite, but really looking to control the punt and make it as vanilla as possible  :angry: Anyway, better not go off on one ... hope you get a better punt next time :)

Offline MrSmiley

Sorry to hear you had a shit one, Mr. S, but a good review of what occurred.I fucking hate that. In my experience it's more common with the asian ladies and is why I don't visit those anymore - giving you that anodyne smiley look and gesturing with the hand as if being polite, but really looking to control the punt and make it as vanilla as possible  :angry: Anyway, better not go off on one ... hope you get a better punt next time :)

slow low - she's gone and profile gone. if she pops up again i'll you all know.

cheers yumyum  :hi:

Online collector

profile change to this:

Now I see which Vicky smallindianguy32 was referring to here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86006.msg1055829#msg1055829.
I understood he meant this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5911.
It's been bit confusing because of the same name, also they've been in the same areas such as King's Cross, Old Street and Clerkenwell.

smallindianguy32

No mate:) Ive seem Glamour Vicky before as well. she a cutie, that used to be at kings x and then went around old street and various others.
She was lovely!!! and concur with the collector and flying breadmans reviews. really sweety girl.

But this Vicki Full GFE - was a waste of money , and left me so upset .
By the way im sorry to say that i know why she didnt kiss. . She so mean , and not in  a sexy mean, im gonna fuck the shit out of you .
The kind of mean, boring, doesnt give a fuck attitude, about your pleasure. I hope she just leaves.

Offline MrSmiley

now i'm confused.  :unknown: who did i review?!

Offline Anallover6969

Especially as the new profile is either Martha or Sandra (reading the feedback). Not to be even more confused with Martha or Arthur.

So confused I've got the theme tune to soap in my head, showing my age. :dash:

smallindianguy32

So you sound like you reviewed the same girl i saw , as she was identical in appearance and her bollocks attitude lol .
which was vicky GFE .

There is this other polish WG called Martha at barbican who seems to have some of vickis photos, and we are not sure if its a new shit WG, or if its the same old shit vicky GFE.

I think one of us has to investigate. !!!

Offline Anallover6969

Look like she's (polish martha/vikki/sandra got a negative review on the 12th on the avoid list anyhoo