Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica a- level - Kings X  (Read 5565 times)

9 review(s) for Veronica a- level (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline G.Raff

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks to Wtt2014 for his excellent review of this girl, which prompted my own visit.

Location: This girl works at a well known flat in S*****n Street minutes from Kings X.

Comms: efficient and quick, obviously a telephonist as Veronica's english is rather basic or almost non existent.

Girl: Looks exactly the same as in the pictures, perhaps even better in person. Early 20s pretty without being stunning. Beautiful deep blue eyes. Nice body, tits a little disappointing - a bit deflated - my guess is she has had a baby.
But not too bad, I'd give her 7/10 overall.
For me it was her attitude that made the punt. She is obviously new and is very eager to please. Very friendly, but seemed all over the place about things like towels, wipes etc.but all in a cute, giggly way so it didn't bother me.

Service: I've asked for an assisted shower to begin with, something I enjoy and also puts my mind at ease regarding hygiene etc.
She was happy to provide, couldnt find towels in her room, so went to borrow from her mate next door. Anyway, once in the shower she gave me an excellent DFK which pretty much continued throughout the punt. (only when her mouth was busy elsewhere  ;) did she not DFK me ). Got an excellent DT OWO in the shower which was nice. Went back to the room, dried up and continued where we left off.
As per the other review, she got wet very quickly, which was a massive turn on for me.
On with the mac, had sex in various positions, I'm not a massive fan of A levels so decided not to ask, instead I opted for yet more DT which she happily obliged. Didn't ask to CIM on this occasion but I think it's on offer if required.

Overall, very happy with the punt, extra points for her positive attitude and DFK, DT skills.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review, looks like _SweetMONIQUE_ old flat  :unknown:

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review, looks like _SweetMONIQUE_ old flat  :unknown:

Yes it is, - and a few others like Amanda, Paula, Nadia to mention but a few.

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review. Was she Ok with finger in her pussy and in her arse?

Offline G.Raff

Pussy deffo yes (and she loved it)
Arse, I didn't try

GBush

Thanks for review.

Liked the shower at start. Good on many levels.

One for my ever growing HL

Bobbyboy49

Here goes with a first review.
A bit of background first,I don't live in London and only visit wg's when in London. I have visited both sweet Monique and naughty Natt on many occasions, both of whom I found to be fantastic but neither of them offered A level which I have always wanted to try,never bothered doing reviews they both have so many good ones I felt I had nothing to add.
I made the mistake of posting a request to see if anybody knew such a girl and promptly got ticked off and told to read some reviews which I did and finding Veronica I went to see her tonight, so now the review.
THE PLACE it was SM'S old room in kings cross,some of you may know the flat it's the one with a stupidly small bathroom,but the whole place was clean and tidy.
THE GIRL.  Veronica is Polish and only been in the UK for a very short time,her mastery of English is not great,why should it be my Polish in non existent she does however have a lovely nature which shines through the language barrier, both photos and service list are accurate.
SERVICES. Ok so sometimes she needs a nudge in the right direction due the language barrier but she immediately gets the hint and offered all the services listed below with gusto.
OWO
DFK
RIMMING...both ways
LIGHT FINGERING...both A and V
PROTECTED V SEX IN MANY POSITIONS
PROTECTED A SEX in doggie and prone

IN SUMMARY
Would I visit again......YES definitely

At the risk of being chastised again I would still I would still like to find a SM or NN size sixish girl who offered the same range of services as Veronica (she's probably a size10) any one help???

Hope this is ok for a first review,or will I get told off again.

Offline PLeisure

Here goes with a first review.
A bit of background first,I don't live in London and only visit wg's when in London. I have visited both sweet Monique and naughty Natt on many occasions, both of whom I found to be fantastic but neither of them offered A level which I have always wanted to try,never bothered doing reviews they both have so many good ones I felt I had nothing to add.
I made the mistake of posting a request to see if anybody knew such a girl and promptly got ticked off and told to read some reviews which I did and finding Veronica I went to see her tonight, so now the review.
THE PLACE it was SM'S old room in kings cross,some of you may know the flat it's the one with a stupidly small bathroom,but the whole place was clean and tidy.
THE GIRL.  Veronica is Polish and only been in the UK for a very short time,her mastery of English is not great,why should it be my Polish in non existent she does however have a lovely nature which shines through the language barrier, both photos and service list are accurate.
SERVICES. Ok so sometimes she needs a nudge in the right direction due the language barrier but she immediately gets the hint and offered all the services listed below with gusto.
OWO
DFK
RIMMING...both ways
LIGHT FINGERING...both A and V
PROTECTED V SEX IN MANY POSITIONS
PROTECTED A SEX in doggie and prone

IN SUMMARY
Would I visit again......YES definitely

At the risk of being chastised again I would still I would still like to find a SM or NN size sixish girl who offered the same range of services as Veronica (she's probably a size10) any one help???

Hope this is ok for a first review,or will I get told off again.

A better idea would be to post this as an independent review, as opposed to tacking it on to someone else's. See the Punting Wiki - links below every UKP page, including one on submitting reviews here.
Welcome to UKP  :hi: