Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The dreaded EAS  (Read 12588 times)

NickFury

I've been debating whether to post this, not knowing what kind of response if any but felt I needed to "speak" to someone to just get it off my chest as it's affecting my life more than I like.
Been seeing WGs on off for 10 years or so, around 1 a month and tend to binge every now and then when I meet a really fit girl, until I got bored and felt the burn in the wallet.
Found UKP a few months back, but I actually found a regular using AW search. later found out she has a few reviews here so didn't add mine ( sorry!)

Anyway, I'm totally smitten with her, and been seeing her weekly for past 4 months or so and just loving it! Having read a few threads here, realised I have the dreaded EAS as can't stop thinking about her, sometimes even checking the forum daily to see if she has a new review! And when I read a new review, there is a funny feeling - not sure how to describe the feeling.
I don't think I would do things like shutdown her AW account or post malicious reviews etc that I read some other EAS afflicted guys do. I genuinely like her as a person and would never hurt her for sure. Yup, I'm a fluffy at heart!
I know it's unrealistic and there's no happy ending here (ha!), but part of me hope we could ride into the sunset together and fuck all day long!
Reading the advice on here, I've seen a couple other girls since but that actually made things worse - I don't find them as attractive as her, and I actually pictured her in my mind when fucking these other girls.
I am sure she has plenty of regulars and used to mucks like me being infatuated,, so I guess best case scenario for me is just to continue seeing her until she retires / gets annoyed with me/  I get broke/ get caught by the wife...

Anyway realised I'm just rambling, just a needed to rant and don't really expect any new advice as there are already plenty on the forum/ wiki, so just thanks for reading and happy punting!

Offline nike

How about a link , so we can all see who ur talking about. :cool: :cool: :cool:

DG

You're not alone mate. I've been exactly where you are; done the whole every week for a month bit. I've been seeing my regular for just over a year now; actually 'celebrated' our anniversary a couple of weeks back.

I have to say I'm over the worst of it but have decided only to see her for now, which I do every two weeks; been like that for the last three months. When I saw anyone else, although I enjoyed it mostly, I felt it was money I could have spent on my regular. Have to say I've never experienced "seeing her when I'm with someone else" but afterwards I always made the comparison and regular girl always came out on top and sometimes felt a bit guilty, which is absolute nonsense  :wacko:

Had a great session with her yesterday followed by a long chat. We get on really well and both understand how the relationship works. We share a lot of personal stuff, families, work etc (she has a day job) but never talk about other meets. She pulled out some old photos of her as a kid and even told me she now sets aside every other Friday for me.

I definitely see her differently to any other WG; and I think she has a soft spot for me, although I don't get too carried away with that idea.

Best advice I can give is remember how you met and what the enduring conditions are ie. You pay for her time and services. Anything more personal is a bonus in my book and makes the whole thing more enjoyable and makes the fantasy easier to live.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:25:23 pm by DG »

SuitedandBooted

Sorry to hear about this, it happens to most of us at some stage. All the same signs and emotions and feelings etc.

Regulars are fun and there can be a connection, but you will get too comfortable esp if and when they get lazy. Sometimes it's worth just seeing other people, and you may find someone eventually that is more fun and even better, but that can take some time.

As everyone has said remember how you met, and also that she is doing this for money. Whatever else they say, it is not true. Remove the money, even a heavily discounted fee and it all stops very quickly.

Best to see a few people, ideally very different times and push your boundaries. Enjoy the fun.

Offline Cuntminion

:unknown:

Just remember the time spent should be an enjoyable time and does not represent the actual reality of fucking

And the personality side of things also it's good business sense to engage with the customer and in turn provides assumed compatibility if your fluffy or of eas tendency

Basically the overriding message

It's not reality

Just enjoy it for what it is and stop being a tart

Also linky the sp

Stainford

Sorry but its never going to happen. She is probably laughing at you with her Abercrombie boyfriend while you continue to give thousands of £££

Hawkwind71

Reading the advice on here, I've seen a couple other girls since but that actually made things worse - I don't find them as attractive as her, and I actually pictured her in my mind when fucking these other girls.

Nick, you need help with this, there is a way out but you have to want to be cured. Its no different to smoking, drinking or any other hobby that becomes an obsession. If you deal with it you will become a happy punter, or let it rule you and just get more and more upset. EAS is not a true punter lifestyle.

My advice: Read lots of UKP articles, see some completely different fantastic women UKP recommended, stop seeing her altogether, pretend she has dumped you etc.  If you really need to you can private message me and I'll try to help with some stories of my own and those I have been told about. I know how difficult it is, like a honey trap. The years have given me a thicker skin I suppose.

NickFury

Thanks to DG and Suitedandbooted for the replies, appreciate it, really.
I think if I can have the same experience as DG has had, then I would be happy. I drew up a hot list but don't think I can go through with it now... Would like to see her exclusively and see how it goes for a few more months, if she gets lazy and takes me for granted then will re-evaluate I guess.

Not sure where else I could speak out if not for UKP, thanks!

Nike, not ready to out myself yet as she reads this forum. She is well reviewed in London section so don't think I'm depriving other members greatly. Hope u understand.

SirFrank

Afternoon. I'm sure you know what I'm going to say but I'll say it anyway. You have overstepped the boundaries here, as you seem to recognise. The bottom line is punting is essentially a business transaction, unlike most others granted, but nonetheless you are paying her to provide you with a service. However much you like her, I suspect she doesn't feel the same because you are, after all, a paying customer.

The likelihood is that this situation has potential to end badly for one or both of you. Your options really are; accept the situation for what it really is and accept that's all it will ever be or take some time out from meeting her and perhaps it's time to move on from her full stop. You can of course put your cards on the table and be open and honest with her but I imagine she doesn't feel the same as you and if that is the case (it's a safe bet that it is) then that will probably spell the end of your meets.

It seems from your post that she hasn't led you up the garden path or owt? If this is the case, then what is essential is that you don't take this a step too far and end up stalking her simply because she's good at her job and you are suffering from blurred lines. My advice - move on. Just reading your last post makes you sound like a love struck teenager. You need to nip this in the bud soon or you'll get sucked in deeper, which won't be fair on you or her.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:42:39 pm by SirFrank »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Oh dear.

I don't think I would do things like shutdown her AW account or post malicious reviews etc that I read some other EAS afflicted guys do. I genuinely like her as a person and would never hurt her for sure.

Frankly I'm a bit disturbed that you would even mention this as a possibility.  Why the fuck would anyone do something like that?  Only if he had some crazy impulse to "stop anyone else shagging my girl".  That's when EAS goes beyond being merely a financial problem and becomes something a lot more serious.

I know you've said that you would NOT do that, but it's a tendency that you will need to stomp on if it arises.  She isn't yours, she'll be shagging other men, and you need to carry on being perfectly OK with that.  And don't start developing fantasies about leaving your wife for her.

Otherwise, she's just a regular.  Not a problem if you can afford to see her as often as you are, but be prepared move on if she decides she's had enough of this.

If she's giving you a discount by now, that's a good sign. If not, she's taking you for a ride while she can.  You need to decide if you're OK with that.

NickFury

SirLance, I only said that as I read on this forum some ppl did those nasty things. Would not do that and never be a stalker etc either. Was just trying to hopefully show I want going to be a creep!
I actually got burned pretty bad few years back by an agency British girl, I would out her but she quit years ago. Kept asking me for loans and being a love struck idiot cost me a few grand...yup, deserved it for being dumb.
So this time I know I have some form of EAS, but  wiser. She gives good gfe so just finding it hard to detach. Like I said, will accept the boundaries and enjoy it as much as possible within limits and be fair to myself and the WG!
Not asked for a discount as doubt she would go for it based on how busy she is...but will find a right time to ask :)

Hawkind, thanks for your offer and I may take u up in it !

Cheers all

TheNewSeeker

I've no real experience of what you're going through, NF, but would it ground you a little bit to pay for an extended stay, an overnighter even? You might discover, once the sex is out of the way, that there is nothing much left to sustain an emotional attachment? Just a thought ;)

:timeout:

Online johnbanebridge

I've no real experience of what you're going through, NF, but would it ground you a little bit to pay for an extended stay, an overnighter even? You might discover, once the sex is out of the way, that there is nothing much left to sustain an emotional attachment? Just a thought ;)

This is a very good idea. I think you will find that when you learn more about her beyond what exists on the surface you will lose interest and you will move on.

tonysoprano

Or next time you visit, don't take any money. See if she will fuck you for free...and then invite her to go for dinner afterwards. I suspect that will clarify the relationship pretty quickly.

Online johnbanebridge

I've been debating whether to post this, not knowing what kind of response if any but felt I needed to "speak" to someone to just get it off my chest as it's affecting my life more than I like.
Been seeing WGs on off for 10 years or so, around 1 a month and tend to binge every now and then when I meet a really fit girl, until I got bored and felt the burn in the wallet.
Found UKP a few months back, but I actually found a regular using AW search. later found out she has a few reviews here so didn't add mine ( sorry!)

Anyway, I'm totally smitten with her, and been seeing her weekly for past 4 months or so and just loving it! Having read a few threads here, realised I have the dreaded EAS as can't stop thinking about her, sometimes even checking the forum daily to see if she has a new review! And when I read a new review, there is a funny feeling - not sure how to describe the feeling.
I don't think I would do things like shutdown her AW account or post malicious reviews etc that I read some other EAS afflicted guys do. I genuinely like her as a person and would never hurt her for sure. Yup, I'm a fluffy at heart!
I know it's unrealistic and there's no happy ending here (ha!), but part of me hope we could ride into the sunset together and fuck all day long!
I am sure she has plenty of regulars and used to mucks like me being infatuated,, so I guess best case scenario for me is just to continue seeing her until she retires / gets annoyed with me/  I get broke/ get caught by the wife...

Anyway realised I'm just rambling, just a needed to rant and don't really expect any new advice as there are already plenty on the forum/ wiki, so just thanks for reading and happy punting!

Also there is no shame about getting EAS, I imagine a lot of punters get it and stay quiet about it. It is how you deal with it which is the most important thing.

Offline Boundless

Or next time you visit, don't take any money. See if she will fuck you for free...and then invite her to go for dinner afterwards. I suspect that will clarify the relationship pretty quickly.

:D :D

Offline AnthG

get caught by the wife...

So you are married too?

Personally my advice is reduce the amount of times you see her to once per month.

If you want to test the waters of how she feels. Ask for a social booking for a particular event, something like going to see the new James Bond Movie in a couple of weeks time. And see what she comes back with if she wants money for that.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AnthG

Also there is no shame about getting EAS, I imagine a lot of punters get it and stay quiet about it. It is how you deal with it which is the most important thing.

The single most goal of punting is to find a girl who knocks you for six.

Then when you do you are pretty much screwed as you get EAS towards her.

And the cure for that is to either quit punting. Or to book other girls just start looking for the next girl to possibly knock you for six.

Its one of the contradictions in life I think. :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

NickFury

Haha pretty sure it's a no. She's experienced in the game and told me some client invited her to go for a couples spa session which she refused and the guy took it badly.

Like you guys said, it's a business transaction and I have treat it as such and ride out the EAS or see other girls out there and stop being too attached to one girl. Now I just have to try and walk the walk...

NickFury

And the cure for that is to either quit punting. Or to book other girls just start looking for the next girl to possibly knock you for six.

To me, this is VERY VERY true! 

Online RedKettle

Afternoon. I'm sure you know what I'm going to say but I'll say it anyway. You have overstepped the boundaries here, as you seem to recognise. The bottom line is punting is essentially a business transaction, unlike most others granted, but nonetheless you are paying her to provide you with a service. However much you like her, I suspect she doesn't feel the same because you are, after all, a paying customer.

The likelihood is that this situation has potential to end badly for one or both of you. Your options really are; accept the situation for what it really is and accept that's all it will ever be or take some time out from meeting her and perhaps it's time to move on from her full stop. You can of course put your cards on the table and be open and honest with her but I imagine she doesn't feel the same as you and if that is the case (it's a safe bet that it is) then that will probably spell the end of your meets.

It seems from your post that she hasn't led you up the garden path or owt? If this is the case, then what is essential is that you don't take this a step too far and end up stalking her simply because she's good at her job and you are suffering from blurred lines. My advice - move on. Just reading your last post makes you sound like a love struck teenager. You need to nip this in the bud soon or you'll get sucked in deeper, which won't be fair on you or her.

This is spot on and OP needs to take heed!!!

Offline robbie54321

Is it me?
When I find a WG who makes me a bit EAS the more turned on I get when reading reviews about her. The raunchier the review the better!
The more I like the girl and the better we get on the stronger the feeling gets!
It's a strange jealous / lust feeling that is very powerful and highly erotic!
I must add, it's only ever happened with two girls and eventually the EAS wore off. Something about a girl who'll fuck anyone for money turns me on, specially a girl I like!
So my advice is put her link up on UKP and let us have ago on her! Read the review and go back and fuck her brains out!! (Not literally!) you may just enjoy it

theGOAT

This did happen to me once.  It was tough to get over.  It wont happen again.

I think the key reason why it happened was because the girl was very sweet and nice to me.  Openly talked to me about her private life, her family, her problems, etc. Made me feel special and that it could maybe be more than a sexual/financial relationship. When you start to like someone as a person and also have amazing sex with them regularly its hard not to get EAS.

But like everyone else says - she never had sex with me for free LOL. It was just her way of running her business and trying to be a good service provider.

Nowadays if I get a hint of it happening again I find a way out fast.  I wait until she does something I don't like and use that as my excuse to let go.  I recommend you think of the things that she has done already that you know means she doesn't really care about you, and use that to help you get out of it.

Cheers!  :drinks:

tonysoprano

I must add, it's only ever happened with two girls and eventually the EAS wore off. Something about a girl who'll fuck anyone for money turns me on, specially a girl I like!

I would be the opposite. I would be turned off if a girl I liked was getting fucked by other men.

That's why I have never had EAS. When I picture a WG getting fucked by other guys it just stops me from developing feelings for them. And I have had relationships with WG's but at no point did I think I was attached or in love. It was just free sex with someone I liked and got on well with. No more and no less and I always knew it would end up with us going our separate ways which it always has done!

I treat punting like a business. That's all it is.

DG

Good advice. Yesterday I discussed and agreed a full evening with my regular; overnight is a bit too tricky at the moment. I think the longer, more relaxed session, will show how real the mutual feelings of affection are. We are going to get a take away and maybe a drink or two.

The OP mentions eventually asking for a discount. If you want the relationship to stay as it is, my advice would be to let her take the lead on that issue. There are other perks to being a regular and talking money always seems a bit vulgar in my view as it brings it right down to the level you are trying to avoid in your relationship with your reg. I know my regular does things for me she doesn't do for other clients and I know she goes out of her way to accommodate me for bookings. I also get a lot of extra time without any issue. That's good enough for me, but if she wants to reduce rates then fair enough. A good regular can be great but don't become too dependent unless you are really in control of your emotions.  :drinks:

Offline akauya

This is good advice.

The advice I always give to punters suffering from EAS is this... give us her AW link/contact details. Then we will all go and fuck her and tell you all about it. That will soon stop you wanting to see her. Harsh I know, but sometimes one has to be be cruel to be kind.

More thread about EAS on the wiki: External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Online threechilliman

And when I read a new review, there is a funny feeling - not sure how to describe the feeling.

Jealousy by any chance??

OP, read what SirFrank has written - as usual he gets it just about spot on for me. Move on, go fuck some other girls - good one's who've been reviewed on here - it'll soon break the spell. I was a little like that with the very first girl I saw (although I only saw her every couple of months) but recognised the symptoms. Within a few weeks it wore off and whilst I still see her, I don't view her any differently to my other favourites now. I like my favourites because they're genuinely nice girls who provide me with a good time, nothing more.

tcm

unclesweetheart

Maybe you need to tell the girl herself that you're developing feelings for her and ask her how she feels about that/ you.

I think, though I'm an uber-fluffy, I'm unable to develop EAS because I'm commitment/ relationship averse. I'm very friendly with, and fond of, the girls I see but I was having a text conversation with one today and hit on the formula for what we were doing: fun, filth and friendship. I pay for the sex, but we also go out together and share the costs of the meals, and that's free time. We might catch a film or whatever. It's extremely pleasant but the boundaries are clear and neither of us wants to cross them.

It could get difficult, I guess, especially if you click, and the sex is mutually enjoyable. If you go on SAAFE you'll see that many of the girls enjoy what they do, like the guys and enjoy the sex. So it's easy to imagine that more is on offer than actually is. I think, as I say, that you need to tell the girl what you feel, encourage her to be honest back, and take it from there. If you get a "well I really like you, but..." response, then you should probably stop seeing her. If your feelings are that strong.

yorkshire123

In my opinion any prossie worth her salt would recognise the signs you are displaying & fuck you off as the last thing they want is some cunt-struck potential stalker on their hands.

If she continues to see you then I would seriously start to think that her motivation is that you're easy money and doesn't give a damn about what personal damage she could be inflicting on yourself.

Either way just think on, the next time you suck on those perfect nipples that salt flavour you can taste isn't her sweat due to the anticipation of you shagging her silly  ;)

NickFury

Thanks again- surprised by the responses and the effect it has on my thinking. I've read the wiki pages on EAS here previously and thought not much more could be said, but I think some of u may have influenced me to explore other girls and get a few favourites instead...

One if my thinking is go for the higher end of market at 200ph so it hurts the wallet more to get too attached! Here's hoping....

Anyway, below is my hotlist now...so hopefully I can Tofft and share a few reviews in next couple of months!
External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

It is definitely not a good road to go down. You're conditioning your mind by seeing her and setting yourself up for some emotional hurt later down the road.

If you want to snap out of the EAS - Ask her to meet up unpaid.   :bomb:

Distraction

This is absolutely spot on.

If you have an amazing time, and personality wise you get on with the girl, it will have an impact on you. As others have said though, there is no good to come from allowing obsession to take hold.

I don't think I would ever have been described as having EAS myself, but with a few regulars I've known over the years, I can feel it lurking at the back of my mind. To keep it shut out, I do little things, like don't have consecutive bookings with the girl, or better yet try and find a second regular if things are getting too comfy. It just helps to reduce any feeling of dependence building up. Also, you will almost certainly find any of the girls that are that good, they will be well reviewed. Read the reviews and most likely it will help convince you that they treat everyone the same - because the best girls (the ones who ought to come with an EAS warning) generally do.

Anyway, kudos to the OP for admitting it. The worst thing to do would be to lie to your self and pretend there was no issue - then it would fester and get worse.

Offline Cuntminion

I honestly think the more you see someone the more balanced it gets

First couple visits I thought about the booking a few days after, was all dopey and happy , as I have had more bookings with one sp the fluffy bits have worn off and as enjoyable as it is certainly more business like less fluff like

Like reverse eas start all fucking happy and that as time passes  your on even ground  , I don't understand how you can get more infatuated the more you see someone , reverse for me

jcdmj12

Is it me?
When I find a WG who makes me a bit EAS the more turned on I get when reading reviews about her. The raunchier the review the better!
The more I like the girl and the better we get on the stronger the feeling gets!
It's a strange jealous / lust feeling that is very powerful and highly erotic!
So my advice is put her link up on UKP and let us have ago on her! Read the review and go back and fuck her brains out!! (Not literally!) you may just enjoy it

Yep, same... when I find a girl I really like, reading accounts on her getting screwed six ways to Sunday on the Internet are a turn-on.  For me, it's like reading a review by someone else who enjoyed a favourite restaurant of mine.

Agree about the review - once OP has read what an enthusiastic service she gives others, he may reevaluate his special snowflake status.

Superbad

Sometimes it helps to read the reviews and naming the girl, as it may just make you realise your experiences are actually the same with other punters, and the way she makes you feel.

Offline Frenchie

I haven't read every bit of this post ... but is she roughly the same age as you ? ..... if not ,you are living in a dream world if you think
there is any attachment ..why do you think these super rich bastards have 'trophy wives ' 30 years younger than them ?

One reason .. money ! It's the same with a WG .. I'm 60 and my regular is 23  ..I am very fond of her as she gives a great service ..and I believe that she is genuinely a nice person ... but that's as far as it goes .

At the end of the day you are paying her a decent sum of money every week ... so she can rely on that .. so she is going to be pleasant towards you ...I think the idea of testing her out is a good one ... ask her to go for a drink after the punt ...see how many times she turns you down ... or forget your money one week ... see how she reacts ....just my thoughts ..

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:31:59 pm by Frenchie »

NickFury

I've read her reviews on here and AW and know she is good at her job, so under no illusions that she gives almost everyone as good a time, if not better. Reading her reviews actually makes me feel like I'm missing out and want to book another session ASAP!
Like I said, all the replies have helped me re-think for the better ( I hope), will enjoy her while I can and experience other beauties out there as well when I get the chance. My original preference to stick to a regular is due to me having misses much more than hits ( not attracted to the WG,  e.g. shy Tiffany that everyone here loves). Reason could be I previously mostly went for agency girls, as they tend to have face pic more, as face is important to me.

Don't think I will bother asking her out or test for a freebie, pretty certain answer is no. The way she tells me about her other regulars who she's seen for much longer than me.....she loves sex and this is all business.

SirFrank

Nick Fury sounds like a tough uncompromising cop to me - a loner who plays by his own rules but gets results

Offline Cuntminion

Nick Fury sounds like a tough uncompromising cop to me - a loner who plays by his own rules but gets results

Or a marvel character

Type_O_Negative

Yes, John Hartigan from Sin City

Hidden Image/Members Only

fly fifer

Easy way to find out how much she likes you. Call her for a booking, tell her your skint and can you have a freebie. Simples. :dance:

SirFrank

Yes, John Hartigan from Sin City

Hidden Image/Members Only

Station Captain; Fury I've got the DAs office on my back again because of your crazy ass shit. One thing you gotta know boy - round here we do things by the book!
Fury: BLAM! Bye book

Dave2014

. . . when I read a new review, there is a funny feeling - not sure how to describe the feeling.

You know exactly how to describe it. Who are you trying to kid? You are jealous.

Either profess your love to her (because she will laugh at you and tell you to fuck off) or don't see her again - either way. It is over.

Alternatively, post her AW link and I will go over there and bang the shit out of her . . . in a much more manly way than you ever could . . . and every time you come up with this fluffy bullshit about her, I will get on the thread and remind you how I used her like a cum-rag . . . in the same way she is using you like a cash point . . . you'll soon get over it.

Offline cueball

My way to avoid eas is I see it as a lark, a bit of fun, I can get along with any of the lasses I podge . I'll have a laugh and a giggle with em, some have better personalities than others.

Get out and see a few op, you'll enjoy it.

Offline Cuntminion

You know exactly how to describe it. Who are you trying to kid? You are jealous.

Either profess your love to her (because she will laugh at you and tell you to fuck off) or don't see her again - either way. It is over.

Alternatively, post her AW link and I will go over there and bang the shit out of her . . . in a much more manly way than you ever could . . . and every time you come up with this fluffy bullshit about her, I will get on the thread and remind you how I used her like a cum-rag . . . in the same way she is using you like a cash point . . . you'll soon get over it.

Firm but fair  :lol:

LL

E.A.S. Escorts Ain't Shit.
That should be your new mantra for a while OP.  :hi:

I like escorts and respect all women before anyone comments to the contrary but when you find yourself in this situation - this is the only way to play it. It cannot end well otherwise. You're married for fuck's sake. Practice this mantra for a while and get your head straight. Decide what's more important in your life. Family or punting.

Offline claretandblue

E.A.S. Escorts Ain't Shit.
That should be your new mantra for a while OP.  :hi:

I like escorts and respect all women before anyone comments to the contrary but when you find yourself in this situation - this is the only way to play it. It cannot end well otherwise. You're married for fuck's sake. Practice this mantra for a while and get your head straight. Decide what's more important in your life. Family or punting.
He might not have kids, think he should decide if he actually wants to stay married, considering the situation he has found himself in perhaps not

tonysoprano

I am always amazed anyone married can punt. Any relationship I've been in, if I've ever come close to cheating the OH has usually sussed out something is wrong before I've even done the dirty on her.

The sheer fucking deviousness it must take to be married and punt regularly never ceases to amaze me.