Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot&wetNAT, B&S and walked (Pimlico)  (Read 2326 times)

6 review(s) for VIP Vamp (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Skip to below for the full review

Short version: made to wait, B&S, incorrect profile pricing (extras) grot comms, so I walked

Though I mite TOFTT but she been around for some time

Also please see:

I can only speculate but I've seen a number of W/G have several profiles:

1) Profile swapping

Back to the review

Services:
None

Price: would have been £100 but tried to bump me to £120 + per hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid). B&S W/G, English was is ok

Location: 3-star hotel (between Victoria and Pimlico), over priced and not great. The room was very small (the bathroom in CARMEN review was bigger, than this room) thus not totally fit for use IMO. I could here lots of noise and other people (thin walls). I didn't stay to see the bathroom.
Parking zones 2 mins walk away (Mon - Fri 08:30 - 18:30) Pay and display (same times) £3.60 P/H pay by phone or meter via cash.
Tube = Pimlico, less than 5  mins walk.

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Did see the W/G in the profile

The girl: The B/S was blond and ok looking but I've not found her profile (and or face pictures yet, if I do I will post them)

Plus + The weather was good, drive and view of the House Of Commons, MI5, gates at Number 10, then around St James's Park.
Negative: Total wast of time

Reason for this Negative:

Called to book for a time (I wanted) and was told 15 min later, she would be ready. I confirmed services, price and had the post code text to me. I was going to take the tube but opted to drive and I'm glad I did. In total a 40 mile round trip including the drive to plan E (which was local to home). I text the maid on route and called when I was at the location (10 mins early).

She asked me to go to the pub and wait as "service was in my room" (total bull). Normally I give 15 - 30 mins, (total waiting time). So I as I waiting I made a few phone calls and text, (plan B, C, D) and waited for replies. 30 mins after the agreed time, I got a text from the maid and made my way to the hotel but was asked to wait a little longer. So 45 mins after the agreed time I enter the room. I noticed this W/G was blond (clearly a B&S), so I asked a few questions, about price and was quoted £120 (profile had listed £100). And any extras charges = OWO ,CIM, A levels  :thumbsdown: 

I then took out my phone (had some web pages open) and paused for a little (getting up info), the B&S asked if I was ok. I showed her a picture of Nat and asked where she was, as I book her. The the B&S replied with "yes she my friend, didn't she tell you, she busy right now".
I replied with, then so I'm I and I walk towards the door.

But before leaving I stated to the B&S W/G, that Nat profile clearly, states £100 P/H with no extras and then I gave her a smile As she opened the door and she didn't seem bother that I was leaving. Looks like she been walked on a few times (and rightly so, B&S, not getting punters money)   

The post code for this B&S = SW1V2BB.

Below is a current picture  External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:08:25 am by The_Don »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

The girl: The B/S was blond and ok looking but I've not found her profile (and or face pictures yet, if I do I will post them)

This might be her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline happy as larry

Hey Don
when i was trying to link to Natalie vip vamp who works with Nicole it took me to tha above profile, whats going on ?

Offline punk

Better luck with your next punt, when a polish girl is good, she can be very good,but when she is bad,she can be very bad.

Poor management, who think must blokes think with their cock and once there will accept any thing.

Offline The_Don

Better luck with your next punt, when a polish girl is good, she can be very good,but when she is bad,she can be very bad.

Poor management, who think must blokes think with their cock and once there will accept any thing.

Thanks and its true the good are good. But punters need to start walking more once it turns bad

yumyum3

Sorry to hear about this cunt wasting your time, but respect for walking.

But punters need to start walking more once it turns bad
Indeed. And if some of them also stopped legitimising silly fucking prices on here we'd be better off too  :hi:

kinkynatalie

Hey guys !
I am Natalie , and my both of profile's have been stolen , so this is no me !
The profile Your Sexy Gfe1 and Hot&wetNat before VipVamp, if u want visit me this is my new profile External Link/Members Only and sorry about it.
Nat Xxx

Type_O_Negative

It looks like Polish girls are moving now towards 120/hour price tag.

Offline The_Don

It looks like Polish girls are moving now towards 120/hour price tag.

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set, some will pay others will not and move. I know I have

Stealthshagger

Hey guys !
The profile Your Sexy Gfe1 and Hot&wetNat before VipVamp, if u want visit me this is my new profile External Link/Members Only and sorry about it.
Nat Xxx

How would we know who that is? Do you have a picture to post with UKP on a piece of paper in your gallery or something? There are multiple names and profiles now, this is getting confusing. Your link goes to a Lisa?? You sign as nat? And Natalie

Offline the lurker

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set, some will pay others will not and move. I know I have

+1, Nat, who do you think is going to go for this? Someone who has seen you before will think, it might be her but its 20 more. Someone who has not seen you (me) will think, too much doubt about the profile, move on. I think you are probably telling the truth but why am I going to risk it?

Offline SamLP

i'm confused. The_Don has already reviewed Sexy GFE/VIP Vamp here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53920.0

This review seems to be on another Nat/Natalie, but has become about sexy gfe/vip vamp, or is there a link?

As for hot&wetNAT, never seen but she looks like a girl that used to work in Colindale. I think she was called Amber, maybe she worked with Khloe I don't know. I never saw her though as I seem to remember a lot of services were extra. Not sure if she's Nat though but she does look familiar.

Offline the lurker

The girl in the Don's review was the girl linked to as Lisa above, or at least those were the pics, looks like the profile is now with the other girl. I've never seen either, I fancy the Lisa girl but am not taking chances, especially after a price hike. Just to make sure, I am not doubting the Don at all.

Offline closeshave

kinkynatalie's profile shows her near tottenham court road and Leeds under the name of hot lisa????

44Remington

All I can say is that the old Nicole and Natalie profiles should be disregarded. Neither of them have any control over those profiles anymore and the only real ones are the Nicole link I posted earlier (External Link/Members Only) and the link Natalie posted above (External Link/Members Only).

In short there was some serious drama and they have had to get new profiles. And if you want to visit either of them you should only trust these new profiles; some weird stuff is going on with their old ones. I should also add that neither girl has any sort of affiliation with the girl Don reviewed here who is now shown on Natalie's old profile, her former profile just seems to have been rapidly swapped over to this girl that they have never even heard of before.

Offline closeshave

nice one of Nicole smoking in the bath    :dance:

Offline punk

If your not confused,stay tuned you will be  :crazy: :wacko:

profile swapping is getting worse and its showing.

marty_mcfly

Hey guys !
Nat Xxx

I have always wanted to see Natalie, but never received a reply to my AW messages, until surprisingly she replied a month later. This seemed odd, and the reply was from Hot&Wet Nat.

The lady has a negative review (this one) but at least she has the courtesy to send a reply unlike the real Natalie.

Offline The_Don

If your not confused,stay tuned you will be  :crazy: :wacko:

profile swapping is getting worse and its showing.

And this Sir is why I love a screen shot, it can help keep track of the swaps.  External Link/Members Only

@ SamLP you have a PM

44Remington

I have always wanted to see Natalie, but never received a reply to my AW messages, until surprisingly she replied a month later. This seemed odd, and the reply was from Hot&Wet Nat.

The lady has a negative review (this one) but at least she has the courtesy to send a reply unlike the real Natalie.

Hang on a second, some people actually use the AW messaging system?

Offline The_Don

Hang on a second, some people actually use the AW messaging system?

Yes and some get very good results from it

Offline shagbambi

AW messaging system actuall works very well, if you can plan a day ahead!