Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: your sexy GFE1 (Kensal Green)  (Read 5596 times)

8 review(s) for kinky natalie1 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for VIP Vamp (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or second profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've (been aware of and) seen Natalie in passing at a few locations. 

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's:
Via phone calls and text's (maid), her English is good.

Location: Flat not in the best state of decoration, in a small block (but a great view at night). Very basic bedroom (mattress on floor) and a mirror on wardrobe door to view the action with. Bathroom wasn't to bad (hot water at least) and no toilet paper (not that I used it)  :blush:
Free parking (for up to 3 hours) in local supermarket (less than 5 mins away), side roads have permit zones = 08:30 - 18:30 and pay and display.
Tube/train = Kensal Green or Ladbroke Grove 10 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures:
Hide her face (mostly). She looks better in person, face and body wise.

The girl: Mid to long Black/Brown hair (changed over time), size 8, 5.3, early 20's, real tits, has 1 tattoo, nice smile and good looking.

Plus + She has a tongue piercing and used it to great effect during OWO. No clock watching I went over my time (a little). I was the last punter of the day. She had a lot of energy, during the punt and got really sweaty. Good attitude and wiliness to do many different positions  :thumbsup:

Neutral: To much noise from the train tracks and mattress on floor. Kissing could have been better. Her phone kept buzzing and I had to ask her to stop it buzzing (and she did so).

Negative - Location is not the easy to find (blocks of flats on the same road hence same door numbers), made to wait over 20 mins (but maid informed me via several texts/phone calls) and seen the previous punter on the stairs.

I will add:
After the action had finished (I had a shower) and she got changed in her to civie clothes. She still looked good, with a cheeky smile. I found her an engaging girl to talk to. Some of these Polish W/G have got a good mix of character and sex appeal.

Even though there are neutral and negative points here (punt wise). The plus points made the difference and its fair to rate this punt positive. Once again its the W/G that make the difference  :thumbsup:

Below is a current picture  External Link/Members Only  and profiles:

Hidden Image/Members Only

your sexy GFE1:

VIP:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing The Don and glad you had a good time.

She's been in my hl for a while now and despite the negatives, I think there are enough positives here for me to take a punt before too long.

Any idea why she has 2 profiles ? Thanks.

Offline The_Don

Any idea why she has 2 profiles ? Thanks.

I can only speculate but I've seen a number of W/G have several profiles:

1) Profile swapping
2) Back ups
3) Review states
4) New profiles (may attract more punters, eg double the odd's of a booking)
5) Bad feedback/reviews (on A/W)

I'm sure others mite be able to add more  :unknown:

I think there are enough positives here for me to take a punt before too long.

:thumbsup: 

please do a review if you do punt her

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thank you The Don - and yes I will review if I see. Cheers.

Offline The_Don

I can only speculate but I've seen a number of W/G have several profiles:

1) Profile swapping

External Link/Members Only

Mite (already lined 1 punt today) so TOFTT later   :unknown:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for posting the update The Don and sorry to hear your time was wasted.

So, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Positive

and second profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Negative due to B&S

Do you know if they are controlled by the same maid ?

Thank you.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for posting the update The Don and sorry to hear your time was wasted.

So, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Positive

and second profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Negative due to B&S

Do you know if they are controlled by the same maid ?

Thank you.

Not 100% sure. But (both) maid had a bit to much of the same  text slang.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Not 100% sure. But (both) maid had a bit to much of the same  text slang.

Thanks. Just concerned that if it is, she could perform the same B&S, but switch the 'girls' the other way around. Will keep a watching brief for now I think.

44Remington

Just a heads up for everyone, but Nicole and Natalie have new profiles in Tottenham. The old ones aren't legit anymore. They are working under the names of Sexy young Niki and X_hot lisa_x.

I'll update when I manage to find the actual links.

44Remington

Got the link for Nicole, don't have one for Natalie yet but they are near Tottenham court road.

Type_O_Negative

Got the link for Nicole, don't have one for Natalie yet but they are near Tottenham court road.

It looks like another profile swapping.

Offline closeshave

Mm mm a possible lunch break visit sometime in the future

Offline The_Don

Just a heads up for everyone, but Nicole and Natalie have new profiles in Tottenham. The old ones aren't legit anymore. They are working under the names of Sexy young Niki and X_hot lisa_x.

I'll update when I manage to find the actual links.

Tottenham Court road?

JonT

Here is Nat's new profile External Link/Members Only
I saw her today and can confirm that both her and Nicole are now working at Tottenham court rd.

Apparently they had to start new profiles as management at the previous place wouldn't give them the password to their old profiles.

password02

Both now £120 ph  :thumbsdown: -

Seems like yesterday that Nicole was at £80 ph in Enfield

Offline The_Don

Here is Nat's new profile External Link/Members Only
I saw her today and can confirm that both her and Nicole are now working at Tottenham court rd.

Apparently they had to start new profiles as management at the previous place wouldn't give them the password to their old profiles.

If you have the time please do a review?

As for the profiles one is 2 + months old the other is 2 + years old.So not really new  :unknown:

As per the screen shots External Link/Members Only

Also both W/G are now priced at £120, from £100 and £80 before. 

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Both now £120 ph  :thumbsdown: -

Seems like yesterday that Nicole was at £80 ph in Enfield

Even in Warren Street she was £80 (not to far from TCR)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:18:47 pm by The_Don »

JonT

Good point about the age of these 'new' profiles Don, but that's what I was told by Nat today.

Their prices have steadily been going up but one good thing is that this new place is much nicer than the last two previous places (kensal green and warren st).

Offline closeshave

not 2 far from me

may have to pop and see Nicole one lunchtime, last time i saw her was in November and i was not shagging her (yet to do so)

price hike is worrying though

Offline G.Raff

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one is Lithuanian though, the original Natalie is Polish... AFAI AW takes the nationality from the ID submitted in identification process.
So could be a different girl?

Offline The_Don

This one is Lithuanian though, the original Natalie is Polish... AFAI AW takes the nationality from the ID submitted in identification process.
So could be a different girl?

Yes looks like her and A/W checks/security are a joke