Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst thing a WG ever said to you  (Read 17236 times)

Offline wristjob

Went to see a quite inexpensive girl today & part of the conversation went like this:

"So you do Anal?"
"Yes" - she turns over
"Don't you need any lube?"
"No, it should be ok."

Oh god, grim

jjpsweet

Offline Riprock

I see nothing wrong with this :)

Went to see a quite inexpensive girl today & part of the conversation went like this:

"So you do Anal?"
"Yes" - she turns over
"No, it should be ok."

Oh god, grim

Offline pianodave

She sounds great :)

Anal without lube is the ultimate  :yahoo:

Pompoy123

Captain Kang

SirFrank

It's an extra 20 quid to eat my cunt! That's verbatim quote from some old slag I visited in Cardiff. Got her number out of the Echo. First time I ever walked. Not only was she a fucking horror story but I wouldn't have eaten her minge if she'd paid me

Offline ForrestGump

It's an extra 20 quid to eat my cunt! That's verbatim quote from some old slag I visited in Cardiff. Got her number out of the Echo. First time I ever walked. Not only was she a fucking horror story but I wouldn't have eaten her minge if she'd paid me

:lol:

jimbobwood

"Time's up, babe" :(

+1

I'm thinking, oh fuck back to the real world!

som2083

"So you do Anal?"
"Yes" - she turns over
"No, it should be ok."

Oh god, grim

May I know what happened next?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Seriously...."don't touch me arseole lover... I had a dodgy fuckin curry last night"
 :vomit:

grandmaster-ram-rod

after  30 seconds   " have you cum yet" followed by  " are you close" 

that was in  a 1 hour booking and yes she was Romanian  :dash:

Offline Madone1

"So you do Anal?"
"Yes" - she turns over
"No, it should be ok."

Oh god, grim

I don't see the problem loads of lube ruins anal anyway.
Unless she hadn't lubed up the 10 inch strap on she was about to ram up you!!!:D

cambs-man

I saw this girl a few years back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting was lackluster from the start. She hadn't bothered with my clothing request, and I found out it wasn't even her I had been 'chatting' with on the emails so she wasn't aware I had made any requests.
Round one was 'okay' albeit a little mechanical.
Mid punt chat was all about how some guy had hijacked her other profile, and her friend now managed her new one.
Anyway, during round 2, we were going at it doggy style and I came within a few mins.
She turned around, looked at me and said.

'Done already? Typical man!' In a seriously grumpy voice.

Shit, I can get that attitude at home without spending £200 for 2 hours.

Not as bad a the 'no lube required' though. Classy bird that one.

Offline wristjob

after  30 seconds   " have you cum yet" followed by  " are you close" 

that was in  a 1 hour booking and yes she was Romanian  :dash:

Lol. I did have one who did a massage, did some pictures - all nice and unhurried. Soon as I put my cock in about 6 strokes in I was asked how I was going to finish cos my time was up and she had another booking coming.

Oh and one "girl" who stressed on her profile how she wasn't a clock watcher spent most of the time chatting at me while she should have been sucking my cock, then said she would have to charge me for another hour if I overran. Whole hour????

Offline bristolbcfc

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:06:20 am by bristolbcfc »

yorkshire123

Visited Blackpool on business last year.
Decided to sample some of the local talent & settled on a thai massage at a parlour, with extras if they were available?
Choose a sexy looking girl, i estimated around 21 & with a cracking body.
Clothes off, shared bath then onto the bed for a massage.
Started with my back & very nice it was too, Turned over & she started to rub her tits over my cock & balls. I don't remember much else as i fell to sleep!
I woke up to find that she had given me a pedicure (i am a very deep sleeper) & time was up, found out later that she was a beauty therapist in Thailand, or so she said, either way she did a very good job of my feet.

Determined to prove my manliness i went back the next week & performed adequately (my assessment not hers), I also found out she was 34 not the 21 i had imagined.
Getting dressed with head held high i was soon brought back to earth when she said "i thought your were gay"  :(

Still smile about it when i think back  :)

valleypunter

Asked "Would I be much longer?"
Not really want to want to hear when you're fucking! Had only been there 20 mins

Siadwel

Sounds like Taff Embankment in the 70's.

Offline Bangers and Gash

It would have to be this one, from last week. External Link/Members Only

Whilst riding on top she whispered in my ear, ''you make me feel so horny.''

A little piece of me quietly died inside.  :(

Offline LanceVance

'Feet?! Really?!' (more than once, I'm afraid)

I was thinking, 'Bitch, if you are going to act like that, then don't advertise Foot Worship!!!'  :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
"Do you kiss?"
"Yes, but not with you"

Offline SpunkyMunky

"What's this lump on your bollock?"

Salt

Pompoy123

inspecting my nob ' what's are those pimply things around your helmet.' I was born with them and they are not an STI!!!!!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
"My boyfriend has the same size cock as you"

sexpest

after 2 mins of penetration "im cumming look ive came, cum for me baby". This was a one hour booking but i never have felt so much pressure to cum so i sadly did  :(.

Pompoy123

after 2 mins of penetration "im cumming look ive came, cum for me baby". This was a one hour booking but i never have felt so much pressure to cum so i sadly did  :(.

Oh no that sounds terrible. Did you manage a couple more pops?

taffdan

What the fuck are you doing here! And who's looking after the kids?  :scare:

DaveMugabe

Offline Matium

"Oh cum for me, baby, you're so big! I feel you! Cum for me now baby! Yeah! Yeah! That's it baby!"

She then proceeded to fake orgasmic sounds without any prompting or actions on my part.

ALyons

Prostitooter

I do like anal, but you've already been in there over ten minutes!"

sexpest

Positions are extra

what a mood killer  :dash:

what about "40 extra for owo"  :dash:

or "ouch not so hard" that always annoys me because im going so bloody soft
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:39:10 pm by sexpest »

mystery7

"You no have to have sex like thee rabbits!" (In a strong EE accent) :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
"Don't pull my hair as I have to go home to my husband after and I don't want him to find out what I do".

Offline Jeremy

inspecting my nob ' what's are those pimply things around your helmet.' I was born with them and they are not an STI!!!!!
FYI they are probably penile papules

External Link/Members Only

As you said, not an STI and totally harmless

Offline Blue Suede Goo

"Do you like my tight fanny? Bet you can't believe I've had four kids out of it!"

That was said in a thick Bristolian accent  :scare:

Offline CBPaul

I'll only do it doggy coz it's my period

Tony Montana

"What's this lump on your bollock?"

Was she looking at your cock?   :lol:

Offline CBPaul

'What's that funny taste ?'

'Canestan Once'

Offline ForrestGump

"Do you like my tight fanny? Bet you can't believe I've had four kids out of it!"

That was said in a thick Bristolian accent  :scare:

a10

Approaching the end of a so-so punt with a Thai bird:
"Do you want anal? I hope not, the last man made me do it and I bleed."
I stopped, faked cumming and got the fuck out ASAP. Never been to a Thai since.

Offline LanceVance

'What's that funny taste ?'

'Canestan Once'

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Siadwel

'Oh, it's gone all soft'.

That was from my last one.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Everything worked out ok in the end, though.

:cool:

Tony Montana

"Sorry hun I have to cancel - personal issues/car won't start/time of the month/I can't be arsed/twisted my ankle/forgot your booking/got a cold/got a more lucrative booking/can't find my keys/lost my phone/landlord turned up/sister hit by a meteorite - hope u understand x"

IloveRed

"Sorry hun I have to cancel - personal issues/car won't start/time of the month/I can't be arsed/twisted my ankle/forgot your booking/got a cold/got a more lucrative booking/can't find my keys/lost my phone/landlord turned up/sister hit by a meteorite - hope u understand x"

Can you share and tell us who that was ? I need to see that girl ;-)

Offline wazzockchops

One girl I saw in a parlour started crying, jabbering away in her mother tongue, and then said "I love this job, I hate this job" and all because I made her cum.

Issues? Maybe a couple lol.