Author Topic: Women you shouldn't fancy... but do  (Read 225274 times)

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Agreed.

Body-wise is not far off Russ Meyer starlet June Mack: External Link/Members Only
O shit, why did I click on that link  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Agreed.

Body-wise is not far off Russ Meyer starlet June Mack: External Link/Members Only
Russ Meyer said (paraphrased) he loved visiting England as the women have big tits.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Russ Meyer said (paraphrased) he loved visiting England as the women have big tits.

I think statistically that's been shown for some time now.

A pity the Eastern Bloc was off limits to him in his heyday.

Offline Vincent Law

Hillary Clinton. I have always thought she was an attractive woman.

Offline Chorley

Helen McRory. Definitely something about her.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Yep, she's hot as fuck.

Got an amazingly tight and fit bod on her as well as the cheeky look on the face. Grrrr!

Offline Nigel57

I've always fancied Helen McRory, I think SexyScorpion (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) looks a bit like her.

Offline jimbobted


She's apparently completely up her own arse.

But my, she is pretty and with a truly spectacular pair of tits.

If only she'd gone into porn...
She did make a porn film at university. Believe she was behind the camera though.

Offline winkywanky


Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
She did make a porn film at university. Believe she was behind the camera though.

It's true, her and Charlie Skelton, called 'Once More, With Feeling'. Not hard to find.

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Oldie but goodie Jane Asher, posh totty with a glint in her eye  :P

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
It's true, her and Charlie Skelton, called 'Once More, With Feeling'. Not hard to find.

External Link/Members Only)

Oh, gosh! How naughty of her etc. :blush:

Offline Chorley

Yes, I know she's 74, but Joanna Lumley definitely still has something about her.
She's  a  national treasure, an icon and is also bloody hilarious--she was brilliant in AbFab. Add in that she's a sterling supporter of our armed forces, in particular the Gurkhas, and that by itself makes her a winner in my eyes.  :thumbsup:
And that voice is still...................... :wackogirl:


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 07:42:30 pm by Chorley »

Offline winkywanky

Joanna Lumley, talking dirty....now there's an instant hard-on  :rose:  :angelgirl:

Offline winkywanky

Fuck me big boy, and give me all your spunk you naughty boy....powerless to resist!!!  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

Joanna Lumley AND Helen Mirren in the same bed  :dance:  :yahoo:.

Offline threechilliman

Joanna Lumley AND Helen Mirren in the same bed  :dance:  :yahoo:.

Particularly if I could fuck Mirren up the arse whilst the two of 'em are 69'ing.  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline A Decent Fist

Joanna Lumley, talking dirty....now there's an instant hard-on  :rose:  :angelgirl:

Joanna and her fella got on the Northern Line at Stockwell one Sunday afternoon when I was going to work. What a lucky swine.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline winkywanky

Particularly if I could fuck Mirren up the arse whilst the two of 'em are 69'ing.  :wacko: :wacko:


...you had to go just that little bit too far, didn't you?  :rolleyes:

Bah, fuck it, what you said, plus some ass to mouth, Mirren to Lumley!  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Joanna and her fella got on the Northern Line at Stockwell one Sunday afternoon when I was going to work. What a lucky swine.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Did she happen to be talking dirty?

Offline winkywanky

I bet her old man's only 60, she has a toyboy!  :D

Offline winkywanky

Stephen Barlow, 66.

Married for ages now. Awww  :rose:

Offline Name Not Found

Can't remember if she's been mentioned before, but if she has, she's getting mentioned again.

Layla Moran.  Who could say no to a skinny pansexual with a big mouth? She can bring her 'friend' along too to add to the fun.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chorley

Tamsin Greig. She definitely has a little twinkle in her eye.  ;)


Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Always had a thing for Jack Monroe, not sure what the deal is with her, think she's a lesbian & identifys as non binary maybe.  :unknown:
I just think she's a cutie.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Tamsin Greig. She definitely has a little twinkle in her eye.  ;)


Hidden Image/Members Only


Yeah, she's naughty, seen her on Norton and it's obvious. Also, Green Wing?

Offline winkywanky

Always had a thing for Jack Monroe, not sure what the deal is with her, think she's a lesbian & identifys as non binary maybe.  :unknown:
I just think she's a cutie.

Hidden Image/Members Only


If she's a 'Jack', I wonder whether she has a sister?

Offline threechilliman


...you had to go just that little bit too far, didn't you?  :rolleyes:

Bah, fuck it, what you said, plus some ass to mouth, Mirren to Lumley!  :thumbsup:

Now you're talking!

Online cunningman

Yes, I know she's 74, but Joanna Lumley definitely still has something about her.
She's  a  national treasure, an icon and is also bloody hilarious--she was brilliant in AbFab. Add in that she's a sterling supporter of our armed forces, in particular the Gurkhas, and that by itself makes her a winner in my eyes.  :thumbsup:
And that voice is still...................... :wackogirl:

i agree with what you wrote - but I saw her 15 (maybe 20) years ago doing a book signing in Broadgate Circle I believe.  I thought 'That is not the Purdey of my dreams - someone sent Joan Rivers made up like Purdey!'.

I did not buy the book.

Worse, there was a home for kids with problems in a village near mine as I neared being a teen - big summer fete, a New Avenger would open it.  Gareth Hunt showed up.  Even then I was punished for sins I have yet to commit.

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline redveee

Joanna Lumley, talking dirty....now there's an instant hard-on  :rose:  :angelgirl:

How about Joanna stripping off on TV to stockings and suspenders?

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky


Offline Name Not Found

Sssssssizzling  :wacko:

Not much going on in the boobs department though. I expect they'll look like a couple of soggy pancakes by now  :kiss:

Offline A Decent Fist

Having matured from a student leftie to a diehard Tory, I regard any grown-up who still believes in any kind of socialism as the most naive and deluded of creatures.

Nevertheless, I still have the hots for Angela Rayner, Labour's Shadow First Secretary of State:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SmoothieNeil


Offline Name Not Found

I regard any grown-up who still believes in any kind of socialism as the most naive and deluded of creatures.

Nevertheless, I still have the hots for Angela Rayner, Labour's Shadow First Secretary of State:

You've made me feel sorry for both your political views and your taste in women. Well done  :thumbsup:

Offline Ahalfa Carling

With regards to Ms Lumley, my Missus has some knitting pattern books/magazines from the 1960's in which she is a model.

She is fuckable now, but back then she was even more bloody gorgeous.


Oh, she also has one with Roger Moore as a model, if that floats your boat!!!

Online tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
With regards to Ms Lumley, my Missus has some knitting pattern books/magazines from the 1960's in which she is a model.

She is fuckable now, but back then she was even more bloody gorgeous.


Oh, she also has one with Roger Moore as a model, if that floats your boat!!!

she was also a Bond girl in On Her Majesties Secret Service

Offline Boundless

Tamsin Greig. She definitely has a little twinkle in her eye.  ;)


Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah, I reckon she could be dirty
But that fucking great trunk though....

Offline Boundless

she was also a Bond girl in On Her Majesties Secret Service

Speaking of Bond girls

Anyone see Britt Ekland on The Real Marigold hotel series.

Fuck me, those lips, they're like a rubber hovercraft skirt!

Offline winkywanky

Also saw her on that Peter Sellers Docu on BBC2 the other day.

She seems very level headed and grounded. Shame about the lip implants, although she always did have plump lips anyway.

By the way, the Sellers Docu is highly recommended, get it on iPlayer if you missed it.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Speaking of Bond girls

Anyone see Britt Ekland on The Real Marigold hotel series.

Fuck me, those lips, they're like a rubber hovercraft skirt!

That Get Carter scene will live on forever though.

"Whassamatter, you got gut ache or summat?" ;)

Offline Chorley

That Get Carter scene will live on forever though.

"Whassamatter, you got gut ache or summat?" ;)
"Take yer bra off"  :cool:

Offline joe diddley

I've read that Britt happily showed off her tits in 'The Wicker Man' but demanded an arse double for those scenes in which she's gyrating against a wall on the other side of which is Edward Woodward as a repressed PC.

Offline Malvolio

Possibly lockdown is getting to me, but I've recently decided I'd like a go on Ellie Simmonds.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jimmymac

Possibly lockdown is getting to me, but I've recently decided I'd like a go on Ellie Simmonds.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Time for you to head on to the porn sites and check out some dwarf porn, which I learned recently is a real thing!



Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116
Middle 2 pics definitely fake and this has nothing to do with this thread. Should be in the news reporter thread.