Author Topic: Women you shouldn't fancy... but do  (Read 225259 times)

Offline hornyguylondon

Sorry to be always playing the contrarian but JHB is a class piece of ass. And it's been scientifically proven that right-women are much dirtier in the sack.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Great tits - just take a face mask...for her  :D

Online tightfoot69

Is it wrong to say Miley Cyrus?

Offline Chorley

well you could certainly shag her and not feel guilty about not returning her phone calls afterwards
I wouldn't shag that vile bitch if she was the last women on earth.  :thumbsdown:

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
I wouldn't shag that vile bitch if she was the last women on earth.  :thumbsdown:

Not even if she was bound and gagged ?

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I wouldn't shag that vile bitch if she was the last women on earth.  :thumbsdown:

OK, not now, but a decade or so ago when those melon-like chebs were in their on telly glory?

Offline SmoothieNeil

Would be interesting and a challenge to try and get Megan Rapinoe on some cock

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 12:30:41 am by SmoothieNeil »

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Would be interesting and a challenge to try and get Megan Rapinoe on some cock

Hidden Image/Members Only

Used to work with a guy that fancied Martina Navratilova  said he always wanted a challenge !

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Used to work with a guy that fancied Martina Navratilova  said he always wanted a challenge !
What, to find some woman with more testosterone than yer average guy. He's welcome :scare: :scare:

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
What, to find some woman with more testosterone than yer average guy. He's welcome :scare: :scare:

Makes a change from men who claim they can 'turn' lesbians, using telly actresses playing them (eg. Zoe Tate on Emmerdale).

Offline Corus Boy

Miss Lemon from Poirot.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Don't ask me why, because I have no idea.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 08:55:29 am by Corus Boy »

Offline Romeo Sensini

Would be interesting and a challenge to try and get Megan Rapinoe on some cock

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry but Megan Rapinoe, what an arrogant cunt. Her and that Degenerate bloke should be made to fight to the death on Pay per View. All profits to the NHS obvs (I'm not a monster  ;) ).

Offline winkywanky

Used to work with a guy that fancied Martina Navratilova  said he always wanted a challenge !


I doubt if he'd have got past the first set  :D

Offline diomhair72

Lily Savage should float some people boats here  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 11:50:26 am by diomhair72 »

Offline Name Not Found

Miss Lemon from Poirot.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Don't ask me why, because I have no idea.

Well, if we're taking that route, I'll have Mrs. Peacock from Cluedo.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline george r


I'll see you Alice Roberts and raise you Dr. Bettany Hughes.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Bettany Hughes. Now your talking. She would be very near the top of my list as well.   :yahoo:

yes i would pay to see those if they were working   :thumbsup:

Offline B4bcock

Well, if we're taking that route, I'll have Mrs. Peacock from Cluedo.



Hidden Image/Members Only

With your dagger, from behind, in the drawing room, perhaps??

Offline winkywanky


Offline Rockhead

Alex Polizzi - a serious MILF type, decent build, very impressive rack (they look almost conical in some of the stuff I've seen her wearing) and of course a very strict manner. The latter could lead to some very interesting power struggles in the bedroom.  :) I imagine she ends up getting what she wants in most situations.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 10:35:12 am by Rockhead »

Offline winkywanky


Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Alex Polizzi - a serious MILF type, decent build, very impressive rack (they look almost conical in some of the stuff I've seen her wearing) and of course a very strict manner. The latter could lead to some very interesting power struggles in the bedroom.  :) I imagine she ends up getting what she wants in most situations.


Cant find a clip but on one of her Spanish programmes she tries (I think) an oyster and says to the camera that she has had worse things in her mouth

Definitely a dirty bitch

Offline ulstersubbie

Alex Polizzi - a serious MILF type, decent build, very impressive rack (they look almost conical in some of the stuff I've seen her wearing) and of course a very strict manner. The latter could lead to some very interesting power struggles in the bedroom.  :) I imagine she ends up getting what she wants in most situations.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Definite boner material! 

Offline redveee

Clare Grogan of Altered Images & Gregory's Girl

And Taggart where she got her baps out.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

I've always thought Boris's little sister looks eminently shag-able.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sadolddeejay

I've always thought Boris's little sister looks eminently shag-able.


What you're saying is that you'd like to stick your johnson in a Johnson.

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
I've always thought Boris's little sister looks eminently shag-able.

Hidden Image/Members Only

A little bit too masculine looking though. Looks a bit like Rick Parfitt from Status Quo to me.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 09:29:44 am by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline Kingy28

A little bit too masculine looking though. Looks a bit like Rick Parfitt from Status Quo to me.
She looks like a tranny to me but she fits well into this topic rather than some well known fit bird who most would shag.

Offline winkywanky

What you're saying is that you'd like to stick your johnson in a Johnson.

 :D

Offline winkywanky

She looks like a tranny to me but she fits well into this topic rather than some well known fit bird who most would shag.


She actually looks like Boris with a sex-change and a makeover. She looks too much like her brother.

If her brother didn't exist you could quite easily see her as naughty posh totty I think, but sadly for her, Boris does exist  :D.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124

She actually looks like Boris with a sex-change and a makeover. She looks too much like her brother.

If her brother didn't exist you could quite easily see her as naughty posh totty I think, but sadly for her, Boris does exist  :D.
:D :D
I dont fancy her either.

Offline A Decent Fist

Well the Johnsons all have the same nose but I don't think the resemblance to Boris is very strong otherwise:

Hidden Image/Members Only

And IMHO she scrubs up very nicely. I definitely would:

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline winkywanky

I have to say, to me she just looks like a female version of Boris, I would find that quite unsettling while boffing her  :D

Offline winkywanky

She is attractive though.

(By the way, that doesn't mean I fancy Boris  :scare:  :D).

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
She is attractive though.

(By the way, that doesn't mean I fancy Boris  :scare:  :D).

She got her chebs out against Brexit on TV so surely there must be an image someone can source to cater for such fans?

I had hoped her actions would been taken up by other concerned women but sadly it wasn't to be.

After all this is over, if women want to demonstrate national solidarity they could "give a BJ for BJ"...

Offline winkywanky

Count me in for starters  :thumbsup:  :D

Offline A Decent Fist

She got her chebs out against Brexit on TV so surely there must be an image someone can source to cater for such fans?

I had hoped her actions would been taken up by other concerned women but sadly it wasn't to be.

After all this is over, if women want to demonstrate national solidarity they could "give a BJ for BJ"...

It was blurred out and apparently she was wearing a flesh-coloured boob tube anyway, but here you are:

External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
It was blurred out and apparently she was wearing a flesh-coloured boob tube anyway, but here you are:

External Link/Members Only

Even so, I bet Nick Ferrari nipped out to the bogs for a crafty wank afterwards.

Offline winkywanky

It was blurred out and apparently she was wearing a flesh-coloured boob tube anyway, but here you are:

External Link/Members Only


Blimey, game girl!!  :scare:  :thumbsup:

Did she actually get her tits out Live on Sky TV, or was it a pre-record? The latter, surely, otherwise there'd be the original and uncut footage around somewhere? (Which I would like to see, and would probably stop me comparing her with her famous brother  :rolleyes:  :D).

Offline winkywanky

She said she wanted to make various points by removing her blouse but from what I can see there'd only really be two?  :unknown:  :D


Offline joe diddley

While some of us are on the subject of sit com wives, what about Patricia Heaton who plays the Raymond's wife in 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. Didn't realise how big her tits were until I found this photo of her. Hell yeah!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline george r

Alex Polizzi - a serious MILF type, decent build, very impressive rack (they look almost conical in some of the stuff I've seen her wearing) and of course a very strict manner. The latter could lead to some very interesting power struggles in the bedroom.  :) I imagine she ends up getting what she wants in most situations.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

yes i bet she wears black stocking and suspenders  !! 
she has got that look that says she knows thousands are wanking over her  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
While some of us are on the subject of sit com wives, what about Patricia Heaton who plays the Raymond's wife in 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. Didn't realise how big her tits were until I found this photo of her. Hell yeah!

Hidden Image/Members Only
And at 62 she still looks well shagable :wackogirl: :wackogirl: I would as wel JD.

Online cunningman

I have to say, to me she just looks like a female version of Boris, I would find that quite unsettling while boffing her  :D

Face fuck. Doggy.  Reverse cowgirl. Sorted.  Don't look at the boat.


Offline winkywanky

...I have to say, after the current on-going fiasco surrounding Boris's speech last night, I'd love to bang her really hard up the arse and then plaster her face with cum, because she looks like Boris  :scare:  :lol:.

Offline Name Not Found

...I have to say, after the current on-going fiasco surrounding Boris's speech last night, I'd love to bang her really hard up the arse and then plaster her face with cum, because she looks like Boris  :scare:  :lol:.

I may have misinterpreted the new guidelines, but I think You'd be allowed to take a friend along with you if you bang her in a public park or on a bus :thumbsup:

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline A Decent Fist

Agreed.

Body-wise is not far off Russ Meyer starlet June Mack: External Link/Members Only

Jesus wept! She's ugly, fat and probably stinks of sweat in all the places covered by her monstrous flab.

Look, I accept that I'm not entirely straight, but I would honestly rather get into bed with a smooth and skinny young guy than a woman as gross as that.

Offline Chorley

Jesus wept! She's ugly, fat and probably stinks of sweat in all the places covered by her monstrous flab.

Look, I accept that I'm not entirely straight, but I would honestly rather get into bed with a smooth and skinny young guy than a woman as gross as that.
So you're still undecided then?  :sarcastic: