Author Topic: Women you shouldn't fancy... but do  (Read 225286 times)

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116
This was one of my favourite threads in the previous generation of Off Topic.

Inspired by the Borderline Boilers out of Viz from many years back, the tagline was Your head says no, your balls say go.

I'll start the ball rolling with the embodiment of a BOBFOC. *

Louise Minchin.
Hidden Image/Members Only


* Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.


« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 06:22:01 am by Davey Dykes »

Offline mr.bluesky

 I quite fancy her in a milfy sort of way  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 07:13:31 am by mr.bluesky »

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
There was a certain something about Pam Rhodes when she presented Songs Of Praise years ago. May God forgive me............

Offline threechilliman

Edwina Currie in her prime. I shouldn't, but I would....

Offline winkywanky

John Major beat you to it.

The grey man got in her knickers, I still can't quite believe it  :lol:.

Online RandomGuy99

Carol from the BBC weather

Alice Roberts - scientist

Hannah Fry - mathematican


Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Edwina Currie in her prime. I shouldn't, but I would....

Sweet Jesus nooooooo oooo!!

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Priti Patel - Tory Politician, alleged bully & looks a right cold bitch but.......

Offline freeze44

Priti Patel - Tory Politician, alleged bully & looks a right cold bitch but.......

 :D kinda get you kk be one of those dirty shags and she defo got a glint in eye and can picture her looking over her shoulder as pump away at that greeeeaaat big ass!

Angela Rayner...labour politician...it's the slight lisp that kinda makes me think of her in a school girl outfit getting pounded!!!

This no punting malarky going to lead to some very strange fantasies  :crazy:

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
Priti Patel - Tory Politician, alleged bully & looks a right cold bitch but.......

I am sort of with you - but she needs to lose a few pounds first.

Offline winkywanky

Priti Patel - Tory Politician, alleged bully & looks a right cold bitch but.......


She has big tits and a frankly enormous arse.

Could you handle it? Well punk, do you feel lucky?  :D

Offline winkywanky

Cold bitch with an enormous arse sits on your face...some guys like that kind of thing  :D.

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
I'll start the ball rolling with the embodiment of a BOBFOC. *

* Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.

Hey, it's why doggy style was invented. Nooooooo, don't look round, girl!

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I am sort of with you - but she needs to lose a few pounds first.

Doesn't she?
I thought she was quite slim, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong Tory bitch lol

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Just googled her, yep it's her, she has a 'slim' looking face & a 'cuddly' body.
Still would

Offline Hobbit

This was one of my favourite threads in the previous generation of Off Topic.

Inspired by the Borderline Boilers out of Viz from many years back, the tagline was Your head says no, your balls say go.

I'll start the ball rolling with the embodiment of a BOBFOC. *

Louise Minchin.
Hidden Image/Members Only


* Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.

I love that nose. Huge turn on.

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

She has big tits and a frankly enormous arse.

Could you handle it? Well punk, do you feel lucky?  :D

I'd grudge fuck her lol


Offline lewisjones23

Karen Brady - quite like her in The Apprentice

Offline winkywanky


Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I am sort of with you - but she needs to lose a few pounds first.

It's positively her only selling point as far as I am concerned!

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Thanks to recent events I now know the President of Slovakia is packing a decent pair in those stateswomanly outfits.  Who knew?

Offline threechilliman

Carol from the BBC weather

Alice Roberts - scientist

Hannah Fry - mathematican

Kirkwood is a fine looking milf IMO. No question I'd have a stab at her given half a chance.


Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Kirkwood is a fine looking milf IMO. No question I'd have a stab at her given half a chance.

Even pushing 60 I'd fight my way to the front of the queue.

Offline winkywanky


Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Priti Patel - Tory Politician, alleged bully & looks a right cold bitch but.......

Definitely this  :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

You kind of wanna do her hard from behind and make her moan with pleasure instead of being all stern, and then slap her arse really hard as you turn the tables on her  :lol:.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Lesley Joseph always got me going wearing her mini skirts in birds of a feather. She’s 74 now, but I still would.  :kiss:

Offline CheeseBoard

Lesley Ash - very tasty before her procedure, now has a face that puts me off my fish and chips.

Would still like to though

Offline threechilliman

Lesley Joseph always got me going wearing her mini skirts in birds of a feather. She’s 74 now, but I still would.  :kiss:

MMF?

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Priti Patel - Tory Politician, alleged bully & looks a right cold bitch but.......

She doesn't look it from the neck up, but she is the width of a bus. A very strange shape indeed.

Offline mr.bluesky

Lesley Ash - very tasty before her procedure, now has a face that puts me off my fish and chips.

Would still like to though

+1 but could never look at another trout without thinking of her  :scare:

Offline ulstersubbie

There was a certain something about Pam Rhodes when she presented Songs Of Praise years ago. May God forgive me............

You are forgiven, no more of these sinful thoughts please!   :lol:

Online badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,645
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Emma Thompson

Helen Miren

Michelle Dewsbury

I'd like to know what Sarah Green from kids TV 25+ years ago looks like now.....

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Emma Thompson

Helen Miren

Michelle Dewsbury

I'd like to know what Sarah Green from kids TV 25+ years ago looks like now.....

Emma Thompson definitely, reckon she'd be filth as well
Saw Sarah Green on a Richard Osman quiz show thing a few months back, she's aging well & looked great, I definitely still would.

Offline winkywanky

She doesn't look it from the neck up, but she is the width of a bus. A very strange shape indeed.


Yeah, but at least she'd a double-decker, she's as big on top as she is down below  :D.

Offline Boundless

Thanks to recent events I now know the President of Slovakia is packing a decent pair in those stateswomanly outfits.  Who knew?

While we're on the leader thread
How about the PM of NZ Jocinda Aderne?

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
John Major beat you to it.
The grey man got in her knickers, I still can't quite believe it  :lol:.

Ah, but it was all good clean fun though as they frequently did it in the bath. It was reported that Major was a true gent as he sat at  the end with the taps.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 05:09:39 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
She doesn't look it from the neck up, but she is the width of a bus.

"Plenty of room on top".

Offline Boundless

Someone who has really grown on me Rebekah Staton, she looks a right dirty cheeky madam.



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 05:09:38 pm by Boundless »

Offline Name Not Found

She can handle my dic-tionary any time she fancies.


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 05:25:29 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53

Yeah, but at least she'd a double-decker, she's as big on top as she is down below  :D.

To me she has the shape (and allure) of a certain TV character.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Happylad

Just at the moment I fancy darned near every female I see under the age of 80.

Offline willie loman

Judge judy is one I would do in a minute, there is a curious sexual element going on with the black usher. Americans seem slightly obsessed with the bbc, happy to own up to that too.

Offline freeze44

Judge judy is one I would do in a minute, there is a curious sexual element going on with the black usher. Americans seem slightly obsessed with the bbc, happy to own up to that too.

obsessed with big black cock?? Christ it all coming out now! :lol:

Offline willie loman

obsessed with big black cock?? Christ it all coming out now! :lol:

I didn't explain that well, its more a horrified fascination with the endless cuckold porn, that features black males, very much part of American culture, I am particularly amused with the caption porn.

Online badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,645
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Caption porn? Could you provide links to enlighten us👍