Author Topic: Women you shouldn't fancy... but do  (Read 225283 times)

Online cunningman

Not convinced its her. Dont think shes posed nude like this  :hi:

I'm with you on that.  Nice messy shot of a lovely woman though.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I've long found Elaine Paige attractive in a fruity MILF way and it seems she's still a goer in her early 70s:

External Link/Members Only

Hubby is in his 40s too.

Offline Name Not Found

Not convinced its her. Dont think shes posed nude like this  :hi:

I don't think you going to get the Sherlock Holmes Memorial Award for that one TBH  :lol:

Offline Name Not Found

I've long found Elaine Paige attractive in a fruity MILF way and it seems she's still a goer in her early 70s:

Seems like a fun lass too  :D



Hidden Image/Members Only

Online dryanse8

Always had a bit of a thing for Naomi Wilkinson

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline winkywanky

I've long found Elaine Paige attractive in a fruity MILF way and it seems she's still a goer in her early 70s:

External Link/Members Only

Hubby is in his 40s too.


Dirty cow  :thumbsup:  :D

Re: her Twitter page, some of the comments are good: Best thing since @alanshearer was providing expert anal on match of the day...  :lol:

Offline hw189



Offline redveee

Middle 2 pics definitely fake and this has nothing to do with this thread. Should be in the news reporter thread.

You've broken Piers Morgans heart with that statement :lol:

Offline 7714337


Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Labour’s Lisa Nandy

Not bad chebs but face like a smacked arse and that voice :scare:

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Not bad chebs but face like a smacked arse and that voice :scare:

Actually I find her slight lisp quite sexy but I agree about the face !

Offline jimbob0123

Victoria Coren Mitchell, I don't understand what it is about her that i find attractive but fuck me she gets me going



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

Victoria Coren Mitchell, I don't understand what it is about her that i find attractive but fuck me she gets me going



Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes; she's just got the X factor, as far as I'm concerned, too. :P :P :P

Offline winkywanky

Might possibly down to the fact that she has a wholesome Girls' School face, coupled with an absolutely ginormous pair of tits with undoubtedly very stretched-wide areola  :wacko:.

Offline threechilliman

Yes; she's just got the X factor, as far as I'm concerned, too. :P :P :P

+1.

Offline Name Not Found

Victoria Coren Mitchell, I don't understand what it is about her that i find attractive but fuck me she gets me going

This thread is stuck in a loop  :lol:

Offline 7714337

Not bad chebs but face like a smacked arse and that voice :scare:

 :lol:

Tbf I wasn’t intending to listen to her policies.

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
:lol:

Tbf I wasn’t intending to listen to her policies.

good, because it seems the "new" labour party is determined to try and divide voting in this country further by religious groups targeting Jews and trying to gain that groups "vote"

as for that bint, i might look twice until she opens her trap, then i'd walk
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 7714337

good, because it seems the "new" labour party is determined to try and divide voting in this country further by religious groups targeting Jews and trying to gain that groups "vote"

as for that bint, i might look twice until she opens her trap, then i'd walk

Alright mate, I only want to fuck her, not ethnically cleanse the Jewish race!

Offline Boundless

Victoria Coren Mitchell, I don't understand what it is about her that i find attractive but fuck me she gets me going



Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh definitely
Been a big fan of hers for years. She does have a very attractive smile too.

Offline Stapler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 3,786
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Chorley


Offline Stapler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 3,786
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline dubs

Trinny Woodall.  Wrong side of 50, posh but with a naughty glint in her eye

looks good in a see through dress External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Love the comment on her page:  "That dress is see through AF!! do you think Trinny Woodall realises?"

Oh, of course not, I'm sure she'd be absolutely mortified that her Arsebook page got an extra 10,000 hits  :rolleyes:.

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Trinny Woodall.  Wrong side of 50, posh but with a naughty glint in her eye

looks good in a see through dress External Link/Members Only

What about a 3 way with her & Tranny??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky



Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
What about a 3 way with her & Tranny??

Hidden Image/Members Only

I remember around 2000 or so there was ads of them two all over the tube 'tastefully' naked, just before their fame.



Offline Nigel57

No way, I couldn't get the idea was I fucking Wee Jimmy Krankie out of my head!

Offline King Nuts

Might possibly down to the fact that she has a wholesome Girls' School face, coupled with an absolutely ginormous pair of tits with undoubtedly very stretched-wide areola  :wacko:.

She does look quite wholesome, I agree. But I suspect she wears those awful big knickers, and on a Friday night when Dave wants a bit of action, she'll add an industrial-strength suspender belt and stockings, thinking it'll be quite the thing to get him going.





Offline winkywanky

Emily Maitlis


I think it's a punishment fucking for her from now on  :D

Offline winkywanky

She does look quite wholesome, I agree. But I suspect she wears those awful big knickers, and on a Friday night when Dave wants a bit of action, she'll add an industrial-strength suspender belt and stockings, thinking it'll be quite the thing to get him going.


You know what, whatever turns them on  :D

Guess it all depends what fantasies they have in the bedroom. Who knows, perhaps his family were well-off enough that he had a wet nurse?  :scare:

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Nicola Sturgeon

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think this is in keeping with your avatar text, no?

Don't get me wrong, there are Scottish front rank female politicians who are probably older and heftier but who would still be front of the queue before I'd even consider that, after probably a long prison sentence or a Terry Waite scenario.

Offline AnthG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8,861
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
When I was in my teens, I honestly - amongst many others I seen in films at the time, had a crush on Vasquez in Aliens.

I cannot find a good enough picture of her in the internet as they don't look appealing. But in the film I liked her. She was always the one who ran in first, and ran out last. And just felt like the hero of the movie to me and I just thought that was a bit sexy in a unique way. I always liked aggressive girls (my all time favourite girl even to this day is Sarah from the TV show Chuck!)

Then however in between that, James Cameron made Avatar and had Michelle Rodriguez play the clear Vasquez of that movie and my crush switched as I fancied her already from the Fast and Furious too.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline winkywanky

When I was in my teens, I honestly - amongst many others I seen in films at the time, had a crush on Vasquez in Aliens.

I cannot find a good enough picture of her in the internet as they don't look appealing. But in the film I liked her. She was always the one who ran in first, and ran out last. And just felt like the hero of the movie to me and I just thought that was a bit sexy in a unique way. I always liked aggressive girls (my all time favourite girl even to this day is Sarah from the TV show Chuck!)

Then however in between that, James Cameron made Avatar and had Michelle Rodriguez play the clear Vasquez of that movie and my crush switched as I fancied her already from the Fast and Furious too.


You and me both.

Little shortarse dykey Latino chick with a bandana, a flame gun and big juicy tits. Gobby as you like. Nice  :rose:.

She got eaten alive by that fucking hideous, acid-blooded Geiger-brute  :cry:




« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:46:56 am by winkywanky »


Offline winkywanky

Feminine enough to shave her 'pits though  :cool:

Offline winkywanky


Offline David1970

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:10:19 pm by David1970 »

Offline thehoodman1

Sega (Sofia Helin) from The Bridge

Hidden Image/Members Only


something about her that turns me on as well :thumbsup:

Offline redveee

Sega (Sofia Helin) from The Bridge

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'd do her bent over the bonnet of her Porsche.


Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Sega (Sofia Helin) from The Bridge

Hidden Image/Members Only

Borgen has to contain a few passable women? Birgitte and Sanne, certainly.

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 10:26:51 am by Chorley »

Offline kippydon