Form an orderly queue.
External Link/Members OnlyAbout Me
PHOTOS ARE PRIVATE AS IT SEEMS MOST MEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ AND ONLY KNOW HOW TO LOOK AT PICTURES... IF THE FIRST OR SECOND MESSAGES IS TO SEE MY PICTURES, CONSIDER YOURSELF TALKING TO A BLOCKED PERSON...
In my experience I have found that there are two types of men on this earth
1. The men that think of woman as toys to be used as they wish, they have a small mind and is often not that educated or intelligent. Most likely than not they are married and looking to cheat on their wives. They will start a conversation with a “hey” and 10 minutes later they want you to satisfy them and get paid for it.
2. Those that are interested in getting to know a person for who they are, well educated, intellectually and know that the money will never satisfy the right woman, as not all woman can be bought. If memory serves me correctly this site is called Seeking, and has not been Seeking Arrangements for quite a while.
Update: If you are married and you want us to connect, I want prove that your wife said you may talk to me, if you can't provide me with proof, you can consider yourself blocked, I am not going to be the person you cheat on your wife with.
What I am Seeking
Men
(Age 35-60+)
*I don't plan on meeting you from the get go, if we have not got to know each other first, don't ask me to meet you*
I am looking for a long term relationship with the right person, one that is willing to get to know me and not just get in my pants.
Someone that is intellectually attractive, educated, and well spoken. Not looking to meet for a one night stand or to be a sexual fantasy.
I don’t plan on answering anyone that starts the conversation with “hey” or start of saying I am beautiful, thank you for the compliment but I hear it way too much. Be unique and start the conversation differently.
If you plan on having an arrangement with me, you will be wasting both of our time as I don't want any arrangement. I am hoping that we are all mature enough to be able to read and understand.
And for all those that are not sure about where I am, I recently moved to the Netherlands, and not living in the UK anymore.