Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035929 times)

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only - Arabellaxxx

Blocked or gone please?

There is a way to figure it out what is the case  :D :D :D :D if you exchanged some messages with her you are able to figure it out

PAY ATTENTION NOW !!!

- if she blocked you at the end of text messages you will see
   Unable to send a message as user is no longer active.

- if she deactivated her profile at the end of text messages you will see
   The user's account has been deactivated.

- if you blocked her
   You have permanently blocked this member.

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - HeySasha

Profile location given as Horley however I'm sure her target market is London boys ... any intel chaps?

Offline metalqaz

External Link/Members Only - HeySasha

Profile location given as Horley however I'm sure her target market is London boys ... any intel chaps?

Chatted to her for a week or so and it was going well and when it was time to meet I asked if she wanted money to travel into London to which she said yes at which point I said I don’t transfer upfront but happy to hand over you cash when you get here. This is when she flipped and said why did you ask me in the first place, one thing lead to another and I got blocked.

Let us know how you get on as I did feel she was genuine and probably I effed up as it was my first time on the site.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2024, 06:12:38 pm by metalqaz »

Offline lothian111

VWO33COM
Dont think this works anymore


Offline PLeisure

VWO33COM
Dont think this works anymore
See if either of these are good:
VWOPrem33 - VWO33PB

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

See if either of these are good:
VWOPrem33 - VWO33PB

All expired too  :thumbsdown:

Offline PLeisure


Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Didn’t they recently offer a week of free messaging?  Us zillionaires do not like wasting our money unnecessarily! This was good for harvesting numbers. I see they’re now asking for £107.94 GBP … just to pick up some inane replies!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2024, 03:05:16 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline NightKid

Chatted to her for a week or so and it was going well and when it was time to meet I asked if she wanted money to travel into London to which she said yes at which point I said I don’t transfer upfront but happy to hand over you cash when you get here. This is when she flipped and said why did you ask me in the first place, one thing lead to another and I got blocked.

Let us know how you get on as I did feel she was genuine and probably I effed up as it was my first time on the site.

Cheers bud much appreciated, I'm just at the stage of negotiating price (why is it like a juicing a rock when we're tryna get them to name theirs?  :dash:) so will let youse know if I flip it depending on what she comes back with.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2024, 05:03:44 pm by NightKid »

Offline pbj46

I see they’re now asking for £107.94 GBP … just to pick up some inane replies!  :wacko:

Always a fair bit cheaper if you choose a US address in a state with no Sales Tax (e.g. Delaware).  Usually I paid a little north of £60.

Offline paul_tall_

External Link/Members Only Hayley - 22 - London
I do enjoy reading some of the girls profiles, take this one.
22 years old, but states she has been on seeking for 5 years umm maths not a strong point yet has recently graduated with a degree in Bio Chemistry but works in financial services whilst being a model
Sickly comment about seeking being the best due to having had 3 previous partners
Has photo of her and some guy who also appears on some instagram photos so could be an ex lol
No doubt she will find a guy to play badminton with, take her out to a tasting meal dinner and fly her to Paris the next day 

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Always a fair bit cheaper if you choose a US address in a state with no Sales Tax (e.g. Delaware).  Usually I paid a little north of £60.

Ive tried this with a vpn using albania for the renewal etc but always still seems to add the vat? How do i get around that?

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Paul talll - she is physically not my type and yes forget the Paris bit but otherwise I would go for her profile!
I think she is saying “ I am not a PPM hotel meets type of girl”

Offline paul_tall_

Paul talll - she is physically not my type and yes forget the Paris bit but otherwise I would go for her profile!
I think she is saying “ I am not a PPM hotel meets type of girl”
Facially I don’t find her attractive , too pixie looking . It’s good to see a profile where thought has been put into the words . I agree with the not looking for PPM meets but also it’s hard to tell whether she is offering anything more than platonic dates with the right guy and I have the suspicion she maybe high maintenance. Needless to say she didn’t message me after viewing my profile .
« Last Edit: October 29, 2024, 02:24:44 pm by paul_tall_ »

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only Hayley - 22 - London
I do enjoy reading some of the girls profiles, take this one.
22 years old, but states she has been on seeking for 5 years umm maths not a strong point yet has recently graduated with a degree in Bio Chemistry but works in financial services whilst being a model
Sickly comment about seeking being the best due to having had 3 previous partners
Has photo of her and some guy who also appears on some instagram photos so could be an ex lol
No doubt she will find a guy to play badminton with, take her out to a tasting meal dinner and fly her to Paris the next day

Mate people in all walks of life will try to peddle you bullshit and girls on seeking are no different - if anything, one only have themselves to blame should they fall for it imo  :hi:

The one in my previous post I was enquiring about was another such example ... she tried selling me the world in terms of what I was looking for, but when it was time for a show of hands everything turned out to be hot air as I expected, so if it's too good to be true then it usually is.

Offline metalqaz

Mate people in all walks of life will try to peddle you bullshit and girls on seeking are no different - if anything, one only have themselves to blame should they fall for it imo  :hi:

The one in my previous post I was enquiring about was another such example ... she tried selling me the world in terms of what I was looking for, but when it was time for a show of hands everything turned out to be hot air as I expected, so if it's too good to be true then it usually is.

No way so Sasha was a scammer? Keen to know about her could you give more details ?

Offline NightKid

No way so Sasha was a scammer? Keen to know about her could you give more details ?

Not necessarily a scammer, just that when I was tryna get her to name her price she gave me all this hooey about not having monetary value. Which I then tested by asking her for a M&G that she got into a strop about as it would be unpaid so that means she's after a high allowance if anything.

Anyhoo, way I see it she has attitude issues or is defo up her own arse at the very least so small wonder she had the huff with you too & we've both prolly dodged a bullet  :hi:

Offline pbj46

Ive tried this with a vpn using albania for the renewal etc but always still seems to add the vat? How do i get around that?

The key is the billing address on your CC.  If you use a revolut virtual you can put any address, I would put a Delaware address without even using a VPN and it gave a US price with no sales tax.  So worked out around £60 each time.

Offline S2407

30 Days Premium Subscription:
Promo Code:
TPHYhZ

Offline Teejay

30 Days Premium Subscription:
Promo Code:
TPHYhZ
I just tried to renew my membership but I can't see any that promo code section anymore where you put your promo code. Is it only or someone else having the same issue?

Offline lothian111

Yes its gone , i just renewed with a 33per cent offer ... they send offers of 15 25 and 33 just wait for the 33

Offline pbj46

30 Days Premium Subscription:
Promo Code:
TPHYhZ

How do you enter it? The promo code box seems to be gone.

Offline lothian111

you need to wait until its offered to you , they are one off bespoke codes

Offline AffAlchemist

you can just append any code to the end of this link like this example
External Link/Members Only

Offline sugardaddy0511

you need to wait until its offered to you , they are one off bespoke codes
as it is seeking was going down ! No promo codes will only put more nails in the coffin

Offline pbj46

you can just append any code to the end of this link like this example
External Link/Members Only

Thanks that works

Offline metalqaz

The key is the billing address on your CC.  If you use a revolut virtual you can put any address, I would put a Delaware address without even using a VPN and it gave a US price with no sales tax.  So worked out around £60 each time.

Don’t think this works any more, there’s no option to change the address for the virtual card



Offline pbj46

Don’t think this works any more, there’s no option to change the address for the virtual card

Not sure what you mean.  Delete the card, add a new one with a US address.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Not sure what you mean.  Delete the card, add a new one with a US address.

Do you mean set the card address as a different country or when you use the Seeking payment system put a different address into that? If the latter, That may only works where there is no direct link to the card billing address ? So not for all cards? I know there isn’t on Revolut cards! Before I got Revolut I tried using a UK bank card and put a false address in and it got rejected!

Offline paul_tall_

Do you mean set the card address as a different country or when you use the Seeking payment system put a different address into that? If the latter, That may only works where there is no direct link to the card billing address ? So not for all cards? I know there isn’t on Revolut cards! Before I got Revolut I tried using a UK bank card and put a false address in and it got rejected!
That could have been a standard avs check failure performed by the payment provider with the card issuer .

Offline metalqaz

Not sure what you mean.  Delete the card, add a new one with a US address.

Just tried this, created a new virtual and a disposable card and each time it creates the card without the prompt for adding an address. Not sure how you’ve done that

Offline pbj46

Just tried this, created a new virtual and a disposable card and each time it creates the card without the prompt for adding an address. Not sure how you’ve done that

Ah, you've misunderstood.  You don't add the address to the Revolut card, you add an address at checkout on Seeking. Any address will validate with Revolut virtual or disposable cards.

Offline pbj46

Do you mean set the card address as a different country or when you use the Seeking payment system put a different address into that? If the latter, That may only works where there is no direct link to the card billing address ? So not for all cards? I know there isn’t on Revolut cards! Before I got Revolut I tried using a UK bank card and put a false address in and it got rejected!

Yes of course, verification on most cards is strict, even on the Revolut physical card. But their virtuals are different.

Offline Hobbit

Has anyone seen this girl?

DreamyPrincess - London - External Link/Members Only


Offline Ron89


Offline metalqaz

Ah, you've misunderstood.  You don't add the address to the Revolut card, you add an address at checkout on Seeking. Any address will validate with Revolut virtual or disposable cards.

Excellent, Thanks!

Can confirm this works. I haven't made the payment yet, so I don't know if it will go through, but it seems like it will based on what pbj46 mentioned.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2024, 03:26:50 pm by metalqaz »

Offline NightKid


Offline mrflash

Seeking still shit vfm?
As always, it's about what you are looking for..
Not great vfm if you are looking for half an hour shag and go.
If you are looking for dinner dates, build up to about 2-3 hours long sessions or even overnights, they are great vfm compared to escorts who typically charge a kidney for such longer dates.

Offline Reallytired86

As always, it's about what you are looking for..
Not great vfm if you are looking for half an hour shag and go.
If you are looking for dinner dates, build up to about 2-3 hours long sessions or even overnights, they are great vfm compared to escorts who typically charge a kidney for such longer dates.

Even an hour shag with someone who hasn’t been shagging people hours before you and also planning to do so hours after you, is a benefit itself.

Offline finn5555


Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Even an hour shag with someone who hasn’t been shagging people hours before you and also planning to do so hours after you, is a benefit itself.

My thoughts exactly. The build up is the thing. I’ve mostly had overnights for 300-400.  Sex in the morning too. Brunch and no rush to leave.

My last punt the lady was trying to push me into the shower after 40 mins after popping. 

Offline mrflash

Even an hour shag with someone who hasn’t been shagging people hours before you and also planning to do so hours after you, is a benefit itself.
Agreed!

Offline mrflash

My thoughts exactly. The build up is the thing. I’ve mostly had overnights for 300-400.  Sex in the morning too. Brunch and no rush to leave.

My last punt the lady was trying to push me into the shower after 40 mins after popping.
Same here. Overnight for £400. She even wakes me up sometimes in the middle of the night for a round.

Offline keij

External Link/Members Only BlondeOO7

amazing legs but facially average, asking 1k ppm, enjoy

Offline NightKid

Which is best for you

Think everyone else has answered the question for me  :D

Only thing I'd add is, even meeting a semi-pro @ £200 ppm for 2-3 hours, I could still get at least a couple hours sex which equals a £100 p/h rate & pro escorts have long overshot such a baseline now.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2024, 05:20:27 pm by NightKid »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hi all.

Its been mentioned on another thread that BrunaGirlxo - External Link/Members Only is also on seeking.

I am planning on seeing her via AW, she has reviews but they are very old (circa 5 years).

Anyone have any more recent intel before I commit on seeing her via seeking?