For someone who has offered mostly monthly allowances for selected Asian SB’s I’ve had a real go at offering ppm … jeez it’s a minefield.

Only found one cute Thai lady who accepted for Saturday… but she was far from pleased with the sum I initially offered (it wasn’t an inconsiderable amount) so much so I’m not sure I want to proceed. Feel a bit slighted to be honest.
Found a few Asian ladies up for a rumble for some honest cash. Decided to bite the bullet and broaden my search to petite British SB’s “more open to things” around 5’2“ … a few profiles caught the eye … fairly blunt regarding what they’re after. I was straight to the point too.
Anyone had any dealings with these? Not heard back from them yet.
External Link/Members Onlyzxra_03, 21
Very obedient

)
External Link/Members Onlycinnamonbunny, 20
money! 💰
External Link/Members OnlyBelle Elizabeth, 25
Be direct and straight to the point with me
External Link/Members OnlyMahi0118, 24
Read bio, serious enquiries only
Found this gem whilst looking at the Asian options.
**I recently ended things with someone on seeking because they’ve overstepped my boundaries. I am looking for something platonic but someone who can pamper me👼🏼💕
= poor bastard likely thought he’s snagged a looker and it would be only a matter of time before she agreed to sex.