Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge: Top picks for the week/day  (Read 82211 times)

Offline The_Grinder

Sent her an AW email 12 months ago requesting a meet. She didn't even bother to open it.

Is there any of the Romanian girls who set up and have access to AW, very doubtful

Disclaimer....just in case she see yes I know you do Amelia  :dash:

Offline Bornslippy

XoxSandra
External Link/Members Only
Can't find any Intel on this one.
Looks cracking.....Alas, she's a Rom

Offline PipHwyl

Meagre pickings on offer this week. Again. I am thinking of TOFTT with External Link/Members Only -- no UKP reviews, but I like the tone of her page, and she has replied to my tentative enquiry quite invitingly.... Anyone have any knowledge?

Offline Bornslippy

Looks ok. quite pricey but if she delivers, great. what nationality?

Offline JayEZ2K

Meagre pickings on offer this week. Again. I am thinking of TOFTT with External Link/Members Only -- no UKP reviews, but I like the tone of her page, and she has replied to my tentative enquiry quite invitingly.... Anyone have any knowledge?
Even if you confirm rimming (giving), CIM, anal sex, etc, the pricing is still high compared to others who offer these services at £100/30 minutes and £150/hour. And given the lack of UKP reviews, this would be a high-stake gamble. (She has AW "reviews" but those are never reliable.) But she could be really good, if you don't mind the price.

XoxSandra
She looks familiar. Possibly has two profiles, each for nearly two years and zero reviews in UKP. If proceeding, recommended to confirm the services you want and reading her demeanor carefully before handing over the cash. I think this is her as well: External Link/Members Only

I know we're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully the options will improve soon and over the next months.

Offline Bornslippy

Well you can cross swallow off the list.

Offline JayEZ2K

Well you can cross swallow off the list.
Prettylittlerosie lists CIM and swallow (at discretion), but sounds like she said "no" over comms. The only reason to see her at that price would be to get a smorgasbord of services, so cutting services is not good sign.

Offline PipHwyl

she confirmed anal & CIM & facial as included in fact; will report back!

Offline Bornslippy

Prettylittlerosie lists CIM and swallow (at discretion), but sounds like she said "no" over comms. The only reason to see her at that price would be to get a smorgasbord of services, so cutting services is not good sign.
I concur with the above

Offline JayEZ2K

Interesting if she's offering facial, which isn't listed. A facial finish would be a plus, not necessarily justifying the price, but IMO would be as good as swallow.

I think a better option though is Scarlet, several positive reviews, much lower price, and many services on offer. She's part of x_gabrielle's group, so contact is via AW private message.  External Link/Members Only

Offline User675

Met Ruby_New today but unfortunately money burned. Although its the same girl you reviewed JayEZ2K she's got into the typical Rom rush service. Have stuck a review up.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Interesting if she's offering facial, which isn't listed. A facial finish would be a plus, not necessarily justifying the price, but IMO would be as good as swallow.

I think a better option though is Scarlet, several positive reviews, much lower price, and many services on offer. She's part of x_gabrielle's group, so contact is via AW private message.  External Link/Members Only

Yes! scarlett!, had a good time with her last!

So like to see her ASAP but have to mail and my mail sent earlier on today is still un-read and her last login was 2/4/2021

So not seeing her anytime soon then, perhaps she dose'nt want the business and my money, or anyone elses for that matter:(..

Offline Monstervit

just popped a review for Katy Katusha. She's definitely worth a visit. not a rom tho... tried talking to my very little rom I know. She didn't know a word. was very surprised. 

Review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299653.0

AW - External Link/Members Only

Offline Monstervit

just popped a review for Katy Katusha. She's definitely worth a visit. not a rom tho... tried talking to my very little rom I know. She didn't know a word. was very surprised. 

Review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299653.0

AW - External Link/Members Only

And I forgot to say a huge thank you to JayEZ2K for the recommendation. Thank you!!

Offline PipHwyl

Happy to report that for once my dangerous optimism paid off and prettylittlerosie is worth every penny. Absolute dream of a girlnextdoor GFE with no limits. Rave review to follow.

Offline WASA38

Happy to report that for once my dangerous optimism paid off and prettylittlerosie is worth every penny. Absolute dream of a girlnextdoor GFE with no limits. Rave review to follow.

Sadly gone from AW.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sadly gone from AW.

Humm.. bit sus this!, wonder of shes dun a runner with Piphywl?...

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers Monstervit, and thanks for adding a review for Katy Katush.

Even if she's gone, it's still worth reviewing. There's a good chance she'll be back.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 03:13:34 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline Monstervit

Even if she's gone, it's still worth reviewing. There's a good chance she'll be back.

No worries, I will keep an eye out on this thread from now on. I'll be doing some TOFTTs over the next few months so I'll make sure I will report back.

Offline Bornslippy

Definitely review if meet was good.

Offline Monstervit

I’ll be heading back soon to Katy. if anything changes I’ll let you guys know. Unless anyone else has any other suggestions? Cambs is a bit dead atm. So it’s hard to find someone different

Offline Bornslippy

Drive out of Cambridge and head to MK

Offline JayEZ2K

Alicee69 was good. I'd say on par with Katy Katusha... Katy Katusha has a hotter body, but Alice also has a nice body and is younger (which I find hotter) and does more services. Overall I enjoyed Alice a bit more.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300158

Along with one or two oriental options, it's a pretty decent week in Cambs.

Offline Monstervit

Alicee69 was good. I'd say on par with Katy Katusha... Katy Katusha has a hotter body, but Alice also has a nice body and is younger (which I find hotter) and does more services. Overall I enjoyed Alice a bit more.

Once again great review! Be on my hotlist for sure. Fingers crossed we get some more like this.  :dance:

Offline Monstervit

Just went to see Katy again, Another great punt with a very nice girl. She reads the reviews just so you know  :D

Offline KBW1999

A new listing: Mrs Dragontail : (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) . No reviews but I found her profile and galleries* totally alluring and they would certainly have  prompted me to TOFTT if it weren't for the bloody virus. Too risky for an oldie.

* I used the plural because I've got a cache of AW vouchers which for me are now of liitle worth so I paid up for the 146 PG pictures. They are quite something ! Superb technical quality but perhaps too explicit for some.

Hoping that a review might appear here.

I have tried to get hold of her numerous times in various different locations, she seems to move every week, whenever I've called the number on the profile even if she's "available today" the phone is off, a fake seller profile I suspect, which is a shame as I think she's FAF

Offline Bornslippy

heads up to the Cambridge gang.
this one seems new
not sure if legit though

Offline Chorley

heads up to the Cambridge gang.
this one seems new
not sure if legit though
Ooooof!  :wacko: That body!   :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 01:49:49 pm by Chorley »

Offline JayEZ2K

...this one seems new... not sure if legit though
I reposted on the "Questionable Picks" thread since it's more of a questionable pick due to lack of any positive reviews.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288319.msg3179763#msg3179763

There are very few options this week, with the top picks for the remainder of this week limited to established performers such as Katy Katusha, and perhaps Kelly or Paris (expensive).

With the end of lockdown, it might be a good time to resume the idea of tour requests.
With some effort I believe we could have a nice variety with a few solid punting options each week.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240481.msg2458809#msg2458809

Offline Chorley

XoxSandra
Her page has gone.  :unknown:

Offline WASA38

Not for me Chorley. Still showing.

For me too.

Note a similar new entry, NicoleBella22. Both given +ves on AW by a JohnnyDepp1

Offline canadianguy

RedLipsHoney1 has popped up in Cambridge: External Link/Members Only
Looks interesting.  Has anyone had the pleasure, or fancy TOFTT?

Offline Nickoname1

RedLipsHoney1 has popped up in Cambridge: External Link/Members Only
Looks interesting.  Has anyone had the pleasure, or fancy TOFTT?

In her Q&A section, she says she offers bareback for £2,000. Maybe an attempt at sarcasm, but not something to joke about.  :scare: :scare:

I'm steering well clear.

Offline Bornslippy

I have previously emailed and messaged a couple of girls from that group with zero response. No interest when I see the group name now most are probably selling content only

Offline frankbolton51

What's the best way to get in touch with Scarlett? Does she have a phone number? I tried through AW but she said she only responded to people with positive AW reviews. I've never asked a WG for a review so I don't have any! (I think). Frustrating.

Offline Nickoname1

What's the best way to get in touch with Scarlett? Does she have a phone number? I tried through AW but she said she only responded to people with positive AW reviews. I've never asked a WG for a review so I don't have any! (I think). Frustrating.

Same for me...Scarlett rejected me too because I don't have any AWank feedback. It means I'll never meet her cos I'll never use that system for direct bookings or feedback. Don't know why, just don't trust it. Most of the reviews and feedbacks seem made up to me.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Same for me...Scarlett rejected me too because I don't have any AWank feedback. It means I'll never meet her cos I'll never use that system for direct bookings or feedback. Don't know why, just don't trust it. Most of the reviews and feedbacks seem made up to me.

I think i've got her number somewhere i'll ask her if she can drop that seems a bit silly these days.

I've seen her and i've no Awank feedback and don't want any either!..

Offline Nickoname1

I think i've got her number somewhere i'll ask her if she can drop that seems a bit silly these days.

I've seen her and i've no Awank feedback and don't want any either!..

There isn't any mention of this requirement on her profile as far as I could see, but she responded to my awank message along those lines. It's of course her choice but she is missing out on what I have to offer -  the best 8 seconds of her life  :D :hi:

Offline norwichfunseeker

I have plenty of AW feedback, but she didn't even bother to reply to my email on there!

Offline Chorley

I have plenty of AW feedback, but she didn't even bother to reply to my email on there!
I really  can't be bothered with WG's like this. Anyone who makes me piss about doing some Krypton Factor style test to book her is likely to be a complete pain in the arse in the room too.  :thumbsdown: Plenty more providers out there who make booking a smooth and painless procedure. Time punters stop pandering to these ridiculous requests IMHO.  :hi:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well i've mailed her no reply as yet, but i will say that if you do get to see her your in for a very good time!.

This includes you  bornsilppy i know your a real OWO enthuisist she'll swallow you whole mate!..

Offline frankbolton51

Well i've mailed her no reply as yet, but i will say that if you do get to see her your in for a very good time!.

Yeah, well let us know if she deigns to reply.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yeah, well let us know if she deigns to reply.

Well yes she has, and quite a comprehensive reply! It seems that shes very aprehensive seeing new clients without any AW feedback and she has had quite a few people she has turned down who she says get very abusive very quickly. She did say that there have been some clients who she has seen who have been lovely and real gents but like a lot of girls she does have her fair share of timewasters people who make a booking then don't show up, and she  feels sore in that its a slot that someone else could have had!. She did say that she relaised that the "interface " between SP and punters was far from perfect on both sides (read some threads on the SAFFE site!) but she also said that for personal reasons she hadnt been that available as often as she would have liked but will see if she can get over to Cambridge and "provide" before much longer. I have myself had some touring SP's say that they find accomodation in Cambridge very expensive these days but the punters here are generaly decent ones!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bugger! print text too small! Try this

Well yes she has, and quite a comprehensive reply! It seems that shes very aprehensive seeing new clients without any AW feedback and she has had quite a few people she has turned down who she says get very abusive very quickly. She did say that there have been some clients who she has seen who have been lovely and real gents but like a lot of girls she does have her fair share of timewasters people who make a booking then don't show up, and she  feels sore in that its a slot that someone else could have had!. She did say that she relaised that the "interface " between SP and punters was far from perfect on both sides (read some threads on the SAFFE site!) but she also said that for personal reasons she hadnt been that available as often as she would have liked but will see if she can get over to Cambridge and "provide" before much longer. I have myself had some touring SP's say that they find accomodation in Cambridge very expensive these days but the punters here are generaly decent ones!

Offline Bornslippy

Tell her I'm a decent one will ya! honest guv

Offline norwichfunseeker

I get the point about wanting AW feedback, but no one has any feedback for over a year now, so seems a bit irrelevant personally.
That said, if they refuse, for what ever reason, there is no need to get abusive. Just move on. Getting abusive kindof proved their point really.
I tried to book a girl once who initially refused my booking, I replied to thank her for her reply, and said I respect her views, and wished her well. and she replied and said as id been 'decent' about it, she would let me book. Had a good punt too.

Offline frankbolton51

Well, thanks for that. We live in hope.