Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Group request for tours through Cambridge? Increasing options for the area?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Given the limited options in the area, does anyone know if it could work to arrange a group request for a tour through Cambridge? For example, if ten of us found a well-reviewed girl and then sent requests for her to visit. Or, perhaps a reverse booking work would? I'm just trying to see if there is a way to increase options, as most know they are limited for the area.

Offline dingledongle

Sounds like a good idea. Cambridge is like a ghost town :(

Offline Foxtail17

Offline Rock123

A load of romanians classing themselves as italians or spanish currently touring!

Offline Bogof60

sounds likeba great idea.
Trouble is punters are as flakey as WG's if not more so.
Recently had a pillow talk conversation with a WG who had 5 cancellations that day and it was only 2pm.
Her flatmate who I have seen before had 3 cancellationsso we do it to ourselves.
No wonder they want us to confirm 30 mins in advance that I hate
If I have booked I turn up.
Don't know what the outcome of the thread about organising a gang bang was but am willing to bet a load of punters who shows willing flaked.
FFS guys
If you book then turn up.
It's not hard
This is not having a pop at OP but all the flakey punters who ruin it for the rest of us.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cim420

Recently had a pillow talk conversation with a WG who had 5 cancellations that day and it was only 2pm.
Her flatmate who I have seen before had 3 cancellationsso we do it to ourselves.
No wonder they want us to confirm 30 mins in advance that I hate
If I have booked I turn up.
Don't know what the outcome of the thread about organising a gang bang was but am willing to bet a load of punters who shows willing flaked.
FFS guys
If you book then turn up.
It's not hard
This is not having a pop at OP but all the flakey punters who ruin it for the rest of us.

Amen brother  :drinks:

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Offline JayEZ2K

That's a good point. I imagine not everyone who requests would actually turn up. But I do think that a specifically chosen WG would fare better than most of the low quality/poor service WG who tour through. So at least there's interest, and a lot of punters in the area. As for how to do it, I haven't figured that bit out yet.

As I think about this, I realize another reason why it's important to review girls, both good and bad. It funnels money away from bad SPs towards good SPs, and good SPs that have success in the area are more likely to visit again.

A load of romanians classing themselves as italians or spanish currently touring!
Sad thing is that I would be happy to give all my punting money to the young Romanians, except that their service was so consistently bad that I avoid them. And then the others are a Bait & Switch like this one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240823.msg2462390#msg2462390

Offline Bogof60

Good luck Jay
I hope you pull this off.
Honestly no irony intended.
I just wanted to point out the shortcomings of punters in general
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline JayEZ2K

How about sending a request to tour Cambridge to Barbie Thai? She is highly well reviewed and has been on my hotlist for a while. She normally works London, but is currently in Petersborough, so a tour request to visit Cambridge seems reasonable. External Link/Members Only

Offline JayEZ2K

Another one, well reviewed and ass looks great in the middle pic. She's touring Petersborough. (Is Petersborough better for both punting and WGs than Cambridge?) I requested she visit Cambridge a while back, but she's got it skipped on this tour. External Link/Members Only
VS: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:56:43 am by JayEZ2K »

Online fatboy

Jay, just a thought but how about posting a touring request on UKE ?
You may be able to chat with specific WGs and ask directly about touring.
Other punters may chip in and make the WG more confident she would get business.
As others have said, collectively we can be flakey.
I have only cancelled once due to a cold which turned up two days before a punt.
Still, licking her out as I sneezed might have brought a new world of sensation to her !

Offline JayEZ2K

Jay, just a thought but how about posting a touring request on UKE ?
You may be able to chat with specific WGs and ask directly about touring.
Other punters may chip in and make the WG more confident she would get business.
As others have said, collectively we can be flakey.
Cheers. I've never used UKE, or reverse bookings, but I'll have to start looking into that.

Offline da26

Hey Jay - any luck, thoughts, ideas with this? Cambridge is a desert! Ta

Offline JayEZ2K

Hey Jay - any luck, thoughts, ideas with this? Cambridge is a desert! Ta
You must be feeling the exact same thing I'm feeling today.  :dash:
I haven't had any luck, but I do think about this often, especially every time I want to complain about the limited options in the area. (My forthcoming review will reflect that AW and VS are so barren that I'm down to searching gumtree now.) 

A couple weeks ago there was a brief visit from an oriental group from London. They had potential, but I think they didn't get enough business so they left pretty quickly. Of course they didn't get much business because they had no reputation in the area. And it shows that some groups can see the potential and are trying to break into our market.

One thought is that I might be able to suggest that good oriental SPs visit Cambridge, and work through our local oriental places. I know that many of them operate that way anyways, finding places by word of mouth. So I would basically need them to suggest the area and put them in touch with each other. At the moment that seems like most feasible option.

Offline da26

Yes an absolute desert in Cambridge! :dash: Perhaps the trouble with the oriental SPs & visiting group not advertising through AW with semi decent / verified pictures gives no one any clues of what to expect? Tbh I never look at vs or gumtree as they all look dodgy / potential b&s.

Maybe people should encourage an SP they’ve already seen somewhere else to visit Cambridge and then post here if they do tour Cambridge? thoughts...

Offline JayEZ2K

I guess the other thing we can do is to quickly report when a good SP comes to town, that way they get enough business and we get a reputation for being a lucrative town to visit.

Offline da26

Yeah, so with that in mind I messaged Miss Annabelle XXX External Link/Members Only today and said she should visit Cambridge as she plans to tour soon. Told her I could do recommendation post as I saw her a few years ago and she seems keen...

it's always a bit of a concern getting bookings in a different city. I'll get a date confirmed ASAP

I saw her up north at a very well known parlour about 5 years ago and she was fantastic. She’s back now from a break and recent reviews on here are all very positive.

I’ll keep you all posted.

Offline JayEZ2K

Good work! She added Cambridge TBC to her tour list.

Does she normally tour? If so, maybe that would make sense to find girls who normally tour, and see if they'd add Cam to their list. The girls I've mention Cam to are either stationary or only tour within London, so it's a hard sell. But much easier if they are already accustomed to touring.

Offline da26

Tbh I’m not sure how regularly she tours. From what I can see she’s been back since March from a long break and usually based in & around Manchester. Kept an eye on her profile and when I saw she was going to do a tour that’s when I messaged her about visiting Cambridge. Hope it works out. 🤞

Offline JayEZ2K

Do you know if there's a way to search for tourers on AW? I thought I remembered seeing this feature.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:27:04 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline da26

Yep. Just discovered this myself... hit search and it’s about half way down the drop down tab.

Offline CBPaul

All seems like a good idea to me, I do think that getting enough solid interest may be an issue but you don't know until it's tried.

A few comments from a chat I had yesterday during a punt in Huntingdon. She has tried touring Cambridge but said not only are rents cheaper, business is better in Huntingdon. She seemed to think that travelling through Cambridge and parking for us lot was a big issue with late arrivals, cancellations and general lack of interest.

I know I have an issue with the working flats close to the city centre and seeing a CB1 postcode is generally off-putting as I know I'll have to plan for possible heavy traffic and be very careful of parking. I'm trying to be unbiased and didn't prompt her answer when I asked why Huntingdon over Cambridge. I know the popular locations for touring prossies are good if you're going by bus or train, not by car though.

Just a thought, if anyone is suggesting Cambridge to a tourer, any mileage in suggesting a location a little further out from the city ? Surely some of the new flats being built will have weekly / daily lets.   

I will leave a review of said punt but I'm having problems, seen a thread about it but need to go and look into it.

Offline da26

Good point about accommodation CBP! Yeah central Cambridge is a nightmare for parking. The best places I’ve visited to see SPs have been either of the two Holiday Inns outside central... the express one is better as you can park for free at the gym car park next door. Also don’t need cards to access corridors etc at Holiday Inns. 

I should mention this to Miss Annabelle... unless anyone else knows somewhere... hotel / apartments.

Offline JayEZ2K

I'm more likely to punt at locations within a 2 km of the train station, but in reality my punts are spread across a 4 km radius from the city centre. I'm sure this includes a lot of locations that are parking friendly and not too far from the train station. That's a good idea to have some recommendations to make it easier for them, which will make it more likely that they'll Cambridge will make their list.

Offline JayEZ2K

Yep. Just discovered this myself... hit search and it’s about half way down the drop down tab.
I found this tour search function. Some are visiting East England, but not Cambridge, so if you see a good one, it would be worth requesting a stop in Cambridge. It might be worth searching some other near-ish touring locations as well.

External Link/Members Only

Offline da26

hey guys, so I saw English Courtesan the other day External Link/Members Only and had a good time. Speaking to her about the Cambridge scene she seemed to think our problems are down to two things.

a) apparently the fuzz went through a pretty hot phase busting a few groups... Cambridge Parties and another group.
b) accommodation is difficult - apparently most of the apartments the girls have used in the past are owned by the same people and so have been keeping tabs on them often turfing them out.

So perhaps hotels with easy access are the best places to recommend SPs interested in touring Cambs. Oh and Miss Annabelle still plans to visit... most likely in September as it stands.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 03:13:49 pm by da26 »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

a) apparently the fuzz went through a pretty hot phase busting a few groups... Cambridge Parties and another group.
b) accommodation is difficult - apparently most of the apartments the girls have used in the past are owned by the same people and so have been keeping tabs on them often turfing them out.

So perhaps hotels with easy access are the best places to recommend SPs interested in touring Cambs. Oh and Miss Annabelle still plans to visit... most likely in September as it stands.
[/quote]

Perhpas a crowd funded house of delights is called for;?

I too have heard this Cambridge is too expensive from other touring girls, but some do work here long term tho..

Offline JayEZ2K

Speaking to her about the Cambridge scene she seemed to think our problems are down to two things.

Thanks for the intel. Somehow the Rom groups still manage, so they have solutions for a & b.

It would make sense if they could have a single place to work from, but I've noticed that groups normally work from various different flats, so I wonder if they use short-term accommodation to avoid being sussed out by neighbors. Short-term accommodation would be more expensive, making it less likely for them to visit and driving up the price for ourselves.

Perhpas a crowd funded house of delights is called for;?
It's a great idea, but there's probably no way to implement it.

That's why I was thinking that the easiest thing would be group requests or something to guarantee that it would be worth their time. All good intel and ideas, maybe if we stew on it we'll come up with something. At the moment, this week, Cambridge again seems to have limited options.

Offline thumbspot

Just spotted that Bethany is back this weekend - External Link/Members Only

Solid punt from a girl in the ‘Gabrielle’ group. She’s been away for about 6months. No idea why she stopped or why she’s back. Hence YMMV.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 12:23:07 am by thumbspot »

Offline JayEZ2K

Evening all :hi:
I'm currently having a break from punting, but I thought I'd contact a few providers via AW to sound out whether they'd  they'd consider touring in Cambridge. No responses as yet, but as soon as I hear anything I'll let you know. I've put up few links for your perusal. Feel free to comment. :hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

At the moment, there really aren't any top picks for the area...

Via messaging, Indian Cinnamon is considering touring Cambs July 15th-22nd, and at her previous £100hh/£150ph price. Still a bit pricey, but her review record is pretty solid. It might be worth sending her a quick text/AW to request her visit, and hopefully she will commit to a local tour.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22065

If you know of any other SPs on tour, or looking for places to tour, please recommend Cambridge! Or if you know of some way to place a regional reverse booking for Cambs, that would be very helpful.

I also requested Sweet Jane to return, but she said accommodation is too limited at the moment. So limited accommodation is another hurdle to overcome, if anyone has any ideas. I'm guessing people are staying in Cambs for tourism, not leaving much accommodation for SPs.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Indian Cinnamon is considering touring Cambs July 15th-22nd, and at her previous £100hh/£150ph price. Still a bit pricey, but her review record is pretty solid. It might be worth sending her a quick text/AW to request her visit, and hopefully she will commit to a local tour.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22065

Starts the car for a trip out, deffo interested in that, if the cambs punters are happy for a foreigner...........

Offline jimbobted

I spent 4 hours screwing a hot young submissive in Bristol a couple of weeks ago. She said she'd come to Cambridge to see me again and do a little tour. She's taken a break for the time being to sort some personal issue out. Soon as she's back I'll pop my review up and get her out east.
She's definitely in my top 3 fucks of all time. Expensive but sometimes you really do get what you pay for.