Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Katusha - Cambridge - wow!  (Read 3881 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7387571) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Monstervit

(First Review)

Link: External Link/Members Only

Phone: +447404242167

Paid: £120 (Hour)

Location: Right next to the station car-park. very easy to get to. (don't park in the station as you have to pay per day, go around the corner just of one of the side streets and find P&D for £1 an hour) Nice flat. but will proberly move soon as she said it is very expensive. which I can see why with the location. whilst there, another person was in the flat. don't know if another WG, was playing the most stereotypical EE music. Had a little dance whilst I was there. Reminded me of my time in Romania.

Comms: started to text her. quick reply good English, and she can speak 5+ languages for you linguistic gods out there. when near she called me to guide me in.

Name: Katy Katusha

Looks: As the photos. very pretty face, nice body with a very small waist. the best ass. and good-sized breasts, with some very hard nipples. she told me that she is 35. I believe her for once. Hygiene is very good. Height is probably around 5'0" not 5'3". I'm not tall myself but it's rare when someone comes to my chest, but still with a body like that. very impressed.

Service - Very smiley. She was very friendly from the moment I walked in. I was pretty nervous as it was my first punt since COVID started. I got my Vac so I wanted something other than my right hand... Katy put me at ease straight away. She was wearing the same outfit that I requested (The bodysuit seen in the photos). Sat down sorted the paperwork out. then went on to OW which was very good. as we had an hour, took her time no rush. then moved onto CG position which she told me she likes a lot. With those perfect breasts on display, I liked it a lot too. then we moved onto doggy with her perfect ass. Turning her head around giving me eye contact all the time. WOW! really gave it to her. We moved onto mish to finish me off and my god it did! came inside her. After a year without any proper sexual contact, you could imagine the relief and how I felt after. we sat for a bit and talked about how long she will be here. She said she likes it here a lot but maybe might go soon as it's crazy expensive for flats. So who knows... I would be quick if I was you!

Overall - Great punt. Very nice girl. And what a way to start my punting back up again! I will be seeing her many times. I would like to thank Mr JayEZ2K for the recommendation, and the many reviews that will help me this year. Thank You!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Such a shame no owo. won't book a girl if this is not offered

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers Monstervit  :drinks:

Glad you had a good punt and thanks for the well written review. It's been a while, so now I'm tempted to see her again myself. That outfit looks hot, so I'd probably also request it in advance.

Offline Monstervit

Such a shame no owo. won't book a girl if this is not offered

Yea I can see it being a dealbreaker for some people. Maybe after a few meets and being very clean you could have a chance. I doubt it though. She does make up for it though with a very good OW. Was very impressed.

Cheers Monstervit  :drinks:

Glad you had a good punt and thanks for the well written review. It's been a while, so now I'm tempted to see her again myself. That outfit looks hot, so I'd probably also request it in advance.

thanks for the feedback! be worth seeing her in next week before she's gone! I did request the outfit before and when I walked in I was very happy!

Offline chocolategiver

Thank you for the review, on my Hotlist.
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Nice flat. but will proberly move soon as she said it is very expensive

And that .. is one of the reasons why we just do not see that many touring girls or many others here, this place isnt that far adrift of central London on prices!...

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Further to that a 3 bed terrace house was around 1200 per month not that long ago. I saw the other day a ONE bed flat for ... £1200:00 a month!..

Offline Chorley

Further to that a 3 bed terrace house was around 1200 per month not that long ago. I saw the other day a ONE bed flat for ... £1200:00 a month!..
Prices in Cambridge were getting stupid when I moved out  nearly 10 years ago. Now I'd say they're totally unsustainable for the average, or even moderately affluent person. It's an absolute joke.  :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Grinder

Tend to do a lot of work around Cambridge, students paying £125 a week for a room, 4 in a house, easy £2k .....another reason why people cannot start on the Cambridge housing ladder, many of these properties are owned by Asian/Russian consortiums, best return for your money than any ISA etc