Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicee69 - Young Indie Rom with Good Service - Cambridge - TOFTT  (Read 3032 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6164801) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

AW: External Link/Members Only (+447724695881)
VS: External Link/Members Only (07724695881)

Location: Not too far from the ol' Dumplin' Tree. (For discretion, maybe don't mention other reviews or SPs)

Comms: Good via text. She's a young independent Rom

Paid: £70/30 minutes

Name: Alicee69

Looks: Young blonde Romanian with milky white skin, nice handful breasts, short with a shapely ass and good curves. Totally shaved and clean hygiene. Facially looks about exactly like a External Link/Members Only. Skin on shoulders was a bit bumpy, but wasn't off-putting. The main picture I believe is her, but probably when the gyms were open. The gallery photos are more representative.

I had a quick shower at her request, and then onto services...

Services: B2B with warm GFE contact, breast sucking, RO, 69 and OW. The OW was exceptional, and I almost came and had to stop. Nice long CG with good body contact, breast sucking, ass grabbing, and me trying to not cum. Doggy with her nice ass in the air, her butthole seemed to gape, which the sight of again almost made me cum. Missionary, gentle but deep penetration bottoming out in her cervix made her gasp a bit. Great view of her face, nice body and tits. Nearing time I french kissed this young Umma Thurman and came hard inside her pussy (in the bag). Bit of chat, nice hug goodbye, and I left feeling quite happy! And glad I took the risk on an unknown!

Notes: She requires a shower before the punt, so factor in a quick 3 minute rinse. Everything is with condom only, so no OWO. (Yes, I know BS and a few others will complain - IMO fucking a sexy 20 year old with ample other services and warm delivery does not reasonably leave much to complain about.)

Overall: Young independent Rom, short sexy body, good service, and fairly priced.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 05:28:38 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Private Parts

Location: Not too far from the ol' Dumplin' Tree. (For discretion, maybe don't mention other reviews or SPs)

Looks: Young blonde Romanian with milky white skin, nice handful breasts, short with a shapely ass and good curves. Totally shaved and clean hygiene. Facially looks about exactly like a External Link/Members Only. Skin on shoulders was a bit bumpy, but wasn't off-putting. The main picture I believe is her, but probably when the gyms were open. The gallery photos are more representative.

Services: B2B with warm GFE contact, breast sucking, RO, 69 and OW. The OW was exceptional, and I almost came and had to stop. Nice long CG with good body contact, breast sucking, ass grabbing, and me trying to not cum. Doggy with her nice ass in the air, her butthole seemed to gape, which the sight of again almost made me cum. Missionary, gentle but deep penetration bottoming out in her cervix made her gasp a bit. Great view of her face, nice body and tits. Nearing time I french kissed this young Umma Thurman and came hard inside her pussy (in the bag). Bit of chat, nice hug goodbye, and I left feeling quite happy! And glad I took the risk on an unknown!

Notes: She requires a shower before the punt, so factor in a quick 3 minute rinse. Everything is with condom only, so no OWO. (Yes, I know BS and a few others will complain - IMO fucking a sexy 20 year old with ample other services and warm delivery does not reasonably leave much to complain about.)

Overall: Young independent Rom, short sexy body, good service, and fairly priced.

Top review O/P.
Sounds like you had a good time. My guess is you will be back.

Offline Bornslippy

For the love god!!!!! no OWO!!!!!!

Offline Bornslippy

:D nice review looks and sounds good

Offline alice69

Thanks for this review and I hope you had great time in my company. Sorry for not replying you but this forum deactivate the Register button and they activate it few days ago and finally I made this account. Thanks again for your review and I hope too see you soon. Take care and stay safe. Kisses :kiss:

Offline masseyferguson

Thanks for this review and I hope you had great time in my company. Sorry for not replying you but this forum deactivate the Register button and they activate it few days ago and finally I made this account. Thanks again for your review and I hope too see you soon. Take care and stay safe. Kisses :kiss:

Oh boy Alice ..... I don't think you should have done that !! How did you know about this review site and that a review might be appearing ?
Not very very tactful !!

Offline lillythesavage

Oh boy Alice ..... I don't think you should have done that !! How did you know about this review site and that a review might be appearing ?
Not very very tactful !!

What was not tactful? however she found the site the post was polite, respectful and with no self promotion. Sp,s are not breaking any rules replying or joining and if anything that post shows her as a genuine and polite Sp.

Offline Milfman1112

Not very very tactful !!

She is a wg, why would she not know of this site, most punters know of saafe?

Offline warbz83

Is that face pic of a young Uma Thurman part of her profile pics or just a random image added by the OP? That's Uma Thurman in 1994 lol

Offline robo90

Is that face pic of a young Uma Thurman part of her profile pics or just a random image added by the OP? That's Uma Thurman in 1994 lol

OP likened her to a young Uma Thurman, so assume he's put it in there for people like me who don't know what she looks like   :hi:

Offline Hackneylad1

Not sure how indie she is. Roms tend to move around. Now in Southend.