Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most beautiful feet in London!  (Read 17681 times)

Offline Solesonmypole

Dear Footlovers,

I'm starting this thread so that we can share ladies based in and around London who have beautiful feet and are willing to receive foot worship.

I note that there are some old threads in relation to this topic but they are quite outdated, as are the recommendations.

Hopefully this thread will bring it back up to date.

Please share your experiences below, pasting profiles too!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:42:30 pm by Solesonmypole »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Dear Footlovers,

I'm starting this thread so that we can share ladies based in and around London who have beautiful feet and are willing to receive foot worship.

I note that there are some old threads in relation to this topic but they are quite outdated, as are the recommendations.

Perhaps you could start by sharing a few of your experiences?

Offline Hobbit

Dear Footlovers,

how about you write some reviews first before telling us what to do!  :dash:

Offline maxgeezer

Well here is a start for you...every girl I have seen and reviewed.... have been with foot worship/fetish. Granted  it's not that many but each to his own budget!

Do share your own experiences

Offline PLeisure

Welcome, Soles

It's a good idea for a fresh thread but what really gets our metatarsals wriggling is reviews.
Whom have you seen? The good, the mediocre, and not so good.
External Link/Members Only - get stuck in  :hi:

Offline Solesonmypole

Welcome, Soles

It's a good idea for a fresh thread but what really gets our metatarsals wriggling is reviews.
Whom have you seen? The good, the mediocre, and not so good.
External Link/Members Only - get stuck in  :hi:

Thank you for this resource PLeisure and for everyone else replying so far. I'm slowly learning my way around this website!

I'll make a start indeed...

1) Anita (Pretty99999) : External Link/Members Only
I met Anita towards the very end of last year, there are plenty of positive reviews about her on this site already. So I'll keep it brief and keep the focus on her feet. Located a stones throw away from London Bridge station in a secure apartment, I opted for the 60 minutes massage (with assisted shower, this came to 120 pounds). Her massage was thorough and started face down on a professional massage table in Anita's very clean bedroom (which by the way has an immaculate en-suite also). Later on she asked me to turn over and started to massage my front body, lots of teasing and towards the end we moved onto the bed for the best part - "Happy Ending" - this was when I actually noticed her petite feet (looked like a size 4 to me) and she done this technique whereby she straddled on top of me, we were both sitting up on her bed and I started to worship her beautiful pair of boobs and to my surprise she naturally started to use her tiny cute toes to massage my penis... oh it felt so good! I then requested her if I could worship her feet and she was happy for me to do just that! Anita's feet are incredibly soft and well maintained, her skin complexion makes them even more sexier.

2) Sussy (SussyBustyNatural) : External Link/Members Only
I'm a boobs and feet man, so when I came across Sussy's profile I was instantly drawn her first by her boobs and secondly by the picture of her feet which I saw in her private gallery, at the time. She was located close to Farringdon Station when I saw her last month in a very secure apartment (it was shared by one other WG as she told me). Paid 90 pounds for 30 minutes and I had the opportunity to suck her natural tasty breasts and her very nicely pedicured feet (again, I'm predicting but she looked to me a size 6 or maybe 7). Rich brown painted toenails, soles were meaty and toes were so clean. Only downside is that her footjob technique wasn't legendary like Anita's was above, but we laughed about it and she said I don't do this a lot so I'm slowly learning. In the end I used both my hands as a guide for her to practice the up and down motion, until completion!

3) Nicole (NicoleThaiMassage) : External Link/Members Only
Saw Nicole at the beginning of the year, 5 minute walk from Earls Court Stn. Paid 50 pounds for one hour massage with her, as soon as I walked into her serviced apartment (she's the only lady working there by the way, completely private & independent) I noticed her sexy feet. They ran through the entire time of the massage she provided me with, the massage itself was nicely executed and was on the professional table the entire time. Towards the end I just had to ask her if she could wank me off using her feet instead of her hands, to which she accepted, she's quick to climb on top of the massage table and directs her well pedicured feet towards my penis and rubs ever so gently and increases the frequency the more and more excited I become.

Offline PLeisure

Soles, the suggestion was to post them as reviews  :rolleyes:
Individual reviews, that is. On the Reviews board for the relevant UK districts.

As you're new, please consult the site rules (link at bottom of each UKP page): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
In particular, Point 7 of the Reviews section. This covers multiple reviews, which is a no-no.

Reviews help raise the aggregate for each WG, which is essential to get perspective on their overall service.
(As a by-product, it also earns you credibility. Newbies can get short shrift if they come on here 'givin' it laaaaarge' or expecting recommendations before contributing. This comment isn't directed at you  :hi:)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 03:12:26 pm by PLeisure »

Offline LondonPunter90s

Stefany_hotty | External Link/Members Only

25 year old Rom girl, foot fetish friendly, submissive and delivers a good footjob

Offline footjobguy

I'm your guy for this!

External Link/Members Only - incredible feet (and very hot facially) and a great footjob + sex (no owo though)
External Link/Members Only - again incredible hot and a fantastic footjob, probably a bit pricey for most though

Offline Deathstroke

Fellow foot lover here!

I'm new to the site but last year I saw External Link/Members Only who has some really cute size 4/5 feet.  Gave me a doggy style footjob whilst I laid behind her and gave me oral with her soles in view which was hot.

Offline Solesonmypole

I'm your guy for this!

External Link/Members Only - incredible feet (and very hot facially) and a great footjob + sex (no owo though)
External Link/Members Only - again incredible hot and a fantastic footjob, probably a bit pricey for most though

What cracking suggestions these are footjobguy!

Also check out External Link/Members Only - check out the photo of her feet in her free gallery, they look so soft and suckable. Planning to see her sometime soon!

Offline wazzadam401293

Lilly in Bayswater External Link/Members Only

Korean girl, likely in her 30s. I've been to see her few times for a footjob - usually charges £40 for a quickie FJ.

Feet are fairly average, size 5/6 IIRC. She is happy to take pedicure colour requests though and seems to enjoy giving a FJ. Uses a couple of different footjob tecniques (but not doggy) and enjoys having her feet worshipped!

Not usually my first choice when I get the itch but she is always very reliable. Chatty and funny too!

Can be found in a nice ground floor flat, 3 min walk from Bayswater tube.

Thank you for starting this thread - already some pretty great suggestions... though of course Alicia is the real FJ queen, she has been reviewed extensively already

Offline Jim7519

Korean girl, likely in her 30s. I've been to see her few times for a footjob - usually charges £40 for a quickie FJ.

Feet are fairly average, size 5/6 IIRC. She is happy to take pedicure colour requests though and seems to enjoy giving a FJ. Uses a couple of different footjob tecniques (but not doggy) and enjoys having her feet worshipped!

Not usually my first choice when I get the itch but she is always very reliable. Chatty and funny too!

Thank you for starting this thread - already some pretty great suggestions... though of course Alicia is the real FJ queen, she has been reviewed extensively already

she offers more than just massage ? FS for instance ?

Offline wazzadam401293

From other reviews here this appears to be the case. Never tried it myself though

Offline Your_dark_knight

A bit far out and not in London, but worth a consideration for an outcall negotiation ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And this one is in Harrow ...

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:22:26 am by Your_dark_knight »

Offline Solesonmypole

A bit far out and not in London, but worth a consideration for an outcall negotiation ...

Thanks! Have you met Vegan Foot Queen?

Offline Your_dark_knight

Thanks! Have you met Vegan Foot Queen?

Not yet, she is offering foot worship / footjob car meets in the Harrow area - so it is in my to do list.

Offline Waterhouse

Another one that I forgot to mention...

Nice feet but very overpriced (£130ph) considering nothing else is being offered, only foot related play.

Have you seen her, is she a looker?

Offline RudiUK

To the OP, any of my positive reviews will be foot fetish friendly, it's just a question of what type of feet you're looking for.

Thanks for those links. I've sent a cheeky mail to both of them to see if they'd like to join one of my MFF sessions. Have suggested to Annabel that she might do well on a scheduled London tour.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:23:50 am by RudiUK »

Offline Your_dark_knight

Nice feet but very overpriced (£130ph) considering nothing else is being offered, only foot related play.

Have you seen her, is she a looker?

I 100% agree with you pal, she was offering cheaper sessions so it’s worthy of HL’ing her.

I haven’t personally seen her yet as she’s hard to get hold of from
what I’ve personally experienced however I have seen her face picture on a swinging site as well as brief online pictures on her footjob / twitter page and she IS a looker.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:25:23 am by Your_dark_knight »

Offline Your_dark_knight

To the OP, any of my positive reviews will be foot fetish friendly, it's just a question of what type of feet you're looking for.

Thanks for those links. I've sent a cheeky mail to both of them to see if they'd like to join one of my MFF sessions. Have suggested to Annabel that she might do well on a scheduled London tour.

Nice one pal, let us know how you get on, I’m not sure of what to make of Annabel’s profile, admittedly she does mention on her profile that she is new to this but I sent a message over 2 weeks ago and no reply yet and also has an alert on her profile.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:27:56 am by Your_dark_knight »

Offline Waterhouse

I 100% agree with you pal, she was offering cheaper sessions so it’s worthy of HL’ing her.

I haven’t personally seen her yet as she’s hard to get hold of from
what I’ve personally experienced however I have seen her face picture on a swinging site as well as brief online pictures on her footjob / twitter page and she IS a looker.
:drinks:

Offline Snapper846

Hi Gents,

I've seen both vegan and louinheels at the Midlands foot party
Surprised to see vegans adultwork as she charged 155 for an outcall near London bridge. Foot job was excellent and great feet.

I've met louinheels but not sessioned. Beautiful girl with large soft feet. Also includes foot job although not mentioned on profile

Offline Your_dark_knight

Hi Gents,

Surprised to see vegans adultwork as she charged 155 for an outcall near London bridge. Foot job was excellent and great feet.

I've met louinheels but not sessioned. Beautiful girl with large soft feet. Also includes foot job although not mentioned on profile

Thanks for letting us know kidda and great feedback, I must find the time for Vegan Foot Queen!

Offline kuck

Hi Gents,

Don't worry, you didn't overpay. Vegan's current price is low only because one of her toes is injured and will remain covered in session. Her rate for the hour was £160 in December, and £140 in early April, before the injury.

Does External Link/Members Only have an adultwork profile?

Offline joe diddley

One of my footlover buddies who goes to foot parties in London likes a provider with beautiful feet known Ginger Ale, a red headed Italian, but I don't know who you would contact her or learn more about her, other than by Googling her up. Suggest "Ginger ... Ale ... foot .. fetish" and see where you go. Not my particular thing so can't be of more help but I put that out there in the hope that it'll help at least someone.

Offline Snapper846

One of my footlover buddies who goes to foot parties in London likes a provider with beautiful feet known Ginger Ale, a red headed Italian, but I don't know who you would contact her or learn more about her, other than by Googling her up. Suggest "Ginger ... Ale ... foot .. fetish" and see where you go. Not my particular thing so can't be of more help but I put that out there in the hope that it'll help at least someone.

Yep met her too. Shes out of action pursuing a new career in China. Not sure if she'll ever be back. Great shame as she was awesome

Offline Snapper846

Don't worry, you didn't overpay. Vegan's current price is low only because one of her toes is injured and will remain covered in session. Her rate for the hour was £160 in December, and £140 in early April, before the injury.

Does External Link/Members Only have an adultwork profile?

She doesnt but I have an email address for her if needed. She is based in Ebbsfleet

Offline Your_dark_knight

Louinheels is her AW profile, currently on my HL.

Here you go boys External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline joe diddley

Yep met her too. Shes out of action pursuing a new career in China. Not sure if she'll ever be back. Great shame as she was awesome

What range of services did she provide, Snapper, if I may ask?

Offline Snapper846

What range of services did she provide, Snapper, if I may ask?

Foot worship was as far as I went but she did go as far as a foot job I've heard

Offline joe diddley

Thanks. If my friend says she's back and attending to foot lovers again, I'll post on this thread.

Offline kuck

She doesnt but I have an email address for her if needed. She is based in Ebbsfleet

Cheers, I found her email on her twitter. She replied in minutes. £130 for an hour of foot only fun.

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248981.new#new

Was lining up to see Lily, until I read this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248981

Offline RudiUK

Well, that was a bust. Annabel read my mail but didn't  reply. I had more luck with Vegan but comms were painfully slow and she didn't seem to have registered the fact that I'd set a time for our meet, only replying later that evening (while I was having a very nice time with someone else).

Offline romano77

What cracking suggestions these are footjobguy!

Also check out External Link/Members Only - check out the photo of her feet in her free gallery, they look so soft and suckable. Planning to see her sometime soon!
She also goes by 'Natasha maria'...absolutely shite service... check out her neg reviews...

Offline Your_dark_knight

Well, that was a bust. Annabel read my mail but didn't  reply. I had more luck with Vegan but comms were painfully slow and she didn't seem to have registered the fact that I'd set a time for our meet, only replying later that evening (while I was having a very nice time with someone else).

I had the same issues with VFQ, perhaps she needs to lay off the weed! Would you like to share the profile of the other person you had s good time with instead?  ;)

Offline RudiUK

I had the same issues with VFQ, perhaps she needs to lay off the weed! Would you like to share the profile of the other person you had s good time with instead?  ;)

Im afraid she's pretty much retired and doesn't see new clients, sorry!

Offline Your_dark_knight

Im afraid she's pretty much retired and doesn't see new clients, sorry!

Planned to meet next Thursday for a footjob car meet in Harrow kidda! Will report back if everything goes through smoothly  :thumbsup:

Offline wazzadam401293

If we're still posting our best footjob experiences I'll have to share Veronica in London Bridge

External Link/Members Only

She advertises as naked yoga but I've only ever visited for b2b massage and a footjob.

Massage is nothing too special but she loves to have her feet worshipped and can use her feet to stroke cock in a number of ways. She knows what she is doing for sure in that department!

Nice and chatty, she is from the Czech Republic

One of the few I've met who is good enough with her feet to bring me to completion a number of times! She charges £80 for a 45 min b2b massage with foot relief.

As ever I'm very keen to hear any more recommendations for FBSM with a good quality footjob finish. Especially as Alicia is so tricky to get hold of these days...

Offline Your_dark_knight

If we're still posting our best footjob experiences I'll have to share Veronica in London Bridge

She advertises as naked yoga but I've only ever visited for b2b massage and a footjob.

Massage is nothing too special but she loves to have her feet worshipped and can use her feet to stroke cock in a number of ways. She knows what she is doing for sure in that department!

Nice and chatty, she is from the Czech Republic

One of the few I've met who is good enough with her feet to bring me to completion a number of times! She charges £80 for a 45 min b2b massage with foot relief.

As ever I'm very keen to hear any more recommendations for FBSM with a good quality footjob finish. Especially as Alicia is so tricky to get hold of these days...

Nice one kidda, would be great to read your official review?

Unfortunately my appointed meet with VFQ did not materialise as she cancelled.

Offline RudiUK

Unfortunately my appointed meet with VFQ did not materialise as she cancelled.

Shame, she seems to be pretty unreliable.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Shame, she seems to be pretty unreliable.

Tell me about it pal, I think she gets lazy because she’s on the old ganja!

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Tell me about it pal, I think she gets lazy because she’s on the old ganja!

I’ve been in touch with her over email the past couple of days also trying to arrange a foot job car meet in her local area.

After a delay in responding to my first contact she has been very responsive to the point we’ve now agreed location, rough timing and what she will be wearing/ scope of services.  Planning for Tuesday afternoon- will let you know what happens...

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Can also add Linda to this list:

I have met her for a FBSM session (review posted in London reviews section) that was planned to include a foot job however I got carried away and finished on her stomach before we got to the foot job.  She seems very open to foot jobs as she remembered during the meet that is requested on, and has a movie dedicated to this.

Hoping to meet her for a longer meet inc. foot job within the next couple of weeks.

Offline Your_dark_knight

I’ve been in touch with her over email the past couple of days also trying to arrange a foot job car meet in her local area.

After a delay in responding to my first contact she has been very responsive to the point we’ve now agreed location, rough timing and what she will be wearing/ scope of services.  Planning for Tuesday afternoon- will let you know what happens...

Nice one kidda look forward to the review

Offline teets

I'm your guy for this!

Sophie (1st profile) actually used to be a foot model

Offline jakbarron

Ok, I have been on this site since 2016 following the foot threads. Will start joining in.. Not sure if she is still around but this one is quite good and she is really enthusiastic with her feet: External Link/Members Only

Especially if you're into Asians this is perfect

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:23:28 pm by jakbarron »