Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most beautiful feet in London!  (Read 17682 times)

Offline Solesonmypole

External Link/Members Only

Svett will be coming to London over the 16th and 17th of Nov, will report back after our session, she is probably the best SP of this fetish on Instagram closely followed by solesofsienna

How did your session with Svett go?
Her feet look so scrumptious, I messaged her also but as it was her last day in London she was unable to accommodate sadly, but assured me she's back next year for some more foot action!

Offline Gurgel9165

Apologies in advance for resurrecting this thread (to whomever it may offend).

I was planning my 2nd punt ever and one of the things I wanted to tick off is a session with a SP who

a) Has nice and soft feet (subjective I know)
b) Is at least open to here feet being attended to or even better, enjoys it (good acting suffices)

Did my reasearch but felt like my head started spinning. Also hard to verify since only few SPs post feet pics in their gallery. Many links in this thread are stale and understandably so. Since the last post new talent has surfaced. Thought a refresh could be helpful to all foot afficianados on this forum.

Offline Your_dark_knight

I was planning my 2nd punt ever and one of the things I wanted to tick off is a session with a SP who

b) Is at least open to here feet being attended to or even better, enjoys it (good acting suffices)

Did my reasearch but felt like my head started spinning. Also hard to verify since only few SPs post feet pics in their gallery. Many links in this thread are stale and understandably so. Since the last post new talent has surfaced. Thought a refresh could be helpful to all foot afficianados on this forum.

Which area are you from or are you willing to travel? I might have a good few links to share but will be useless if you’re only looking at a specific location - let me know!

Offline Gurgel9165

Thanks, mate. Keen to get your insights.

Suggest we keep this within London as the thread intended. Myself, I am willing to travel within London for the right experience. I live quite central. However was hoping that not only I get to benefit from reviving this thread. In my reaseach I stumbled across a couple of reviews of others who appreciate feet.

Offline Stevelondon

lady-carla.co.uk

I quite enjoy a bit of fetish every so often and this is a young lady I contacted quite some time ago.
In fact if memory serves me well. It might be close to 3-4 years back.

We actually messaged back and forth a few times about roleplay ideas etc. She told me she organised foot worship events for people into that kind of thing and also wrestled as well as doing domination services.
Foot worship is not really a particular interest of mine unless it’s part of sensually orientated scenario.
But from my session with Carla. I got the idea she was open to suggestions. Possibly FJ. (You would need to ask)

Lovely girl, very fit and strong but feminine.
Possibly the big drawback would be cost. I was quoted £250 for the hour but negotiated it down to £200 because of my session wants.

Offline Gurgel9165

Thanks, for sharing. I too prefer to include it in other sexual activities rather than making it the focus of a session. Found the existence of foot parties interesting. Our fetish seems to be more wide spread than one might think  :)

Offline Snapper846

Not from the area but have been to a foot party down there and met some girls in other parties across the country.
Off the top of my head I'd recommend Lou in Heels. Think she's Dartford. Lovely looking girl and immaculate foot.
Foot worship definately on the cards but not sure on anything else
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 03:30:49 pm by Snapper846 »

Offline Gurgel9165

It doesn't necesserily have to be focused on feet and or domination. Was more thinking regular SPs with nice well kept feet. They all offer feet-related services (easy money) so one can indulge in both, the niche stuff and the more vanilla stuff. Unfortunately not many SPs post pics of their feet.

Anyway, I created a short list and will try to visit one of them next week. Review will follow.

Offline LanceVance

Miss Fab is in London from Italy until 5th November. She does foot worship, domination and footjobs and was at this month's London Foot Party.

Offline Putin

Thanks, for sharing. I too prefer to include it in other sexual activities rather than making it the focus of a session. Found the existence of foot parties interesting. Our fetish seems to be more wide spread than one might think  :)

Same here...

I like feet but no way will I pay for a foot-fetish-only service. I will leave unsatisfied indeed, especially if the WG is hot... The same goes for a massage-only service.

IMO, it's like going to a swanky restaurant and only ordering expensive drinks. No matter how good the drinks are, I will still leave the restaurant unsatisfied.

I did meet Louinheels three times when she started out. Then full sex was on the menu and foot fetish was just an appetiser.

Months later, she opened a Twitter account, made friends with foot fetish doms there, and stopped offering sex.

I find this foot-fetish-only thing condescending, and most of the providers don't even take off their clothes and still charge the same or even higher rates to proper WGs offering full penetrative sex  :dash:

I think the service mostly appeals to men who like to play a submissive role in the punt and don't mind being belittled... They call the WGs goddesses, mistresses etc  :angelgirl: Not for me  :unknown:

I'd rather have a proper WG who also has pretty feet. At least, I can bang her and enjoy the foot fetish (or any other kink) in addition... Each to their own.  :music:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 11:57:47 am by Putin »

Offline Your_dark_knight

Same here...

I like feet but no way will I pay for a foot-fetish-only service. I will leave unsatisfied indeed, especially if the WG is hot... The same goes for a massage-only service.

IMO, it's like going to a swanky restaurant and only ordering expensive drinks. No matter how good the drinks are, I will still leave the restaurant unsatisfied.

I did meet Louinheels three times when she started out. Then full sex was on the menu and foot fetish was just an appetiser.

Months later, she opened a Twitter account, made friends with foot fetish doms there, and stopped offering sex.

I find this foot-fetish-only thing condescending, and most of the providers don't even take off their clothes and still charge the same or even higher rates to proper WGs offering full penetrative sex  :dash:

I think the service mostly appeals to men who like to play a submissive role in the punt and don't mind being belittled... They call the WGs goddesses, mistresses etc  :angelgirl: Not for me  :unknown:

I'd rather have a proper WG who also has pretty feet. At least, I can bang her and enjoy the foot fetish (or any other kink) in addition... Each to their own.  :music:

Agree mate

So did you bang louinheels then
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 08:45:53 pm by Your_dark_knight »

Offline Putin

Agree mate

So did you bang louinheels then

Yes I did. At the time an hour FS was 120 quid

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
MilkTrey I can recommend is great when it comes to trampling and footjob especially foot worship. Has some pretty size 6.5s and she really really takes care of those long Toenails, think she mentioned she has a small ocd about chipped nail paint so trust its immaculate: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Cindy Ray I hear is great however she's only doing Outcalls atm: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline localpunter

Anyone have any worthy providers to add to the thread? Most here posted haven't updated their page in a while or have stopped doing sessions.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Anyone have any worthy providers to add to the thread? Most here posted haven't updated their page in a while or have stopped doing sessions.

Here are some I haven’t got around to meeting yet, look at their profile text and/or free pictures and you’ll see that they’re into foot fetish/footjob services:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope that helps kidda!

Offline localpunter

Here are some I haven’t got around to meeting yet, look at their profile text and/or free pictures and you’ll see that they’re into foot fetish/footjob services:

Hope that helps kidda!

Thanks for the list. They also seem good but the only issue is none of them are London based :(

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
MilkTrey I can recommend is great when it comes to trampling and footjob especially foot worship. Has some pretty size 6.5s and she really really takes care of those long Toenails, think she mentioned she has a small ocd about chipped nail paint so trust its immaculate: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Cindy Ray I hear is great atm: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These two are still current
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 08:33:27 pm by Kevin Boss »

Offline Stevelondon

I know it’s not London but I see Paige Fox has resurfaced as a foot girl 😂

Or is it a different Paige Fox ?

Offline Your_dark_knight

I know it’s not London but I see Paige Fox has resurfaced as a foot girl 😂

Or is it a different Paige Fox ?

Great find - I had forgotten about her - added to H/L!