Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Lily FBSM Bayswater/Queensway  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Driftking

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd give this girl a go the other day
£60 30min FBSM

Comms were pretty simple. Quick WhatsApp and booked for 2hours later. Usual address given but flat number given in arrival.

Flat seems more like a storage unit. A lot of stuff everywhere. Also a very funny smell in the room. Not quite sure what it was. It was a little of putting. Luckily since hayfever has kicked my nose was a little blocked so was able to stand it.

The girl is 100% not Korean as I heard her speaking mandarin. Also 100% not the girl in the photos which I was expecting. A lot older would say late 30s early 40s  Facailly I could tell a massive layer of makeup which look like it was applied with a roller. Boobs were a decent handful. Dont know about size but big enough. Ass was barely there but for me a non issue as I'm a boon man.

Usual hand over cash and stripped off. Laid flat on the bed. Massage as passable. Some use of arms and elbows for some knots on my back. Nothing special at all. As for CC/reach unders were non existent. More like a contact less tap if anything. After 15mins turned over. Not bad HJ. Started slowly and built up rhythm. Then stopped and restarted. Kinda nice to build up anticipation. Then she offered me OW for £20 extra. Wasnt feeling it as she seemed very distant and seemed like she was going through the motions. She then said full service for £40. Still said no.

After shooting my load a quick clean up with wet wipes and offered a shower. Took it. Clean towel. Shower room small but functional.

All in all a bit of a meh visit. Would definitely save my money next time and not bother. Total time in was 30mins from door to door.

No real pros to this girl. Massive neg for room smell and lack of enthusiasm 

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Another bullet dodged thanks to this forum.  Was planning a visit to her today after her mention on the “beautiful feet” London discussion.  Not any more! 

Offline rockharders

I had FS with this girl ages ago. She is nothing like the photos on the gallery, completely different girls. OK service but pricey for what you get. She's Chinese.

Offline driver

Another bullet dodged thanks to this forum.  Was planning a visit to her today after her mention on the “beautiful feet” London discussion.  Not any more!

+1