Author Topic: Best genuine massage with happy ending  (Read 1801668 times)

Offline jarrovian

Just rang this crazy fucker. £80 for 1 hour they said hahahaha
External Link/Members Only
Was that just for a massage? That's the usual going rate for b2b :scare:

Offline itsjustme

Was that just for a massage? That's the usual going rate for b2b :scare:

I didnt even ask, just said it was too expensive. I got a strange vibe when I rang, I remember an advert for an Asian tranny knocking around, could be them.

Offline Sweet Mouth

I didnt even ask, just said it was too expensive. I got a strange vibe when I rang, I remember an advert for an Asian tranny knocking around, could be them.

Just rang the number - 30mins £60.00 60mins £80 includes HE

Offline jarrovian

Just rang the number - 30mins £60.00 60mins £80 includes HE
I'll not bother

Darlington2018

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anyone seen Joanna in Durham? She's pricey at £45 (tenner more than Thai) but thinking of tofft soon in case I get a decent massage out of it. Unless someone has been and suggests not bothering.

External Link/Members Only

I don't like just back massages but I like the way she distinguishes. Sometime I've paid £40 for a long back massage (without realising of course)

Toftt this week here and just left a review

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90

Offline Sar-Major


Where  :unknown:

In the reviews section............ Ya daft git...........  :P    :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
In the reviews section............ Ya daft git...........  :P    :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:

Wasn't there until 15 minutes after he posted above and 10 minutes after I asked the question you daft twat  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:01:08 am by alfie2013 »

Offline R6R1

I’m still looking to find somewhere that does a good massage with oral with or without instead of hr, there has got to be somewhere in the north lol
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 05:02:44 pm by R6R1 »

Offline R6R1

External Link/Members Only
Has anyone been here the girl is on WhatsApp and shows a picture of a English lass

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Haven't tried
Can't see nothing on whattsapp

Online waynekerr600

External Link/Members Only
Has anyone been here the girl is on WhatsApp and shows a picture of a English lass

Didn't she have some mediocre feedback on here?

Offline R6R1

Didn't she have some mediocre feedback on here?

I’ve just put the link in the search bar and I think I will avoid

Tricks12345

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only
Has anyone been here the girl is on WhatsApp and shows a picture of a English lass

I have messaged her previously enquiring about times she is available. She came across really rude and abrupt so I left it there. I would go elsewhere if I am honest.

Offline itsjustme

Another mental case wanting
1hr with HE = £90
30min with HE = £50
External Link/Members Only
Maybe the same person as that "Ella" that was advertising.

Offline Knight Templar

Another mental case wanting
1hr with HE = £90
30min with HE = £50
External Link/Members Only
Maybe the same person as that "Ella" that was advertising.
Can’t see the prices in the advert but  when you read it , posted by anita, hi I am Ella , text Sharon , fuck me talk about split personality  :wacko:

Online waynekerr600

Can’t see the prices in the advert but  when you read it , posted by anita, hi I am Ella , text Sharon , fuck me talk about split personality  :wacko:

Are they not just offering 6 handed massage?

Offline Knight Templar

Are they not just offering 6 handed massage?
If they are god knows how much that would be
 :wacko:

Offline datwabbit

Are they not just offering 6 handed massage?
One girl running around the table.

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

I have messaged her previously enquiring about times she is available. She came across really rude and abrupt so I left it there. I would go elsewhere if I am honest.

It's Emma from Witherwack.

Offline jake

Is this emma same lass dark haired  late 40s council house  in mackem land, empties bottle of oil on your back and just moves oil around ,definitely wouldn't recommend   :thumbsdown: :scare:

Offline Rooster

Do you think massage shops are owned by gangsters/money launderers? Is it ethical to patronise them?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Do you think massage shops are owned by gangsters/money launderers? Is it ethical to patronise them?

Who knows who owns what? As long as the girls are there of their own free will then I don't have a problem.

I know in the past if a massage place has been a bit suspect it's been raided and closed down.

It's really a choice for the individual.

Online waynekerr600

Is this emma same lass dark haired  late 40s council house  in mackem land, empties bottle of oil on your back and just moves oil around ,definitely wouldn't recommend   :thumbsdown: :scare:

Nuff said mate  :D

Offline Chass

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
The vast majorly of massage establishments are usually owned by ex masseuse who have no links to any other places, a few girls have one or more shops
Banned reason: Not a punter, almost 8 years here
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline itsjustme

Has anybody ever managed to get through to this one? I have tried and failed, straight to voicemail

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Has anybody ever managed to get through to this one? I have tried and failed, straight to voicemail

External Link/Members Only

She gets around a bit, Burnley in December and Chelmsford in January.

Offline itsjustme

She gets around a bit, Burnley in December and Chelmsford in January.

Yea, but suss but you never know.
Better check my phone bill after ringing that number  :crazy:

Offline datwabbit

Yea, but suss but you never know.
Better check my phone bill after ringing that number  :crazy:
Last booking is 10pm. That's unusual.

Offline itsjustme

Has anyone tried the known legit places recently?

No1 or Hua Hin Moon, for example ?



Offline datwabbit

Question about 4 hands

If a 4 hand is legit then surely it's just twice as fast as a 2 hand?

So 1 hour takes 30 minutes?
Cost will be 2x 30 minutes so about £50 instead of £40, just you're out quicker.

So it's an extra £10 to save 30 minutes.

Isn't that right?

Online waynekerr600


So 1 hour takes 30 minutes?


Thus saving the punter half an hour.

I saved 4 hours last week  :)

Offline datwabbit

Thus saving the punter half an hour.

I saved 4 hours last week  :)

Your cock must be stretched like spaghetti (and sore)

Online waynekerr600

Your cock must be stretched like spaghetti (and sore)

In cross section sadly

Bobble221

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Haven't been in the town in quite a while, can anyone tell me if Sophie the European lass  is still working at lavenders?

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is that Sophie with the huge boob's?

If it is  I think she left years ago

Bobble221

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is that Sophie with the huge boob's?

If it is  I think she left years ago

Yeah that's the one, haven't been in at least a couple year

Offline Stonsey86

Hi, I'm looking to try Bliss this week as I like to the sound of the reviews by you gents. 1 question though, has anyone managed to get more than just he and getting a handful? Few lads mentioned seeing condom packets on chair, so wondering if massage and bj or fs is available.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 02:24:36 pm by Stonsey86 »

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Don't think so
Defo not for me anyway

Offline itsjustme

Hi, I'm looking to try Bliss this week as I like to the sound of the reviews by you gents. 1 question though, has anyone managed to get more than just he and getting a handful? Few lads mentioned seeing condom packets on chair, so wondering if massage and bj or fs is available.

Thanks in advance

For the price you'd pay, youre best off getting a WG for FS

Offline nerascal

Hi, I'm looking to try Bliss this week as I like to the sound of the reviews by you gents. 1 question though, has anyone managed to get more than just he and getting a handful? Few lads mentioned seeing condom packets on chair, so wondering if massage and bj or fs is available.

Thanks in advance

I didn't find her that attractive. Fine for a fingering whilst she jacked me off but wouldn't be interested in more.

I'd be looking for a proper WG too for more than a wank or B2B

Offline Stonsey86

Cheers fellas, the reviews seem quite good so was hoping that bit more was on offer and worth it

Offline Caracas2681

Has anybody been to see kinkykara93 as she offers full body massage with hr for £35 or bj for £40 for half hour bookings. Did a search and can see reviews for escort services only

KazKaz1974

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Your name sounds like Kara , Cara

Just saying

Offline Sar-Major

Mmmm What's this............. Two newbies having a "Spat"..............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

KazKaz1974

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Mmmm What's this............. Two newbies having a "Spat"..............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:


I'm right tho aren't I sarge

 :hi: :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Your name sounds like Kara , Cara

Just saying

Not sure what your point is, care to elaborate.     :unknown:

Offline Knight Templar

Has anybody been to see kinkykara93 as she offers full body massage with hr for £35 or bj for £40 for half hour bookings. Did a search and can see reviews for escort services only
You got a link to this girl ?