Author Topic: Best genuine massage with happy ending  (Read 1801681 times)

cannylad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Chaps,

I'm hoping someone can help!

My phone disappeared down the toilet the other day and as such I have lost all my contacts. Can anyone send me a pm with Anna in Felling's phone number please? She is the mature Scottish lady that has been around for years but now rarely advertises so unfortunately I have been having difficulties getting hold of it again :(

All and any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

She all but retired a couple of years ago - told me at that time that she would continue to occasionally see a few of her 'regular regulars' only

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only


Anyone been ?
Name on as says Benz , seem to remember a Benz  been mentioned before in here

Offline Sweet Mouth

I believe she used to have Thai Orchid in Sunderland.
Which has changed hands




Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only


Anyone been ?
Name on as says Benz , seem to remember a Benz  been mentioned before in here

If you do a search on Benz on here, she appears to be a decent masseur but legit  :unknown:

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks
Legit and good looking is still ok

Offline portable

That advert links to a place in Seaham, so might be "Benz" since she moved from Sunderland. New owner of the Sunderland place is legit.

Offline Todger3

It is Benz formerly of Thai Orchid Sunderland good legit massage. Nice clean place entrance is discreet at rear of building plenty of free parking.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
It is Benz formerly of Thai Orchid Sunderland good legit massage. Nice clean place entrance is discreet at rear of building plenty of free parking.

Is this Seaham you're on about ? and would you recommend just for the massage ?  :hi:

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only


Postcode on as I saw is seaham

Used to be another person spoke about a few times on here that worked seaham , but don't sound like it's the same girl if Benz is from Sunderland

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only


Postcode on as I saw is seaham

Used to be another person spoke about a few times on here that worked seaham , but don't sound like it's the same girl if Benz is from Sunderland

Yes it is Seaham, full address in advert. Definitely not the previous girl that worked in the area, I saw her a few times before she moved.  :hi:

Offline Todger3


Is this Seaham you're on about ? and would you recommend just for the massage ?  :hi:

Yes massage is excellent Alfie would recommend for any back and shoulder problems.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Yes massage is excellent Alfie would recommend for any back and shoulder problems.

Thanks Todger, I like a 'healing' massage for my old bones now and again. Also quite handy for me :hi:

Offline R6R1


Yes it is Seaham, full address in advert. Definitely not the previous girl that worked in the area, I saw her a few times before she moved.  :hi:

Is there any extras offered at Seaham

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Is there any extras offered at Seaham

I haven't been to the new one in Seaham, if you read back a few posts you can get your answer...

cloudylemonade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

I haven't been to the new one in Seaham, if you read back a few posts you can get your answer...ive seen benz, thai lady, very nice massage but legit, not sure if its benz from foyle street sunderland as i never been  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

Anyone seen Joanna in Durham? She's pricey at £45 (tenner more than Thai) but thinking of tofft soon in case I get a decent massage out of it. Unless someone has been and suggests not bothering.

External Link/Members Only

I don't like just back massages but I like the way she distinguishes. Sometime I've paid £40 for a long back massage (without realising of course)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:47:37 pm by datwabbit »

Offline albsure69

Anyone seen Joanna in Durham? She's pricey at £45 (tenner more than Thai) but thinking of tofft soon in case I get a decent massage out of it. Unless someone has been and suggests not bothering.

External Link/Members Only

I don't like just back massages but I like the way she distinguishes. Sometime I've paid £40 for a long back massage (without realising of course)

Let us know how you get on, she has been around a while but the location has never quite workedfor me


Offline datwabbit

Let us know how you get on, she has been around a while but the location has never quite workedfor me

Rang her as she doesn't do texting.
She's EE.
Doesn't have a customer shower.
We were discussing dates and times and then she said "sorry, I have to go".
As nothing had been booked I called a few hours later and got the answering machine so left a message.
No call back. Not chasing.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Yes massage is excellent Alfie would recommend for any back and shoulder problems.
Visited the new Seaham place and can confirm it is Benz. She said she had 5 years in Sunderland and 6 in Newcastle beforehand. Location and room is fine, she is slim and petite but packs some power. Massage very good she asked how I liked it and if I had any particular areas that were problematic. Definitely legit. Only two gripes first I could hear people going to the toilet, probably from shop where her place backs on to. The main point though was she answered her phone and arranged an appointment mid massage I also think she responded to a text. This is my pet hate with massage places.

Online waynekerr600

Rang her as she doesn't do texting.
She's EE.

Understandable. It's a shit network.


Offline Glesgaboy

Guys
I’m visiting the NE on business next week and based on the reviews...I’m considering an hour with Nikki in Hexham or Nina at Genesis ...
Who would you personally recommend?
Cheers

Offline Todger3

Visited the new Seaham place and can confirm it is Benz. She said she had 5 years in Sunderland and 6 in Newcastle beforehand. Location and room is fine, she is slim and petite but packs some power. Massage very good she asked how I liked it and if I had any particular areas that were problematic. Definitely legit. Only two gripes first I could hear people going to the toilet, probably from shop where her place backs on to. The main point though was she answered her phone and arranged an appointment mid massage I also think she responded to a text. This is my pet hate with massage places.

Pleased you enjoyed the massage Alfie she usually adds some time on the end if she answers the phone but one of my pet hates too.

Offline maxxblue

I thought I had found a new massage provider in the Durham area, but just to give a heads up that new girl Mali is actually one of the girls who used to work at Easington Lane:

External Link/Members Only

She also has an AW profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

 :hi:

Offline dgh7622

Pleased you enjoyed the massage Alfie she usually adds some time on the end if she answers the phone but one of my pet hates too.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:22:58 pm by dgh7622 »

Offline dgh7622

Guys
I’m visiting the NE on business next week and based on the reviews...I’m considering an hour with Nikki in Hexham or Nina at Genesis ...
Who would you personally recommend?
Cheers
Not seen Nina but believe she is good .
Have seen Niki a few times and find her good 

Offline Miller2014

I thought I had found a new massage provider in the Durham area, but just to give a heads up that new girl Mali is actually one of the girls who used to work at Easington Lane:

External Link/Members Only

She also has an AW profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

 :hi:

is she any good though?

David30

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
is she any good though?
Have you been to see here yet? I'm very tempted

cannylad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have you been to see here yet? I'm very tempted


You're tempted even having read the reviews?!!!!!   :scare:

Offline maxxblue

is she any good though?

She was good when she started out, but after a combination of going downhill in terms of service, and 'hotdogging', I stopped seeing her a good while ago.

Offline methodz00

is she any good though?

I'm tempted just to have a suck on those nipples! :wacko:

Offline Disco dave

Guys
I’m visiting the NE on business next week and based on the reviews...I’m considering an hour with Nikki in Hexham or Nina at Genesis ...
Who would you personally recommend?
Cheers

Just returned from your manor pal.

Nikki hexham is really good, great massage and outstanding he. No touching at all and nothing else apart from he.

Genesis is my top choice, very good massage and very sensual from nikki or sarah. Great he and touching over clothes allowed.

If you are after b2b or anything more then you will have to look elsewhere. Some good fs girls do nuru, im sure the guys here can point you in the right direction.

Offline Glesgaboy

Cheers for the intel !
I’m also considering seeing Ilisha Morpeth( where I’ll be based)  for her Btb 😎

David30

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
External Link/Members Only
Anyone been to this massage thanks?

It says massage by mature male.   So, errr, no.   Whatever floats your boat though.  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

It says massage by mature male.   So, errr, no.   Whatever floats your boat though.  :hi:

 :lol:

Why don't you TOFFT, David30?

Offline roboeggman

Just been to see Parn at Chiang Mai yesterday purely for a massage.

As other's have said she doesn't offer HE openly and since I didn't ask I didn't get. I went because I actually wanted a good massage for the ungodly muscle pain I was experiencing. Might be the most effective massage I've ever had. Parn has good conversation as well, and seems like a really nice woman, so will probably return for when I want an actual massage and no HE.

External Link/Members Only

meridius

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
going to Newcastle next week city centre any good places to visit or watch out for ? looked up a couple like number one, lisa massage, Shanghai Massage,Body & Mind Massage, Lanna Thai Massage & Spa and Thai Massage Newcastle

are there any good ones in there

thanks

Offline maxxblue

going to Newcastle next week city centre any good places to visit or watch out for ? looked up a couple like number one, lisa massage, Shanghai Massage,Body & Mind Massage, Lanna Thai Massage & Spa and Thai Massage Newcastle

are there any good ones in there

thanks

Some good ones recommended here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.8175;topicseen

 :hi:

cannylad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just been to see Parn at Chiang Mai yesterday purely for a massage.

As other's have said she doesn't offer HE openly and since I didn't ask I didn't get. I went because I actually wanted a good massage for the ungodly muscle pain I was experiencing. Might be the most effective massage I've ever had. Parn has good conversation as well, and seems like a really nice woman, so will probably return for when I want an actual massage and no HE.

External Link/Members Only

I'm surprised you found her massage effective - I would giver her 4/10 at best ...

Offline nerascal

I'm surprised you found her massage effective - I would giver her 4/10 at best ...

I used to see Parn every few weeks when I was cycling loads. I always rated her massage. Have had better but would have given her massage at least 7/10.

That was when she was 100% legit, maybe she's putting less effort in if she's making easy money from hand jobs.

Offline roboeggman

I'm surprised you found her massage effective - I would giver her 4/10 at best ...

I've been having particular pain that would act up at the slightest use of the muscle and has been happening for about 3 weeks. Seen Parn and even though the pain of getting it fixed was enough to nearly make me pass out it was worth it as I haven't felt a thing since. Even seen a physio before her and it did nothing.

Each to their own though  :hi:

Offline blukrush

Just a quick one, has anyone been to a masseuse that offers a selection of uniforms, I seen a masseuse years back around halloween and she put her costume on, black leotard - high heels - tail - furcuffs- cat ears, think she kinda misunderstood because I was asking about a miss massage short pink number, bit of a language barrier, great experience though, I'd be well up for a massage from a masseuse in short skirted uniform

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Never come across a service like that but sounds good
Who was it you saw ?

Offline Zooms

I'm surprised you found her massage effective - I would giver her 4/10 at best ...

Who do you rate then?

cannylad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Who do you rate then?

External Link/Members Only  is the best sensual massage I have had (that includes Sheng) no h/e however  :cry:

Offline roboeggman

External Link/Members Only  is the best sensual massage I have had (that includes Sheng) no h/e however  :cry:

I went to see Parn as a legit customer, so the massage was never meant to be sensual. As far as fixing the muscular issue I was having; her massage was incredibly effective.  :hi:

Offline jarrovian

External Link/Members Only  is the best sensual massage I have had (that includes Sheng) no h/e however  :cry:
Can't imagine getting anything as sensual as sheng and not getting he

Offline Zooms

External Link/Members Only  is the best sensual massage I have had (that includes Sheng) no h/e however  :cry:


Thanks for that.

Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only  is the best sensual massage I have had (that includes Sheng) no h/e however  :cry:
How do you feel after a sensual massage and no he? Must be a nightmare. I'm not keen on sensual without he because I'd commit murder out of frustration.
 
 legit Thai which because they are legit, give you the full time and can get quite firm. If I'm not getting a wank, I want to crumpled and stretched so that being horny is the last thing on my mind.