Author Topic: Best genuine massage with happy ending  (Read 1801696 times)

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109

Only Anna and Eusie really but they are good sort a visit

There is also Earth Spa in the town centre.

Offline Rooster

Just saw this ad on AW - External Link/Members Only

Interesting that a supposedly legit establishment would advertise on an escort site. I've been there a couple of times but the staff seem to be ever-changing (wish Lucy would come back). Anyone seen this lady?

Charging £45 for the hour which is over the red line for me (£40 max).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 01:42:34 pm by Rooster »

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Aye Lucy was great
But like you saw ever changing staff , haven't been for a while after one too many shit massages there

Offline Sar-Major

Just saw this ad on AW - External Link/Members Only

Interesting that a supposedly legit establishment would advertise on an escort site. I've been there a couple of times but the staff seem to be ever-changing (wish Lucy would come back). Anyone seen this lady?

Charging £45 for the hour which is over the red line for me (£40 max).

Well I tried this place a while ago and they were all "Owld Chinese Ladies" and NO young talent.

See my review here............ https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196434.0

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jarrovian

Just saw this ad on AW - External Link/Members Only

Interesting that a supposedly legit establishment would advertise on an escort site. I've been there a couple of times but the staff seem to be ever-changing (wish Lucy would come back). Anyone seen this lady?

Charging £45 for the hour which is over the red line for me (£40 max).
They used to advertise the Sunderland place at£45, but when you got there it was still £40 returning customers

Offline Rooster

Well I tried this place a while ago and they were all "Owld Chinese Ladies" and NO young talent.

See my review here............ https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196434.0

 :hi: :hi:

Apart from the awesome Lucy that was my experience too. But this one is 24 (so maybe late twenties in real life). If it wasn't over my limit I would TOFTT.

Offline datwabbit

Well I tried this place a while ago and they were all "Owld Chinese Ladies" and NO young talent.

See my review here............ https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196434.0

 :hi: :hi:

If you close your eyes it could be a sexy young lady touching you. It's all in the imagination.

Offline Rooster

Straw poll! What would you rather have:

1) a beautiful girl who is too inexperienced or disinterested to do a good job
2) a grandma who really knows her way around a cock?

Offline Disco dave

Straw poll! What would you rather have:

1) a beautiful girl who is too inexperienced or disinterested to do a good job
2) a grandma who really knows her way around a cock?

Both!

Offline bob0411

Check out the prices on this one!  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

That's just a massage with HE, not full service, nothing else on offer.

When I challenged her and stated normal price for 1hr with HE would be around £60 she said go find someone normal then.   :lol:

I foresee a dusty phone in someone's future!

Offline Knight Templar

£100 per hour for a massage , delusion, very dusty phone

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline bob0411

Not sure, her English was good but judging by her WhatsApp pic (and attitude) I'd say probably East European?

She looks reasonably attractive but possibly carrying a few extra pounds (unless it's a bad camera angle).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:37:08 pm by bob0411 »

Offline bob0411

Just saw this ad on AW - External Link/Members Only

Interesting that a supposedly legit establishment would advertise on an escort site. I've been there a couple of times but the staff seem to be ever-changing (wish Lucy would come back). Anyone seen this lady?

Charging £45 for the hour which is over the red line for me (£40 max).

Mobile number listed is a digit short so no way of calling to confirm - have messaged direct on AW, waiting for a response.

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Check out the prices on this one!  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

That's just a massage with HE, not full service, nothing else on offer.

When I challenged her and stated normal price for 1hr with HE would be around £60 she said go find someone normal then.   :lol:

I foresee a dusty phone in someone's future!

This is the same girl

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

This is the same girl

External Link/Members Only

Looks Fit as Fuck, BUT she's a ROM..........................  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bob0411


Offline bob0411

Looks Fit as Fuck, BUT she's a ROM..........................  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:

Cheers S-M, thought as much.

For whatever reason she's used the worst possible picture on WhatsApp, pretty girl but shitty attitude (par for the course with the Roms…).

Offline datwabbit


mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She looks lovely , amazing norks
But think I'll leave it at just a look

I'll put the euro on tonight and maybe tomorrow I'll toftt

Offline Rooster


Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

"Nationality:Romanian"

And into the trash she goes.

Mmmm I thought I'd just said that 5 posts "PREVIOUSLY"...........................  :dash: :dash:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline itsjustme

Anyone any info on this?
Googling the number takes me to the escort review site with an AW pic I recognise but can’t think who.
External Link/Members Only

Offline datwabbit

Legit or not?

There's a few reviews where some punters are getting a legit experience but others are getting extras.

Apart from different girls at the place, does anyone know what's causing it? I'm wondering if it's to do with the way punters ask.

Offline jarrovian

You could be right in some cases. I visited the place near the wearside bridge a few times, and one of the girls told me she only gave extras to polite gentlemen and if someone asked for he straight away she would refuse. Her argument was she was there to primarily give a good massage and she wanted customers who appreciated it. Can't knock her principles but she must have missed out on a few Bob.

Offline Sar-Major

You could be right in some cases. I visited the place near the wearside bridge a few times, and one of the girls told me she only gave extras to polite gentlemen and if someone asked for he straight away she would refuse. Her argument was she was there to primarily give a good massage and she wanted customers who appreciated it. Can't knock her principles but she must have missed out on a few Bob.

That's very true in what you've said J.

However if she doesn't know them and they ask straight away for "Extra's" she doesn't know if they're "Old Bill" that's "Casing The Joint" for a possible raid.............  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

she doesn't know if they're "Old Bill"

Surely she'd be able to tell from his helmet?

Offline Sar-Major

Surely she'd be able to tell from his helmet?

Daft reply from a "Smelly Flatfoot"...................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Daft reply from a "Smelly Flatfoot"...................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

Don't they have 'MP' on their helmet?

Offline datwabbit

Surely she'd be able to tell from his helmet?
And his truncheon in his pocket.

Offline Sar-Major

And his truncheon in his pocket.

From what I've heard yours is a "Short, Soft bit of Floppy Hose"...............  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only


Anyone tried or know anything about this place?
Thought it might have been the lady who was mentioned on here a few times who worked in sunderland , maybe Ellie ?
Some ok.reviews
Spoke but this lady sounds foreign

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only


Anyone tried or know anything about this place?
Thought it might have been the lady who was mentioned on here a few times who worked in sunderland , maybe Ellie ?
Some ok.reviews
Spoke but this lady sounds foreign

Seen the add before, sure it wasnt sharon. Think maybe maya.

Offline yellowfever888

External Link/Members Only

Had a 1 hour b2b session with this one yesterday afternoon. £80 for the hour which included HR. Flat based in Heaton. Definitely the girl in the photos. Not as young as advertised, at a guess she’s mid 30s. Nice set of tits as per photos. Probably a size 12. Quite an enjoyable hour. First 15 mins she spent massaging my back. Got a few pressure points with thumbs and elbows. After that she started the slipping and sliding for 10 mins. Then got off and worked my legs with lots of cock and ball strokes. Flipped over at about 30 mins. massaged the front of legs for ten minutes with lots of ball and cock play. which then moved onto more sliding up and down. Lots of tits on cock which basically felt like a tit wank for 5 mins. Shot my load about the 45 minute mark. Cleaned up and back in car about 55 mins. So all in all not a bad meeting. 8/10

Ps: no shower offered and was cleaned up with baby wipes and a towel
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 08:47:27 pm by yellowfever888 »

Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only

Had a 1 hour b2b session with this one yesterday afternoon. £80 for the hour which included HR. Flat based in Heaton. Definitely the girl in the photos. Not as young as advertised, at a guess she’s mid 30s. Nice set of tits as per photos. Probably a size 12. Quite an enjoyable hour. First 15 mins she spent massaging my back. Got a few pressure points with thumbs and elbows. After that she started the slipping and sliding for 10 mins. Then got off and worked my legs with lots of cock and ball strokes. Flipped over at about 30 mins. massaged the front of legs for ten minutes with lots of ball and cock play. which then moved onto more sliding up and down. Lots of tits on cock which basically felt like a tit wank for 5 mins. Shot my load about the 45 minute mark. Cleaned up and back in car about 55 mins. So all in all not a bad meeting. 8/10

Ps: no shower offered and was cleaned up with baby wipes and a towel

You must have been happy that it turned out to be a woman as the advert URL says male masseure

Offline datwabbit

From what I've heard yours is a "Short, Soft bit of Floppy Hose"...............  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

Are no sp's discrete anymore!

Offline yellowfever888

Hahahaha didn’t even notice. Just saw massive tits on a Thai lass and I was suckered in.

External Link/Members Only Just a heads up on this one. It’s a lady that use to advertise on aw as fongbeer. Booked her last week and when She opened the door to me my face dropped. She’s probably in her 50s ( too old for me) made my excuses and left.

Offline R6R1

I was wondering the same about the above link and this one that keeps tempting me External Link/Members Only

Offline datwabbit

I was wondering the same about the above link and this one that keeps tempting me External Link/Members Only
Is that the one from witherwack? No mention of nationality.

Offline maxxblue

 Just a warning about a new Gumtree ad:

External Link/Members Only

Initially looks tempting, but the mobile number used is also used in an ad by a ladyboy:

External Link/Members Only

Might be a coincidence that the massage is by a 'young girl' called Ben, but I don't think I want to chance it.  :hi:

Offline jarrovian


Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only
This one also seems strange, "contact Aiden"
Oasis is ok. It's on the road opposite the civic centre. Near the Five swans. No idea about Aiden. I wondered if it was yan-c after she left Grainger street.

Offline Shearer1955

I've just tagged this question on to this thread but hope its ok
Has anyone actually had a massage (legit) before going on a punt within a couple of hours
There wouldn't be much point on a massage with HR for me as I'd struggle subsequently in my punt to cum again but wondered if it is something many have done perhaps as a teaser for the main event

Offline datwabbit

I've just tagged this question on to this thread but hope its ok
Has anyone actually had a massage (legit) before going on a punt within a couple of hours
There wouldn't be much point on a massage with HR for me as I'd struggle subsequently in my punt to cum again but wondered if it is something many have done perhaps as a teaser for the main event

No but a decent massage will leave me dehydrated and shattered. I couldn't do it.

Offline northface

I've just tagged this question on to this thread but hope its ok
Has anyone actually had a massage (legit) before going on a punt within a couple of hours
There wouldn't be much point on a massage with HR for me as I'd struggle subsequently in my punt to cum again but wondered if it is something many have done perhaps as a teaser for the main event
Have thought about it but the one legit massage I had was annoying as they kept moving a towel around my body and I was sweltering so would not want to do that before a punt.
With the other massages, I don't think I could get past the teasing touches to say no to a HE

Offline Disco dave

I've just tagged this question on to this thread but hope its ok
Has anyone actually had a massage (legit) before going on a punt within a couple of hours
There wouldn't be much point on a massage with HR for me as I'd struggle subsequently in my punt to cum again but wondered if it is something many have done perhaps as a teaser for the main event

Bout a year ago i had massage with he at 9am and another at 4pm. I enjoyed it, quite costly though.

Offline Sar-Major

Bout a year ago i had massage with he at 9am and another at 4pm. I enjoyed it, quite costly though.

Fucking Hell!!! How do you think I am after a stop-over in the Toon....................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I've normally got 4 lined up one when I check in around 1pm, another at 6-7pm another 11;30 pm and one the next morning to sort me "Morning Glory" out................  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 05:24:24 pm by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Weatherman21

I’ve done a massage in the morning with HE and a punt early afternoon.  Before I was a member of this site.  I managed ok.  Plenty in the tank that day.  :D

Offline itsjustme

Just rang this crazy fucker. £80 for 1 hour they said hahahaha
External Link/Members Only