Ok I see, so it's safe to say she's not using you financially but she is still getting some kind of psychological fufillment from this dom/sub relationship that keeps her coming back.
I'm one of two regular film slaves and she's making $10k a month just from Onlyfans. This week she said she wanted me to come for a 3 days a month to her new dungeon for filming and looked disappointed when I said "well I'm hopefully starting a new job finally in September so that won't be possible, only at weekends"
This morning on one of her sites she commented on the latest clip that because of Covid we haven't seen each other for a while and "wanted to spend more time together" hence the trip overseas. So her original suggestion of "going abroad to film and to have fun" was legitimate
She described me this week as "charismatic" and "extroverted", I am actually more of an introvert/loner without many friends and reliant on alcohol (and drugs when with her) to let loose. So I think she genuinely does have fun with me.
One of the things I wanted to say to her this week but didn't is "it feels like I'm a substitute BF for all the things your BF doesn't like, eg fetish parties or can't do e.g filming". But she told me her BF does like fetish parties, even though she told me in February that he doesn't!
However, her actual "boyfriend" from your description does not seem to be a "sub" as he seems to have more of a say in her behaviour than you do. To be honest I am not sure how you see yourself transitioning from a sub to her boyfriend. I think it's likely In her mind it's that she will only ever see you as a sub and although there is good chemistry, that is good for your dom/sub relationship but who knows if that can convert over to a normal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
This is the "strange" thing, because she's always described and marketed herself as a lifestyle Dominant not just a professional one.
She told me before she went pro she would fly across Europe to meet interesting people for play sessions for free, then she realised she could do it as a job and combine her passion with work.
She told me her current BF wanted to meet for dinner before their first session as he was nervous. They spoke over dinner for four hours because he was very interesting. They were together for a few months and then she broke up with him because he wasn't submissive enough. He came back some months later begging for another chance and was now "the perfect slave and partner".
They had a fight in January so she invited me to her city for the weekend because she wanted to make him jealous. We then had a weekend together in Berlin for sessions and a fetish party and she told me he was "very jealous and worried I'll get carried away because he knows I like you". I also know he's very jealous of her other film slave who lives in her home town and is currently helping her build her dungeon. At one point on this trip she was on the phone to him whilst we were entering a club, and she held her phone towards the dance floor and shouted "LISTEN" because apparently he didn't believe we were in a club. So he seems VERY insecure, which is understandable considering the nature of her work and the fact she could have any man she wanted
She also told me in Berlin they'd had a fight, he'd got physical with her because she wanted a short break but she was giving him a second chance. She also said as a condition of taking him back he had to get a tattoo of her name.
She also told me that at the start of their relationship she told him that he had to accept her work, and that if there were fetishes he wasn't in to then she would find someone else to fulfil them with.
So it was apparently a Femdom/Female Lead Relationship, but this week she told me that her BF wasn't really a submissive and was just pretending to be in order to "catch" her. And now she had some feelings for him she was ok with it being a normal relationship
Honestly it's not very congruent/consistent with everything she's told me before. This week she said she didn't want to be "dominant all the time". I asked her if its frustrating not having an outlet for her desires at home, and she said no because she still has pro sessions and play parties with friends (but I guess women are typically unconsistent between what they say/think/do when it comes to love)
So based on the fact she is/was a Lifestlye Dominant then I don't think the jump from client to personal slave/BF is unrealistic. Apparently her ex-bf also started as a client. She also told me she isn't sexually attracted to non submissive men
I have no experience of a 24/7 Female Lead Relationship, and I've told her many times I don't know if I could handle it. So any relationship with her doesn't necessarily have to be 24/7 female lead/femdom. If it was a regular relationship that involved kink only in the bedroom that would probably be even easier, it just depends what she would want and if knowing I'm a true submissive she would prefer the 24/7 aspect
I've also told her I don't know if I could handle her on a full time basis and right now we have these mini adventure weekends which are awesome and don't involve any committment.
The issue was previously I was coming home and obsessing over her/wanting more, like the last few weeks I was reading all kinds of law of attraction stuff and visualising us being together lol (although I guess that partially worked considering I went down on her)
But now I'm not sure how I feel about her so maybe I'm over the EAS? It could perhaps be an extended comedown from the cocaine, I definitely still felt hungover for most of yesterday (tired, didn't eat any proper meals just snacks)