Any WG worth her salt should have the decency to recognise when someone is going off the deep end with regards to EAS and knock it on the head with a gentle let-down.
I suspect a lot of these issues are caused by a combination of deluded, lonely, possibly mentally ill men + greedy WGs who either fully intend to exploit them for all they are worth, or just 'play them for a bit for a few extra quid, after all what's the harm' and then let them down gently, by which point it's too late.
I honestly don't know what universe some of the posters on this thread are beaming in from.
Ok you do have a point but I think all punters and all WGs should not be tarred with the same brush.
I'm certainly not delusional, lonely or mentally unstable. From the first meeting, with the WG I like, I knew there was something between us other than a business transaction. By our 3rd visit I decided to ask her out on a date. Hey I have nothing to lose. If she says no I walk away. I am sad for a while but it fades. Believe me I have wrestled with myself about how difficult it would be to date a WG. However life is too short to not take chances and live in regret.
As it happens she has feelings for me. it is not 1 sided. All her nervous energy with me, her saying I make her so happy, revealing her personal life, name etc was all genuine. She's not that good of an actor.
Ok so now I have asked her out and presented her with the red pill or the blue pill. The client/escort business transaction has now been dissolved.
She is around about 32 - 35. So she has a head on her shoulders. She explains to me she made a rule that she does not date clients. I listened. She had dated 2 previous clients and they were both bell ends. Clingy, delusional or wanting to just get services for free.
She explains the plans for her personal life and that it is not a good idea and not fair on whoever she is dating. I listened and all I could say was I understood what she was saying and she was right. I never pushed it. She then said. She would think about it.
I was getting dressed and she then said ok we'll go for a coffee. She is working next week but not the week after and will text me and we can meet up. We have only met 3 times but I think she knew when I walked out that apartment I will not be contacting her again for an escort/client transaction or otherwise.
I look at it like this. I either hear from her and we go out and see what developes from there or I don't hear from her and that's where the story ends. It is what it is.
I am under no illusion to what she does for a living but she is a human being with feelings, desires, a good heart and a genuine woman. A lot of cynics on here see all WGs as gold digging, devious, amoral harpies. I have no doubt a lot of them are like that but she is not one of them.
Why don't I meet a woman in civvy life? Because I am not looking. I don't want a relationship and that is why I have been seeing WGs. Having feelings for a WG is certainly something I did not expect or was looking for.