Hi All,
I've been reading about EAS with some interest, as I have just started up a 'relationship' with a WG.
I know the situation I've started can only end in disaster.
However, I'll retell my story to date and perhaps I'll return to share updates if you want.
Booked the WG, exchanged personal numbers, chatted a lot on What's App. Bared my soul to her, was freaked out I was married and family. And took a little convincing to get her to meet.
Spent few hours with breakfast and stroll in the park, hand holding and lite kissing. I returned home to see my lad. But agreeing to meet up with WG for evening drinks/meal.
Spent few hours getting intimate, and as I was dropping her home, she asked if I could book a hotel, So we can sleep together.
Pulled out a hotel app, and within 5mins in the hotel banging her silly most of the night, like one does with a new girlfriend.
Following day, spent the day with her, not getting home till 9pm at night., close to 15 hours with the WG.
We continue to message each other, me hoping to turn this encounter into a relationship. WG. says she likes and loves me, and i of course reciprocate .
Do I care that she gets shagged by punters, who message her throughout our time together! Well, I have a missus who calls me throughout my WG date too. I'm trying to see her work as something she does. What would upset and hurt me is she's simply playing me the fool,
I've said previously, I like broken girls, who need help.
My previous encounter with EAS was only 3 weeks ago, a WG who I booked on a second occasion for 1 hour, only told me to leave when i over ran by 2.5hrs. We shagged, we laughed and she cried into my arms. I thought we made a connection, but I think she was way too broken to be helped, and thankfully, she wasn't trusting to bond with me.
Right now , I'm hoping I have something meaningful with this WG.
Wish me luck on this rollacoaster chaos!
Honolulu