Author Topic: London massage shop mini reviews  (Read 2467814 times)

Offline Tedbandy

Never tried this place LL. You may have passed a couple of other thai places on your recce, Siam Thai and possibly Romford Thai.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Never tried this place LL. You may have passed a couple of other thai places on your recce, Siam Thai and possibly Romford Thai.

I stopped at Siam Massage one block further East, will review shortly.

Offline stonebow1

Anyone been to serene spa recently? went a month ago and was asked for extras but didn't find her attractive so said no thanks. Went a second time a few weeks ago and was massaged by a much more attractive Eastern European lady 40+ wearing a black string top with lovely tits, was super excited/hoping for the question but alas it never came. Would be useful to have a few names for those who offer extras as I forgot to ask the name of the 2 that massaged me.

Any chance you found out what the prices were? Been years since i've popped in but extras were always more dear with this outfit.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Any chance you found out what the prices were? Been years since i've popped in but extras were always more dear with this outfit.

The door fee too.


Offline Head1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Site Owner
  • Moderator
  • **
  • Posts: 2,721
  • Likes: 151
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Welcome to UKP!
Here are a few helpful tips to make your stay here more comfortable
Please take a few minutes to have a look around the site to get a feel of how it works and to read the site rules

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

We are a sharing community, and the forum needs reviews to thrive.
Try and make your first post a review.
To post a review, choose either the escorting or massage section, select the area, e.g. London, and click on the 'New Review' button in the top right corner.

External Link/Members Only

Don't jump in and ask for information without using the search bar at the top of the page; the most common questions have already been asked; failing that, you can post in the discussion section, and another member can help.

Admin and the mods are here to keep order; you can also report a particular post to them if you think any site rules have been broken. ............

Happy punting!!!

Offline stampjones


Offline zoeh01

Has anyone been to External Link/Members Only  in Farringdon? I came across this because the cute thai lady who runs it posts quite a lot of pictures of herself on TikTok -

Some time ago, certainly well before Covid. I remember it was a very beautiful probably Thai girl with a hot slim body. But a very average massage with limited extras. Also an odd entrance at the back of the Barbershop, which makes you feel a bit awkward. I didn't go back.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Review of Dao at diamond thai, toynbee street
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=369581.new#new

Summary : avoid

I would anyway since Lisa left and the others always seemed so meh.

TBH I just don't bother with the shops at all these days, extras prices are a joke and TOFTT too much of a risk given the slim pickings.

Offline stampjones

I would anyway since Lisa left and the others always seemed so meh.

TBH I just don't bother with the shops at all these days, extras prices are a joke and TOFTT too much of a risk given the slim pickings.
Yeah you’re not wrong there mate. I dont do anything like the amount I used to, but I still find myself drawn to them even when I should know better

Offline tony22

same here, when they want £50 for an hour, and then £30 / £50 or more for extras, i've reduced my frequency.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
same here, when they want £50 for an hour, and then £30 / £50 or more for extras, i've reduced my frequency.

I'd book Jenny from Loughton tomorrow  :wacko:

Offline rubandtuguk

Has anyone been to Lavender Health Centre on Clerkenwell Road EC1R 5BX?

Yes, two Chinese milfs usually. FS but at ridiculously high prices. Better on offer around imho.
Let us know if you pop along, perhaps things have changed.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Yes, two Chinese milfs usually. FS but at ridiculously high prices. Better on offer around imho.
Let us know if you pop along, perhaps things have changed.

Links for these two?  Working in the same unit as Dia and the others?

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Ive been chasing up a couple of old interests of mine, being if they are still around. The good news is that Hearly in Wimbledon, who gives a damn fine massage, is still in business, but alas I can find no trace of Haru in Wembley at all.

Offline StevenSELondon

Anyone know whether Suk Jai in Richmond is legit?
Quick search only brought up a gaff in the Midlands.
Tempted to nip in when train lands later

Offline Audreyfanx

I know the area, the address is residential back street. Prices look decent, might pop in there just for a massage and scope it out.

Offline Muff licker

Anyone know whether Suk Jai in Richmond is legit?
Quick search only brought up a gaff in the Midlands.
Tempted to nip in when train lands later
Would be interested how it went?

Offline Hotspur

If it's the one I'm thinking of, in a small alley off the high street, it's legit. I popped in before Christmas without a booking and they could not accomodate a walk in so I asked about pricing and service for a future visit. It was made abundantly clear that anything "sensual" was not on the menu.

Offline Shades

External Link/Members Only

This used to be a place in Gants hill. Finally reopened in South Woodford.
HE was available with a massage previously, so should still be on the menu. They were always very discrete though.

Offline Jim7519


Offline Boss_Grinz

External Link/Members Only

This used to be a place in Gants hill. Finally reopened in South Woodford.
HE was available with a massage previously, so should still be on the menu. They were always very discrete though.

Hopefully it is still the same 2 SP's that once worked for You&Me


Offline StevenSELondon

Anyone know whether Suk Jai in Richmond is legit?
Quick search only brought up a gaff in the Midlands.
Tempted to nip in when train lands later

So I didn't make it inside! Found the place and as Hotspur says its an alley leading to waitrose side door. Another chap stood in reception as I approached.

Text the number I found online and they directed me towards another venue for a much later time. I didnt have time to hang around so politely declined.

The place by waitrose was pretty small and essentially  s glorified shed. I won't be going out of my to find out whether anything exra on offer.
All the windows were fogged up, nit sure whether a sign of steamy sessions, or poor ventilation!

Offline W5ranger

Any info on Therapy Beauty at 185 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon? Driven past there on my way to Zhangri La and always wondered if the provided B2B?

 

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Any info on Therapy Beauty at 185 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon? Driven past there on my way to Zhangri La and always wondered if the provided B2B?

Yes, depending on the girl YMMV but in years gone by I've had HJ and B2B. I haven't been there for a number of years.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tony22


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline 44ster

Any info on Therapy Beauty at 185 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon? Driven past there on my way to Zhangri La and always wondered if the provided B2B?[/i]

External Link/Members Only

Offline DrDinglyDangly

I had the itch to get myself a good thai massage but ended up having a great one at Vanilla Thai Massage - however it turned into the strangest encounter with the masseuse and I can’t figure out what happened.

Short but strong thai lady - 6/10 look wise mid to late 30s but didn’t tell me her name. It was easy to compliment her skill, she was very good. Not overtly talkative, and slightly abrupt but not in a harsh way - There was banter. Her massage transitions were very smooth and at midpoint there were ALOT of small credit swipes, enough to convince me that the Game was on! I said to her that I think i might need to see you more regularly (personally I’m getting tired or going back and forth between good and bad massages, and looking to settle with a regular) and she in turn was showing me her best moves!

This is what I didn’t see coming. I was asked to flip over and I asked how much time we have and she was blatantly trying to cut short by 10-15mins (I came in about 5mins late). We unseriously debated but she then even offered to check her clipboard outside but may even got told off by her manager. We agreed to disagree and she extended the time and me perhaps being tone-deaf (in my cheeky-chappie way) joked that “the customer is always right!”   :D

Her mood changed but I was slow to read, she muttered that “nobody ever accused me of cutting time” blah blah and 5 mins later with time running out even said something like “we have good masseuses here, you don’t need to come back to me” and that’s when I realised this went off.

However I also think, given the earlier CC swipes this may have also been because I didn’t initiate the extras conversation when it was clearly on before the flip…

I’ve left feeling like I’d love another great massage but didn’t get the release I was looking for.  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 03:52:41 pm by DrDinglyDangly »

Offline Dixter

Location or link?
Sometimes things just go south.

Offline DrDinglyDangly

Location or link?
Sometimes things just go south.

External Link/Members Only

Nearest station is Algate east or Liverpool Street. Very good facilities imo.
The girl I saw works Fridays and Saturdays. Short 5”1, slim and has an unmistakable black mould on her chin.

Offline elnukky

External Link/Members Only

Nearest station is Algate east or Liverpool Street. Very good facilities imo.
The girl I saw works Fridays and Saturdays. Short 5”1, slim and has an unmistakable black mould on her chin.
Pardon?

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,707
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Pardon?

:lol: I can only assume he meant "mole" and auto-correct was on the comedy setting. Let's hope.

Offline loveahe

Decent option for a HE with a decent massage, private apartment by a late 20's Thai (albeit with some overworked lips)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370465.0

I'm going to go back for a B2B despite the premium pricing.

Offline DrDinglyDangly

:lol: I can only assume he meant "mole" and auto-correct was on the comedy setting. Let's hope.

 :lol: :crazy: Yep. Or no sleep

Offline DrDinglyDangly

Is anyone able to recommend a good private Thai masseuse for an incall. Someone in east or central London for the days I just CBA searching the forums, and isn’t  going to cost a fortune.

I’m only aware of Polly from SW London who fits the profile, but a bit too far! Scene is not the
same as it used to be, surely what I’m looking for should be that difficult to find!

Offline Hotshots76

Can anyone confirm this is still on offer?

External Link/Members Only

This used to be a place in Gants hill. Finally reopened in South Woodford.
HE was available with a massage previously, so should still be on the menu. They were always very discrete though.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Can anyone confirm this is still on offer?

Only one sister offered HE (the blonde one, never seen), the other (dark hair) was legit (but amazing massage).

Offline StevenSELondon

Not strictly London, but only 23 mins from Waterloo so I thought I'd share with the more adventurous of you.

Oriental massage and herbs, Woking. Good prices, good service.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370603.new#new

Offline Taxi Driver

Going to be in London does anyone know where are best Massage shops in London for Eastern Europe ladies only ? - Any recommendations?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Going to be in London does anyone know where are best Massage shops in London for Eastern Europe ladies only ? - Any recommendations?

There's none EE crew only I'm aware of but Herbal Clinic Cricklewood has about half EE on each day.  Believe Spa Aldgate East also usually one EE and one Asian and you can pick.

Offline Mothball15

Going to be in London does anyone know where are best Massage shops in London for Eastern Europe ladies only ? - Any recommendations?

ELEMENTS SOHO. i read about 2 EE who work there.

Offline stonebow1

Going to be in London does anyone know where are best Massage shops in London for Eastern Europe ladies only ? - Any recommendations?

Elements in Earls Court is still EE but there's only about 2 girls to choose from these days unfortunately.   

The pre-Covid/Brexit (take your pick) heyday has sadly disappeared. Used to love going to Elements and trying out their new names.

 

Offline FlaccidChimp

If I went to a massage shop but walked because I didn't like the look of the masseuses should I post it here?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
If I went to a massage shop but walked because I didn't like the look of the masseuses should I post it here?

Plenty of us do.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Elements in Earls Court is still EE but there's only about 2 girls to choose from these days unfortunately.   

The pre-Covid/Brexit (take your pick) heyday has sadly disappeared. Used to love going to Elements and trying out their new names.

I'd forgotten about here but it was quite reliable for massive chested EE wanks.

Edit: apols, I was thinking of Moonflower
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 08:24:20 pm by sparkus »

Offline FlaccidChimp

Was passing the south of the river. Went into Jolly Good Time Massage on Trafalgar Road in Greenwich, next to the Thai Massage place. The price on the board was £40 for 30 mins and £50 for 45 mins. Bit higher than other places in that area. Asked to see the available girls. I didn't fancy what was on offer there as both girls were chunky so I walked. Receptionist looked quite good but it's not like she will be the one massaging. Maybe I should have asked for a massage from her.

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Elements in Earls Court is still EE but there's only about 2 girls to choose from these days unfortunately.   

The pre-Covid/Brexit (take your pick) heyday has sadly disappeared. Used to love going to Elements and trying out their new names.

Is Alex still there?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Was passing the south of the river. Went into Jolly Good Time Massage on Trafalgar Road in Greenwich, next to the Thai Massage place. The price on the board was £40 for 30 mins and £50 for 45 mins. Bit higher than other places in that area. Asked to see the available girls. I didn't fancy what was on offer there as both girls were chunky so I walked. Receptionist looked quite good but it's not like she will be the one massaging. Maybe I should have asked for a massage from her.

You can always gently enquire.
TBH I just insist and if they say no then I walk.