Michelle at Sunshine on North End Road, West Kensington, works Fridays.
She is probably late 30’s, 5’-4” or so, super slim 6/8 figure, but well filled not a stick insect, great boobs, maybe B+.
Massage was pretty forgettable, I’d say no training as such, just butterfly touching, fine as far as it went but no engagement with the working gear, already the alarm bell were ringing. On turnover she demanded sixty quid for B2B, I was reluctant but have been through a dry spell of late so took the plunge. She really does have a fine figure, marginally better than Ruby (who I don’t think works there anymore), but alas B2B consisted of her rubbing her delightful tits over my back and front, no intimate touching other than gentle stroking of back and ass. HR was technically proficient, but by then I’d switched off, not a lot for sixty quid. All in all a terrible waste, Michelle is reasonably attractive and has a killer body, but it comes with no regard for customer satisfaction.