Author Topic: Dao @ Diamond Thai, Toynbee Street  (Read 1208 times)

Offline stampjones

External Link/Members Only

Was in the area for the first time in a while and decided to pop in. Its been done up since I was last here (possibly that shows how long its actually been) and I was tempted by the less scuzzy exterior.

Paid 35 for 30 mins and was shown into dimly lit small room with candles and a shower at one end. My first thought was - has this gone legit - but then Dao was shown in and I forgot all about that. In the dim light she looked young, petite with slim body and small tits. Looked asian.

I stripped and she came in as I was changing. Didnt shy away from the old fella hanging loose in all his glory. Was feeling optimistic but it went downhill pretty quickly from there.

Asked for medium strength massage but she just layed her hands on various uninteresting parts of my body, seemingly completely at random (left calf, 10 seconds followed by shoulder 10 seconds followed by right thigh etc). Was truly bizarre. This lasted maybe 5 mins before she settled around the arse area and tried a few cc swipes to which I gave the appropriate response causing some pleasant reach unders. She asked the question and that was that. 40 for HE, 100 for b2b. Well fuck that. No negotiation so settled for massage. Back to the strange touching then, followed by turn and an ok head massage. Right time up, she said. I thought that seemed quick but shrugged it off and left. Outside the feeling persisted and I checked the time. I’d been inside for 20 minutes max. Toyed with the idea of complaining but ultimately cba.

In summary nice looking girl but expensive and crap short changer. Avoid.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

I'm inclined to consider most of the area one giant clip joint tourist trap.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

I'm inclined to consider most of the area one giant clip joint tourist trap.

Exactly that.

Gone are the days of £40 to see Lisa's enormous brown chebs there.

Offline goodmans

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

I'm inclined to consider most of the area one giant clip joint tourist trap.
I have seen Cindy there 2 times very attractive nice body great massage get the full 60 minute massage with b2b 60

Offline DrDinglyDangly

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

I'm inclined to consider most of the area one giant clip joint tourist trap.

the old Oasis spa down the road, now Vanilla Thai massage did pretty great massages, decent facilities with a shower in each room but always YMMV when it came to extras and pricy. I think they went legit for a while but the last time I went (over a year ago) I had a great session with a girl whose name I can’t remember - Wrapped my legs around her whilst she violently jerked me off  :lol:

Wished I reviewed now.  :crazy: