Author Topic: Oriental massage and herbs - Woking - 4 hands  (Read 1333 times)

Offline StevenSELondon

External Link/Members Only

Recently visited oriental massage and herbs in Woking as was passing through for work. Booked in advance...txt communication was spot on.

Arrived and paid my money to reception (£90 for 1hr, 4 hands).
Led through to the clean, comfy room. Shower, wash basin and massage table comfortably fitted in.
Was told to get ready by receptionist who with a knowing glint in her eye said she had two lovely ladies to look after me.

The girls entered with me already face down, uncovered and bollock naked. Asked how firm I like my massage....'soft' was my response.  I have previously had a tough time explaining away marks left on my back!

I had barely finished the word 'soft' and one of the girls was straight in with a CC swipe! The next 20 mins was lovely...relaxing massage all over with more reach unders and CC swipes than I have ever encountered!

Negotiations began for extras, the girls knowingly started this conversation with 1 hand stroking my gooch, and 2 firmly gripping my shaft!

In the end we agreed £30 each for topless HE. Would have been £40 each for b2b.

Continued on my front for another 10 mins, one of the girls hopping up on the table to give my back a rub with her glorious boobs.

On the turn we had a further 20 mins of edging as I played with both sets of titties. My cock and arse played with continuously.

Finally shot my load with 5 mins to spare. I was cleaned up by the girls and given a final once over massage head to toe.

Didn't ask the girls names, as conversation during us all getting dressed suggested the girls only hang around for a week before moving on. Both, I would say were mid- late 30s with good, slim, firm bodies and nice c cup breasts.

Judging by other reviews here, service levels and prices are pretty consistent, so will be heading back at the earliest opportunity. Not sure whether it'd be for 4 hands again, but have been wanting to experience it for a while.



Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline StevenSELondon