Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs in hotpants  (Read 7791 times)

Offline tantraman

Cor blimey, I do love seeing an SP in hotpants :wacko: ... being greeted at the door ... following their wiggle along corridors and/or upstairs. Man, I miss so much about punting! At this lean time, at least we can enjoy seeing them here.

I start this collection with Renata :coolgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

There's no point listing an AW profile for Renata. As Webby says ...

Wowza
Lurve the daisy duke pics
Top effort saving & posting  :thumbsup:
Crikey she's had more cum backs / new profiles than the Quo  :lol:

Anyway, if you really want links, you can find her 11(!) AW profiles to date indexed here: Renata_brunet (GFE, FK, OWO/CIM, Penetration) :music:

Online Jonestown

I always understood that if an SP is wearing hot pants then they are most likely a TS.

Online tictacs

Anyway, if you really want links, you can find her 11(!) AW profiles to date indexed here: Renata_brunet (GFE, FK, OWO/CIM, Penetration) :music:

She's had 11 AW profiles!? That must be a record.

Great pics though.

Offline Shadow314

Another great thread, and timely with the heat wave meaning so many pretty hotties strolling around in these :)

TM remiss of you to forget HotOana External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Also featured on video: External Link/Members Only

I'm afraid that is wrong, JimmySW. So as not to go off-topic in this thread, I refute this statement here :music:

Offline smiths

Also featured on video: External Link/Members Only

As said that is not Katalina, before posting I would of checked her pics and compared them and seen the tits are totally different for example.

Offline tantraman

Getting back on track, I put up the WG that called herself Naughty MYA XxX back when I'd fucked her ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I haven't bothered to note any AW profile, as Mya is the sort that has already had multiple ... and God knows whom she'll cum back as next! :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

I'm afraid that is wrong, JimmySW. So as not to go off-topic in this thread, I refute this statement here :music:

Fair enough - I think I read it on here and copied the link into her notes on AW - should have checked!

Offline londonroad

Great thread! Don’t have any photos of AW girls to post but some of you may enjoy this video.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

New girl called Bunny. Liking that ass. Could go in the London toftt thread.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:30:45 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

I met angellory once about 4 or 5 years ago. It was a brilliant hour's worth of slobbery snogging and owo for £100. I've heard that service has gone down hill and definitely got more expensive since.

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:09:13 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tantraman

Offline webpunter

A top effort  :thumbsup:
She is a SLM for sure
A proper pair of matching headlamps

I just posted about 25 more pics of her on my WG photo archive thread, such a sexy little minx!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277956.msg2908912#msg2908912

Offline tantraman

How I "enjoyed" my 20 minutes with her!

... that's 8 more minites of "enjoyment" than me ...

Conclusion:

AMYRA BLONDIE is a shitshow! I literally should’ve paid myself £40 for a wank at home, which would’ve been far more satisfying. More irritatingly, I really should’ve known better to properly check UKP, as the story above is not new here, dammit! If I haven’t made it clear, this is a stinking Negative!

Offline Rick2468

No longer active, but very nice in hotpants!

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

I very much wanted to see Lola but I couldn't get hold of her then her profile became inactive. I remember watching the profile like a hawk waiting for an Available Today or phone number to appear but it never did. I don't think she around for long and no UKP members posted a review. I think she was £100 and she looked great. One that got away I suppose but not really anything I could have done different.

Edit: turns out there were some reviews. Both positive. Damn.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132324.msg1482714#msg1482714
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 04:46:02 pm by Rick2468 »

Offline bedhedred

... that's 8 more minites of "enjoyment" than me ...

:lol: :lol:

Cheating, grimacing little witch spoiled my day :thumbsdown:

Offline agcnospam

I very much wanted to see Lola but I couldn't get hold of her then her profile became inactive. I remember watching the profile like a hawk waiting for an Available Today or phone number to appear but it never did. I don't think she around for long and no UKP members posted a review. I think she was £100 and she looked great. One that got away I suppose but not really anything I could have done different.

Edit: turns out there were some reviews. Both positive. Damn.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132324.msg1482714#msg1482714

I met and reviewed her, had a good time, there's a few more pics of her at this link:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277956.msg2908912#msg2908912

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 10:54:18 am by tantraman »

Offline bedhedred

Cheers TM, I'm getting tempted into a revisit but I need to get in early... There's some hot new pics from London girls twitter feed.