Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOLA SEXY BABE (FK, OWO, Penetration) in NW9 (Colindale)  (Read 8162 times)

16 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND LOLA BABE (6 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for LOLA SEXY BABE (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5184441) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5184366) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2862983) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5751685) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975438) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tantraman

Thanks to Massboy’s most recent review on LOLA SEXY BABE, edging her mixed bag of ratings (7P 3N 5N) into a Positive slant, I finally HL’d her … especially as I found she’d relocated closer to me in NW London. I got round to fucking her last month.

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

... and for indexing, I add one of Lola’s many previous AW IDs (External Link/Members Only), which links to The_Don’s original review (back in Sep 2015) and other useful threads.

Logistics:
Passing by Colindale one afternoon, I tried Lola’s mobile on a whim … her maid answered … Lola was luckily free … so, I booked to see her for half-hour for £60 with barely 20mins notice. No issues … efficient.

Lola works out of a WG flat (I heard at least one other WG pottering outside the bedroom during my session) in new-build residential block/park, which is actually immediately opposite Amy Amazon’s apartment. Parking remains a bummer, as you have to pay-and-display (coins needed; 50p for 20mins) at all times. Otherwise, it’s a 10min stroll from Colindale tube station.
The bedroom was a tad pokey, but just big enough to house a double bed … which was covered with a fresh towel. With curtains drawn, it was quite dim-lit … soft music was played from a tablet on a bedside drawer.

Looks:
Lola is NOT the WG in the current AW profile …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… and I doubt she is the body in the current AW gallery …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

But I already knew this, thanks to prior UKP reviews and photos uploaded for posterity, as Lola is the WG below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… with distinct tattoos – one vertically down from her navel; another just above her left breast. Lola has long wavy blonde highlights, framing a somewhat bland face (worse on the day, as she hadn’t bothered with make-up). She was around 5’6” and was slim, but a slight belly was evident in certain positions. I enjoyed her natural 36B boobs, and she really did have a pert peach of a posterior. But I most loved how super silky smooth her skin was all over … I could not stop touching her!
Lola said she was 28, and this is believable. She is Hungarian, and speaks good English (almost with a London accent), having been in the UK for the last 6 years.

Services:
Lola greeted me in black lingerie and with a sweet smile. Leaving my shoes in the hallway (and thus leaving a sign that a punter is in the house), I was led to the bedroom. Paying upfront, Lola popped out to stash the cash, while I undressed … she did the same on return, whilst directing me to lie back on the bed.
On the bed, Lola lay full along my right side … and we started cuddling and caressing, leading into FK. As her hand wandered down my body and livened up my cock, she asked “You okay?”. I murmured affirmatively, as my mouth was full of her tit. Still sucking at her chest, my fingers found their way into fingering her from the front and around behind through her smooth thigh gap. Lola then kissed her way down my chest, asking “With or without?” … I whispered “Without”, and Lola slid out wet-wipes for a brisk clean.
Lola kicked off OWO in earnest, as she kneeled between my splayed legs … her tight, rotatory and sloppy technique was complimented by the visual appeal and feel of her hair swishing over my groin. So good was her OWO, I had to soon pull her up, as she was getting me too close to the edge too soon … “You okay?”, she asked again. Saying nothing, I drew her face to mine and into FK, and further calmed down by sucking her tits. Lola then returned down below … awesome OWO again … damn edging again … pulled up again … “You okay?” again. Then, more FK and tits, cycling back to OWO once more … and again, too close too soon … “You’re horny!” … Lola was right, as it can’t have been just her technique, surely? After calming FK and tits yet again, Lola slipped back to OWO … now I thought about just letting go with CIM, but was told this was £10 extra. Forget that! To distract myself at this halfway stage, I got up and on to my knees, positioning Lola on all fours before me … my cock slipped back into her mouth, as I reached around to fondle her silken ass and finger her moist back-pussy. As Lola slobbered over my cock and balls, I further diverted myself by kissing and biting over her back and ass, which pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, almost deep throating but not quite. Enough! I pulled out. “You okay?” … No! It was time to fuck before I lost it.
I rubbered up. Lola lubed up. And we started in CG … slowly and sensually, back in FK, back to tit-sucking. I didn't let Lola pump or grind, trying my damnedest to avoid cumming. I quickly moved her into mish … she only allowed one leg up, as I pumped into her … FK, tits … fake face, fake moans. Finally, I switched Lola into doggy … and now banged her hard and fast, slapping into her sleek ass, as I slid my hands over the velveteen skin of her back and flanks … at last I let myself go in the bag. Phew!
I pulled out, and fell back on the bed … Lola wet-wiped me clean … but there was no post-coital posturing, so I knew we were at an end. I showered, dressed, double-kissed … and was out at exactly 30mins on the dot.

Conclusion:
So, I defo got my end away with the WG I was expecting, despite the fake photos on her current profile … and Lola’s OWO was no doubt outstanding … but after digesting the overall sexperience down the line, I realize that it was actually rather mediocre … she should rename herself as LOLA LAZY BABE. Neutral, she is.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:33:22 pm by tantraman »

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review.

She is one of the rudest SP’s I have met, and not in a good way.

Offline Wozel

Offline pumps

Was hard to follow the review so ended up throwing the towel in.

What I will say is that I'm surprised this SP is still knocking about, back when she first started she was fairly decent but looks like it's all gone to shit now.

Offline tantraman

Hi mate, does do DT?

Hey Wozel :hi:,

Nah ... Lola's OWO was top-notch, and she had me close to the edge in her mouth multiple times, but she didn't DT of her own accord. I'm only 5.5" long and not particularly girthy, so I guess I should be easy to DT, but Lola's lips defo did not reach the base of my cock and her nose was never buried into my navel.

There was only one point during the session, when Lola was OWO-ing on all fours before me, as I kneeled on the bed. As I leaned forward over her back and down to kiss and bite over her ass, this position did push my cock deeper down her mouth and surely deep into her throat ... she didn't resist, but I didn't continue either, as by this point I just wanted to get fucking proper.

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

Thanks to Malvolio's TOFTT of ZOE BLONDE XXX ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... At this point the whole experience was seeming familiar, and I asked her if she'd ever worked in Golders Green.  Sure enough she had and I'd actually punted her three years ago, when she was known as Lola Sexy Girl.

... we've discovered that Lola has resurfaced.

I collect a mix of new and old photos here ...

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:52:01 pm by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

After a question from whoya.kiddin on our regional TOFTT thread ...

This SP appears to have been listed for 5 months with no reviews or AW feedbacks I can find.  I am considering doing the honours.
There is a small tattoo visible below her left clavicle.  Does anyone know her please?

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

... who else answers but our legendary The_Don ...

caveat emptor

She been around for years under a number of profiles

... instantly recognising that "small tattoo visible below her left clavicle" ... quite superb, sir! :hi:

Here, I also add further 'Lola' photos to keep track on this chameleon WG ...

« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 07:03:13 pm by tantraman »

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

+447392408318

15 Mins "quickie"
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Face Sitting
Fetish
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Lapdancing
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Uniforms

« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 08:06:03 am by The_Don »

Offline tantraman

As ever, The_Don, thank you kindly for keeping tabs on such reprofiling WGs :drinks: ... which has also just reminded me to upload this random photo of Lola that I must've saved from some site or another a while back ...

Offline tantraman

Same AW ID, but now calling herself LEJLA GIRLFRIEND ...

... along with new photos ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

NB. Lola, as I knew her, has a tendency to use fake photos too, but I've purposefully avoided uploading the her recent fakes, which have been clearly sourced from online stock by her or Sergei.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 11:11:10 am by tantraman »

Offline Manutd007

External Link/Members Only

Fucking hell mate shes only rocked up in cardiff, guess she aint getting her custom because shes been mainly negative for most.

You get what you put in i guess.

Also price hike to £120 hour. :dash:

Offline tantraman

Lola is still lolling about in her latest AW incarnation, which is largely filled with fake photos, bar these three that are her :music: ...

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 01:34:54 am by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

Lola is still lolling about in her latest AW incarnation, which is largely filled with fake photos, bar these three that are her :music: ...

... and again ...

Offline SoapyTW

Jesus... The face here looks like a bloke I know...

That said, I think I had primed myself for some kind of negative reaction when opening the thread. I saw her ages ago and she really was awful.

Offline bedhedred

I felt Lola was attractive. My two punts with her were forgettable.

The first time was in Bromley by Bow in a grim little knocking shop which boasted the nympho hottie known as Vicky Sexy Babe.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5576

I went the second time for convenience of her location, not because I thought I was going to enjoy it very much. 🤣
That was the "Anna Flower" brothel in Poplar.

A reminder of Vicky who snogged and snogged. I wish I had had more dosh then. 😐

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:34:48 am by bedhedred »

Offline SoapyTW

Yeah, I saw her (Lola, not Anna) in that Poplar knocking shop when I was over Canary Wharf one day. I'd been eying her up for some time and was looking forward a visit with a platinum blonde bombshell, but her long blonde hair and been replaced with some awful dreadlocks and, worse, she was a massive time waster with a shitty attitude.

Offline bedhedred

Yeah, I saw her (Lola, not Anna) in that Poplar knocking shop when I was over Canary Wharf one day. I'd been eying her up for some time and was looking forward a visit with a platinum blonde bombshell, but her long blonde hair and been replaced with some awful dreadlocks and, worse, she was a massive time waster with a shitty attitude.

Yes, that sounds about right!  :lol:

I don't think that she had dreads the day I saw her.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:59:11 am by bedhedred »

Offline crunchy_guy

A reminder of Vicky who snogged and snogged. I wish I had had more dosh then. 😐

Vicky was certainly one to remember for me.  I don't remember her being much of a snogger, but she would ride me really well.  She retired in October 2017 and said 100% she would not be returning and true to her word, she never resurfaced.  She is one of the few I kept in touch with outside of the punting world.

Offline bedhedred

Vicky was certainly one to remember for me.  I don't remember her being much of a snogger, but she would ride me really well.  She retired in October 2017 and said 100% she would not be returning and true to her word, she never resurfaced.  She is one of the few I kept in touch with outside of the punting world.

When I met her 3 or 4 times, she could scarcely speak a word of English. Maybe that was an act.

Offline crunchy_guy

When I met her 3 or 4 times, she could scarcely speak a word of English. Maybe that was an act.

I don't think she would be quoting shakespeare, her level of english is limited but its more a confidence issue than a lack of basic understanding of words.  I saw her way too many times, I guess she got quite comfortable and more confident.  She was a keen cyclist, she had a plan for life and seemed very switched on. She had a fella back home, not quite as young as her but she was looking to settle down.  I could tell she was getting jaded with the job towards the end, counting down the days to retirement

Offline tantraman

Ah, a cum-blast from the past :rolleyes: ... it's impressive that Lola is still hoiking around the UK (albeit with a mix of new-and-old photos) since The_Don reported on her back in Sep 2015 ...

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 10:25:29 am by tantraman »

Offline SoapyTW

Good to find a new AW face-shot :dancegirl: ...

Dunno if I missed it, but what's her recent profile?

Only asking so that I can black list the skank. Was up there with my worst ever punts

Offline M24/7

I’ve seen her twice in the past she always been a good punt tbh🤷‍♂️

Offline tantraman

Dunno if I missed it, but what's her recent profile?

Lola is currently active as GIRLFRIEND LOLA X: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only