Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_brunet (GFE, FK, OWO/CIM, Penetration) in NW7 (Mill Hill East)  (Read 38919 times)

16 review(s) for Renata_brunet (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
3 review(s) for renata_2019 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
3 review(s) for renata_4_you2018 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
4 review(s) for pussy_diana  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for Renata*** (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5443755) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5450203) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5456174) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572872) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
52 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7585477) (35 positive, 3 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online tantraman

I’d missed out on Renata over a year ago after stuart’s superlative review

Great review, stuart! :hi:

From all her UKP reviews, Renata seemed a Marmite WG ... punters either abso-fucking-lutely loved her or hated her with a vengeance. I really wanted to find out for myself, but it appears that she's done a runner again.

:(

Trust me tantraman this one and NikkiChan you have to try at least once  :wacko:

Thanks to boomting’s review, I was reassured that the (in)famous Renata had returned … and I knew I didn’t want to miss out again, especially as her AW profile was asking …

“You like girlfriend experience?”YES!

“You like cim?”YES!

… so I came (in her mouth!) last month …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

… and here are Renata’s previous AW profiles for indexing (and researching her dubious dealings) …

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

Expecting the worst, I phoned on an afternoon last month … and so was surprised when my call was answered within several rings! More surprisingly, Renata claimed to be free for the next hour … I was 20mins drive away, and thus booked her for half-hour for £80. She then texted her postcode, and I bombed it over. Unusually easy!

NB. Despite the ease with comms and booking, I may have simply lucked out. You can read from at least half of her UKP reviews that Renata is notoriously flaky … I leave smiths to interject on this hoary (or even whorey!) topic in his inimitable way!

Renata works from a modern apartment block on quiet residential cul-de-sac, which is a 10min walk west of Mill Hill East tube station. There is free street parking. The area is overall discreet.

I heard a ‘flatmate’ pottering around, but she remained unseen. The ‘business’ bedroom is a tad cramped … just fits a double bed and bedside cabinet, but little else. I didn’t utilize the shower, neither before nor after, and so can’t describe that facility.

Looks:

Renata is the singularly stunning WG in these new AW photos …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… as well as these older photos (from which it seems that she must be drinking an elixir of perpetual youth!) …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Standing 5’7” tall and with a Size 6 frame at most, Renata is a lithesome 0%-fat waif with A-cup breasts and a peachy ass. Her smooth alabaster skin is somewhat spoiled by an excess of tattoos. Most of all, I was turned on by her fuck-me-fast face, framed by raven hair, and fuck-me-hard attitude. The only slight turn-off was breathy evidence of her smoking habit.

Although she looks younger, Renata is surely in her late 20s, as she has been whoring on-off since 2012. From Romania originally, but she's now able to converse very well in English … well enough to cum across as delightfully coquettish.

Services:

I called on arrival, and Renata quickly answered (again a surprise, considering her poor form in this regard) … and directed me to the entrance of her block, buzzing me up to her flat. The front door to the flat opened on my approach … and I was greeted by this PYT, super-smiley and genuinely welcoming … wearing a thigh-length and loose man’s shirt, as if a gown, held by couple of buttons at midriff … Renata was clearly nude beneath, as I glimpsed her tantalizing bare flesh through unbuttoned areas … she’d no doubt look sexy in a bin liner!

Renata led me warmly by hand to the bedroom … easy chat and banter ensued, as good rapport quickly built between us. I confirmed a 30min session, and handed over £80 … which Renata simply slipped under vase on the window sill, and then simply reclined everso seductively in her shirt on the bed … her left nipple now visible … the curve of her right buttcheek exposed, as the baggy shirt rode up her thigh. I quickly undressed to lie by her left side … and we naturally cuddled, as Renata asked what I’d like. I echoed her AW line, “I’d like girlfriend experience” … and she smiled and leaned straight into lip kissing, which progressed to FK. This is when I detected her smoker’s stench, and so didn’t push further for DFK. As we FK’d and necked, side by side, Renata’s right hand caressed down my chest and stomach to fondle my semi-erection into rock-hard rigidity … while I tenderly stroked her face and neck, removed her shirt and kissed my way down to her nipples, which I keenly nibbled. Renata then reciprocated, tongue-teasing my teats … on her way down south, checking with me on route about the need for a condom, which I declined.

As she positioned her torso at a right angle to me, laying across my right thigh, Renata dropped down into awesome OWO … beautiful to watch, and she knew how to act out … sloppy and slurpy, swirling and bobbing, tight and noisy, licking and rolling … lots of naughty eye contact … and balls wonderfully sucked up into the action too. At the same time, Renata had opened her thighs apart, inviting me to finger her little pussy … I duly obliged with my right index and middle digits, digging deep. Getting to the edge, I soon had to bring Renata back up for FK and cuddling … until she declared, “Let’s fuck now!” … yessum!

Renata rubbered me up, as she lubed herself up … and we kicked off in mish. Despite the incessant cock her pussy must’ve accommodated over the last seven years, Renata’s was joyously tight (she must kegel, I guess) … and I found myself getting close to climax such that I had to slow my pump action … much to Renata’s dismay, as she grabbed my hips/ass and wrapped her legs around my hamstrings to rekindle faster and deeper thrusts. Needing to desperately slow her down, I unwrapped her legs to hoist them over my shoulders … and then dug deep, but slowly, dropping down into FK and tit-sucking to bring me back from the brink. I next lifted Renata up into a sitting lap-fuck … pump action, whilst in GFE cuddling and FK-interspersed with tit-play. I had hoped to move into doggy and prone bone, as per my usual repertoire, but doubted I could last it … so I again echoed another AW line, “I like cum-in-mouth” … here, Renata paused for thought, as if calculating how much extra she should charge, but then simply smiled to say, “Yes, you can cum like this” … Woohoo!

Not wanting her to suddenly change her mind, I quickly lay back on the bed, as she yanked off the condom … a quick wet-wipe … and she was down into OWO … raucous and rabid, as I returned to double-finger her wet snatch. My handiwork clearly wasn’t good enough, as Renata herself started rubbing and palming her clit … seemingly trying to bring herself off in concert me going off in her mouth. And indeed I went off big-time … exploding my load into Renata’s expert gob, as she locked eyes on mine … spurt after spurt … no flinching, no spilling … til I was spent. Jeez!

After closing her mouth over my tip, ensuring all cum was still within her mouth, Renata grinned back at me and passed me the packet with wipes … as she popped out to spit and rinse. I had wiped myself clean by the time Renata returned. She slipped back into her man’s shirt, as I dressed up too (I’d decided I’d catch a shower at home) … back to charming chat and bawdy banter. Here, I found Renata to be a worthy actress with skilled empathy, as she was making me feel that she’d like to see me again. And another nice touch was how she again led me by hand back to the front door, where we stopped to FK a farewell, until the door closed behind me … 24mins wonderfully done.

Conclusion:

For sure, I was lucky to get fucky with Renata, as meeting her apparently remains a notorious issue for most. But not only did I get that far, but she was in Positive-ly delightful and playful mood … and made a middle-aged man feel like her 20-something boyfriend. Renata is a skilled WG, and has honed her trade well … if only she’d get her logistics sorted. Either way, I hope to be a lucky fucker again sometime soon!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 12:33:28 am by tantraman »

Offline Steve2

Nice review TM. Maybe she has finally realised the financial advantage of not fucking guys about  :lol:

All she needs now is a glowing FR from Smiths and she is back on the road to stardom  :D

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review TM  I have been meaning to visit her again notice the profile is down just now. FM Mr TM  I wonder how long the review would have been if you had managed the hour   :lol:    :hi:

Offline stuart.

Thanks for review  :hi:

Glad you got to finally meet her, she's a lot of fun.

Offline salome

Offline smiths

Nice review TM. Maybe she has finally realised the financial advantage of not fucking guys about  :lol:

All she needs now is a glowing FR from Smiths and she is back on the road to stardom  :D

I would cut my cock off before I gave that cunt a penny of my cash. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

Don’t sit on the fence, Smiths  :lol:

Online tantraman

Hey smiths :hi:

I was waiting ...

NB. Despite the ease with comms and booking, I may have simply lucked out. You can read from at least half of her UKP reviews that Renata is notoriously flaky … I leave smiths to interject on this hoary (or even whorey!) topic in his inimitable way!

... and you didn't disappoint :D ...

I would cut my cock off before I gave that cunt a penny of my cash. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Final answer? Ask a friend?  :lol:

Offline smiths

Online tantraman

Profile currently down

Ah, that's a shame ... but I'm sure Renata will rear her head (head her rear?) again soon enough, probably with yet another new AW profile :music:

Offline stuart.

Ah, that's a shame ... but I'm sure Renata will rear her head (head her rear?) again soon enough, probably with yet another new AW profile :music:

She's gonna end up with a new record for the most AW profiles.

Online tantraman

She's gonna end up with a new record for the most AW profiles.

:unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245111.0;all

Ha! I was gonna highlight Bella for this honour, but your Oksana/Inessa takes the biscuit!

Having said that, Renata is still young ... and has time to catch up!

« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 11:19:37 am by tantraman »

Offline salome

Offline stuart.

Offline stuart.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 01:48:53 am by stuart. »

Offline jasonbourne

still bookable it seems,  i texted to see if she was about and she replied straight away. (i couldn't get there in the end)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Saw her an absolute age ago when she was working from Private block of flats in Chadwell Heath with her sister? Melysa mentioned in recent threads. Actually I think 3 SP where working from there for some months. They worked very late into the night.

As I posted before I am confident her sister was all hole BB and Renata did BB, all of course for extra prices. (I saw both of them and never 'upgraded' thankfully) After they moved from their havent read a single report re: BB but thought its worth stating. Both seem more sensible these days.

Saw her in North/West London? her home flat over a year ago and she offers a good service. The mess around with booking means im reluctant to go back.

She is model good looking  :rose:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:03:17 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline whoya.kiddin

Saw her an absolute age ago when she was working from Private block of flats in Chadwell Heath with her sister? Melysa mentioned in recent threads. Actually I think 3 SP where working from there for some months. They worked very late into the night.

As I posted before I am confident her sister was all hole BB and Renata did BB, all of course for extra prices. (I saw both of them and never 'upgraded' thankfully) After they moved from their havent read a single report re: BB but thought its worth stating. Both seem more sensible these days.

Saw her in North/West London? her home flat over a year ago and she offers a good service. The mess around with booking means im reluctant to go back.

She is model good looking  :rose:

I have a little history with Renata of occasional visits over the last year.  Obviously I cannot dispute your experience (and do not intend to do so) but it may be informative that on our first meeting she used lubricant at my request for a hand job and, as a consequence, the condom came off during sex (you might unfairly conclude that I am hung like a paperclip; I could not possibly comment).  The reason this is relevant is that 1) she was obviously concerned and took a douche immediately, and 2) she has accepted bookings subsequently but she has been particularly careful to ensure that the condom is on and checks. So I would say that as of the last time I saw her (six months or so in Finchley) BB definitely does NOT appear to be on offer. 

Note the bb was NOT intentional on my part and I did not come inside her.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I have a little history with Renata of occasional visits over the last year.  Obviously I cannot dispute your experience (and do not intend to do so) but it may be informative that on our first meeting she used lubricant at my request for a hand job and, as a consequence, the condom came off during sex (you might unfairly conclude that I am hung like a paperclip; I could not possibly comment).  The reason this is relevant is that 1) she was obviously concerned and took a douche immediately, and 2) she has accepted bookings subsequently but she has been particularly careful to ensure that the condom is on and checks. So I would say that as of the last time I saw her (six months or so in Finchley) BB definitely does NOT appear to be on offer. 

Note the bb was NOT intentional on my part and I did not come inside her.

Thanks for your update. I have also seen her 'sister' at least once since there days in Chadwell Heath and she seemed very vanilla service wise and anal was off the menu as well. I hope for both of them it was initial naivety on entering the SP market and they amended their ways soon after.

However I am pretty sure she denied working in Chadwell Heath or being in the UK at the time, so she was very adept at holding a straight face while lying. Hence while I would recommend not trusting the word of most SP, they view it as there 'job' to gain trust and take money for the service only IMO

:hi:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 05:40:01 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline G.Raff

I concur about Renata being a superb fuck.. if you can get to meet her! TBH I can't be bothered taking the risk of her messing me about so I don't even try anymore.

Anyone seen her sister Melysa recently? I believe she was in Finchley recently.

Offline ryanek011

I had a meet with Melysa a few years back. It was a good fuck with OWO and facial for 80 pounds. I spoke to her a few days back and for same service shen now charges 110 pounds for 30min. And that's crazy as she is nowhere near as attractive as most girls out there in the same price range considering same service quality.

Offline bash_eer

I think it keeps going because its not being verified and posting her number on the profile

Offline Snowenne

Is that AW shutting her profile down or the sp is doing it ?  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

I would imagine it is AW. Putting phone number on profile is not a good idea

Offline The_Don

Offline Raven

I think AW charges a fee to have numbers visable.  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

I think AW charges a fee to have numbers visable.  :hi:

Used to be £1 per day

Offline Heph

Used to be £1 per day

What kind of terrible business-person would be trying to save herself £1 per day for the platform that sends her 80% of her new business?

Offline thermopoly

May be an  idea if someone drops her a text about it, if they have her number.  Or get in touch with 'sister' Melysa and ask her to explain it to Renata?

Offline bash_eer

Her original profile created in April has been back up for a few days now

Online tantraman

Probably her new profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Excellent, TS&W :hi: ... I managed to nab the screenshots before this new AW profile hit the dust already! ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and dear God, Renata remains fucking gorg! :wacko:

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:55:50 am by tantraman »

Offline webpunter

Wowza
Lurve the daisy duke pics
Top effort saving & posting  :thumbsup:
Crikey she's had more cum backs / new profiles than the Quo  :lol:

Excellent, TS&W :hi: ... I managed to nab the screenshots before this new AW profile hit the dust already! ...

... and dear God, Renata remains fucking gorg! :wacko:

Online welby

Shes been on my HL for quite a while, cant wait to book her if i can get hold of her ever changing profile.....

Offline Mr_Shins

I concur about Renata being a superb fuck.. if you can get to meet her! TBH I can't be bothered taking the risk of her messing me about so I don't even try anymore.

Anyone seen her sister Melysa recently? I believe she was in Finchley recently.

Last time for me was 30 December.

Offline Snowenne

Anyone have her current number is she working while her aw is down? i got a number ending on 4327 but only ringing noone picking up if someone has her current number, pm me please cheers

Online tantraman

She's back again as Renata_brunet, and with a new photo to boot :wacko: ...

Online tantraman

Oooh! Renata's AW profile has reactivated, and it appears that she last logged in on 5th Jan ...

If it wasn't for fucking Covid-19 causing unfucking everywhere, I'd be up her like a rat up a drainpipe! :crazy:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 12:38:34 pm by tantraman »

Offline bedhedred

Ah. I might want to revisit her. It's been around 11 months.