Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / MELISSA HAZE - Poplar  (Read 950 times)

6 review(s) for MELISSA HAZE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5254764) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline bedhedred

Venue: Near Poplar DLR - clean pleasant flat
Month: Nov
Price: £60 for 30 minutes
Services: FK, OWO, Sex

I tried this newcomer recently hoping to find some value, but no joy.

Room was like heated like a furnace. I confirmed services and handed over the money - too quickly. I should have spun out the initial conversation long enough to suss out that she had an attitude problem, and made a sharp exit.

She told me to get a shower (rather than asked me if I'd like one)

Back in the room, it was out with the wet-wipes, and launched into the OWO straight away. Her technique was poor. With so little mouth, it was more properly described as a rubbish hand job with spit after spit for lube. Within first few minutes was trying to up-sell the punt to a duo!
When I declined she continued OWO and pointed out that CIM would be £20 extra. By this stage I knew things were heading south.
Tried to kiss her and she had bad breath, and clearly didn't want to kiss even though it was agreed.
She refused 69, so I decided to get on with the sex. At that stage the punt could have been a reasonable pump-and-dump, but she was sneering or gurning at me during the shag which was off-putting.
In the end I gave up and she tried to continue with the hand job, and (after a few moments) helpfully suggested that I should do it myself! With that, I headed for the shower.

Conclusion: waste of time and money.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 10:32:31 pm by bedhedred »

hardrock89

Sorry to hear this thanks for review friend

Offline bedhedred

It was a TOFTT which went wrong. At least others are warned.

Offline robboflam

I too saw her....didnt get to keyboard fast enough to warn you guys unfortunately......AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

Offline Blazed

Thanks for the review.

This is one of Brigit's new flatmates - I've been wondering what they would be like.

Offline JayEZ2K

Sorry for the shite punt. I reviewed her as positive, but with the warning that she would be a neutral or negative for most. I noted several negatives, but it sounds like she's picked up even more in the past few months.

Old profile: External Link/Members Only
Previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226103