Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty MYA XxX (OW, Penetration) in N11 (Bounds Green)  (Read 5752 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty MYA XxX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for MYA 4 YOU (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
5 review(s) for JESSY BLONDIE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5184441) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5210795) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975438) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tantraman

After bobmo1’s TOFTT review, I’d HL’d Naughty MYA XxX as a veritable P&D for £40 …

Hey bobmo1 :hi:

Me again! It's just occurred to me that Naughty MYA XxX's location ...

... is very similar to that of Bella 4U xxx ...

So, I'm guessing that Mya was the "unseen WG" in the flat at the time I was fucking Bella. It also sounds like she's similar to Bella in that she ain't worth wasting anything more than 15mins for £40.

:music:

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
Last week, I felt like a wank, but was too lazy to do it myself. As I knew Mya was nearby, I called … no answer. But she called back … being quite pleasant and personable on phone, plus with cutesy emoji banter on subsequent texts … her manner seduced me into booking 30mins for £60 with half-hour’s notice.

As with Bella 4U xxx, Mya works from the same Hungarian whorehouse … a ground floor flat in large Victorian terrace on a main road, a 2min stroll east of Bounds Green tube station. I parked (for free) on a residential side street. As Mya phoned to say she was going to be 10mins late, explaining she stuck in traffic on her way in, I discretely sat at a nearby bus stop. As I waited in view of the house, I did wonder whether this was a lie to cover up the fact that Mya was delayed with an earlier punter … but I then did spot a fit and skimpily dressed girl park up and dash into the house, right after which I received Mya’s call to come in … so, fair do’s.
The flat itself still harboured a stench of cigarette smoke, as per my last visit to Bella, but this time I could smell no weed. With Mya, I also was directed in to a bigger and better bedroom … decorated with red fairy lights and a red blind drawn over the window … very Amsterdam. But the bed’s mattress was fucked (or rather had been fucked on too much), as its springs were shot and it was spongy or hard in random spots.
This being a Hungarian sex store, the flat was of course shared with at least one if not two unseen WGs, whom I heard chatting with eachother in the kitchen down the corridor.

Looks:
Mya is the WG in the photos …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… with that FAF body, being a tall 5’7” slender frame … natural soft B-cups with tender teats … a peachy ass … tanned and tattooed. Her face was framed by long blonde extensions, and it was a little too plain on the day … Mya’s face is the sort that needs to be glammed up.
Mya must be at least in her late 20s. She is of course Hungarian, and her English is okay.

Services:
After Mya had called me to come in, I was quickly at her front door, and she let me in. I recognised the skimpily clad girl that had just dashed in … she wore a black tank top and denim hot pants with the black trim of her CK panties showing above … her midriff was bare and toned. Smiley and welcoming, Mya apolgised for being late … and lead me through the communal hallway into the flat and straight into her bedroom. Here, she asked to confirm timings … I did recall bobmo1’s advice about spending no more than 15mins for £40 with this one, but her manner and now look made me stick with 30mins for £60.
As she popped out to stash the cash, Mya asked me to undress and get comfy. No WG ever has to ask me twice! I stripped off quick-sharp, and lay back on the fucked-up mattress. Mya returned within a minute, wrapped in a towel … which she quickly threw aside to reveal her total nudity … wowser! Knowing I had 30mins for likely one shot, I was in no rush .. so I asked for a massage (as per her AW profile). Mya obliged, asking me to lie on my front … but admitted her massage wouldn’t be good, as she wagged her painted talons at me. Indeed, a rudimentary dry massage of my back was delivered via her palms and knuckles, amidst cheery chat and banter. Probably 5mins in, I felt Mya's nails start gently clawing and scratching over my ass and inner thighs, winding their way over my scrote and onto my undershaft … Mya quickly conjured up my erection with her tender scraping. She then asked me to turn over.
My cock now pointing to the ceiling … Mya slipped a rubber on it, and then slipped it in her mouth. As she bent and bobbed over my groin from the side, engaging in rather basic OW, I more enjoyed her look of her at work on me. I also had chance to fondle her soft tits, as they hung down …  as well as squeeze her ass cheeks, and wander down her crack to finger the surface of her back-pussy. Probably another 5mins in, Mya asked what position I'd like to get her in.
We kicked off in mish … and dayum Mya was tight! I slowed myself into her, and savoured her taut walls with unhurried gyrations … making her breasts roll in rhythm, making her fake moan and fake face. As I built up speed, I necked Mya, knowing she didn’t kiss. Now in fast and hard gear, I rose up to left her legs over my shoulders … and pumped slappingly into her … a gorgeous feel and gorgeous sight.
I next asked for doggy. As Mya knew the mattress was shite, she directed me to stand by the bed … she stood before me, but bent over the bed … her ass everso warmly inviting me. I entered … Jeez, her pussy felt even tighter in this standing doggy position! I couldn't help but rev up to my fastest speed … furiously smacking into her ass, as I pulled her long hair and scratched at her long back. No longer interested or able to try Mya in further positions, I let myself go … cumming in the bag, and slowing down to a halt inside her. Phew!
Slipping myself out, Mya smiled and straightened up to hand me wet wipes. On her way out of the room, she pointed to a plastic Tesco bag in the corner of the room, which was the ‘bin’ … already half-full of cum-filled condoms and mucky wipes. Eurrgh!
Alone in the bedroom, I suddenly found myself quite lonely with my wet-wiped semi-tumescent cock in my hand. I may not have wanked, but hadn’t really done much more in half the time I was expecting to be in that room. With Mya gone in rather finalistic fashion, I knew this was already the end … so, I dressed up, just as Mya returned toweled up and in time to let me out … by 16mins.

Conclusion:
Having had time to digest my sexperience with Mya, I realize it was my mistake to go for 30mins for £60, as I myself was happily done within half the time. If I had stuck to a 15min for £40, Mya would have been VFM … a good suck-and-fuck with an engaging and fit bird. So, I’m actually going to rate Mya as Positive, as I would agree with bobmo1’s TOFTT and recommend her only as a P&D … indeed, I’m defo keeping her on my ‘Return’ HL for exactly that.

Offline Cam1984

Cheers for the review....her body looks banging.... Face...not so much...anyway It appears she's in Scotland now... Will put on the H/L in hopes of a return :hi:

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the review....her body looks banging.... Face...not so much...anyway It appears she's in Scotland now... Will put on the H/L in hopes of a return :hi:

Hey Cam1984 :hi:

Mya's not really in Angus, Scotland. I've read somewhere on UKP that WGs often whip up a random distant location (and hide their mobile number), when they're not available. This way, their AW Private Gallery is still active and can generate income.

I recall Mya saying she was going back to Hungary for a few weeks, so I'm sure she's back home now. She told me that she tends to go back-and-forth every couple of months or so. She surely be back, and you'll no doubt get a chance soon enough to bang that banging body too!

:drinks:

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the well-written review as perusual

As for:

Quote from: tantraman link=topic=205221.msg2109937#msg2109937 date=152979s6978

The flat itself still harboured a stench of cigarette smoke, as per my last visit to Bella, but this time I could smell no weed. With Mya, I also was directed in to a bigger and better bedroom … decorated with red fairy lights and a red blind drawn over the window … very Amsterdam. But the bed’s mattress was fucked (or rather had been fucked on too much), as its springs were shot and it was spongy or hard in random spots.

:D

Although it does not sound like it...Hope this was not Punter's Alienation. Notwithstanding she cheated you out of half your time, is it a cum once only??

Quote from: tantraman link=topic=205221.msg2109937#msg2109937 date=152979s6978

Slipping myself out, Mya smiled and straightened up to hand me wet wipes. On her way out of the room, she pointed to a plastic Tesco bag in the corner of the room, which was the ‘bin’ … already half-full of cum-filled condoms and mucky wipes. Eurrgh!
Alone in the bedroom, I suddenly found myself quite lonely with my wet-wiped semi-tumescent cock in my hand. I may not have wanked, but hadn’t really done much more in half the time I was expecting to be in that room. With Mya gone in rather finalistic fashion, I knew this was already the end … so, I dressed up, just as Mya returned toweled up and in time to let me out … by 16mins.

Finally, is the flat close to the North Circular??
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:27:08 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

Although it does not sound like it...Hope this was not Punter's Alienation. Notwithstanding she cheated you out of half your time, is it a cum once only??

This is interesting, PP. I've read you use the pharse, Punter's Alienation, several times before, but have only just searched for your definition. I think I've defo felt this with other punts, but I wouldn't say this was the case with Mya.

If I could've lasted the full 30mins, Mya would've lasted the same. I didn't feel any rush or clock-watching, and she herself was engaging and friendly throughout. It's just that I couldn't control myself when I was bashing her back-pussy in doggy! I don't know if she has a cum-once policy for 30min bookings, but there's no way I was gonna pop again in the remaining time anyway. So, I certainly enjoyed my 16mins with her, which is why I only recommend her for cheap and cheerful P&D (and I myself intend to return only for those £40 shots).

Finally, is the flat close to the North Circular??

Yup ... from the junction with the A406 at New Southgate, the flat is a 3min drive away or a 13min walk.

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

Lads,

In doing a proximity search on AW for potential TOFTT, I've just found that Mya has reprofiled as x Vanessa Sky x ...

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Xtro

x Vanessa Sky x already has a negative rating which she is hiding. Hmmmmm.....

Offline chas bar

Lads,

In doing a proximity search on AW for potential TOFTT, I've just found that Mya has reprofiled as x Vanessa Sky x ...

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Believe me,this is NOT the Vanessa sky that I reviewed.

Offline tantraman

Believe me,this is NOT the Vanessa sky that I reviewed.

God only knows with these perpetually re-profiling WGs, who also re-cycle others' photos! :dash:

For what it's worth, the photos in the current x Vanessa Sky x profile is of the WG that I fucked as Naughty MYA XxX, as reviewed above. It would appear that Mya's photos are being used to B&S, as chas bar has suffered. Brothers beware.

:unknown:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:23:41 pm by tantraman »

mrhappypants

God only knows with these perpetually re-profiling WGs, who also re-cycle others' photos! :dash:

He doesn't (I doubt the old guy punts) but I do.  They do it because they are bad providers.  They rip punters off with false service descriptions, short timing and fake photos. 

Then some fuckin idiots write them positive reviews.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:39:25 am by mrhappypants »

Offline daniorerio

Now “Amina horny” , though with the same AW ID number as vanilla sky

Offline tantraman

Now “Amina horny” , though with the same AW ID number as vanilla sky

Cheers, daniorerio :hi: ... it's good to keep track of these re-profiling and re-branding WGs ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... they and their pimps are gonna have to wake up early to catch UKP out! :music:

Offline tantraman

This one has resurfaced in Enfield as AMINA BLONDE XXX ...

... although this AW number had previously been just used by another reprofiling Hungarian bint, ZOE BLONDE XXX, whom I'd originally fucked as LOLA SEXY BABE ... madness!

These shifty WGs and their pimps are gonna have to get up earlier to get passed my keen eye!

:cool:

Offline Xtro

I admire your dedication/obsession with the continual updates of both pics and links.

Well done tman.   :thumbsup: