Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIRLFRIEND SANDRA fka ALEXA SEXY GIRL - Paddington  (Read 2916 times)

18 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND SANDRA (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous reviews https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=387
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=2460
This was a risky punt based on the mixed reviews. Decided to give her a chance because I fancied her face and was really looking forward to be sucked off by those lips.

Comms: A first contact a couple of months ago by text, has been ignored.
Tried again recently, opting for a call this time, asking for a same day booking. Sounded with a strong EE accent. We agreed a time, I asked the address and told me she would have sent it after a confirmation 1/2 hour before the meeting.

Location: Said she is based very close to Paddington station. I've HL her since she was based in Hounslow which put me off cause the long journey to reach over there.
Disappered and created this new profile after a while moving to central London. Recently I remember she was also in Earls Court and I think also Kings Cross. Seems she is moving quite a lot.

Price: Some Ups and downs with the price at £120-100 and now £80 plus several extras  :angry: Extras have been always displayed, even when hourly rate was £120.
Decided to take the risk, thinking £80+£20 for CIM was not too bad for the area.

Reason for the negative: arrived in Paddington one hour early and decided to relax in the close park enjoying the weather and waiting the time of the confirmation. Tried to call several times, nothing. Just one ring and forward to voicemail. I've been trying maybe 10 times and everytime was ring and voicemail.
Decided to leave and search for a plan B. One hour later on my way of the new agreed punt, I called again and one more time, one ring and voicemail.

Totally timewaster.

James999

She looks like her pimps shut her head in the door  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

:lol: She's even been posted in the post op thread as a suspected  :sarcastic: Didn't have the chance to check her fake/real pussy

Offline Tony_Red

Looks miserable in her pics.

Hope your next one is good.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:08:13 am by Tony_Red »

Offline collector

Looks miserable in her pics.

Hope your next one is good.
Plan B was pretty fine. I'll do another review for it soon.

Offline dubhcarr

Sandra (or Alexa Sexy Girl as known)  is a very quirky girl. Habitually B&S with other wg from her brothel or make the OP (me)  wait after the appoint time. That said she is a good provider and very sexy especially  if you role play. During my visits and playing with her "Simbar cave" I didn't notice any surgeons knife marks it was tight and wet and natural with luscious lips and cute clit (made for licking). But she is not constant enough in her service to make a regular IMO.

Offline collector

Sandra (or Alexa Sexy Girl as known)  is a very quirky girl. Habitually B&S with other wg from her brothel or make the OP (me)  wait after the appoint time. That said she is a good provider and very sexy especially  if you role play. During my visits and playing with her "Simbar cave" I didn't notice any surgeons knife marks it was tight and wet and natural with luscious lips and cute clit (made for licking). But she is not constant enough in her service to make a regular IMO.
I guess she often takes double bookings because of these B&S and waits you are talking about.

Offline dubhcarr

Offline collector

Yep, all that crew do!
Any link for her friends, please? Maybe I already know few of them if they got UKP reviews.

Offline The_Don

Any link for her friends, please? Maybe I already know few of them if they got UKP reviews.

She been part of several groups and yoyo her prices from £80 - £120.

I spoken to her several times (in person) and she tried to, push for a 3sum. But I wasn't interested in her. I try and dig out some links later

Offline dubhcarr

In the past Hounslow and Finchley switching between venues

from memory and limited searching:-

plus a Maya exotic
and a Wanessa blonde peroxide
+ more

they used to have two places in Hounslow and B&S between them depending who was free first when the OP arrived. IMO better at "Fantasy" where at lest you get to pick your girl on arrival!

looks like MB might be with her now  External Link/Members Only (saw her in GG)

Couple seem to have vanished.....

Offline collector

She been part of several groups and yoyo her prices from £80 - £120.

I spoken to her several times (in person) and she tried to, push for a 3sum. But I wasn't interested in her. I try and dig out some links later
Cheers The Don

Offline collector

In the past Hounslow and Finchley switching between venues

from memory and limited searching:-

plus a Maya exotic
and a Wanessa blonde peroxide
+ more

they used to have two places in Hounslow and B&S between them depending who was free first when the OP arrived. IMO better at "Fantasy" where at lest you get to pick your girl on arrival!

looks like MB might be with her now  External Link/Members Only (saw her in GG)

Couple seem to have vanished.....
I also remember she used to work in houslow with External Link/Members Only
and recently somewhere in central London with External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

She may well be working with Bianca. I called B a few days ago and someone else answered. I was asking about her availability when the girl out the phone down. I called again and she disconnected. I sent a text querying the behaviour and tried again a few minutes later. This time Bianca herself answered. She recognised my voice and gave a bullshit reason that maybe I had scared her friend. I asked whats so scary about asking what time she's available?

Yeah was digressing, Alexa as she was called used to be a good punt, but her services really went down hill and her weight on the up. Well known for B&S scams but is a feisty girl when she was fresh. Now seems jaded.

Offline The_Don

Now seems jaded.

For some time maybe :unknown:  Hence the reason for me avoiding her.

When she offered me a 3-sum. I could tell by her replies, she wasn't astute and only seen £ signs.     

brolin_76

:lol: She's even been posted in the post op thread as a suspected  :sarcastic: Didn't have the chance to check her fake/real pussy

haha and you went to shag a suspected dude  :lol: :cool:

Offline The_Don

She was part of co-operative group (on A/W) but has left it. Thus currently I can find any links, if I do I will add them.

This group > External Link/Members Only

or

This one may be > External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

haha and you wrent to shag a suspected dude  :lol: :cool:
Yes why not?  :cool: Unless other WGs in that thread, I didn't think she is a post op.